- Text Size +

Alex blinked a couple times to get used to the unexpected light and began frisking his body. He was standing in the courtyard of his school with practically the whole student body, who seemed as out of it as he did.

But...why were they out here? And why was he patting his body like he lost something? And the most important question, why was he in the shadows when there weren't any clouds? Then he remembered something, something about a family member coming to pick him up, but also there was the sight of…

He gasped as he remembered seeing a giantess attacking Olympia City and how she had walked in his direction and how she had…

You should have spoken up sooner, little bro,” a voice reverberated above him. “I might have some awesome power, but it's still hard to pick you out with how small you are.

Alex looked towards the source of the incredibly loud voice and began craning his neck upwards and locked eyes with a giant female, kneeling over the school with a smile on her face. Gazing upon her visage made several memories flood back to him, the whole day, what had possibly just happened to him, and just how this giantess knew him.

Gloria. This was his sister Gloria. He wasn't sure how she was his sister, or that he ever had a sister, but he knew that this was his sister. This titanic, towering, seemingly divine human, who not only crushed a vast area of the city under her tread with no remorse, but also effortlessly obliterated half of a mountain range beneath her feet, was his sister...somehow. He had no idea how she had managed to do any of the things that she did or how he didn’t even know she existed, but here she was.

Just then, Alex was snapped back to reality when the ground began to rumble and shake again. Looking up, he watched as Gloria began to shift her position, placing her hands on the ground below her, several unfortunate buildings and homes near the school were blasted apart, and lean back. She then stretched her legs out and wrapped around the school, two gigantic pillars enclosing the whole school’s property as they seemed to curve up into the sky, preventing any kind of escape. Alex and his whole school were now cast in the shadow of his sister as her mid to upper sections of her body towered over them all, the giant mass of students the size of ants to Gloria.

So how are you, Alex? It’s been a real long time since I’ve seen you! Well, in your time, anyway, I haven’t felt the effects of time for...a couple centuries, that’s for sure. But what am I saying, this isn’t about me, for as big as I am, this is about you!” Gloria rumbled above, a large smile on her face.

“W-w-wha…” Alex tried to say something, but there were so many questions he had in mind that he couldn’t properly answer right away. However, out of the hundreds he had, a few seemed to be the easiest to ask.

“Who are you? You are saying I’m your brother, but I have never seen you, or any other giant-...ess in my life” he yelled up, trying to make himself be heard. For the first time since he had seen her, or what he remembered, she frowned, almost looking hurt by his questions.

“Aw, Alex. You don’t remember me?” she asked, before taking a short pause in thought, “actually now that I think about it, you were really young when we lived together.” Her smile returned and she giggled slightly, the ground shaking slightly. “You were so tiny, I could barely hold you on even my fingertip for fear of losing you on myself, though I did shrink down small enough to hold you in my hand, not that that seems to have changed much” she grinned. With another series of rumbles, she leaned forward and brought a finger down towards him. The spectators to the family reunion screamed and scurried away from Alex as a finger large enough to destroy most of the courtyard descended towards them. The cries seemed to annoy Gloria as she huffed and frowned.

Geez, try and take a look at my little brother and I’m bothered by all this noise. You all should be grateful Alex is here, otherwise I would flatten you all” she scoffed. Her threat seemed to work as there was a sudden eerie silence amongst the students. With amazing precision and care, Gloria’s fingertip slowed its descent as it approached Alex, making soft contact with him as he was enveloped in her soft skin. She gently began to rub his body from head to foot, as though she was inspecting him. After a couple moments of frisking him, she smiled again and rested her fingertip next to him.

Definitely got those divine genes in you, that’s for sure! Good looks, healthy body, I’m surprised you don’t have girls all over you. Of course, they’d have to pass my test to make sure they were worthy” she laughed

“Gloria, you didn’t really answer my question!” Alex yelled up. “And your voice is really loud, can you speak any softer? I feel like my eardrums are about to rupture!”

Gloria groaned and rolled her eyes, seemingly annoyed by his request.

