- Text Size +
Christine carelessly dropped me to the bed and left the room to fetch some undisclosed items. I still wasn't aware of exactly what she had planned for me, but I figured things couldn't get any worse. In the bear suit, I could barely see through the fur. Christine didn't cut out holes for my eyes. I assumed it was intentional; to leave me blind and even more powerless. However, I was able to see well enough to make out the objects around me.

Across the room, was Christine's vanity. The dresser was about eight feet high. The mirror above the dresser was about ten feet high, almost reaching the ceiling, and equally as wide. The T.V. was bolted to the ceiling, it hung a few feet from the edge of the bed. The doorway to her room, like most doorways, was fourteen feet in height. Even barefoot, she had to duck down a little, upon entering or exiting.

Between the entrance to her room, and her closet, there was a tank suited for a pet reptile. The tank was about five feet high and eight feet wide. It stood atop a wooden frame that was about six feet high. There were no animals in the tank, but there was a bowl full of water. On the other side of the bed was, perhaps, the most peculiar item in her room. It was a model of New York City. The buildings were made of cardboard and were not extremely detailed, but it appeared to have taken quite a long time to create. It took up much of her room, the tallest of the buildings stood about seven feet high.

"Okay, I'm back with some fun stuff!" Christine said excitedly, as she entered the room.

I turned around to face her. I cringed with fear, at the sight of Christine holding a drill in one hand, and a big hook in the other. Draped over her shoulder, was something that looked like a jumprope. She walked over to the closet, opened it, and retrieved a chair. She set the chair in front of the empty wall, next to the vanity. She stood atop the chair and began drilling a screw into the ceiling, to hold the hook in place. Once it was secure, she hung the rope from it and tested the resistance. The rope bounced up and down by the force of her hand, it appeared to be elastic. Once she was content with her creation, she put the chair away and walked over to me.

She slid her hands between her knees, bent down and lowered her face towards me until her cleft chin was in my lap, and my legs lined her lower jaw. She stared into my eyes.

"We are going to have soooo much fun with my new invention, squirt." She said. Her voice sent shivers through my spine which I found oddly pleasing.

Being unusually gentle, she cupped her hands behind me and slowly lifted me as she stood up. With just one hand, she slid my legs into her cleavage until her breasts swallowed all but my face. I noticed that my phone was still betwixt her bosom. She walked over to the rope and stood in front of it, with me secured in her plump melons.

"Do you know what this is for?" She asked, as she played with the end of the rope in her fingertips.

"No." I muttered.

"This is so that we can have fun without having to worry about you getting hurt. With the rope tied around you, you can't fall."

It was odd that she was suddenly concerned for my safety. She had put my life in risk many times already. Of course, I still didn't like the idea of being tied with a rope - but what could I do?

"Tied around me?" I asked, nervously.

"Yup. Haha!" She giggled as she plucked me from her cleavage and began to tie the rope around my torso. Her devious expression was barely visible to me, but her grip was as commanding as ever. I felt the rubber constrict around my waist, as she pulled both ends of the knot. Once the rope was tied around me, she let go and let me hang. I started to sway like a pendulum; her eyes followed me. I hung parallel to the peak of her bosom. She stood just inches from my swinging body. There was about a foot of space between myself and the sheetrock wall behind me. I felt her fingers close around me, encasing everything below my chest. She held me still, but not firmly, allowing me to breathe. My hard cock stood between her middle and ring fingers.

"You've made my dreams come true... munchkin. That's London's nickname for you, isn't it? Seems kind of insulting, which is why I like it. I'm think I'm gonna make it your new name. 'James' is just too formal. I don't think London will mind, since you'll never see her again anyway. Haha! You'll never see Kristi either, or Stefani, or anyone who might take you away from me."

"You don't have to do this, Christine! Please! I'll... I'll dump Kristi, I'll be your boyfriend! Please, just let me be free!"

"That offer might have interested me yesterday. But why would I bargain with you now? You're trapped in here and you fit in the palm of my hand. I can do whatever I want to you, now. You're going to be my little munchkin, forever." She declared, as she opened her palm and poked my stomach, insultingly.

"I don't understand, aren't you a lesbian?! Why do you want me?!"

