- Text Size +
Christine carried me into the living room where the beer pong table was set up. John, Kristi, Mandy, and a few other girls were already in the room.

"Who wants to play against me and James?!" Christine shouted.

"You guys can't beat me and John!" Melody replied.

"Shut up, Melody. You can barely see over the table! Haha!" Christine remarked.

"I can see enough to beat you."

"I wanna play." Mandy chimed in.

"You shouldn't even be drinking, Mandy. You're only fifteen." Melody said authoritatively.

"Well you're underage too. Everyone here is..."

"Well, it's my house. First game is Christine and James against me and Kristi. You can play next game, Mandy."

The table was about eight feet tall, as high as Melody's chest. She needed a step-stool in order to play. It made her just slightly taller than Kristi. There were ten cups on each side of the table, shaped into triangles. The cups were over ten inches high, the height of my stomach. They were wide enough for me to stand inside.

Christine held me in her right palm with a moderately firm grip. She propped me against her right breast as she waited for the game to start. The length of her breast spanned a little longer than my body. Her fingers separated me from it, only my face and feet made contact.

"Oh shit, we don't have beer." Kristi informed everyone.

"Let's just use the vodka." Christine suggested.

"Okay, I guess. I'm down." Melody affirmed.

The bottles were on the floor next to the table, a couple of feet from where Christine stood. One of the vodka bottles was already open, the one closest to her. The bottle was nearly twice my height. She bent her knees and lowered herself toward the floor. Her long brown hair draped over me. Without concern for my safety, she took hold of her hair with both hands and moved it behind her. I descended from her chest and braced for impact. I fell onto the bottle and managed to grab the neck of it. I held on as the bottle started to tip over. Before it could hit the ground, Christine caught it. I felt her fingers cover the back of my legs as her hand surrounded the bottle.

"Haha, I saved it!" She exclaimed proudly. "I think I just earned a shot!"

With her left hand, she twisted off the cap of the bottle as her right hand pinned me to it. Nobody else seemed to notice my predicament, but Christine looked straight into my eyes as her lips approached the bottle. It almost seemed like she got some sort of pleasure out of humiliating me.

I held the neck of the bottle tight and lifted myself from beneath her hold. I managed to free most of my legs but my ankles remained trapped under her index finger. The tip of the bottle was now just inches from her mouth. With one final jerk, I managed to free my feet. With my hands still around the neck, gravity pulled me to the underside of the bottle. I hung from it, with my back to her face. She ignored this and began to sip from it.

I peered down at her mammoth bosom, my feet hovered atop her cleavage. I listened to the sound of her gulps. She guzzled it down without any difficulty. Clearly, she was an experienced drinker. Finally, Melody noticed the situation i was in.

"Christine, watch out for James." Melody warned. Christine was not paying attention. She was only concerned with achieving inebriation.

After mustering every ounce of courage within me, I closed my eyes and let go of the bottle. I descended onto her breasts and slipped deep into her cleavage. My head and shoulders remained free while my legs became constricted, trapped inside her bra. She reacted instinctively. Her left hand flung around and slammed against her chest, forcefully. Her swift touch sent a surge of motion into her breasts; they jiggled vigorously for a moment as I slipped a little further into her cleavage. I felt the inside of her bra under my feet. Two of her fingers laid across my face as she continued chugging.

"Christine! Save some vodka for the game!" Kristi suggested humorously.

Christine finished drinking after a good ten seconds and removed the bottle from her lips. She put it down on the side of the table as she clasped her fingers around me and pulled me from her bosom. She placed me on the table and started to set up for the game. She poured a few ounces of liquid into each cup, as Melody did the same on the other side.

"Okay, who gets to shoot first?" Christine asked.

"You guys should get to shoot first since you have James." John chimed in.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I snapped back.

"Uhh... nothing. It's just that, you've never played beer pong before."

"Well this isn't beer pong, it's vodka pong." I replied cleverly."

"Haha, that was a good one, James." Christine said as she gently touched the top of my head. "I'll take the first shot."

