- Text Size +

It was a bright and sunny afternoon as Alex exited the building. The sun's rays of light blinded him as he walked into the main courtyard and he covered his eyes to protect himself from the celestial body above. Along with the warm heat, the air was mildly thick with humidity, but his saving grace was the cool, refreshing breeze that blew across his body. The sky was as blue as the ocean with many large white clouds offering pockets of shade as they slowly glided through the heavens above. The courtyard was where students would hang out after school while they waited for their rides to show up, but it also doubled as a beautiful location to hold other events or gatherings. The courtyard was very large and had tables set up everywhere, but was also decorated with several gardens and rows of trees to give life to the school.

The crowning jewel was the location of the school. The building was located on the highest point on a series of tall hills outside the city. From the vista of the school's courtyard, the sight opened up to show the well-developed suburban area with shops, parks, and lots of housing spread out for long distances. In the distance, a symbol of prosperity and wealth, was the city that the school was named for, Olympia City. A sprawling metropolis that was among, if not the, most prosperous and well-established cities on the planet and that was the home for over several tens of millions of people and still growing. The buildings in the distance seemed to cover the horizon and showed the might of the steel and concrete that the citizens of Olympia City were strong and proud people. The surrounding environment around the city was surrounded by hills and mountains to the northwest of the city and an ocean several miles to the southeast. The weather was perfect for every season, warm, wet, and sunny summers and springs with cold and snowy winters. In short, Olympia City was a paradise.

Which was why when Alex looked out onto the city front the hilltop where his school was located, he had a dark feeling of dread that it might not stay that way for long. Whoever this woman was that was messaging him seemed to have a power that he couldn't explain or comprehend, but they seemed to know him well. What confused and concerned him the most was that she called him her “little brother.” As far as Alex had ever been aware, he had only lived with his Mom and Dad on the outside of the city, halfway between Olympia City and Clausen, and he had never been told about any other family that he had. He decided to get some information and pulled his phone out again and decided to call his parents. It was their off day today so they were probably at home. Going through his contacts, he dialed his home phone and waited for them to pick up. After a couple moments, he frowned when it went to the answering machine. He left a message and decided to call his mom’s cell phone instead, they were probably out at the store or something. He dialed the number and let it ring.

“Alex? Oh my gosh, thank goodness you called, I've been trying to call you for half an hour, but you didn't pick up! Your father and I heard about what happened in Clausen and tried to come pick you up, but something happened on the interstate. We tried to get on but they had it closed down, something came through and miles of it had been crushed flat! They said that there were flattened cars, trucks, pavement, and anything close by was as flat as a pancake. We’re stuck here and have no idea when we’ll be by to get you. Just stay safe” His Mom explained, panic laced in her voice.

Before Alex could say anything, his phone went silent at the confirmation that his mom had hung up, leaving him to stand alone in the courtyard by himself. He sighed deeply and was about to go back inside, just about convinced he was losing his mind, when his phone buzzed again. He went to check it and saw that there was no number, meaning it must have been the mystery person calling him her little brother. Rolling his eyes at the concept of how far someone was willing to go to prank him, probably Travis getting off from making him look stupid and the likelihood of him getting in trouble, he opened the message, wanting to get this over with.

 

Almost there to pick you up, little bro! You should be able to see me coming soon, just keep an eye out!”

 

The message made Alex pause as he decided to just throw caution to the wind and play the rest of this prank out. If he was embarrassed, well, it wouldn't have been the first time he was the victim of something like this. Since the school was so large, and he was not so popular, the resulting shame wouldn't last, it usually never did. Heading back out towards the pickup lane at the edge of the courtyard, Alex stood around and waited for his supposed “older sister” to “show up.” If this was a prank, he had to give credit to whoever organized this and how elaborate it was. The no-number text message, the weird behavior from the teachers and classmates, the practical effects of him walking through the halls and getting lost, that one was particularly impressive, and the ability to prevent him from getting phone calls. What they were looking to accomplish, he had no idea, but he was starting to get really annoyed with how stup-

 

*Boom* *BOOM* *BOOM!!*

 

Alex heard what sounded like rolling thunder. He looked up into the cloudless sky with aconfused look on his face before he felt a quaking rumble beneath his feet. It wasn’t much at first, but then he felt another quake, and another distant sound of thunder.