"It's complicated, munchkin. You see, I always thought I was a lesbian. I always found men repulsive; ever since my disgusting father used to beat me, as a child. Maybe that's where my hatred for men came from... the only male friend I've ever had is your friend, John. I was planning to kidnap John and make him my bitch, but then I met you... I was never really attracted to John. I just, like all women, have a thing for dominating. Maybe my thirst for domination is a little harder to quench than most women. I've only ever had sex with women and, the thing is... they're just not small enough. I need someone that I can really have my way with, someone who can't fight back. Someone... who I can toss around, hold in my hand, squeeze between my tits. Someone who will beg for dear life when I smother them... that's where you come in. Haha! I never thought I would be attracted to a man. I guess I just needed to find one puny enough for me."

"But... I..."

"Just accept it, squirt. There's nothing you can say to change my mind. You're lucky, you know. There's plenty of guys who would kill to be in your position, right now."

"Can you at least get me out of this teddy bear? Why do I have to wear this?!"

"No, you have to wear it. I have a few more fetishes that I don't wanna get into. Let's leave it at that. Any other questions?"

"Umm... what's that?" I asked, motioning my head towards the model of the Manhattan skyline.

"I'm glad you asked! That's for my videos. I have a pretty big following on YouTube and Instagram. My fans call me Goddess Christine. I even have a website where people pay for subscriptions to see my content. Tons of pathetic little men, like you, pay to see me destroy that cardboard city. I set up dolls and action figures on the streets and walk through the city, stepping on them. It's a way for me to simulate a gorgeous giantess stomping through the city, terrorizing the little helpless people. I do other fun stuff in my videos, too, but I always had to use dolls. Now that I have you, I can make much better videos. My fans are gonna love you! Well, they'll mostly love how I humiliate you, but - same thing. Haha!"

She pulled my phone from her cleavage and held it in front of me.

"Unlock it." She ordered

I typed in the passcode, shaking with hesitation. She accessed the settings, struggling to use such a small phone with her giant fingers. Out of frustration, she turned the phone towards me.

"Type your passcode in again so I can change it." She ordered. "I can't type on this tiny piece of shit! So, you're gonna type in a new passcode without looking; I'm gonna cover your eyes." She explained.

Her palm covered my entire face and her fingers wrapped around my head. I typed in four random numbers while she covered my vision. She now had total control of my phone, although, she could hardly even use it. She tossed it onto the bed. My only access to the outside world was now inaccessible to me..

Her thumb pressed down on my chest and her fingers clenched my body. I watched as her lips formed a toothy grin. She was as beautiful as she was deadly. Alas, I could hardly enjoy the view through the fabric. My hard cock throbbed between her fingertips as they compressed me.

"Let's give it a test run."

My view of her face was gradually covered by her breasts as she pulled me downward. I kicked my legs in subordination. I wanted to beg her to stop, but I couldn't get the words out. With me parallel to her navel, she paused.

"Aww. Haha! Don't worry, munchkin. I'll go easy... this time."

She flicked the center of the rope with her index finger, inspecting the tension. I watched the rope shake feverishly, waiting for it to stop.

"Weeeeee!" Christine yelled, as she opened her palm and launched me into the air.

I felt the skin on my face peel back, with my mouth locked open. My dick slammed into my chest; my arms and legs were pulled back as I hurled towards the ceiling. I only reached the height of her chin before gravity caused me to flip forwards and pulled me back down. The free-fall made my scrotum tingle for a moment, until Christine's open palm broke my fall.

"See, that wasn't so bad!!" Christine exclaimed, as she took hold of me.

It wasn't so bad, but I was sure things would get worse. But before things got worse, they were about to get better. Christine pulled me towards her, forcing my entire body between her ample breasts, as she hugged me with authority.

"Mmmmm. Hehehe! You're poking me, munchkin." She told me, while she throttled my frail body.

Her grip tightened, as she raised me towards her face. My feet hovered in front of her chin, she stared at my pulsating boner. She raised her other hand to me, and with her index finger, she touched the underside of my shaft, right where it meets the scrotum. I began to shiver with pleasure. She slowly grazed the underside of my shaft, until she reached the tip, coercing a few drops of cum from my penis.

"Uhh... ahh... Ahh!" I exclaimed, trying to keep myself from exploding in her face.

"Hehe! I guess I'm already a pro at this, huh?"

