- Text Size +

            Erica had decided to stay with Stacy due to sheer embarrassment to be around Danielle, so she had the room to herself again. Danielle prepared for her last night alone with Jake after she finished all her classes. She got a small chocolate cake and an extra container of frosting. For herself, she got some new lingerie. That evening, around 7pm, Danielle changed into her black, lacey lingerie that fit snug. Her ass buldged out of the thong and her breasts spilled over the bra cups. Her belly hung over the waistband of the panties slightly. The black lace complemented her dark complexion beautifully. Her soft, warm, ebony skin wrapped in elegant and sexy underwear was enough to make Jake speechless. Her beautiful curves were even more apparent from Jake’s vantage point. She took off her cat eye glasses and slowly walked over to the bed Jake stood on, becoming large and larger from his perspective and filling more and more of his view.

 

            Danielle blew Jake a kiss before she turned around and started to grind her ass just above Jake. Her massive cheeks jiggled and shook, inches away from his face. She lowered herself more and more until he was pressed against her enormous, squishy ass. As she grinded, Jake was massaged into her ass cheek; its warmth and soft flesh surrounding him. She stood up, giving Jake a chance to breathe.

 

            Jake caught his breath and was thrilled for what was in store for him. Danielle took the small cake out of the box and set it on her bed. Jake slowly approached it, smelling the chocolate frosting. As he stared at the cake that was taller than he was by a few inches, Danielle’s hand grabbed him and set him on his back on top of the cake. With one finger, she pressed him down into it making it difficult for him to move. Then she covered him from the neck down in the extra frosting. Jake was excited and nervous, as he normally was with anything at his size. Danielle began to eat around him, softly taking bites of the cake, being careful to not bite down on Jake. Frosting soon covered her face as she began to eat more and more aggressively. She devoured the cake, leaving Jake covered in frosting that was heavy enough to make it difficult for him to move. Danielle picked him up and stuck him in her mouth, playing with him using her tongue. She batted him around and covered every little bit of his body, removing all the frosting. Then she took him by the legs and dipped him into the container of frosting head first. She licked it all off of him. He couldn’t see for some time, but her felt the pressure form her tongue and as more and more frosting was eaten, he began to feel its wet and bumpy surface against his body as she cleaned him off. She took off her bra and covered her nipples in frosting for Jake to lick off now. She held them up so they were supported as she laid down. Jake quickly cleaned them off, hungrily devouring the frosting from her tits. Danielle had another idea and she set Jake on the bed as she got on her knees and squatted down so her asshole was at eye-level with him. Then she smeared some chocolate frosting along her crack. Jake buried himself in her ass, licking her asshole clean and then licking the rest of it lower and lower until he was almost at her pussy. She fell back, narrowly avoiding Jake who stood between her legs, face to face with her hungry pussy. She reached over to pull him in, rubbing his face in circles around her clit, feeling his body against the lips of her pussy. She couldn’t resist and pushed him all the way inside, head first. Her pussy contracted and gripped him for a moment before she began to slide him in and out. She kept a firm grip on him, rubbing his member with one of her fingers as she used him for her own pleasure as well. After almost half an hour, they both came. Danielle let go of Jake who was still halfway inside her. He slid out and caught his breath, feeling like the luckiest guy in the world. After a little while longer, Danielle got ready for the party. She tucked Jake into her bra and headed to the house down the street.