Suddenly, the next quake was significantly more violent than the previous ones and the following thunder was louder, making Alex almost fully lose his balance. He was now starting to get concerned about what was happening. With how frequent and violent the quakes and trembles had suddenly become within just a couple minutes, he was beginning to believe that this was not a part of the prank. Alex began to breathe rapidly, inhaling and exhaling at a rapid rate as he began to panic that something was truly happening and it was not high schoolers being stupid. More quakes and rumbles finally became too much for him and he stumbled over himself, hitting the ground with a small thud.

Then the source of the earthquakes revealed itself.

Seemingly out of nowhere, on the horizon, past the mountain range miles out on the outskirts of the city, were the feet and legs of a human, casually strolling towards the city. The legs seemed to stretch up into the sky for miles, Alex’s eyes following the shape of the giant, past the round and thick thighs and hips, only a pair of incredibly short, frayed jean shorts covered their nether regions, up past the toned midsection, up past the chest, where the ample bosom covered in a tight and tattered shirt that exposed some of the underside of her breasts revealed to Alex that this giant was a giantess. Finally, he saw the head of the giant person, a woman with plush lips, a round nose, striking blue eyes, and a head of long, flowing blonde hair. She looked like one of the girls that Alex had considered to be incredibly attractive, almost like she was the heroine out of a story. She seemed to be gazing down on the land beneath her with every step she took, each one shaking the ground beneath Alex, even though she was several miles away. When her foot landed, he could see the dust and debris explode out from the sides of her feet.

She stopped when she reached the mountains on the outskirts of the city and she seemed to smile as she looked at the tiny masses of land before her. While they were a tough hike for many people they barely came up to the middle of her ankles, and she simply giggled at the sight of them, a loud rumbling rupturing the air for miles.

Then with a raise of her foot, the bottom of her sole spotless and pristine, and a wiggle of her toes, what seemed like trapped debris appearing from seemingly nowhere falling from between her toes, she began to lower it onto the ageless geologic landmarks. The shadow cast upon them began to grow and grow, casting the mountains into more and more darkness. Anything on the mountainsides began to scurry away in a hopeless attempt to escape the doom above them, but her foot gradually came closer and closer down. Then, her sole made impact with the summit of the tallest peak as the mountains tried to fight back against the immeasurable weight pressing down upon it. They shook uncontrollably with the amount of pressure bearing down upon it, the darkness of the cliffs, obscured by the blotted out of the sky from the foot above, hid the destructive landslides and avalanches of rock as the range began to succumb. Finally, with a little giggle, the giantess increased the weight upon the mountains and the range began to collapse under the giantess as she crushed the iconic range underneath her. The earthquakes were cataclysmic as she flattened several mountains beneath her and leaving a giant hole between the still standing parts on either side of her foot. She then lifted her heel and began to grind the rubble under her sole into nothing but dust before she began to slide her foot side to side, obliterating more and more of the mountain range. Each pass going further down the range, reducing the ancient geologic forms to little more than pebbles and dust beneath her one foot. Finally, only a storm of dust clouds showed any evidence of there ever being a mountain range there.

The giantess seemed to find the event delightful as she giggled at the sight of how easy it was to crush such majestic structures beneath her tread. For such destruction and devastation, she did not seem to have been affected by the event in the slightest. Her plump foot was a clean and spotless as it was before she began her landscaping on the outskirts of Olympia City.

“Now that’s how you make an entrance!” she giggled, the giantess’ voice rumbling for miles, “So this is Olympia City, huh? It looks like it grew a little since the last time I was here. Well, I’ll have plenty of time to have fun with it later. Right now, I have something I need to do. Now, where is that little brother of mine?” she said, scouting the city below her.

