[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Alex Goldfield was just an average highschooler that lived a rather simple life. Then one day, his sister decides to pay him a visit and stay at his place for a while. There is just two problems with that.

1.He didn't know he had a sister and 2. she is a giant, god-like being

What follows are the interactions that he has with her as he tries to adapt to living with a super-powerful godess

 


Rated: R
Categories: Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9849 Read: 22866
Published: August 16 2017 Updated: August 16 2017
Story Notes:

Originally, it was going to just be a rather simple idea of a giantess sister who played around with her smaller brother and the city they lived in, but seeing as how I am incapable of writing a fetish story without adding a crazy plot, I decided that it would become something a little bigger than that. My idea was to have an overarching story, but the majority of what I want to do with this is to have daily interactions with these characters and how the sister with divine powers enjoys her time on a planet with her mortal brother.

What we have here is an introduction to the two most prominent characters and how they first meet. Let’s say for one of them, it’s a little more fun.

Enjoy!

 

1. Chapter 1 - The Arrival pt. 1 by alotmorewub [Reviews - 0] (2516 words)

2. Chapter 2 - The Arrival pt. 2 by alotmorewub [Reviews - 0] (3705 words)

3. Chapter 3 - The Arrival pt. 3 by alotmorewub [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3628 words)