- Text Size +
Mandy rammed me into her chest, between her mammoth breasts. I yelped, due to the force of her pull. She pressed her palms against my back and cradled me, protectively, as she scolded Christine.

"You can't do this to him! He's human! I know he's little, but that doesn't give you the right to torture him!" Mandy exclaimed.

"Torture?! He's busted his nut like four times today! He should be thankful!" Christine responded.

"No, Christine! You've gone too far this time! I could call the cops and have you arrested for kidnapping!"

"No, no, no! Mandy!" Christine pleaded. "Just listen to me!"

I felt Christine's breasts press against my back as I became squished between both of their chests. She placed her hands on the sides of Mandy's face and asserted her tongue into Mandy's mouth. They kissed, passionately, for a few seconds. My dick, still hard as ever, stood propped against my torso, smothered between Mandy's bosom. She tightened her grip around me and pulled me from between their bodies. She dropped me onto the bed and I fell into the cup of her bra, which laid on the mattress. Our of curiosity, I glanced at the cup size - 82H. '82' referred to the distance around her chest. It was a rather small circumference, in relation to her large cup size. 'H' meant that the peak of her breasts stood a whopping 18-19 inches from the base of her chest. At only fifteen years old, her bra size was truly remarkable. I sat in the cup of her bra and waited for one of the girls to return their attention to me.

"You can't tell anyone about this, Mandy." Christine continued. "Just think of it as if I'm doing him a favor. Kristi is so plain and average. But I've got it all... you know this. James will never find another girl like me. And plus, Stefani is batshit crazy. Did you know she forced James to work in her salon?! It's not safe for him, out there in the real world. He's safe here, with me. So... you can go alert the police, if you want. You can get me sent to jail. But you'll ruin our friendship, our relationship, and James's new, wonderful life in the process. Or, you can keep this to yourself and you can be part of the fun."

Mandy turned and faced me. She leaned over and lowered her hands toward me. I stretched my arms out and welcomed her grip as her fingers wrapped around my back. She pressed her thumbs into my chest and lifted me up to her face.

"Is this... is this what you want James?" She asked.

It was a difficult question to answer. Of course, I loved the idea of being able to have sex with two gorgeous girls, whenever they wanted. However, I also would like to have my freedom. The idea of not having to work also intrigued me. But that would mean I'd have to rely on these two immature girls to take proper care of me. I knew that Christine would stop at nothing to have her way. She would brainwash Mandy to be okay with my fate, just like she brainwashed her to throw me like a football at the beach. She not only had complete control over me, but Mandy as well. If I told Mandy that I wasn't okay with the arrangement, it would only anger Christine and prompt her to hold Many captive as well, or worse. Of course, looking at Mandy's beautiful face, staring into her captivating eyes - it wasn't a difficult decision.

"Yes. This is what I want..." I told her.

"See! I told you! Haha!" Christine remarked.

"Can I come out of the bear suit now?"

"Of course you can, baby." Mandy responded in a comforting tone, as she flipped me around to reveal the stitching.

"Ugh, fine. I guess he can come out for a while." Christine said. "Let me get a pair of scissors."

Christine fetched the scissors and motioned her hand, for Mandy to pass me to her. Mandy placed me in Christine's palm. She slid the scissors across the stitching. I felt her hand clamp around me as she pulled me out of the teddy bear.

"Wait!" Mandy exclaimed. "What about Kristi? She's already looking for him!"

"So what? We're the only ones who know. As long as you don't tell her, she'll never know. Just keep quiet about it and you can come over whenever you want to play with him. You're my best friend, Mandy. I hope I can trust you..."

"I won't tell anyone... as long as you take good care of James and treat him with some dignity."

"Okay. I'll be nice to him... except when we're making a video. I've got to dominate and abuse him in the videos because that's what my fans want. He likes it anyway. Haha. Right, squirt?" Christine asked, as she turned me to face her.

