- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: FOOT WORSHIP, ENTRAPMENT, CRUELTY, CRUSH, INCH AND HALF TALL TINY.

Victor, a Gulliverian servant, finds himself summoned to his master's quarters. Can he keep his lust in check?

Victor did not have the faintest idea why he had been summoned to his master's quarters so late in the evening, but truth be told, the Gulliverian man was not complaining. Any chance to catch a glimpse of her was something he had always looked forward to. Perhaps too much. Valeria Amador was a special kind of woman though: powerful, rich, and unearthly beautiful. And if that weren't enough, she was a Brobdingnagian as well. With such a potent mixture of elegance, status, and stature, it was no wonder why he had lusted after her so. Every time he was able to gaze upon her was a treat.


That night had been no different. His master was simply stunning, lounging back in her seat and enjoying her wine. Victor's eyes couldn't have helped but drift all along that immaculate body of hers. There was something intoxicating he could find in every inch of her, he'd often thought to himself. With careful glances he put that feeling to the test.


He stared at her toes first. Each of her nails were painted a deep red, and all of them had been manicured and well maintained as befit someone with her regal aura. Looking up from those, her anklet hung delicately, glimmering there on her smooth, olive skin. Amador did so love her jewelry, flaunting her wealth even when she was alone. Victor's eyes traced along her smooth legs and up to her garb now. His master was wearing luxurious nightwear. The way the fabric clung to his mistress had left the shape of her body unavoidable. He might have drooled then and there if not for the shred of self control he was still exerting.


Victor had to stare at all of it. The inch and a half tall man was trying to be careful about his glances, not wanting to draw too much attention to himself. It wouldn't do for a Gulliverian like himself to be eyeing her up like so, but seeing his master like this was almost painful for him. He worked hard to try and control his wandering eyes in that silence.


Finally, she lowered her glass, sighing a little before addressing him, "You're probably wondering why I called you here, Victor." He still had no idea. Amador said nothing else for a moment; she only stared down at her little Gulliverian. For Victor, a noticeable pressure had so suddenly weighed on him. He had stared up and down her body, but when it was his mistress staring at him so intently, it was another matter entirely.


Her glance alone had been enough to petrify him; it was hard to meet head on. She said nothing for another spell, but perhaps the silence was not a bad thing. Victor was starting to wonder if he had done something to anger her. She had often been hard to read, especially for him. 


His master had been playing with some object in her grasp, the glint of it catching his attention every so often as she delicately rolled it between her fingers. He found himself focused on the trinket, wondering just what it could be.


“Those wandering eyes of yours, could get you in trouble, dear." She noticed his curiosity, breaking both the silence and his focus with a silken voice. “Do you think I never noticed?” She said, leaning forward ever so slightly and leaving him all too aware of her breasts pushing together. Victor gulped in a little at the sight, conscious that even now he was staring. Damn it. Of course she had noticed him; he was stupid to think otherwise. She sees everything that goes on in her estate. Was that really what his mistress had summoned him here for though? Something as simple as that!?


“Little peeks here and there I could forgive, but you, well, you're doing it right now even...Need I say more?” The man had to wonder just what exactly she intended to do with him over this. He knew Ms. Amador could be rather extreme in expressing her displeasure sometimes.


"Clothes off.” The bluntness of the command caught Victor by surprise, but he complied immediately, hoping embarrassment would be the extent of his punishment. With a sip of wine and a disinterested stare, his master observed him undress in silence. Shirt off first, then pants and underwear as well, and Victor was completely naked. Her expression still remained the same, that is, almost bored by him, unphased by his nudity.


Suddenly, with a lazy flick, she tossed the mysterious object she had been holding this whole time down at him. With great speed, the thing hit the floor, skidding past and frightening him.


“Oops…” half-heartedly feigning clumsiness, the corner of her mouth curled into a slight smirk. The thing would have hit him if he had not been quick enough to dodge out of the way. At least now he could get a clear look at it. It was a ring of some kind, but with a peculiar addition. Victor noticed the chain attached to it, golden links capped off with a strap of some kind. The strap had a buckle and everything, all perfectly suited to a man his size...


He looked at it, then back to her, confused as to what exactly she had wanted of him now.


