- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Angel finally grows, but only a little.

It had been roughly six hours since breakfast, and was nearing lunch time for the mobile lunchlady. Angel had an okay morning; selling lunches, getting catcalled, punching catcallers, the normal Cough-Up Queen Routine. Reclining on a bench near an urban center, she took a few breaths and resigned herself to another boring day. She scrounged around in her basket, finding her own lunch, and breaking out her utensils chowed down. She figured she had some extra time to take a quick nap, so she found her way to a more secluded bench near an alley and laid down to rest.

No sooner than she'd gotten in to the nice part of her dream was Angel awoken by the sound of an alarm. Her detective time kicking in she was on her feet running around the corner to find someone attempting to bust in to a car with a crowbar. Running at him as best she could in heels and fumbling for a gun she didn't have, she saw the thief scream upon noticing her and try to run. She quickly caught up with him despite her unfortunate footwear, and grabbed him by the back of his shirt, lifting him with one hand.

Wait, one hand? Angel's adrenaline died down, and she looked around to realize she was standing quite tall next to the cars surrounding her. Looking around, she found herself standing waist-above the crowd of on-lookers attracted by the commotion. She must have been at least 12 feet tall, give or take! The stares of the group all around her took her back to a time of publicity she hadn't been used to since losing her detective position, and she awkwardly laid down the thief on the floor.

"Uh.... you guys deal with him, ok?" she addressed the crowd, backing up and turning to run in embarassment. Still dazed from her realization, she saw a grown man with a suit and briefcase scrounging through her lunchbox basket, kneeling over it back turned to her. Heels clicking against the floor with each step, she approached him and stood behind him as he was completely unaware. Remorselessly, she placed a heel on his back with a glare in her eyes as he turned around. He tried to lift himself, but her weight kept him down.

"Push the basket aside." She commanded, staring down as he moved the bentos out from in front of him. She pressed her heel into his back, knocking him down to all fours on his knees beneath her. The sharp heel of her shoe pressed into his lower back and prompted him to give in with its pain, while the flat under the ball of her foot made sure he was trapped in his position.

With a grumble of her stomach she smirked as she addressed him again: "Stay right there. I need a seat for my second lunch." The bench right in front of him no doubt making the man feel stupid, Angel placed her large, and now larger, ass right on his back as she lifted a a normal bento from her stash. The mans knees were close to buckling under Angel's thick thighs, but for his own sake he resisted and miraculously maintained his position.

"Hopefully this one takes me back to normal" she said, hoping it would not take her back to normal.

Then she felt her body quiver.

Chapter End Notes:

Angel will get big tomorrow. For now its nearing Late O' Clock and I need to sleep.