I nodded feverishly, without hesitation. She pulled me towards her mouth and forced me to yelp, as her lips collided with my stomach.

"Muah! That's my little munchkin!"

"Do you have clothes for him?" Mandy inquired.

"What does he need clothes for? It's not like anyone is going to see him. He can just stay naked."

"No, Christine! You just agreed to treat him with dignity. Now, let's go to the baby store and see if we can find any clothes that'll be small enough for him."

"Ugh, fine." Christine complied.

Christine set me down on her bed. Mandy turned the television on handed me the remote, followed by a poke at my nose with her index finger.

"We'll be back soon, sweetheart." She assured me.

Over the next few weeks, Christine continued to sexually dominate and abuse me for the entertainment of her fans. Between adding a real, live infant-sized man to her videos, as well as another stunning girl, Christine was quickly rising to internet stardom. Before she kidnapped me her videos typically saw an average of 20,000 views. By adding me and Mandy to the equation, the view count of each of her videos quickly rose to millions. Since Kristi would probably never search for giantess porn, Christine didn't fear that she would be caught. She even allowed me to participate in some of her videos without wearing the bear suit. I soon became attached to Christine and Mandy. I didn't have any desire to return to Kristi. Maybe I was brainwashed. Maybe it was a case of Stockholm's Syndrome. But, after being pummeled by Christine's divine body every day, I didn't think Kristi could satisfy my desires anymore.


It was Christine's birthday. She invited Mandy, London, Kristi, Melody and a bunch of her other friends over. She didn't invite John, for fear that I would somehow alert him of my captivity. She wasn't aware that I had grown attached to her, and I wasn't going to tell her either. I would've liked a chance to at least say hello to London, but I knew Christine wouldn't allow it.

Christine set me down on her bed, before the party started. I was trapped in the bear suit. She stitched up the penis hole, to suppress any possible questions that it could cause. She wanted to put me in the drawer of her nightstand, but Mandy wouldn't allow it. I sat on the bed, lonely and uncomfortable, as the party begun.

Christine entered the room, a few minutes later, followed by London. Christine wore an a white top that showed off her breasts, and a blue skirt that stopped just before her knees. On her feet, she wore tall, blue pumps. It was somewhat of an odd sight, considering I had grown used to seeing her naked. London looked devastatingly gorgeous, in a purple dress that accentuated the stark difference between the width of her waist and the width of her hips. The dress was cut very high, over her incredible, thick thighs. She wore 12-inch stilettos that made her appear even more amazonian. As she entered the room, she had to duck significantly. The top of the door frame only reached her neck.

I watched London's behemoth butt descend towards the mattress, as she sat down. Christine followed. Her butt, although large in it's own right, was dwarfed by London's. Christine turned her head and fixed her eyes on me. She motioned her lips, forming the words 'keep quiet.'

"I just don't understand what could've happened to him." London told Christine.

"I know, it's so weird." Christine responded.

"I don't know if he knew this, but... James was actually my closest friend. I've known him for years, we've done so many photoshoots and stuff together. Most guys are too intimidated to even talk to me. But James... even though he's little, there's just something special about him. I don't have many girl friends. Girls are jealous of my height and success. But James was someone I could always talk to... I'm sorry Christine, I don't mean to ruin your mood. Let's get back to your party." London said, as she wiped a tear from her face.

Christine wrapped her arms around London. She looked at me for a moment and rolled her eyes. Clearly, London's feelings were more of an annoyance than an importance to her.

"It's okay, London. You're not ruining anything. We all miss James. You know, I go through the same thing. I may not be as tall as you are, but girls still get jealous, and guys are scared of me too. It's really hard to make friends. But at least we have each other."

"You're right. I guess we just have to accept that he's gone. It's been weeks... and he's so little, who knows what could've happened to him."

"No, London, don't think like that! James will be back. We just have to have hope! Now, let's go back to the party and take a shot together. Okay? We'll find him eventually, I'm sure of it."

