- Text Size +
Christine wrapped the rope around my waist and gave me a soft toss. I swung back and forth for a moment while she smiled. She placed her palm in the path of my swinging, and clenched her fist around me. Since I wasn't taped to the glass anymore, she was able to strap the camera to me. She slipped the velcro under my armpits and strapped them together behind my back. She also fastened velcro around her neck for another camera. It sat just above her collar bone, pitched downward.

"So, you're just gonna breastfeed me and then the video is over?" I asked.

"Yup... you sound a little disappointed?" She replied.

"I just thought you'd want to do more."

"We will do plenty more, munchkin. This is just one video. I do a new video every day. Haha!"

"Are you gonna fling me into the ceiling again? It really hurt last time..."

"Aww. Haha! I'll make you a deal - if you do a good job on this scene, I won't hurt you for the rest of the day."

"How do I do a good job?" I asked

"Umm... I don't know. Just don't piss me off and you'll live. Haha!"

"Do you think I could have a towel? I want to wipe this cum off."

"No. You can clean up afterwards. Maybe you should learn to control yourself around me, and not make a mess! Hehe!"

She held me like a baseball and chucked me over the tall glass wall. My black slammed into the other side. The tension released and I was pulled backwards, until her palm surrounded me, covering my torso. Her pinky finger laid just under my scrotum. She clicked the Record button.

Her right palm held me in place while her thumb and index finger squeezed the sides of my head. She slowly sent her left breast towards my face, as she lined up her nipple with my mouth. Her nipple stood erect, and her breast was warm with perspiration. It began to lactate as she inserted it into my mouth. I stretched my arms and legs over her breast, and held it tightly, as it squished me and pushed my back into the plexiglass. She moved her index and thumb, from the sides of my head, to the corners of my mouth. She pinched my cheeks together and forcibly held my mouth open. Her areolae covered my face, I tasted her nipple on my tongue.

"Suck it." She ordered.

I closed my lips around her erect nipple. She thrusted it towards me, repeatedly, as a stream of luke warm milk shot into my mouth and down my throat. Christine pulled her nipple from my mouth, while the milk poured out and soaked my body. I dangled by the rope as I watched the milk drip down her breast. My dick was still soft, due to exhaustion.

"What's wrong, Squirt? Is this not turning you on?" She questioned.

"I'm too drained. I need a break. Please, Ms. Ispolin."

"No breaks until we're done. Maybe gravity will help you bust."

She pinched my legs between her index finger and thumb, pushing my knees together. She flipped my body, with ease, and dangled me upside-down. She pushed my back against the glass wall and sent her soft, milky breast towards me. Her nipple filled my mouth as her breast forced me into the glass. My legs laid over the top of her breast and my arms hung freely. Cum and milk dripped from me. She thrusted her breast, vigorously, plowing me into the glass as milk squirted from her nipple. She thrusted harder and harder, becoming frustrated with my inability to get erect.

"HURRY... UP... AND... BUST!!" She said, as she slammed her plump breast into me with each word."

She continued thrusting her breast until the milk finally stopped pouring out it. I was soaked, and still flaccid. Her clammy palm surrounded me; she squeezed me out of frustration. I kicked my feet and shook my head, the pressure of her hand left me breathless. Finally, she eased her grip. I panted heavily for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry... I just can't do it. I need a break."

"Fine. I have something that'll make you stand up longer than ever." She stated.

I watched, full of worry, as she walked to her nightstand and opened the bottom drawer. She pulled out a blue pill and walked over to me. She stuck the pill between her teeth and cracked it.

"I don't know what the right dosage would be for someone your size. I'll just give you a piece for now and we'll see what happens. Open up!"

I opened my mouth and Christine shoved the pill inside. She held my jaw closed until I swallowed it.

"Umm... can I ask what that was?" I questioned.

"Don't worry, squirt. It was just a Viagra. It'll take a little while for it to kick in. But once it does, you'll be hard for hours. I'm gonna go get some food." She said, as she began to walk away.

"Wait!" I yelled.

"What, squirt?"

"Can I come? I'm starving."

She wrapped her hand around me and gave my body a tight clamp.

"I'm going outside. You don't get to go outside. I'll feed you later." She stated, as loosened her grip and let go. I bounced by the pull of the rope as I swung back and forth.

"Haha!" She laughed, as she exited the room.

After thirty minutes, the Viagra started to affect me. My dick stood up, hard as a rock. A hunger for sexual lust overcame my entity. I suddenly needed Christine. I needed her to grab me and pulverize me. Her buxom body personified sexual allure and comprised my every desire.

Finally, she entered the room. My heart began to beat rapidly, my testicles were ready to burst.

"Haha!" She snickered, as she approached me. "I guess you're ready to finish the video."