My dick continued to throb between her fingers. Drenched in sweat, I panted heavily. She revealed her teeth as she slowly opened her mouth. Her tongue poked through and crept towards me. The tip of my dick sat on her tongue, as her lips surrounded my shaft. My legs buckled and I let out a grunt, as I shot a load of cum into her mouth. She quickly pulled my penis from her mouth and looked at me, in disgust.

"Yuck!" Christine said, after spitting the cum onto my teddy bear suit.

"I'm sorry! You made me do it! I... I didn't mean to!" I pleaded.

"You could've at least said something..."

Her fingers covered my view as she throttled me with both hands. From pinky to pinky, her hands stretched from my eyes to my knees. Her fists tightened, as she pulled downward until I was level with her crotch.

"Next time, tell me you're about to cum... little shit."

Upon the completion of her sentence, she removed her hands from me.

"NOOOO!!" I screamed, as she sent me flying into the ceiling. The collision rendered me unconscious. She let me hang there...

I regained consciousness sometime later. My legs had gone completely numb from the rope around my waist. Christine was lying on her bed; wearing only a bra and panties. She lied on her back with her legs crossed, watching T.V.

"Oh, you're finally awake." She said, as she stood up and walked towards me.

She stared at me, intently. I cringed, waiting for her to grab me. She didn't. She reached her hand into her cleavage and pulled out my phone; it looked extremely small in her fingers. She turned the screen towards me, revealing the picture of her ass that I had taken a few weeks prior. The room suddenly felt colder. Impending terror surged through my bones.

"Can you explain this, munchkin? She asked.

"I... uhh... it was..." I stammered, as her hand slowly crept towards me. "I just... I didn't... hmph!" Her fingers closed around my torso, cutting me off mid-sentence.

"Don't worry, squirt. I'm not mad. Luckily for you, a lot of my fans would love to see me smother a tiny midget with my bare ass. Would you like that, munchkin?

"Uhh..."

"I said..." Her grip closed tighter. "....would you like that... munchkin.?"

I nodded.

"Okay! Haha! So, here's what we're gonna do..." She stated, as she walked towards her dresser.

She opened the top drawer and retrieved a container. It was longer than me, and big enough for me to fit inside. She opened the lid and pulled out a bunch of tiny cameras; six in total. Each of them was fixed with a velcro strap that covered most of the screen, but allowed for versatility of placement.

"I use these to record my videos. I like to get lots of different camera angles. And they're so small, even you can work them!" She explained.

"Is it gonna hurt?" I asked.

"It won't hurt me at all. Haha!"

She walked over to me, holding one of the cameras. I was still exhausted from her previous antics, and my legs were still numb.

"Hmm..." She pondered. "I guess we can take off the bear suit for this one; I want people to see your facial expressions while I crush you. Hehe!" She declared, as she poked my stomach, condescendingly.

She slipped her palm under my feet and pushed up to release the tension from the rope. I lost my balance and fell backward as she took me in her palm; she snickered at my
misfortune. Her fingers tickled my crotch while she undid the knot around my waist. Once I was free from the rope, she ripped the tape from the back of the teddy bear suit. Her nails caressed my back as she slipped her hand inside. Her cold touch sent a shiver down my spine. She maneuvered my body out of the suit, carefully, making sure not to stretch the hole. I breathed heavily, finally freed and able to fill my lungs. She clamped her right hand around me and tried to stand me up in her left; I immediately fell to my knees.

"Haha! What happened? You can't stand up?"

"The rope was cutting off my circulation." I informed her.

"Oh. Well, you better pull yourself together because we have things to do."

Once again, she attempted to stand me upon her hand. Once again, I fell to my knees.

"Stand up! You're just being dramatic; I only had you tied for three hours!"

I pressed both of my hands against her palm and tried to lift myself up. My legs wobbled fiercely as I slowly lifted my hands to my sides. Out of sheer will, I managed to stand for a short moment, until I collapsed for the final time.

Before I could flinch, she imposed her grip, covering my eyes with her index finger; her thumb held my head still. Her middle finger covered my mouth and held my lips closed. My elbows were pinned uncomfortably to my chest, subjected to the pressure of her ring finger. My legs dangled freely underneath her possession. I kicked feverishly, trying to regain mobility in them.

"I want you fully naked for this..." She stated.

I felt her fingernail scratch my neck as she slipped her finger into my shirt. With one yank of her index finger, she effortlessly tore the shirt from my body.

She finally removed her hand from my face and I could see again. Next, she strapped one of the cameras to my chest, wrapping the velcro around me.

