- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So apparantly august 8th is vore day. To celebrate, I wrote a short vore story.

-----

 

DING DONG

 I sighed. Someone’s at the door, probably just a salesperson. I’m in the middle of fighting a boss in the game I was playing, so I really don’t want to answer the door. But I'm home alone.

…Maybe they'll go away if I don't answer it.

I turn my attention back to the boss.

 DING DONG

 The sound of the doorbell is loud enough that it makes me hesitate just long enough for the boss to spew a breath of fire right in my face. I scramble to use my healing potions, but I press the wrong button and accidentally drink my mana potion, right as the boss charges at me, taking out the last of my hit points.

DING DONG

Leaving the game on the "You died" screen, I get up, and walk over to the door

"I'm not interested in whatever you're selling." I say as I open the door, before I realize that the person at the door isn’t a salesperson.

Amanda isn't a girl I know that well... she's in my engineering class, and we’re working together on a group project. We usually communicate over slack, so it’s a surprise to see her in person. She's about five feet ten, an inch or two taller than me, with long auburn hair. She's wearing black leggings, with a white blazer and a grey shirt underneath.

I have no idea how she found my address, or why she's here.

"Hi Matthew, can I come in?" asks Amanda.

"Amanda... w-what are you doing here?" I say, surprised by her presence.

"There's something I need to talk to you about." says Amanda.

"Is it about our project? Why didn't you just message me on slack?" I say.

"It's the sort of thing that's best done in person. Can I come in or not?"

"Uhh... sure." I say, stepping aside, allowing Amanda to come in. "How did you find my address."

"Oh, I have my ways." says Amanda, taking off her shoes. "Can we sit down somewhere?"

"Uhh... sure" I say, showing Amanda to my couch.

Amanda sits down, and pats the seat next to her.

At this point, I have my suspicions on what Amanda's here for. Is she... interested in me? This seems like an unusual way to ask me out though. I never really thought of Amanda that way but... she is pretty cute.

Either way, I end up sitting down next to Amanda.

"So... what's up?" I ask.

"Well... today's August 8th. Do you know what that is?" asks Amanda.

"Uhh.... not really?" Is today her birthday or something?

"Today's vore day!" exclaims Amanda.

"Vore day? What's that?"

"Well... vore is when you... y'know, eat someone. Like... a person." Explains Amanda.

"You mean… cannibalism?" Why is there an entire day devoted to cannibalism?

"Well... yes and no. See, vore is more of a fetish thing, it usually involves swallowing the other person whole, not cooking them up like a steak."

"A fetish thing… so you’re saying some people… get turned on by the idea of eating someone?"

"Or being eaten. And todays a day to celebrate vore. I think it started because the date sounds like a stomach growling in japan, I’m not too sure."

"W-why are you telling me about this creepy fetish?"

Is… is Amanda actually into the idea of eating someone? I had no idea Amanda was into this kind of weird stuff.

"You think it’s creepy?" asks Amanda.

"I mean, you’re eating someone whole, how is that not creepy!"

"You don’t think the idea of sliding some pretty girls throat, surrounded by her powerful muscles as they pull you ever downwards, is the least bit sexy?” asks Amanda.

"No… not really." I admit.

Amanda sighs. "Well, I guess I’ll just have to show you how sexy it can be"

Amanda says a few words in a language I can’t understand, and suddenly I’m blinded by a bright light. When the light subsides, everything looks different. I look around, trying to make sense of what happened. It almost looks like I'm standing on top of a giant shirt, with the fabrics large enough that I can see the individual strands.

Speaking of shirts, I realize at this point that I’m completely naked. I instinctively move my hands to cover myself as I continue looking around.

I don't see Amanda around anywhere, all I see in front of me is a large, shiny black wall. The wall almost looks like Amanda's leggings. As I look up, I see that they are indeed Amanda's leggings. Amanda’s at least twenty times larger, and her giant face is staring right down at me.

Wait... did I... shrink somehow? How is this even possible?

"Oh my god it worked! You’re so tiny now!" says Amanda, her voice loud and booming.

Amanda suddenly reaches her hand towards me. I sprint backwards in an attempt to escape, but her hand is far too fast and big for me to even dream of escaping. Her hand wraps around me and holds me tight, lifting me up into the air.

Amanda brings me right up to her face, allowing me to see her giant features up close. My attention ends up being drawn to Amanda's mouth. Her most, lush lips are almost the size of a bus. If Amanda wanted to, she could pop me right in between those gorgeous lips, and swallow me whole.

Wait... that's just what Amanda was talking about earlier, wasn't it?

I begin to sweat as it dawns on me exactly what fate Amanda has in store for me.

"Oh Matthew, you're so cute at this size, I could just eat you up." says Amanda, as she brings me forward, and sticks her tongue out, giving me a gentle lick on the head, soaking my hair and face with saliva.

"Cut it out Amanda! That's not funny!" I say, as I try to wiggle free from Amanda's fist, to no avail.

"I think it's pretty funny. Look at you, trying to escape." says Amanda. "You're so adorable."