She turned all the cameras on and stood in front of me. She flicked my stomach with her fingers and propelled me into the glass wall. The back of my head banged again the glass, just before her left breast crashed into me and covered my body. Her hard nipple poked me in the stomach and my dick pressed into her boob. She slipped her finger under my shaft and lifted it upwards until it slammed into my chest. She held the other side of the wall with her palm, as she pressed her breast against me. She moved it in a circular motion, while my back scraped against the glass. My dick throbbed fervently, under the pressure of her superb rack. I only had seconds left before explosion. She separated her breast from me. My heart pounded as I gasped for air.

She smiled at me as she took a breast in each hand and pulled them apart from each other. Her moist cleavage approached my swinging body.

"Ms. Ispolin! I'm... I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." I stammered, trying to warn her that I was going to climax.

She plowed her breasts into the glass and squeezed them together as her cleavage swallowed me. My legs buckled from the immense arousal, as a stream of semen shot from my penis onto the underside of her mandible. She let go of her titties and I fell from them.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I apologized frantically, as I bounced with the movement of the rope.

She clenched my body with one hand and wiped the semen from her neck with the other.

"I'll let that one slide." She stated. "I don't want to knock you out right now, we have more to do."

"More?"

"Yup. Mandy is coming over. Her and I are going to make a video together, so we have to get the bear suit back on you. Haha!"

"But I thought you said none of your friends knew about your videos?"

"She doesn't. But I'm gonna tell her. Her and I have sex occasionally, so I'm sure she'll be into it. And as far as she'll know, you're just some kind of teddy bear dildo. Haha!"

"Okay." I said, reluctantly.

"Okay? Aren't you going to beg for your freedom or something?"

"There's no point. You're gonna do what you want with me... and I accept it."

"Good boy, munchkin! Now, I just have one rule for our threesome... DO NOT cum on Mandy. I can't have her knowing that it's you inside the bear suit. If she finds out, there will be consequences."

"But... I can't really control it. You're both so beautiful... I'm bound to cum."

"Well, I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it! Haha! Now, let's get you into the bear suit."

She slipped my feet into the teddy bear, followed by my arms and torso. This time, instead of taping up the back, she fetched a needle and thread and sewed it up. She really didn't want Mandy to find out about her toy-sized hostage. After trapping me inside the suit, she dropped me into the top drawer of her nightstand.

"Mandy just texted me. She'll be here in ten minutes. I'll let you out when we start the video." She assured me, as she closed the drawer.

It didn't seem necessary for her to lock me in the drawer but I wasn't going to question it. Other than the moments of absolute peril, I was beginning to enjoy being her sex slave. Adding Mandy to the equation could only add to my enjoyment, I hoped. Though she was the youngest, I considered Mandy to be the prettiest of all the girls. In the real world, I'd have no shot of hooking up with Mandy, it'd also be completely illegal. But in Christine's fantasy world, where I was nothing but a teddy bear dildo, my sexual pleasure was practically required.

Due to the teddy suit sticking to my skin and the lack of oxygen in the small drawer, I began to sweat. Perhaps my fear of being abrogated by Christine could have been a contributing factor to the sweating, as well. Knowing Christine, I assumed she would do everything in her power to make me cum on Mandy, and then punish me for it. I decided to close my eyes and try to relax. I quickly dozed off into sleep.

I was awakened some time later by the sound of Mandy's high-pitched voice. My boner was still raging with anticipation.

"Oh my god! You really think this video will make us internet stars?!" Mandy asked.

"Well, you... it'll make you an internet star. I already am one. Haha!" Christine clarified.

"Well, where's this teddy bear dildo thing?!" Mandy pondered excitedly.

"It's right in that drawer. Let me just start all the cameras before I take it out."

"I can't believe your fans are really turned on by this stuff. Well, not the two naked girls part, but the part about the teddy bear getting raped is kinda weird to me. Haha!"

"Yeah. A lot of my fans are weird. But as long as they pay for the subscription, I'll give 'em what they want. I'll edit in some screaming sounds afterwards to make it seem like the teddy bear is alive - they'll love that." Christine explained.

"So what do I do. Where do you want me?"

"Just lie down on the bed, on your back."

"Okay." Mandy conformed.

Christine pulled the drawer open. I was covered in sweat and partly delirious. I opened my eyes and looked up at her gorgeous, smiling face. Her long, brown hair was fixed into a ponytail. She had a camera strapped around her neck, pitched downward toward her bosom. She slipped her fingers behind my back and pressed her thumbs into my chest as she lifted me out of the drawer. She had two more cameras strapped around each of her palms.

She carried me over to the bed where Mandy laid. Mandy had cameras attached to her in the same fashion as Christine. Her bright red hair was also tied back into a ponytail; her lipstick and nails both matched her hair. There were also two tripods set up, one at each side of the bed.

Mandy, as well as Christine, was completely naked. Her body was absolutely perfect. She was astonishingly beautiful for such an incredibly young girl. Ironically, despite the fact that I could stand in the palm of her hand, sex with her would still be considered statutory rape. Regardless, it was going to happen. I just had to hope that no one would ever find out...

Christine handed me to Mandy, and proceeded to kneel over her, with her knees surrounding Mandy's hips. Mandy grasped me with both hands. She held me over her plentiful rack while she stared at me.

