- Text Size +

Erica quietly closed the door so Stacy wouldn’t wake up. She went back to her own room and laid in her bed, wasting no time whatsoever to take her pants off. She reached into her ass and slowly pulled Jake out.

 

“So what are you?” Erica asked.

Jake coughed and groaned, barely conscious.

“Hey, wake up, who are you?” She splashed some water on his face.

“I- I’m Jake. I got shrunken and somehow ended up with Stacy. I need to find Jennifer; do you know her?”

“She’s one of Stacy’s friends, right? Yeah I know her… What do you need her for?” Erica inquired.

“She was looking after me. She’s the only one I trust.”

“Well, I wanna keep you now. It was nice to have a dildo that fucked back. Or a tiny little ass wiper, if you really misbehave.”

“Please. I need to-” Jake was interrupted when Erica’s roommate came in.

 

Erica panicked and frantically pulled up her pants as she dropped Jake on the bed.

 

“What the fuck is this?” Danielle asked, Erica’s roommate. “Holy shit, is that a fucking person?!”

 

Danielle ran over and lifted him up.

 

“Christ! Why does he smell like ass?! Did you put this poor little boy up your fucking asshole? What the fuck?!” She scolded Erica, still embarrassed for literally being caught with her pants down. “I’m gonna go get you cleaned up. What’s your name? How’d you get so small?”

 

“I’m Jake… I don’t know, I was at a party and then somehow I shrunk. Can you take me to Jennifer? She’s one of Stacy’s friends.”

 

“Oh, honey, I’m so sorry. This all must be really scary. I’m gonna keep you for a little bit and look after you ‘til I know you’re safe. I wanna make sure you didn’t break any bones or anything.”

 

            Danielle took Jake into the restroom and cupped her hands around him as she scrubbed his small body. It took a while, but she felt like Jake was finally clean enough. She was one of the tallest girls in her dorm, but to Jake she was absolutely massive. She was black and had a style pretty typical for an art student like herself. Chokers, blue treaks in golden blonde hair, high waisted shorts, et cetera. She was a pretty chubby too. She had large breasts and an enormous ass and thighs. Her belly stuck out a little, but not nearly to the extent of Stacy’s.

 

            Danielle dried off Jake and headed back to her dorm where Erica still laid on the bed. She was startled again when Danielle came in, but avoided eye contact and remained silent, before getting up and leaving the room. Danielle changed into sweatpants with no bra before climbing up to the top bunk with Jake.

 

“Thank you for saving me from all that. Is there anything I can do to repay you?” Jake asked.

“Sweetie, I don’t need anything. I figured you’ve had enough ass play to last a life time, and that’s about all I’d want. I wouldn’t make you do anything like that though.”

“I really don’t mind… It’s more of a matter of consent for me, it can actually be kind of… fun.”

“Well, if you insist…”

 

            Danielle picked up Jake and lifted the waistband of her sweatpants and underwear as she slowly inserted Jake feet first into herself, massaging his face against her clit as she fucked him.

 

“This too hard, baby?”

“Not at all… I’m already kinda close…”

She grinned. “I’m not. But you enjoy yourself. You deserve it.”

 

She supported his back with her second and third fingers as she softly and slowly pushed him in and out of her while he licked her clit. She moaned softly, closing her eyes. Jake tried to scream as he was held against the soft flesh of her vagina for almost a minute while she rubbed his whole body into herself. “C-can you lick my asshole, baby?” she asked as she suppressed her moaning. Jake nodded up to her as she slowly pulled him out of her pussy and rolled onto her stomach. She set him on top of one of her cheeks while she spread them, revealing her hot, juicy, ebony ass to him. He climbed down between her enormous ass cheeks and positioned his face in front of her tight hole and softly began to lick. Danielle moaned as she began to finger herself, her ass cheeks clapping shut on Jake as he continued to lick. It didn’t taste bad or smell that bad either. It was well taken care of, especially compared to some of the others he had been exposed to. She relentlessly fingered herself, getting off a few times in a row as Jake licked her asshole. She finally collapsed on her bed, slowly picked Jake out from between her perfectly round and soft ass. Danielle rolled over and held Jake gently above her face. “How about I do something for you now?” She cupped a hand around Jake and one of her breasts as he immediately started licked her nipple. She massaged him gently into the soft flesh. After a few minutes, she released him and allowed him to explore her whole body. He walked across her large belly, climbing down between her legs, kissing the soft, warm, and sensitive flesh in this area. It tickled and aroused her a bit which made her jump, squeezing him between her thighs for a moment. He walked down the enormous canyon created by her legs until he got to her feet. Danielle was almost 6 feet tall, so even if Jake we normal sized, her feet would have been enormous. He saw her black painted toes and the soft skin of her feet as he looked up at them in awe.