“Humans and their frail bodies…” she mumbled, voice much quieter than before. “Well, I suppose I could tell you who I am, but I honestly think it’d be too much for you to understand. I’ll just say this, I received a blessing one day, long ago, and I have been making sure that I enjoy it and you should be lucky I know you and care for you as much as I do. That’s all for now,  I don’t want to explain more while there are all these insects around. They have no right to know” she glowered. Suddenly, her eyebrows raised as she seemed to notice something about him. With a growing scowl, she lifted her finger to Alex again and with her fingers pinching either side of his head, gazed down at him.

“And speaking of frail, what’s with these bruises near your eye? Did you get into a fight, Alex?” she questioned intently. Alex averted his eyes from Gloria and didn’t answer as mumbles began to circulate through the courtyard.

“I-It’s nothing, I just...tripped down some stairs and...may have, uh, hit myself” he stammered.

Gloria’s eyes narrowed as she leaned closer. Alex felt her grip tighten slightly and it made his head pound from the increased pressure.

“You aren’t a very good liar, are you?” she asked quietly. “I’ve seen fight injuries before and this looks like you were punched. And my divine perception tells me that you don’t want to tell me who did it out of fear of retribution. Am I right?”

Alex continued to say nothing, not wanting to make this situation any worse for himself. This had gone from a bizarre interaction with a seemingly all-powerful giantess, to a tense, interrogative interaction with an all-powerful giantess.  

“Well I’d like to remind you of something, Alex” Gloria continued, “I have a few powers that are beyond your understanding.” As she spoke, her eyes began to glow with the same light blue aura she had used against the military before. “I know who did this to you and can make them show their face, whether you will tell me or not. But seeing as you seem to need a little toughening up, I’ll give you another chance to tell me who did it. Please don’t try to lie to me or hide it, Alex, it won’t work.”

Alex gulped as he realized his dilemma. He didn’t want to incur the wrath of Travis for ratting him out as he would no doubt make life hell for him. On the other hand, he didn’t want to incur the punishment for disobeying an, apparently, all-powerful and all-seeing giantess. And if he did reveal that Travis did it, there was the possibility that he could suffer the same fate as the hundreds, maybe thousands, of other people that Gloria had already come across. He felt himself begin to sweat as the pressure began to mount on him.

Something, anything, help get me free of this situation, please!” he pleaded.

A sudden explosion rocked the courtyard as a small formation of jet planes flew past Gloria and over the school. Before there was time to recover, the sounds of gunfire crackled through the air, scaring many of the students who finally found their legs and began to retreat into the school. Gloria turned her head and noticed that a remaining squadron of military was firing upon her from one of the nearby hills. Their bullets did nothing against her and the missiles the jets had fired didn’t even leave a trace of ash on her. What it had done to her was annoy her greatly.

“Why can’t the military ever know when it’s completely outmatched?” she growled, no longer keeping her voice down. “Fine, if you want a fight, I’ll make you realize your mistake!”

She dropped Alex onto the ground with a soft thud before she slowly began to rise. Higher and higher she stood, giant strips of dirt, green, and debris falling off her gigantic legs and cascading down onto the ground below, leaving her clean as before. She continued to stand, her shadow covering the school and then the hills beyond where the remaining military continued to fire at her. When she stood all the way up, everything below her was practically indiscernible specks. Then she noticed that something hit her in her lower calf, a small itch as the jets flew by again and unloaded another round of missiles into her. She grinned and held out her hand, where the blue orb Alex had seen before appeared again. As before, the jets began to strain against the new force that seemed to be dragging them back and up towards her hand before Gloria was too strong and the jets were whipped away. As they tumbled up towards Gloria, she positioned her finger towards where the jets were heading, and with a small giggle, she flicked them away.

The machines spiraled through the air and crashed into a neighborhood where they exploded into balls of fire that rained down on other homes. Within moments, large sections of homes and scenery were engulfed in a raging inferno that began to rapidly spread, heated pieces of planes landed in untouched homes and began to begin new blazes. From high above, Gloria looked upon the lit blaze and grinned.