"Oh my god! Haha! It looks so real!" She noted, as she scraped the underside of my shaft with her fingernail. "It's weird, but it kind of reminds me of James. They're about the same size."

"It's funny that you say that because I actually named him James! Haha!" Christine informed her.

"Hi, little James!" Mandy said, sweetly, as she poked my furry nose. "So... what do we do now?"

Suddenly, Christine slapped her hand against my back and pushed me into Mandy's bosom.

"Oop! Haha!" Mandy reacted.

Christine held me pinned to Mandy's chest, while Mandy pushed her breasts towards me and squished me between them. Christine removed her hand from my back and slipped her tongue into Mandy's mouth while Mandy held me trapped. I heard the sounds of their emphatic kissing; my boner continued to rage.

"Flip James around." Christine ordered.

Mandy slipped her thumb under my stomach and effortlessly turned me onto my back, as my dick slid across Christine's breast. She grabbed Mandy's face with both hands and dropped her chest towards Mandy's. She thrusted her bosom up and down, against Mandy's, while they continued to make out. I rubbed my dick up and down, pinned between my chest and her cleavage, already dying for release. After about thirty seconds, Christine lifted her chest from Mandy's and returned to her kneeled stance. She placed her hands on the mattress and pulled herself forwards until her crotch was above Mandy's bosom. Then, she snatched me from Mandy's cleavage and slapped me against her dripping pussy.

"Bite his butt." Christine ordered.

"Okay! Haha!" Mandy complied.

Christine moved her hand from my back as Mandy held me pinned to it with her face. I felt her teeth clamp down on my butt. I gritted my teeth and kicked my feet in agony, trying to keep from screaming. Christine grabbed the back of Mandy's head and pushed it towards her pussy, constricting me as she laughed at my pain. Finally, she removed her hands from the back of Mandy's head and Mandy stopped biting. I fell from between Christine's thighs, back into the sanctity of Mandy's bosom.

"Squish him!" Christine directed Mandy. "Cover his whole body so that only his dick is sticking out from your tits. Haha!"

Mandy followed orders and fastened her breasts around my tiny body. Like two walls closing in on me, her breasts formed around me until I could see nothing but her skin. My feet poked out from the bottom of her cleavage, and the tip of my penis stuck out from above them.

"Hold on tight, Mandy! Our little bear is about to lose his virginity! Haha!"

I stood perfectly still, not that I was able to move, anyway. I felt something soft and warm surround my penis; it was Christine's pussy. With me now attached to her, Christine bounced up and down, atop Mandy's bountiful rack.

"Uhhh! Yes! YES!!" Christine exclaimed, as she forcibly raped me.

My dick continued to pulsate with satisfaction. Almost immediately, Christine climaxed. Her cum showered my penis and Mandy's bosom. I felt it seep through Mandy's cleavage as it drenched my bear suit. Before I could climax, she slowly slipped her vagina from my shaft. I watched as her fingers crept between Mandy's breasts and surrounded me. She plucked me from Mandy's cleavage and lifted me to the height of her face. She looked at me for a second, before passionately closing her lips around my cock. She swiped the underside of my testicles with her tongue and slowly slid her tongue along my shaft. My entire body began to tingle with pleasure. She gradually moved her lips down the length of my cock until it was free. Then, she turned me around and slammed my backside against her bosom.

Mandy sat up until her face was level with me. She grabbed Christine's breasts, one in each hand, and pushed them together until they consumed my legs and torso. Everything but my face and the tip of my penis was covered. I gazed at her perfectly symmetrical face. There wasn't a single part of it that wasn't perfect. Her intoxicating eyes, her broad cheekbones, her plump lips, her sharp jawline - it was all impeccable. With her eyes closed and mouth agate, she moved her face in my direction. With every fiber of my being, I tried to suppress my inevitable explosion. Alas, I failed.

Before she could even purse her lips to kiss me, I unloaded my white stream into her mouth. She paused and opened her eyes.

"What the fuck?! Ptui!" She spat the cum onto the mattress.

She let go of Christine's breasts and I fell onto her lap. I scrambled to my feet and tried to run away. Before I could gather myself, she spread her legs apart and I fell between them. Christine moved from atop her and stood at the side of the bed. I looked up at Mandy's stunning face and robust bosom. Her hand swooped down and approached me, quickly, until it was all I could see. With her middle finger over my head, her index and ring ringers draped over my shoulders, and her pinky and thumb wrapped around my back, she lifted me into the air. She looked at Christine.

"James is in there, isn't he?" Mandy asked.

"Wha... no... you mean, James the bear? Yeah, the bear's name is James."

"He just came in my mouth, Christine!"

"Oh, that! Yeah... that's uh... a special feature! It's to make it more realistic."

"Oh, really? I'll see about that..."

Mandy turned me around to face her. She clamped her fingers around my penis and gave it a tight squeeze.

"OWWW!! PLEASE, STOP!!" I yelled.