"This is the most important camera, squirt. I'm trusting you to do a good job. The buttons are on the side of the camera. All you have to do is click record before each scene, and click stop when the scene is over. Got it?"

"Yes, Christine." I answered.

"Oh. One more thing... don't call me Christine. I'm not your friend or you're girlfriend; I'm your owner. You can call me Ms. Ispolin."

"Okay." I muttered.

"Say it! I wanna hear you say it. Haha!"

"Ms. Ispolin."

"Good boy." She said, as she touched my nose.

She laid me down on the bed, on my back, moving slowly and carefully. She was probably more concerned about the camera than me. She unclipped her bra and slipped off her panties. I gawked at her decadent, nude body, as she continued setting up for the video.

She kneeled down to the floor. There was a long, thin slit in the hardwood floor. She placed a hand on each end of the five-foot long slit, and lifted upwards, revealing a glass wall. The wall stood nearly as tall as herself, a couple of feet in front of the rope she had just installed. She kneeled down again and fastened two latches to the bottom of the glass, to keep it in place. I had no idea what the purpose of the glass was, but it seemed very odd. She grabbed the side of the glass and made it wiggle; it was flexible. Next, she placed a camera on a shelf that stood behind the glass, about a foot shorter than the height of her ass. She placed another camera on the shelf above it, which was level with the height of her chest. Then, she placed a camera on each of her palms, strapped around her hand.

"Hmm... I think that's all the angles we'll need. Are you ready, squirt?"

I stared at her without saying a word.

"I'll take that as a yes." She stated. "Stay just like that - don't move. I'm gonna set this camera over here so we get a side view... okay. We're ready to record the first scene!"

She extended her index finger and stretched her arm towards me. I tensed up, preparing to be captured. To my relief, she clicked the record button on the camera strapped to my chest, and retracted her finger. She initiated recording on the other cameras while I waited to be obliterated.

"Here we go! Hehe!" Christine declared, joyfully.

She kept her eyes on me, peering from the side of them as she turned her lower body towards me. She dropped her hands to her sides, with her palms facing me, recording my defenseless body. Her giant butt crept towards me, slowly. I kept my arms out and hands open, as if ready to catch her massive cheeks; I didn't bother trying to move. She haulted.

"Don't just lay there! Move your arms and legs around; look scared! I'm about to flatten you into a little pancake! Scream like you're about to die! Try again."

This time, she bounced on her heels to make her butt jiggle, before sending it towards me. Exhibiting impressive control of her posterior muscles, she continued to gyrate her plentiful cheeks as they approached me.

"NOOOOOO!!!" I yelled, insincerely. She laughed at my pathetic, squeaky voice.

My limbs were consumed by the meat of her booty, as the entirety of my torso became impacted by her crack. I let out muffled screams as she suffocated me. After five seconds, the insincere screams turned into authentic fear. Just then, a strong wind pushed my hair back; the vibration deafened me, as Christine let out a thunderous fart. She stood back up, with me glued to her ass. I fell to the bed, panting heavily, and hard as a rock. I pressed the Stop button.

"See, that wasn't so bad! Sorry about the fart, some of my fans are into that. Haha! Turn the camera back on; I want it to see me pick you up!"

I did as she said. She cupped her palms and slipped them underneath me, with her thumbs pressed firmly against my pectorals. She reached around my back, undid the velcro and removed the camera from me. She clutched her left hand around me, giggling as she squeezed me like a stress ball. With her right hand, she reached into her container and pulled out a roll of duct tape. I shivered uncontrollably, as she opened her grip and slammed me against the glass. My hard cock was pinned between myself and the glass wall; the tip almost reached my face. She stuck the duct tape to the glass and pulled it over my back. She pressed two fingers into my back, to make sure I wouldn't fall, as she stretched another piece of duct tape over my legs. She slowly removed her hands, making sure that the tape would hold. It did. It only took two measly pieces of tape to trap my 23-inch, 12 pound frame. Before me, stood 170 inches and 2300 pounds of irresistible, impending doom.

"Umm... what's happening in this scene?" I asked, relictantly. It was hard to speak with my faced mushed against the glass.

"What do you think, munchkin? I'm gonna smother you again, duh! The purpose of the plexiglass is just so that people will be able to see your face while I crush you. It's not going to shatter or anything."