"Okay... I guess I could use a shot." London stated.

"That's my girl!" Christine replied.

The two girls exited the room, and I was alone again. Christine forgot to turn on the air-conditioner, and I was sweltering. Thankfully, Mandy had cut a tiny hole in the mouth area of my bear suit. So, I would be able to drink some water, if I could reach any. Unfortunately, the only water I could see was the bowl of water that Christine strangely left in her empty lizard tank. There was no chance of me being able to reach it. Then I realized, London had left her purse at the side of Christine's bed. I walked over and peered into it. She had a giant bottle of water, taller than me. I wasn't sure if I'd even be able to lift it out of the bag, but I had to try. I laid down at the edge of the bed and reached my fingerless bear arm into the bag. It was just out of reach. I stretched as far as I could. I panicked, as I felt my legs slipping from the bed.

"Nooooo!!!" I yelled, as I fell into London's purse.

It was a very large bag, more than twice as tall as me. I'd have no chance of climbing out. I began to wonder if I'd be better off in London's possession. Unlike Christine, London actually cared about me. However, I'd grown addicted to Christine's body, as well as Mandy's. I doubted that London would be as open with her body as the other girls. And I had reached a point where I'd definitely choose lust over safety. Regardless, I no longer had a choice. Unless Christine were to realize that I had fell in London's bag, I was going to be stuck in here for a while. Even worse, I was going to have to come up with a bunch of lies, to tell London about how all of this even happened.

Three hours later, the girls entered the room. By the sound of her voice, I could tell that Christine was drunk. London seemed a little tipsy, but still able to function.

"Thanks... for uh, coming, London. I love... you, so much!" Christine said, slurring her words.

"It was fun, Christine. Happy 18th, honey! Oh! Before I forgot, can I have my chemistry textbook that I let you borrow?" London asked.

"Oh yeah! It's... uhh, right here!"

She handed the book to London. I watched, as Londons giant, slender fingers crept into the bag and unwittingly dropped the textbook on top of me. It covered my entire body, pinning me to the other objects in her bag. Directly underneath me, was a crushed box of tissues and a few loose tampons. I felt weightless, as she lifted the bag off the ground and began to walk away. My insignificance suddenly became very apparent, as she lifted the bag without even noticing the added weight of my body.

Goosebumps came over me and I began to shiver at the realization of what had just happened. What would London do when she realizes that this teddy bear can talk? Would she fling me across the room and injure me? Would she get angry at Christine and tell the police? I was going to have to come up with some really good lies.

She carried me out to her car and placed her bag on the passenger seat. I was trapped beneath the textbook for the entire ride since I wasn't strong enough to free myself from it. I managed to keep calm.

It felt like a thrill ride as London lifted the bag from the passenger seat and exited the car. She walked into some kind of office building, I could only hear voices.

"Hello, Lavona! How have you been?" I heard a female voice ask.

"Hi, Dr. Smith! Great! And yourself?" London inquired.

"I've been well. I must say, I've been looking forward to this appointment. You are my favorite among all the participants."

"Aww, really?!"

"Well, of course! I mean, you are the tallest! Haha!"

They shared a laugh and London followed Dr. Smith into the examination room. After hearing their conversation, I realized what she was doing. This was the research facility she had told me about, occasionally. They monitor the growth of exceptionally tall women, documenting the incremental size increases of each part of their bodies. She had told me that they ask her to come back every six months and get remeasured. It only took a few minutes, and they paid her very well.

"Okay, Lavona. You know the drill. Strip down completely and step on the scale." Dr. Smith instructed.

I couldn't believe my own misfortune. London was completely naked, in the same room as me, and I couldn't see a thing.

"Okay. 2,697 pounds. An 80 pound increase since our last appointment. Very good."

"Oh my gosh!" London exclaimed. "That sounds like a lot!"