Well, it looks like someone should put this fire out. Allow me”

Before Alex could say a thing, Gloria bent down and with a strong push, leaped into the air. He felt a feeling of dread of what was possibly about to happen or what she had in mind. The soldiers also had the same feelings and began looking for cover, but as her shadow grew larger and larger, they all knew that it was futile.

The impact was earth shattering. Gloria’s landing ravaged the land for miles as incalculable amount of giantess mass slammed down on the fire, snuffing it out immediately. Debris soared high into the atmosphere from the impact sight as titanic shockwaves screamed across the ground and earthquakes shook the whole continent as the devastation ruptured the landscape and ruined the city, but Alex only felt a heavy gust of wind. The school and the hills were somehow spared from the apocalyptic results of Gloria’s unorthodox fire extinguishing method. And as he should have expected, he saw Gloria standing in a rather graceful stance as she looked down on her work, again smiling at what was going on around her. After a moment’s pause, she looked down at the speck of a hill where the soldiers were located and gave them a very devious smirk, her gaze threatening and as cold as ice.

So were you going to try and shoot me again, or would you like to give up on that?” The soldiers seemed to get her point and began to retreat. However, before they had gone too far, they were suddenly blocked by a sheer wall of flesh as Gloria stomped down in front of them.

Now hold on. You didn’t seriously think that you could shoot in the direction of my brother and get away with it, did you? On top of that, you also shot at me. Granted, you did absolutely nothing, but such heresy cannot go unpunished. So, I think it’s time you paid for sins” she snickered.

In almost a flash, Gloria’s hand reached down and swiped the whole unit into her grasp, a giant hole created from all the earth she grabbed and brought them up to her face. She began to seemingly observe them, filtering the tons of dirt from her hand, before she lowered her hand towards the front of her pants with a devious grin.

Alex felt his face flush the brightest red possible and lowered his head as he had a pretty solid idea of what she had in mind. He tried to imagine anything else, even being beaten by Travis again, in order to ignore what was going on, but Gloria had shown that she was not one to hold anything in. He felt his face burn incredibly hot as he heard her try to stifle a little moan of pleasure, her bliss echoing for miles. Thankfully for him and the thousands of other red-faced students, Gloria’s punishment didn’t last long.

“A couple hours in there should suffice, depending on how well they serve me” She giggled playfully. “Well, I think that playtime is over for now.  I came to pick you up and I suppose I should do that. Though I am pretty disappointed that you don’t seem to trust in me very much, Alex. I guess  we can have a little bonding time when we get home” Gloria announced.

She reached down again and plucked Alex up from the courtyard and dropped him into her awaiting palm. He landed with a small bounce and looked upon his new landscape. It was a vast pinkish landscape that was unexpectedly smooth and clean. In the far distance, Gloria’s fingers curled up slightly, rivaling the size of the mountains he had looked at before Gloria decided to take a walk on them. Since she held him close to her chest, he did his best to not look behind him or risk gazing upon her breasts that were seemingly having trouble being covered by what was basically the scraps of a t-shirt. As she began to move, he tried to catch himself before he tumbled over, but wasn’t fast enough and started rolling. End over end he rolled until he was finally able to stop and brace himself. He was suddenly shook by a sudden quake and started rattling slightly before a faint boom was heard far below. That was when he realized that she had only taken one step.

            “Better hold on tight, little bro. You should be thankful I decided to carry you in my hand. That was a big part of me that wanted to put you somewhere else” Gloria said with a cheeky grin. “In my pants pockets, inside my pants, in my shirt, which by logic would have you between my boobs, in my mouth, I was honestly really considering stepping on you and having you stuck to the bottom of my feet while I walked, but something prevented me from choosing that one. I guess I care for you enough not to do that, though” she laughed, taking another quaking step. “I wouldn’t hurt you of course, I would just have you kinda along for the ride, maybe under a toe. Ooo, that would actually feel really good” she giggled.

            Alex squirmed uncomfortably as Gloria continued to talk to herself as she strolled along. He wasn’t sure if she actually really cared for him the way she casually mentioned some of the thoughts she had, but she seemed to only recognize him worth the thousands she had come across in her time in Olympia City. It seemed as though he no choice in whatever matter came up, so he would at least try and understand what was going on.