That provided me with some relief, but not much. Even if it wasn't her intention to kill me, it could easily happen by accident.

She ran her finger across my body, from the back of my head down to my bare rear, as the camera recorded my visible fear. She pinched my ass between her fingers and chuckled.

"Owwww!" I cried.

"Hehe! Calm down, squirt. Here, hold this camera next to your head so you can record my butt." She ordered, as she attempted to place the camera on my shoulder.

"I can't." I told her. "It's too big, I can't hold it with one hand."

"You're pathetic, squirt. I guess I'll set up the tripod for this one."

She walked to her closet and fetched the tripod. I could hear the subtle sound of the duck tape, starting to peel from the glass. My dick went soft, but probably not for long. She set up the tripod adjacent to me, in order to capture a side view. The camera stood level to my imprisonment. She pressed the Record button on all of the cameras; her butt jiggled fiercely with each of her stomps.

"I think the tape is coming off." I told her, in a concerned tone.

"That's okay. I'm gonna be pushing against you pretty hard, that should help keep the tape up." She assured me.

She stood in front of the glass and bowed her head toward me. She blew a soft gust of wind into my ear that sent a tingle to the back of my neck; my erection returned. She stood back up and turned around.

"Here we go, munchkin!"

I looked forward at the cameras, waiting for Christine to pummel me. Her mighty butt casted a shadow over me; I started to sweat. I pushed the glass with my hands and prepared for impact. BOOM! The glass bent with the force of her slam. I let out a yelp, as her cheeks pounded the glass and her crack condensed my shoulders. My dick throbbed, sandwiched by my torso. My face pressed firmly against the glass; I couldn't even move my mouth.

"I've shat turds bigger than you, munchkin. Haha!" She remarked.


After a few more seconds, she finally pulled her butt from the glass. I swayed back and forth, with the glass, as it returned to it's idle position. Before I could regroup, her whirling cheeks pounded the glass again. BOOM! This time, she compressed my entire entity, with only her left cheek.

"Just one cheek covers your whole body! It's so funny! Haha!"

She pulled her ass from me again, I tried to keep my muscles tense. With all the blood rushing to my dick, I started to feel dizzy. Then, BOOM! Even more powerfully than the previous times, her cheeks crashed into me again. They collided with the glass multiple times, in succession. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! She alternated cheeks as they pulverized me in a chain of compressions, draining the life from my body. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Between the collisions, I grabbed my dick. BOOM! I tried to force myself to climax, but couldn't; the glass was too uncomfortable. BOOM! I didn't have the energy anyway. After what felt like hours, she finally gave me a break. She walked to the shelves and clicked the Stop button on the cameras. Exhausted and delirious, I waited for her to turn her attention towards me. My boner went soft out of fatigue, yet, Christine hadn't even broken a sweat yet.

"Okay squirt, this scene will be a little more fun for you." She assured me, as she ripped a new piece of tape.

She pinched my head with two fingers as she removed the tape from the glass. She flipped my body to face her and applied the first piece of new tape to my chest. She patted it with her fingers, evaluating its hold. I felt a stir in my loins while I stared at her perfect smile. She applied the second piece of tape to my legs, followed by a flurry of forceful pokes to my stomach with her index fingers, which amused her. She handed me a camera.

"Now you have two hands to hold the camera with. Don't drop it or you get the squeeze! Haha!"

I took the camera. Though Christine was able to hold it between her fingers, it spanned as wide as my chest, and I struggled with the weight.

"It's still kind of heavy. Couldn't you just undo the tape and put the velcro around me, and they put the tape back?"

"Hmm... I could. But I'd rather have you struggle with it. Hehe! Now, hush up. We're gonna start recording again.

She initiated the recording and assumed her position in front of me. This time, she faced me. I hung there, plastered to the glass, level with plump lips of her vagina. She dropped to her knees. I watched, with anticipation, as her stiff nipples moved closer to my entrapment. While kneeling, her ample breasts pushed against every part of my body below my neck. Her gorgeous face loomed over me. My current view included only her stupendous jugs, her neck, and her phenomenally sculpted, square jaw. She grabbed the backside of the glass, allowing her to push her breasts into my body with even more force. She held me there for a moment, emitting a soft grunt. My dick started to grow, trapped inside her moist cleavage. By the noticeable rise in her body temperature, it seemed she was beginning to get aroused. She moved her hands to sides of boobs and grabbed a hold of them. She squeezed them together as they molded around my shaft. She pulled backwards, gradually, as her breasts slid down my penis, reluctantly forfeiting their hold of me. Overwhelmed by her sexuality, I bobbled the camera. My life flashed before my eyes as it slipped from my hands. Luckily, I managed to grab it before it fell.