“Well, what are you waiting for, dear? Put it on.” He heard her command clearly, but he still didn’t get it, not moving at all. “You know, I do so hate repeating myself.” That got him into gear, jumping to the thing now, not wanting to raise her ire any more.


Feebly, Victor pulled it around his neck and buckled the collar on, chaining himself to the ring like some kind of animal. The chain wasn't cumbersome to drag around, but it wasn't exactly comfortable either. Overall, it had quickly turned into an unpleasant predicament for the young man. Amador looked pleased at the visual, laughing softly at Victor as she stared down.


"That is just precious." She added with a chuckle, "It suits you, really.” At least she was enjoying this, he thought. Maybe she'd get her enjoyment out of him and let him go. “Honestly, it's hard to be mad at something so adorable.”


Was she serious? “Now, be a dear and bring me back my toe ring, Victor.” Toe ring…She wiggled her toes a bit, showing him just where she wanted it. “C'mon, do it quickly and I just might forgive you for all the gawking, dear."


At that, Victor jumped to the task. He was taller than the piece of jewelry, but it was solid metal and he'd have to pull it all the way over to her feet. They were a sizeable distance away from him; no easy task for a man of his size, but doable. Grabbing onto the links, he walked until the chain was taut and began to pull with all his might. His mistress couldn't hear him, but Victor was straining hard, trying to drag the thing. It was even less than slow going, but he was making progress at the very least.


The tiled floor offered some welcome help for the task. Its smooth surface meant dragging the oversized ring was much easier than it could have been. Even still, he was exerting everything he possibly could, almost beginning to feel light headed and yet, several inches was all the progress he had made. Those amounted to a dozen or so feet for him, which meant hardly anything for Amador. Victor looked back at her toes in the distance, so very far away still.


She only clicked her tongue, sounding almost sorry for him. “Victor, you're taking much too long. Can't even do something so simple for me? I'm disappointed.” He had pulled it a ways, but apparently not fast enough for her liking. His master rose out of her chair, the floor beneath his feet quaking a little as she did. With even more urgency now, Victor started pulling again, trying to move it more for her, but Amador was having none of it.


Her bare foot slammed down right behind him, throwing the gulli off balance. He toppled over, looking like a complete fool in the process. Her big toe so close to him, the man couldn't help but notice every ridge of its print. The sight left him feeling smaller than ever before, that is until he noticed her staring straight down on him. “A little ring giving you so much trouble?” She bent down and pinched it up with ease, making him feel that much more useless.


As she lifted it higher, he realized the obvious; the chain was still strapped around his neck. Quickly he grabbed onto it and gave himself some slack before being yanked up into the air. Victor was left dangling now, trying his damnedest not to be choked unconscious. She brought him to face level, still wearing that same look of disinterest. In between his struggles he saw those cold eyes of hers, they made everything worse.


“Deep breaths, dear.” She calmly said. Naked, afraid, and on the brink of unconsciousness, Victor did not see his day ending up like this.


After holding him there for a few moments longer, she only chuckled and lowered him back to the ground, allowing him to cease his struggle against the chain. “You know, it's too cute, you gasping for air like that." He was wheezing, hardly able to concentrate on what she had said. Maybe for the best "I'm feeling generous, even though you don't deserve it. You want another chance at forgiveness?” He could only nod, hacking a little; his throat still hoarse from the trip up. “I've got something in mind, but you are going to have to work for it.”


Bringing a foot forward she delicately slipped the ring onto her second toe, wiggling it into place. He truly was some kind of living accessory now. How demeaning. Amador hadn't even told him the task yet, she simply took a step past him towards her bed. He had only a split second to realize what was about to happen. The foot he was tied to raised off the floor, the chain dragging him into the air as it did. Forward it gided to join the other, all the while his meaningless struggles for freedom went unnoticed. Lucky for Victor, she was careful about where she placed her step. She didn't crush him, but she came damn close to it. Displaced air rushed against him from the impact. Victor was shaken, but still alive for now.


