- Text Size +

            Danielle saw Jake look up at her feet and she grinned. She pushed him over onto his ass with her big toe and grabbed a bottle of lotion, which she rubbed into her feet in front of Jake, but she used so much that her feet remained slick from the oily nature of the lotion. Jake stared up as he gigantic sole descended upon him. Her entire foot covered him. She used her big toe to rub his small, erect shaft at first, then the ball of her foot, and then her entire foot was massaged into his tiny body. Danielle sat up and lifted Jake up, holding him against the bottom of her foot. She rubbed his body deeply into each foot, up and down, his dick sliding smoothly against her soft foot skin. After about five minutes, she held him in her hand, rubbing his now slippery and lotioned body with her thumb. His miniscule scale was even more apparent as he stared up into her enormous eyes and she bit her lip and felt his tiny body at her mercy in her hand. Jake breathed heavily and rapidly as she gripped his body while rubbing his stiff member with her thumb. She could tell he was getting close to cumming and she lifted him up even higher and held out her tongue. The moment his cock met her wet tongue, he burst with pleasure and came immediately on her wide tongue, barely leaving a noticeable amount. She pulled her tongue back in her mouth and swallowed as she smiled coyly at Jake. “Do you wanna take a shower, baby?” she asked seductively.

 

            Danielle put on a bra and tucked Jake into her DD-cup against her nipple as she walked to the showers. Jake felt her stiff nipple in his face as her chest jiggled with ever step. He put his mouth around it, groping her breast with his whole body, feeling the soft, warm flesh against him. She stepped into the shower and took off her clothes, lifting Jake out of her bra cup and setting him on the small shelf in the shower. She turned on the water and let it hit her body as Jake watched. Danielle grabbed the shower gel and poured it across her enormous breasts that she dropped on the shelf around Jake, pushing him against the wall with her tits and smirking, implying she wanted Jake to wash them. He slipped between them and began to scrub in the shower gel as she moaned softly, massaging her breasts around Jake, squeezing him between them as he washed. Once she was satisfied, she lifted her rack off the shelf and gave Jake a small kiss on the cheek, which at the scale he was made it a kiss on his entire head.

 

            Jake felt turned on and was rock hard as Danielle lifted him up carefully and set him on the ground between her feet. She dripped a little shower gel on her feet for Jake to rub in as she washed her hair. Jake looked up at her, still aroused, but terrified as her 6’ figure was equivalent to a 72’ giantess from his perspective. One misstep and he could be flattened by her enormous feet. Jake was roughly half their size and they were terrifying, yet sexy, to watch as they stepped around. He remembered he had a job to do began rubbing the shower gel into her feet. As it started to foam up, Danielle lifted her foot up on her toes for Jake to scrub the bottom. She did so for the other one as well. He really enjoyed washing her soft feet, but was terrified all the same. As he was captivated by her feet, he didn’t notice the hand that reached down to grab him. He was lifted up to her ass where he was used to scrub two enormous fat ass cheeks. After a few minutes, Danielle squatted down, filling Jake’s view with her gigantic ass and hips. Jake began to scrub her colossal ebony ass cheeks. Their soft, jiggly flesh bounced as she adjusted herself to keep her balance. Jake enjoyed washing the incredible, thick ass cheeks in front of him. He moved to her ass crack and scrubbed himself between her deep crack and eventually her tight asshole. As he touched it, the sensation made it contract a bit, startling Danielle who lost her balance and landed on Jake. His slippery, soapy body was easily inserted into her asshole directly above him. Danielle sat on the ground for a moment before she got up. Her ass hurt from the fall. She looked around beneath her, looking for Jake, panicking, hoping she didn’t squish him under her ass. She felt around her cheeks for his body, but didn’t find it. Just as she started to freak out about losing him, she felt him squirm inside her ass. She reached a finger between her ass cheeks, but Jake was deep inside her at this point. She tried to squat a bit, and force him out of herself this way. He slowly passed through her asshole into her waiting hand below. She frantically began apologizing while she cleaned him off and they both dried off.

 

            Back in Danielle’s room, she got a text from Jennifer. “House party tomorrow @9” it read. “Hey sweetie, Jennifer is gonna be at a party tomorrow night, I’ll take you to her then if you’d like.” Said Danielle. Jake smiled and nodded. “Can I still see you sometimes? I’ve had fun with you.” Danielle kissed him and said, “Of course, baby. Anytime. How’d you like to spend your last night alone with me right now?” Jake thought to himself as he searched for an idea, eventually coming upon his kink for a girl eating desert off of him…