"Don't worry." Dr. Smith assured her. "You're still growing. At you're height, every additional inch will come with a seemingly dramatic weight increase. But, you've got a remarkable figure. You could gain another 300 pounds and you still wouldn't be overweight. Now, let's measure your height."

"Phew, that's a relief." London stated, as she prepared for her height measurement.

"Wow! 15 feet, 2 inches. I was right. You're certainly still growing."

"How much taller do you think I'll get?" London asked.

"It's hard to say, considering you're so young and already the tallest girl in the country. But, I think you'll definitely surpass 16 feet, maybe even 17. I won't be able to give you an accurate estimate for another couple of years. Let's get the rest of your measurements."

Dr. Smith recorded the rest of London's measurements as she stated them aloud. Although I knew London very well, hearing the numbers was mind-boggling to me.

"Your head measures 26 inches, just about the same as last time. Your chest measures 7 feet, 7 inches. Slight increase. Your waist measures 5 feet, 5 inches. And your hips measure 10 feet, 3 inches around. All within proportion. Very good. Now, let's measure those legs. Wow! Astonishing! 9 feet long, even. It seems almost all of your height increase has occurred in your legs. But, that is normal for a woman of your stature. Let's measure your feet, and your booty, and then we'll be done. Have a seat."

London sat down on the patient table. I heard the slam of her mighty butt against the seat. It aroused me. Her legs surrounded either side of her purse as Dr. Smith measured her feet.

"30 inches. A little big, but not out of proportion. Stand up and let's measure that booty!"

London stood up and presented her butt to Dr. Smith. Even though I couldn't see, my dick started to stand up, just at the thought of it.

"Excellent! Your left and right buttocks measure identically. Just over 27 inches a piece. You must be a real hit with the boys! Hehe!"

"Oh, Dr. Smith. You make that joke every time and I still love it! Haha!"

"Alrighty, Lavona. You're all done. I'll see you in 6 months"

"I hope I can impress you again, at my next appointment."

"Me too, honey. And I'm sure you will. Take care."

She drove home and my boner raged the entire time. Although fearful of how she would react, it was thrilling to know that I'd be going to her home for the first time ever. When we arrived at her house, she placed her purse atop her bed and proceeded to take a shower. I was covered in sweat, and literally dying of thirst, as I waited her to notice me. About fifteen minutes later, she exited the shower.

Finally, I felt her thumb graze against my leg, as she grasped the textbook and lifted it out of the bag, revealing me. She placed the textbook onto her bed and looked back into the bag, confused. Her beautiful face only increased my arousal.

"Huh?" She asked aloud, as her fingers closed around me and raised me from the pit of her purse. "What is this doing in here? And why is it all wet? Yuck! What was Christine doing with this thing?!"

She stared at me, as she pulled me closer to her face. Her thumb pressed firmly against my pelvis.

"Why is there a hole at the mouth?" She wondered.

I started to panic, as she slipped her pinky finger into the mouth hole. I tried to keep my lips closed, but her finger slipped between them, and down my throat. I gagged.

"BLEH!!" I shouted, involuntarily.

London retracted her finger, in shock.

"What the FUCK?!" London yelled, as she slammed me against the headboard of her bed.

She took a few steps back and stared at me. I had no choice but to come clean. I brought myself to my feet.

"London...." I started.

"AHHHH!!" She screamed.

"It's okay! It's me... James. I'm inside the teddy bear."

"What?! James?! Why?! How?!"

"I can explain! Please, just let me explain! Sit down."

London lowered her ass to the bed and sat next to me. She had a blue towel covering her torso and the upper portion of her thighs, and another towel wrapped around her hair. She still looked confused, but not as frightened.

"Do you think you can get me out of this thing first? At least the head part. It's really hot in here."

She inserted both of her index fingers into the mouth hole and pulled apart. I heard the fabric rip, as she freed my head. I inhaled deeply.