Alex felt his pulse begin to race a million miles a second as it all came together as to why he had such a bad feeling about this. This miles tall, bringer of destruction was looking for him and Olympia City was between him and her, and she didn’t even seem to know he was even there. Before he could move, she began to walk towards the city, her one foot covering hours of driving in a single step, a shockwave that raced through the ground careening towards the city. She then took another step, the same destructive results as the first, and she was already upon the city limits, the millions of citizens below screaming in terror and trying to flee from the titan above them. With one more step, she entered the city, and unleashed vast amount of destruction.  

Her simple tread spread for dozens of city blocks, nothing able to withstand her powerful foot as it turned the day to night for the thousands caught underneath it before being flattened underneath her. She took another step and the same results occurred as thousands more screaming and terrified citizens were squished underneath her.

“Oh damn it, I might have stepped on him” she suddenly grumbled, “They might have put the school in the middle of the city. Why they would, I don’t know, that’s just impractical. I mean, look how compacted you all are. If a giant were to attack, you would all be squished with no problem...oh wait” she giggled.

She lifted one of her feet and looked at the bottom of it. It was almost impossible to see anything from Alex’s perspective, but when she lifted it up, it almost seemed like the bottom of her foot was clean and spotless.

“Alex? You down there somewhere? Lick my foot if you are” she smiled. Alex suddenly felt like he didn’t want to be found if this was her way of looking for him. “Hmm, nothing. Welp, I guess you aren’t there” she grinned, a little disappointment in her voice, lowering her foot back down with a resounding boom. “Better keep looking, though this size might be a bit tough to see him, all the buildings barely come up to the middle of my toes” she commented, wiggling them playfully.

Just then, she began to change size before everyone. The once miles tall giantess began to shrink before she came to a stop at a smaller size. The “smaller size,” however, was still large enough that the tallest skyscrapers only just came up to her ankles. She nodded and then began to walk again. Each step she took was low and hovered near the ground, sending the scurrying citizens flying from how quick it flew overhead as swift and powerful gusts of wind whipped through the streets, picking up anything in them and blew them into a mass heap much further down the street. When they would gather their surroundings, they were introduced to the wait underfoot of the giantess above, who would then simply lowering it, crushing anything underneath her with no effort before she would continue to walk and repeat the process. The towering skyscrapers did nothing to stop her slow gait as they seemed to explode on impact from her rushing toes, one toe occasionally able to blast apart multiple buildings at once. The giantess seemed to be expressing her delight at this walk of hers as she giggled at how easy it was to obliterate everything beneath her, chuckling at the sounds of screams and sirens to get the citizens to safety or for the defense forces to try and fight back against her. As she began to lazily waltz around, dragging her toes down the streets and grinding up anything under them, she seemed to notice something.

A sudden series of small explosions spread across her ankles and lower calves, as well as a couple eruptions from her midsection all the way up towards her face. Alex could see in the sky surrounding his “sister” was a squadron of fighter jets speeding across her, unloading their entire ammunition into her in order to protect the helpless citizens below. In the streets, rumbling dangerously close to their target, were several legions of soldiers and armored vehicles firing wildly upon the monster.

The giantess paused as she felt the sudden onslaught of weaponry and ballistics pelted her skin. She was an unmissable target, but it seemed as though she wasn’t even phased by the attacks at all as she stood still and looked down, watching with a straight face as she was assaulted endlessly by the tiny attackers. Finally, she simply smiled.

“There are countless ways I could get rid of all of you. You wouldn’t understand, but believe me when I said I’ve already done it more ways than you could count. So...I’ll just do this quick and be done with it” she sighed.

