- Text Size +

            Danielle got to the party and was greeted by Stacy who grabbed her by the arm and took her into the bedroom and closed the door.

 

“I know you took it from Erica. Where is it?” she said sternly.

 

“I don’t know what you’re-“ Danielle was interrupted as she began to pat her down.

 

Stacy grabbed her ass and felt up her legs. She felt her pussy for a minute then moved up to her tits where she felt Jake squirming. Stacy reached into her bra cup and pulled him out. Jake panicked as he saw Stacy’s face again, but it didn’t last long as she untucked her enormous belly form her leggings and reached down her pants to shove Jake up into her pussy. “You didn’t fucking see anything.” Stacy whispered to Danielle as she pushed her out of her way and left the bedroom. Danielle left and found Jennifer and pulled her aside.

 

“Stacy has Jake!” she said.

 

“What?! How do you know about him? How’d she get him?!” Jennifer asked.

 

“It’s a really long story, but right now we need to save him. She’s only going to torture him!”

 

            Jennifer stormed off and looked for Stacy. She lurked around her for a while until she left her drink unattended for a moment. She dropped something in it and walked away. After a little while, Stacy started to feel sick so she stumbled around looking in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom looking for something to soothe a headache. All of a sudden she shrunk down to a little less than a foot tall. She stood in a pile of her clothes and Jake was evacuated from her pussy. He laid in agony at her feet. Stacy was still about twice as big as Jake. Whatever shrinking serum Jennifer apparently used on both Jake and Stacy must be influenced by the size of the person, so the obese Stacy didn’t shrink as much. This was unfortunate for Jake as she quickly assessed her situation and picked Jake up to walk out of the bathroom. She tucked him under her arm as she headed down the hallway along the wall to avoid being seen and then slipped into the bedroom.

 

            Stacy took her prey under the bed to have her way with him. “I might be small, but I’m still bigger than you. And I’m still in charge.” Stacy threw Jake on his back and shouted for him to get on his knees. He had no choice but to listen so he sat on his knees waiting in mostly darkness for whatever she was going to do to him. She waddled over to him and spread the fat out of the way of her pussy before she straddled his face, actually forcing his whole head inside her pussy. She bounced slightly and grinded against him, moaning as she almost immediately came. She kept going, occasionally giving him air, but not as often as he would like. After a little while, she got off of him to push him on his back and turn around to sit on his face. His head was buried between her ass cheeks. She made sure her asshole met his mouth as she grinded on him and felt his mouth against her tight hole. By grabbing his dick, she was able to arouse him enough to get his mouth open and feel his tongue against her hole. She gave him a breath and leaned forward to try to 69. Her massive belly meant she was mostly just smothering him in a glob of fat as she sucked him off. Her tongue was twice as big as his and it felt amazing on his dick. It didn’t take much effort for her to deep throat him at his size. She did this for a while but soon got bored of it and decided to give up some control for the sake of her pussy not being bored. She got on her hands and knees in doggie style position and told Jake to fuck her. He was already turned on and didn’t get to cum, so combined with the fear of not obeying her, he didn’t take much convincing. It proved to be somewhat difficult though as Jake was still half her size. He tried to climb up her leg to mount her, but couldn’t. She groaned and laid on her back. Jake slowly approached to finally put his cock in her pussy and she pulled him in. With one hand, she held his face against her belly and with the other, she held his torso as he began to thrust his dick in and out of her. Her massive body jiggled and shook with every breathe she took. As she grew impatient, she grabbed Jake by the hips and started thrusting him in and out of her much faster. Her gigantic belly jiggled and shook as she did until she came one last time and collapsed in a big fat heap. Jake breathed heavily and nervously spoke up, “I- I’m close… Could you-“ Stacy grabbed him and spit on her hand as she stroked his cock with her hand to lube it up before holding his face in her tits and making him thrust into her belly button. As he belly fucked her, he got closer and closer until he came on her stomach and collapsed then rolled off of her. Jake laid next to her, some of her massive rolls of fat spilling on top of him. Stacy breathed heavily with a belly button full of cum and started to fall asleep. Just as she got comfortable, they heard people head towards the bedroom…