            “G-Gloria? Why, and where, are you taking me? I’m pretty sure I already have a home with, you know, my parents, and there isn’t anywhere on the planet that could house you, so what is your plan?” he called up towards his titanic sibling.

            Gloria simply grinned, “Alex, I know there is a lot that doesn’t make any kind of sense for you right now. But what I want you to know is that I am doing what I’m doing for your benefit. This is some really cryptic shit, I know, but you have to believe that I do this for you. Besides, I miss my little brother and I was hoping to spend more time with you.”

            “You mean come to the city I live in, crush most of it flat, including the mountains that we all loved, after you flattened our neighboring city, killing probably millions of innocent people? Then come to my school, maybe crush us all under your foot, threaten me with some kind of mental magic probe, then play with yourself with the military, and finish it with kidnapping me? There is nothing beneficial about this! I don’t know what you have planned, but I swear I will not do anything with you until you either let me go or fix everything you’ve done!” Alex yelled, getting rather angry with her.

            She paused, her face now somber and sullen. She looked down on the devastated city and mountains that she had destroyed only several minutes before and sighed heavily. Using her free hand, she gave a quick snap of her fingers and there was a sudden flash of light that blinded Alex.

            When he could see again, he realized that he was on a hill overlooking the city that he had never noticed before. He blinked a couple times and rubbed his eyes, but what he was looking at seemed to be real. Olympia City and everything around it seemed to be completely fixed and back to normal, as though nothing happened.

            “You said ‘or,’ so now you have a swear to hold up” a voice spoke above him. He turned to see that Gloria was standing next to him. However, instead of her miles tall size, she was now much smaller, but still massive to him, around 75 feet tall.

“You wouldn’t come with me unless I let you go or if I fixed everything. As you have seen, I’ve done as you wished, now will you step inside with me? I’m sure that things will be fun for the two of us when we catch up and enjoy each other's company. And trust me, just because it’s so big, it doesn’t mean that it won’t accommodate you comfortably”

Alex noticed that he was standing on the pathway to a titanic house, one that seemed comfortable for Gloria, but made him seem like a mouse. There was one thing that he had to know before he followed her directions any longer.

“Gloria? Are you some kind of witch or something? I don’t...can’t believe that you are anything normal. It’s like you’re a...a goddess, or something. Will you answer me now? What are you and why am I important to you?

She smiled again.

“It’s like I said several times already, you are my little brother. Our family tree is rather complicated, but whether you believe me or not, you are my little brother, and I am your big sister, in more ways that one, of course. As for what I am, goddess is the best way to put it. Like I said, one day long ago, I was blessed with a gift and I have simply been enjoying it since” she answered, leaning down towards her brother at her feet.

“But...mom and dad never said that I had a sister. And they certainly aren’t gods either, so what’s the…”

“Oh Alex,” Gloria interrupted him, seemingly getting a little annoyed, “you’ve never had parents. It’s always been just us” She said as she held her hand above him.

Suddenly, Alex felt dizzy. It was like something was fishing around in his head, messing with him. Images of what he thought were his parents flashed before his eyes before they seemingly disappeared...or were those his parents? Who were those people? He didn’t seem to remember living with anyone other than his sister. And speaking of, she said she had a surprise for him after she picked him up from school. Just as he finished his thought, he caught himself stumbling over and caught himself, grabbing his head and shaking himself back to reality. He looked around and saw they were standing outside of what looked like a new house he hadn’t seen before.

“We got a new house! I wanted to surprise you when you got home from school and here it is! What do you think? I promise that it’ll be cozy” she announced.

He smiled and looked at the home approvingly.

“Looks pretty good to me, sis!” he smiled.

Gloria returned the smile and began walking up towards the house, opening the gargantuan door.

“Welcome to your new life, little brother. We’ll be sure to have fun, won’t we?”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

That concludes the introduction to this world that I've been thinking up for a while. I've actually had this up for quite a while, but I just now decided to share it here. Feedback is always appreciated.

I also have several more stories involving these two with more on the horizon. If you enjoy these, I'll keep making more. 

Thanks!