Turning to sit on her bed, Amador finally showed a little bit of emotion, a smirk down at the pathetic little man. “That collar really does suit you Victor, I'm so glad I had it made.” She toyed with him now, placing her foot above him. Her sole overhead, Victor screamed, arms raised as she brought it down, pushing him to the floor. He couldn't yell, he couldn’t squirm, he couldn't do anything anymore. The warm flesh of her sole grinded him down into the cold floor. He could hardly breathe with the sheer weight pushing down on his chest. This was it. He was sure of it. She was going to simply crush him under foot with no ceremony. When it felt like he was just about to reach a breaking point she let off. His life wasn't over. Not yet. Amador had only applied enough pressure to make him feel like he was going to pop.


“Let's call that motivation. Do a bad job tonight, and I'll push down a little harder.” The tone of her threat was the most chilling part of it all. Delivered so casually, she really didn't see him as a person, he was truly beginning to understand that. In such a demeaning position, Victor couldn't blame her. He was little more than a man shaped insect to a brob, he realized. Lifting her leg up now, he was raised onto her bed, his throat constricted yet again.


Victor found himself on the soft linen of her sheets, wheezing and trying to figure out just what it was she had planned. “I deserve to be pampered, don't I, Victor?” He only cowered and nodded as quickly as he could. “That's why you're here. I'm going to sleep, and I want you to pamper me like I deserve.” How? He wondered. “A little foot rub is all I want, sweetie. Not too much to ask from a man so enamored with me.” A foot rub, yes, that isn't so bad he thought. Victor got to work eagerly right then, wanting to prove just how obedient he could be. She laughed, “That's the spirit, dear”


Amador laid back on her bed, getting herself comfortable, leaving him with one warning before she went to sleep,“Victor? Don't even think about running away now ok? You'd go through much worse than earlier when I find you. Night.” She lifted the covers over herself now, draping him in darkness.


The air became hot immediately, beads of sweat already forming on his brow. Her body heat was going to make things harder for him, but he went to work. His hands rubbing around one of her toes, he pushed his whole body against them, trying to soothe the tender flesh. Victor could tell when he was felt, the way the digits twitched in response. He wasn't sure if any of this even felt good to her, but he hoped it did. He was starting to worry he was too small to do a satisfactory job.


Victor kept on though, making his way down her soft sole, putting great effort into it. Every now and again his master would turn over in her sleep, dragging him unceremoniously to a new position. He’d only get back up, regain his bearings and get back to work massaging her. It was already starting to become a long night.


Hours in and Victor was beginning to pant, drenched in sweat himself. This was terrible, he was going to dehydrate before the night was through. Fidgeting with the collar on his neck, he was starting to give serious thought to running away. Would she really be able to find him if he did? Of course she would, someone would rat him out, seeing him trying to get out of there. He was a slave to her feet now, a very nice alternative to death, no matter how demeaning. Right?


And so the night continued, his humid prison of flesh and linen baking him alive as he worked. She’d always seemed to shift right before he passed out from exhaustion, startling the Gulli with violent movements. It was a miracle he wasn't dead by accident, but that fear of death was a good motivator for Victor. He kept up, finding himself between her toes, down the ball of her foot, and all the way to her heel, diligent in his service.


Hours passed, and he was hardly able to do anything now. Arms sore from so much rubbing, he was relieved to see what looked like light, shining through the small gaps in the covers. He'd made it! Her legs began to shift as the whole bed started quaking, Ms. Amador was waking up. He was blinded a little as the blanket was removed, letting all the light in at once. Getting back his vision, the only thing he saw was her cold, dark eyes looking down at him again. She didn't appear impressed.


“Honestly Victor...” Reaching a finger down, she pinned the gulli to her sole, reacquainting him with it even closer than before. Rubbing his body all over the soft flesh, she continued, “You did a terrible job, dear. Do you even know how to pamper a woman, or are you just not man enough to do it right? I could tell you were only using those feeble arms of yours. I was expecting so much more from you, dear. My mistake.”


She began dabbing each of her toes with the screaming man, being so very delicate with him. “This feels a little better...but you still aren’t using that tongue of yours.” What the hell was her problem? She wanted him to...lick her soles? Fear driving him, Victor complied, tasting her as he was rubbed toe to heel. She snickered at the tiny man licking at her feet, “Tell me, are you enjoying yourself down there?” If it meant she would let him go, he loved it.