"Good catch, squirt. That would have been really baaaad for you."

"Are we done?" I asked, nervously.

"Nope!" She responded, gleefully.

She whipped her hair from side to side, as her breasts jiggled feverishly; putting on a show for the camera. My dick continued pulsating. Suddenly, she pressed her index fingers into my cheeks and pushed my lips together, holding her palms away from me so that the cameras could catch the view. She closed her eyes and puckered her lips.

"Muah."

My toes began to curl as her lips gently made contact with my face. Next, she applied her tongue to my skin and coated my entire face in saliva with one lick. She giggled at my pathetic existence, before pleasuring me with the embrace of her lips again.

"Muah!"

She kissed me repeatedly, progressively moving down my body until she reached my naval.

"Muah! Muah! Muah!"

She poked my bellybutton with her tongue, then moved it downwards across my pelvis, to the base of my penis. My body shook with satisfaction, as her tongue moved to the back of my scrotum, up to my shaft, and along my shaft until it reached the tip. I was almost ready to bust. Without warning, she stood up to her full height and presented me with her booming posterior. She looked back at me.

"At least you get to face my butt this time." She consoled me, insincerely. "Don't drop that camera, munchkin."

She leaned her upper body forward, and began to twerk. I watched the emphatic movements of her ass, in awe. It almost seemed as if it was happening in slow-motion. Her formidable cheeks flopped about, gyrating vigorously as they careened into each other. In the midst of her glorious movement, she thrusted backwards. BOOM! Her beefy cheeks clobbered me, stealing the air from my lungs. With unequivocal dominance, she slid her butt across the glass, causing a loud screech. Her powerful movement lessened the integrity of the duct tape. I tried to focus on holding the camera, but her savage eroticism made it difficult.

She retracted her butt from my body for a moment. Immediately, the left side of both pieces of tape lost their grip of the mirror. My body swung forward. I held onto the camera for dear life, as the tape forced me to flip around. My face hit the glass. BOOM! Christine's monstrous cheek devoured me. Much like before, she unleashed a relentless barrage of posterior thrusts. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! After a short pause, she mercilessly slid her ass to the left and, unintentionally, separated me from the tape. The force of her butt was the only thing keeping me from falling. Like a knife smearing butter, she slid her buns to the right, as my dick skidded across the glass. SCREECH!

"STOP!!!
"MS. ISPOLIN!!!" I screamed.

"Huh?" She asked, confused, as she peeled her giant fanny from the plexiglass.

I tried to grab ahold of her cheek, but I needed both hands to hold onto the camera. I plummeted towards the ground. At the last second, her heel made contact with my stomach and redirected my upwards. I zoomed through the air, to the height of her face. Still holding on to the camera, I looked into Christine's eyes with despair, as gravity began to pull me back down. She reached her arm out and grabbed me. I felt oddly relieved to be in the possession of her clammy palm. Her fingers pressed my hard cock into my chest. She quickly pulled me towards her lips, and kissed my face.

"Good job, Munchkin! You held on to the camera! I'm so proud of you! Hehe!"

"I'm about to cum!" I told her, frantically.

Without hesitation, she shoved me between her soft, sweaty melons. My body quivered with bliss, as I exploded upon impact. My muscles went limp and I closed my eyes. I felt her thumb creep across my chest and press against my right pectoral. Deciding to use me as a rag, she wiped her body with mine, removing the cum from her cleavage.

"Keep recording!" She ordered.

The camera was getting very difficult to hold. It felt twice as heavy as it did before Christine began to smite me with a bombardment of lustful blows. My arms shook while I held it. She could have held the camera against me with one finger, but she'd rather see me struggle. The cum dripped from my face.

She grabbed the end of the rope with her right hand as I laid in her left palm. She moved her index finger and thumb to the sides of my head as she wrapped the rope around my waist.

"This will be the last scene of the video, squirt. It's a special request from one of my fans. He probably expected me to do the scene with a doll. I'm sure he'll be very happy to see a teeny, tiny munchkin man sucking the milk from tits. Haha!"