With little sense of urgency, she extended a hand outwards in front of her and after a couple seconds, a light blue orb began to form above her palm. Some kind of energy seemed to emanate from it as the area surrounding the ball of light seemed to darken and pulse. Then suddenly, Alex noticed that there was something going on on the ground below her. Loose debris, small buildings, and even cars and people seemed to be floating upwards towards her hand. In the sky above, the numerous planes groaned and creaked as the metal structures fought against the new absorbing gravity pulling them out of their flight before the magical force was too much and began pulling the aircrafts towards her. After a couple seconds, the giantess’ light blue orb was surrounded with a swirling cloud of amassed humanity and military when it began to crackle with energy and began to swell in size, engulfing everything within itself, the light beginning to become blinding and forcing Alex to close his eyes. Then he heard an incredibly loud, shrilling shriek pierce his ears, but it as soon as it was there, it was gone, and so was the light. When he looked back up, the orb seemed to have dissipated into a cloud of blue sparkles and streaks of light, but no sign of any of the things that had been surrounding it. It was as though they just disappeared. The giantess then closed and opened her hand several times before continuing her little walk, more thunderous booms and shakes rattling the city.

On the school hill, Alex tried to get away from his location, but something was preventing his legs from responding to his desires. As much as he wanted to run, his legs would not move, possibly fear, or maybe something else that she had done, but with one unsuccessful attempt to force them to move, he fell over again with a small thud, masked by the rumbling quakes of the rampaging giantess miles away. As he tried to stand up, he realized that the giantess seemed to stop and her head perked up, her ear twitching slightly in his direction. She turned her attention towards the general direction of where he was and gave a big, toothy grin of excitement.

“Alex? Little bro? Was that you?” She called out excitedly.

She turned and began walking towards him, almost skipping, resulting in yet more ruin to the city under her tread. Alex began to really panic now and tried desperately, with all his being, to stand and run away. The last thing he wanted now was for her to find him, or worse, not to see him. However, no matter how much he tried he couldn’t get up.

“RUN!!!”

A shrill yell came from the school as he turned his head to see the student body streaming out of the building in a mass panic. Whatever spell had befallen it had seemingly broke and now had the denizens of the building running for their lives...right towards the fallen Alex. With the sheer terror in their eyes, Alex realized that they were not going to stop to pick him up and he would likely be run over and trampled. Alex struggled with all his might to stand up, pouring every ounce of his will to not be stepped on into standing up and with one final push, he managed to stand up, just as the horde drew closer. But just as he prepared himself to avoid the swarm of people, they began to stop and looked up into the sky with terrified eyes. Then a shadow covered the school and Alex turned to see what it was, even though he had a pretty good idea what it was.

Far above, blotting out the sky, was the giantess as she approached the school. With one step, the giantess crushed a wide expanse of settlements and businesses. Her simple tred shook Alex like the world was coming apart as her foot sank into the ground and shockwaves blew away anything nearby. The tremors shook the shocked students to the ground as the powerful being above them pivoted her weight from one foot and swung her other foot forward. Right above the school.

Her foot was their sky, her toes alone were wider than the school as they soared over it, giving the frozen pupils below a sight of her soft, spotless sole. It seemed to hang there, taunting them with the threat of taking their lives, a sweet smell of flowers and fruit lurin their gaze towards her. Then it began to rumble and then fall. The students that could began to get up and run while the rest gawked at their demise above. Time seemed to slow for Alex as he watched his supposed giantess of a sister lower her foot closer and closer towards him, threatening to crush him to dust. He felt tears of terror stream down his face as he felt something within him boil over. With one final, unexpected scream, he called out a name that seemed to reveal itself to him in the back of his mind.

“GLORIA!!”

The shout seemed to do nothing as her foot landed upon the school and its student body. A sky of soft skin engulfed them all, her flesh covering their bodies into an immobile prison as the buildings began to flatten under her. Then the pressure began to overtake them as her scent flushed their senses and she began to step down. It was a slow, agonizing experience as her infinite weight began to strain their bones, they could hear her muscles move as theirs began to snap. Then, with one final instance, bodies began to pop, unable to stand the power. Hundreds of people were squished into paste as her foot continued to lower. For Alex, he couldn't handle it as he began to give his last thoughts of desperate help. Before he could even think of his parents, he felt his skull crack and then...nothing.

 

.

 

..

 

 

Then he opened his eyes.