- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some more growth, some shoeplay, and some generic size walking-around before the next growth segment.

The pulsing feelings going through Angel's body increased in intensity by the second, until eventually she felt as if she couldn't contain them anymore. About to burst, she saw the world around her grow smaller and the man beneath her grow weaker under her weight. With a jarring drop, he collapsed and she fell down to the floor, lowering her perspective for a few seconds until she outgrew even where she initially started! Standing up, she saw herself nearing level with the windows on the second floor of a nearby building, placing herself at roughly 25 feet tall. She moved to the front of the collapsed man on the floor, his head not even reacing above the height of her shoe, and she was filled with nothing but disgust.

"Stealing from others is wrong." She spoke with vitriol in her voice. "Especially when you clearly have no need to worry about feeding yourself." She planted the toe of her shoe under his chin and lifted it up, making him look upwards as best he could from his prone position. Presenting her other shoe to his face, she grinned. "I walked thruogh the park on the way here. If you're so hungry, I'm sure theres good fiber on the bottom of my shoe. It might fill you up if you lick some off."

She felt the man push down against her lower foot, trying to turn away. Playfully, she pushed him back up before pressing her other sole into his face. "Please, I insist! You looked hungry, and I have more tha enough to spare." Seeing no reaction, she furrowed her brow, dropped her position, and kicked him over at the waist until he was laying on his back. Firmly, she planted the heel of her shoe on his forehead and the sole of her shoe on his mouth. "Lick." she commanded.

Then, she felt it. The light, almost imperceptible force of a tongue pressing up against her sole. She giggled with delight, loving the feeling of making someone pay for a crime once again. With each stroke of the tongue, she realized that she should stop lying to herself; she was a bitter, petty woman these days and she was much happier about subjugating someone and feeling alive for once than she was about punishing a thief. It was a dangerous thought... but she felt like soon, she wouldn't ever much be in danger.

Angel collected her things, and left the man with a gift of saliva all over his sternum. Walking to the park, she had a new marketing scheme planned as she rummaged through the smaller basket, grabbing five or six bentos in one hand. Arriving at the grassy area, she stood up above some of the shorter trees and bellowed out.

"Step right up for Angel Starr's Magical Meal Basket! Each one of these lovely lunchboxes could give you whatever you desire! More money, a lover, maybe even some extra height? Look at me! I was always tired of being too short to ride at the amusement park and now I may be a little too tall!" Instantly, she was surrounded by skeptics and pretend skeptics who told themselves it couldn't be true but definitely wanted it to be. Her bentos were selling so fast she worried she'd run out before lunch break ended, and she had more money than she was used to seeing these past few years.

She showed off a few feats of strength; lifting up a boulder in one hand, carrying kids around on her shoulders. She showed off her height, sitting down and still being taller than most. And she showed off her form, letting patrons stand suspiciously close to the rim of her skirt and bending over whenever she had an excuse. She was loving being in control of the attention she got for once, and she was loving having all of her viewers hypnotized.

Then she heard someone behind her. "Freak! Monster! Go back into your cave, you giant beast!"

Angel giggled, turned around, and walked right in front of the tiny woman, who didn't even reach her knee in heels.

"I'll show you a monster."