"Ahh, that's better. First, I want to apologize. I didn't mean to come home with you, London. I didn't mean to go missing, either. This was all an accident."

"Okay. I believe you, munchkin. Just tell me what happened."

"Well... I was working in Stefani's salon when Christine showed up one day."

"I knew it! She kidnapped you, didn't she?!" London interrupted.

"No! No! She said hi to me, and when she stood up, I fell into her purse. Kind of like what happened today. She didn't even know. I should've said something right away, but I'm kind of... scared of Christine. And she put her bag in her car right after it happened. I didn't want her to know that I was there because... who knows what she would've done with me."

"Aww! My poor baby!" London said affectionately, as her fingers grazed the side of my face. "But how did you end up inside the teddy bear?"

"It was already ripped so I, kind of, used it to hide."

"And you stitched up the back of it by yourself? Munchkin, are you... are you lying to me?"

"No! I swear! I uhh... Mandy came over later that day. Christine left her in the house by herself. So, I had her stitch me into it. She gave me water and food, until I could figure out a way to get out of there."

"Why didn't you ask Mandy to take you out of there?"

"I did. But she... she said she wouldn't do it, because then everyone would think that Christine kidnapped me."

"I can't believe that girl! So she just left you there and didn't tell anyone?!"

"Uhh, yeah."

"My poor munchkin... come here." London said, as she wrapped her fingers around me, and pressed me against her towel-covered chest. She placed me on her lap, between her voluptuous thighs.

"I'm gonna have to talk to Mandy. What she did was not okay!"

"Please, don't! Can this just stay between us?"

"She held you prisoner for weeks, James! She should be in jail!"

"I know, but... the thing is..."

"What?" London inquired.

"She's been abusing me. Sexually. And, uhh... I think I'm in love with her now."

"Munchkin... she's only 15. I know you fit in the palm of her hand, but she's still too young for you. And you deserve much better. What about Kristi? I'm sure she misses you very much!"

"I miss her too... I'm still in love with her, but... I'm obsessed with Mandy. I need her."

"Oh, Munchkin. That's because she was raping you. Rape victims can grow attached to their assaulters. But you have to go back to Kristi. You'll get over Mandy, in time."

"I know you're right, London. But you promise not to tell anyone? I only told you because I feel safe with you."

"Okay... I won't tell anyone. But if something like that happens again, you have to promise to call me for help."

"Okay. I promise."

"Good boy." She said, as she patted my head and brushed my hair with her fingers.

"So, umm. Do you have anything I can wear? It's kind of awkward, being naked."

"I don't. But it's okay, Munchkin. Don't feel awkward. I'm just glad you're safe. Do you want me to pull you out of the teddy bear?"

"Could you? It's really hot in here."

"Sure."

She flipped me over so that I was face-down in her lap. I felt her fingernails against my back as she tore the stitching. She closed her hand around me and pulled me out of the suit. My stiff cock raged beneath her grip as she sat me down on her lap. I threw my arms in front of it and tried to hide it.

"Oh! Haha! Wow!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to... I can't help it."

"It's okay, Munchkin! I just... didn't expect it to be so big. Kristi is a lucky girl. Haha!"

"So, you're not mad that I'm... attracted to you?"

"Of course not! You can't help it."

"You're a good friend, London."

"So are you, Munchkin. Oh! I just realized, your birthday is in three weeks! What do you want? And don't say a hug, again. You always get me such thoughtful gifts. I wanna get you something nice."

Every year, London asked me what I wanted for my birthday. And, every year, I wanted the same thing – for her to sit on me. It was a fantasy that I'd had since I met her. But, I could never muster up the courage to ask her, so I always asked for a hug. I stared at her, blankly, in hesitation.

"Well?" She asked.

"Umm... there's one thing that I've always wanted. But I don't know how you're going to feel about it."

"Tell me, Munchkin. I'd do anything for you. You're my best friend."

