[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The three races were not created equal. Brobdingnagians, Gulliverians, and Lilliputians have only recently come into contact with one another and the world hasn't been the same ever since. This series of shorts and vignettes is focused on characters of all three sizes. Their hardships and their desires are at the forefront of every tale.

PLEASE NOTE THE TAGS BEFORE EVERY STORY


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Feet, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 24823 Read: 40976
Published: August 23 2017 Updated: December 06 2020

1. Survive by coolcoolcool5 [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (6893 words)

A group of Lilliputians find themselves in an unwinnable situation, trapped in the home of a Brobdingnagian woman. They have only one goal now, survive.

TAGS: GTS, CRUSH, VORE, GIGA/MICRO, FEET

Nothing but a big thank you to Hyra, Kosmita, and One Kindly Cut of Meat for their feedback and support in finally getting me to write again.

2. The Gift by coolcoolcool5 [Reviews - 1] (14200 words)

TAGS: GTS, GIGA, DESTRUCTION, FEET, VORE, RAMPAGING AND MORE DESTRUCTION!

 

A young brob woman's bIrthday wish is answered as she visits Lilliput to celebrate with the locals of Meridian city.

3. Amador and Victor by coolcoolcool5 [Reviews - 0] (3730 words)

TAGS: FOOT WORSHIP, ENTRAPMENT, CRUELTY, CRUSH, INCH AND HALF TALL TINY.

Victor, a Gulliverian servant, finds himself summoned to his master's quarters. Can he keep his lust in check?