Christine took the pong ball in her hand and bounced it on the table a couple of times, next to me. The ball was about three inches wide, too big for me to throw with one hand. I wasn't sure that I could reach the cups, even if I used two hands. I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of all the girls, but I had to try to throw it. I feared the possible repercussions of disappointing Christine.

Christine held the ball with two fingers and tossed it to the other side of the table. It fell directly into the front cup. Melody removed the ball and drank the vodka inside of it. Nine cups remained.

"Wooh! You like that, James?! Come here, give me a hug!" She said as she closed her hand around me, lifted me up, and slammed me into her left breast with great force. Her erect nipple punched me in the gut as my face collided with her upper breast. She bounced up and down as she hugged me. I looked up at her giant, shining smile. Upon completion of the hug, she slid me back into her bra, a place I had become very familiar with in the last ten minutes.

"Okay, James. You're turn." Christine said happily as she handed me the pong ball.

"Wait, I don't know if he'll be able to reach from there, Christine." Melody suggested. "Just hold him over the table, carefully."

Christine cupped her hands around me and lifted me out of her cleavage. Her fingertips pressed on my chest as my legs dangled. She stretched out her arms and pulled me away from her body with a quick jerk. I hung above the table, at the center of it. Christine handed me the ball, I held it with both hands. I prepared for my shot as Christine held me securely in her grip.

"Go ahead James, take your shot!" Kristi said encouragingly. She smiled at me, presenting her beautifully white teeth.

I lifted the ball over my head and lined up my shot. With all my might, I launched the ball forward and let out a loud grunt. The ball fell short of the cups and bounced over them.

"Aww, that's okay James. You'll get it next time." Kristi said, breaking the silence.

The girls looked at me with a collective look of pity. My face turned beat red with embarrassment. Christine flipped me around and held me level with her face.

"Come on James, you can do better than that."
She said as she squeezed her fingers around my body for a moment, and then released me.

I couldn't do better than that. Even with the tallest girl at the party holding me, suspended halfway across the pong table, even using two hands, I still couldn't sink a cup.

Christine held me about a foot from her chest while the other team shot. Her fist covered everything from my shoulders to my shins, pinning my arms to my side. I faced her as Melody and Kristi took their shots. She didn't acknowledge me again until it was my turn to shoot.

Melody and Kristi took their shots and each hit a cup. Christine gathered the pong balls out of the cups and plopped them into her cleavage. She clenched my body a little tighter as she drank the contents of both cups. She placed the empty cups on the side of the table and picked one of the balls from her bra. She bent her knees and lined up her shot. With a quick bounce, she sprung up and tossed the ball into the front left cup. She picked the other ball from her chest and held it in front of me, condescendingly.

"You gonna let a girl do all the work, James?" She asked.

Her fingers opened, freeing my arms. I grabbed the ball with both hands. Christine held me as far away from her body as she could. She bent her body over the table, bringing me a few inches closer to the cups than last time. I bent my arms back and held the ball behind my head. I let out a groan as I pushed the ball forward and threw it as far as my tiny arms would allow me to. Everyone's eyes followed the ball as it left my hands. I watched, in shame, as the ball bounced off the rim of the front right cup and landed on the table.

"Ohh, you almost had it, James. Good shot!" Kristi said with a hint of sympathy.

Christine looked at me, disgusted. She pinched the back of my shirt with her index and thumb, and held me high in the air.

"Okay, I need a new teammate. Somebody come take little James." She said. She moved her fingers up and down as she spoke causing me to bounce.

"Stop it, Christine! Give me him!" Melody cried.

"No, let me hold him!" Mandy exclaimed as her fingers approached me. "Here." Christine said as she dropped me into Mandy's open palms.

"John, come play with me. Get a step stool." Christine ordered.

Mandy pressed me against her chest as she walked out of the room. Her boobs jiggled with each step, colliding with my face as I tried to view my surroundings.

"Where are we going?" I asked her. She didn't respond.