"I don't know. I shouldn't say it."

"Just tell me. Is it something I can buy?"

"No. It's more of a... fantasy."

"Oh. Well, like I said, I'd do anything for you. You've always been there for me. Just tell me what it is."

She touched my chin with her fingers and directed my face towards hers, while she waited for a response.

"Well, you know... I've always considered you very beautiful."

"Aww, you're so sweet."

"And, I've always had this fantasy. It's kind of hard to say, because... it's inappropriate. I'm just gonna say it. I want you to sit on me."

She pulled her hand away and stared at me for a moment.

"Sit on you? But... you'll be crushed."

"I know it's weird. And I know it's ironic, given my size, but I have a fetish for really tall women. And just one of your... butt cheeks... is like, bigger than my entire body. It would be a dream come true if you could lower your butt to me, with just enough pressure to keep me from moving."

"Okay. That's not so bad, I guess. How long would I, uhh, sit on you for?"

"Umm. Until I... climax? If that's okay with you. I understand if you don't wanna do it. I shouldn't even be asking you. You know what, forget I said anything. I'm sorry for asking."

"No, no, Munchkin. It's okay. I'll do it."

"Really?!"

"Yes. If that's what'll make you happy, I don't mind doing it. So, should I do it right now?"

"Uhh, yeah! Oh my god. I can't believe you said yes. Just lay me on my back, and... I guess you know what else to do."

"Alright, Munchkin. Here we go.

London turned around so that her back was towards me, and dropped her towel. Her freshly cleaned ass glistened beautifully. I had imagined, for years, what her plump booty looked like nude. It was even more glorious than I could have ever dreamed.

She pulled the towel from her hair and shook her head, left and right. Droplets of water flew from her long, black hair. They cooled my sweaty body as they touched my skin. My dick continued to pulsate. She looked back, giving me a friendly smile. She started to bend her knees, lowering her titanic cheeks towards me.

"Wait!!" I yelled.

"What is it, Jamesy?!"

"Can you like, make it jiggle as you drop it onto me? And when it reaches me, can you bounce up and down a little bit?"

"Haha! Whatever you want, Munchkin."

She resumed. Our eyes met, as her behemoth, gyrating butt approached me. She proceeded slowly, until it monopolized my view and I could no longer see her face. I laid on my back, reaching up with both arms, as if I was ready to catch each of her colossal cheeks. Her left buttock made contact with me, leaving just enough room for my tiny lungs to operate. She bounced three times, slowly. BOOM... BOOM... BOOM. Then, without lifting it, she slid her gargantuan butt to the left, as my body rolled beneath it. As I faced her right buttock, she bounced again. BOOM... BOOM... BOOM. Pleasure surged through every vein in my body, as the blood rushed to my pulsating penis. She paused for a moment, as she centered her crack over me. She pressed it against me, plastering my entire body between her incomprehensibly plump cheeks. She held it there for a few seconds as I rubbed my cock against it. She started to bounce again. BOOM... BOOM... BOOM ... BOOM... BOOM. My legs buckled and my body went stiff, as I began to seize with satisfaction. She lifted her posterior from me. Without warning, her giant hand swooped down towards me. She clenched my body, with her fingers behind my back and her thumb against my chest. She smacked me against her right cheek, forcefully. Her immense buttock jiggled feverishly, from the force of her hand. She dropped her butt to the bed, with me sandwiched beneath it. I finally climaxed, blissfuly, as a white stream of cum exploded from my urethra.

She stood up and looked back, as my puny, depleted body fell to the bed. I breathed heavily, trying to regain my composure. She turned around and faced me. With her left hand, she moved her hair out of her face and behind her ear. She took my body into her right hand and lifted me up to her luscious lips.

"Happy early 20th birthday, Munchkin." She said, as she planted an extended, passionate kiss on my bare stomach. "Mmmmmuuah!"