Suddenly, she stopped. "Hmm, here I am helping you, and yet my feet still don't feel any better. I'm beginning to wonder, what good are you to me?” Pinching his body between her fingers, she turned him to face her again. "I just can't think of anything. A Gulliverian like you...well, you're useless, Victor."


Her expression changed suddenly, one much less playful than before. “A gulli...It's almost repulsive that a thing like you would even be gawking at me like that. Just what was going through your mind when you were staring, hmm? That somehow I would notice you? That somehow I would see you as more than just a bug? Please…” Squeezing him now, there was nothing but disgust on her face until she dropped him back down to the soft sheets again. Her toes curled above him as the chain gave barely any slack; she was getting off the bed. Victor braced, but one could never truly prepare themselves for how violently he was being dragged off.


Finding himself on the cold floor again, Amador was standing over him, looking down at her little slave with a peculiar expression. “Of all the Gulliverians I have, you might be the biggest waste I've come across. It almost makes me sad…” She bent down removing the ring from her toe, much to his surprise. “Go ahead, take that collar off, you don't even deserve to lick my feet.” He couldn't believe the command, but he listened, quickly removing the thing from his neck, rubbing where it had left him sore. Now what was it she was planning? “I like to think of myself as a kind woman, Victor. Even if you really don't deserve it, I'm going to give you one last chance. Not even you could mess this one up.”


With her index finger, she pushed him onto his back, but she wasn't through. Tracing the digit down his body, she brushed his length a moment, surprisingly tender. It wasn't her target though, her digit moved on. With a finger placed on his right leg, she held it there. Victor looked up with a whimper, mortified of what she was planning. A wink was all she gave before pushing down. White hot pain exploded all the way up his body and Victor screamed out in agony.


“Oh, I heard that one.” She still wasn't finished. Moving her finger over to his left leg, she gave it the same treatment. His face went pale at the sheer pain. At this point it was a miracle Victor hadn't passed out, the pain worse than what he previously thought was even possible. Looking down at his legs, a mangled mess of flesh and bone, smearing red on the hard floor was all there was. He tried to move what little was left of his lower extremities, but it hurt too damn much. The entire time he writhed in agony, Amador appeared pleased with her work.


“That looks like it really hurts,” She clicked her tongue in a mock show of sympathy. “I hope it doesn't affect your chances of getting away. That's right, I'll let you go if you can just crawl out of the room before I can get you. I'll even give you a head start, sweetie.” Using a nail she scooped him over onto his stomach, helping him just a little in a display of kindness. “Go on, there's the door.”


Panting, on the brink of unconsciousness, Victor gripped the floor, trying his hardest to drag his body towards salvation. He barely inched forward. His whole body quaked in pain as what was left of his legs dragged behind him, paint brushing the floor with a crimson stroke. He didn't look back, too afraid to see how little progress he was making. Of course, he was in too much pain to look back in any case. He was starting to wish for earlier, when exhaustion was the worst of his problems. He looked at the door, so far away, he didn't even trick himself into believing he could actually make it.


“You didn't make much use of your head start Victor. How sad.” He felt her moving behind him, getting ready to put him out of his misery finally. He realized that he wouldn’t have been able to get away, even with both his legs intact, and yet he still fought, clawed for every little inch he could pull himself. Darkness shrouded overhead as she lifted her bare foot up. Not like this. It was all he had time to think before the ball of her foot came down unceremoniously. The titanic weight pushing down on him just enough to feel the rest of his bones pop, almost all at once. There was no air in his lungs to scream anymore, but he tried still, silence his only answer. 


Her foot had pressed down completely now, compressing what was once a man into a broken and fleshy husk of skin, blood splattering out of it. She lifted her foot to inspect her work, his body still sticking to it, fell limp after she shook it off with a sigh. What a mess Victor had made. Someone would have to clean it up. Moments passed before Kenneth arrived, punctual as always. He tried not to look at the broken pile that used to be a fellow Gulliverian.

 

“Kenneth, get someone to clean this up please, I’m having Damon over today, and I’d rather he not see poor little Victor there. He might get jealous if he saw me with another ‘man’.” She left him with a smile walking out of her room to start the day off. Kenneth hadn't even responded, simply rubbing his temples at what was already becoming a long day.