"How did you even do this?" I ask.

"Oh. Well, it all started when I met this strange talking cat in an alleyway. The cat said something about me having a great destiny, something about the world being in peril, long story short it turns out I'm a witch with magical powers."

"And you use your magic powers to shrink people?" I ask.

"I do other things… but today’s vore day so I figured I’d use them to get some free food, I’m pretty hungry after all."

As if to emphasize that point, I hear a loud groaning sound coming from below me.

"You see how hungry I am? I haven’t eaten all day. My stomach’s craving a meal." says Amanda.

Amanda opens her palm, and licks my entire naked body with her wet, sloppy tongue.

"Oh my god Matthew, you taste so good! Why didn't I try to eat you earlier?" exclaims Amanda.

"Y-you're not really going to eat me? Are you?" I ask.

"Of course I am! It's vore day!" says Amanda. "Now be a good meal and get in my mouth."

And with that, Amanda opens her mouth wide open. My eyes widen as I stare at the cavernous, pulsating interior of Amanda's mouth.

Amanda grabs me with her fingers and brings me forward. Amanda’s head tilts upwards as she dangles me directly above her mouth. I can feel Amanda’s warm breath washing over me as she holds me right above her mouth. I try not to look, but I end up staring down into the abyss of Amanda’s throat, praying that somehow I don’t end up there.

Without any warning, Amanda lets go, sending me down into that abyss. I land with a small plop on Amanda's tongue.

I desperately try to scramble forwards, outside of Amanda's mouth, praying I can make it outside before Amanda's lips close. The floor beneath me is slippery, but I manage to inch my way forward. Just when I reach the edge of her tongue, her tongue flicks upwards, sending me stumbling back. I pick myself up, and continue my mad dash on Amanda's tongue, only to be flicked back down just before I reach the edge. It's almost as if Amanda's teasing me. As if this is just a game to her instead of a life or death situation.

The game goes on for a little while longer before Amanda finally shuts her lips, sealing off any possible means of escape. I guess Amanda finally got bored of the game. Once her lips are firmly sealed, Amanda's tongue starts to move. It pushes me up to the roof of Amanda's mouth, rubbing me all over, coating my entire body thoroughly with her sticky saliva. Amanda continues rubbing me up and down for a while, until I start to feel a sucking sensation all around me. It feels as if Amanda's trying to suck on me like a piece of candy. I struggle against Amanda's tongue, trying to stop this monstrosity from fondling my entire body, but all my struggles are futile, her tongue continues doing whatever it wants to my helpless body.

Eventually, the sucking stops, and I can feel myself being slowly pushed backwards. This is it... Amanda's going to swallow me. I desperately try to resist, to pull myself forward, away from Amanda's throat, but I’m helpless to resist her powerful muscles. I'm pushed farther and farther back, until I can feel myself sliding downwards. With one loud GULP, I’m pushed down into Amanda’s throat. Amanda’s powerful throat muscles surround me and slowly pull me further down. I try to struggle against Amanda's throat, but her powerful muscles pin down my arms and legs, leaving me helpless as I'm pulled further and further down into the inky blackness of Amanda's throat.

I sink further and further down, until I feel my feet slowly being pushed through some sort of valve, into an open area. Slowly, my whole body is pushed through, until I'm finally freed from Amanda's throat, only to land with a plop into a pool of murky green liquid. I feel a sense of panic rise up in me as I realize where I am. I scramble towards an edge, away from the deepest point of the pool, eventually reaching a point where the acids are only up to my thighs.

I pound against a nearby wall, screaming at Amanda to let me out. But there's no response, there's only the ever-present churning of this fleshy chamber that I'm trapped in. The wall directly in front of me pulsates, and I’m pushed back into the pool of acids. That's when I realize that my fate is sealed, there's nothing I can do but await digestion at this point.

I don’t see how anyone can possibly get off on this…. Why do I hear moaning sounds coming from outside?

-----

"Oh my god... that was amazing." Said Amanda to herself, placing her hand on her stomach. For a moment, she thought she could feel Mathew struggling in there. Mathew’s struggling was sending shivers of pleasure down her spine.

Amanda glanced around, making sure she was alone. She moved her hand down into her pants and began touching herself. Mathew’s couch might get a bit sticky, but it’s not like Mathew could object.

Amanda’s moans of pleasure rocked through the empty house as she played with herself. Knowing that Mathew was inside her, feeling him in there, felt so good. Amanda came harder than she ever came before, her juices dripping onto Mathew’s couch.

"Mmm… that was the best orgasm I ever had. " said Amanda, patting her belly. "Happy vore day Matthew, I hope you’re enjoying this as much as I am. Maybe I should see if I can find some more people, to keep you company in there."

As Amanda considered her next move, something unpleasant occurred to her.

"Oh crap. I'm going to have to finish our engineering project all by myself!"

Chapter End Notes:

This is actuually my first time writing a short, quick story. I tried a few times before, but the storys either became too long or I got lazy and never finished them.

Obligatory:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.