- Text Size +

" Hey there! I didn't know if you'd survive or not."

He whipped his head back around, startled by the abrupt ear deafening noise and realized he was looking directly into the icy blue eyes of the giantess. She had bent over to get a closer look at him causing him to almost lose the grip he had on the tip of her dick.

  " You must be feeling pretty jealous by now, I mean, a girl like me with no doubt the biggest and best vagina you've ever had the pleasure of being around. Yet now, here you are holding onto a dick you could have only ever dreamed of having, much less using to satisfy any woman."

The giantess laughed causing the dick to begin swaying violently as her belly bounced against the enormous shaft.

" What's the matter little man? You really should smile, it makes all the difference. Now, I'd hold on a little harder if I was you. This dick has a few more stories to climb, cause this big girl wants to suck herself off for once."

  The man braced himself, pressing his face against the flesh of her dick as the head he held onto grew larger. The vertical slit where he held onto grew wider and wider, if he wasn't careful he would either fall to his death or into the dark cavern it was becoming. He forced himself to look up, the giantess held her head over the shaft with her mouth wide open, ready to accept the enormous cock.

  Despite his terror, the man couldn't help but notice how beautiful this giant woman was, her eyes dug into his soul and her perfectly proportioned face was the stuff of dreams. He noticed how soft and full her lips looked, even stretched out by her holding her mouth open. In his ogling he noticed something, her dick was almost to her mouth but there was no way it was gonna fit. Her mouth was much to small at her present size and the cock was only getting larger as it grew up and up. He tightened what little he had left of his grip and closed his eyes in anticipation of being pushed off by her upper lip or the tip of her nose.

  Ashley closed her mouth and straightened up as she realized she had made her dick much to big, she pulled back and watched the thick veiny shaft fly past her face and over her head carrying her small prey out of her vision. "Oops! My appetite for dick can get a little carried away." Ashley felt like she was gonna fall on her back as the weight of the hard dick threatened to fall back on top of her. Her enormous ball sack had spread her long tan legs almost into the splits. Each ball had crushed the concrete sides and now hung off the sides of the road. The overpass began to creak under the weight of Ashley and her skyscraper cock.

"Better balance this out with a little junk in the trunk I think."

As the familiar warmth spread in her stomach, Ashley focused on making her ass cheeks larger than her balls. Her cheeks began spreading out and crushed the concrete sides, her ass crack widening as the cellulite covered flesh spilled over the sides of the road way. With a loud crack, the overpass finally gave away and she fell a few feet before her growing ass caught her fall. She bounced on her ass as she felt the fat swell around her hips and begin to brush the bottoms of her elbows. When her ass cheeks finally stopped growing, Ashley was unable to put her feet on the ground. Her body was being held up between her ass cheeks and scrotum.

"I have got to look freaky as hell!" Ashley said as she looked around at her crazy body.

"I need to fix this and see what I can do about getting this big hard dick of mine to spew, because I am horny as hell right now." Ashley placed her hands on the shaft and started rubbing as hard as she could, with little effect. She was only able to make it sway back and forth, quickly increasing her arousal.