- Text Size +

Stacy and Erica crept into her room where they immediately stripped. Stacy went to her closet and dug through a drawer to find the strap-on. She quietly pulled Jake out of her pussy and attached him to the underside of the strap-on with a couple rubber bands. She put it on Erica and smirked. Erica held onto Stacy’s head from the back and pushed her mouth on the dildo, more in an act of domination than actual sexual pleasure. Jake was bobbed in and out of her mouth, past her large lips, down her fat neck that jiggled as she was forced to deep throat the rubber cock. Her head was pulled back by a tight grip on her hair as Erica pushed Stacy onto the bed on her side, straddled one of her enormous, gargantuan thighs and wrapped an arm around the other as she held it up, beginning to ram the strap-on into her sideways. Jake was pushed deep into her pussy and pulled out in rapid succession over and over again until Stacy finally came.

 

Erica pulled out, still wearing the strap-on, and got a drink of water and checking her phone. “Perfect timing. The pizza I ordered before you pulled me in the shower just got here.” Erica slipped on a pair of sweatpants she had left Stacy’s, hiding the strap-on in the waistband as she put on her shirt without a bra and went to get the pizza. She returned with an extra-large deep-dish pizza, covered in grease. Stacy could tell by the look on Erica’s face that she wanted to do their favorite thing, and what was about to be one of Jake’s least favorite. She got off the bed as Erica laid down with the strap-on still strapped on. Stacy mounted her, holding the pizza box in one hand, and a big, thick slice in the other. She slowly began to ride Erica while she stuffed her face. Erica was nearly crushed under her weight, but she loved it. Her belly hung down and extended about up to Erica’s breasts, while her own breasts, as gigantic as they were, sagged under their own weight quite a bit. Her arms jiggled a great deal as well as she fucked Erica. For Jake, it was dark, wet, hot, and uncomfortable. He felt her pussy mash against him as she picked up some speed. She finished about a third of the pizza before being unable to take another bite and dismounted Erica. She laid down again and breathed heavily. Stacy motioned for the strap-on as she laid in bed out of breath. She took Jake off as Erica straddled her belly. Stacy smiled and said, “Will you put this in my ass?” Erica smirked in reply and took what she assumed was a butt plug, only to find the tiny Jake, exhausted, beaten, and limp. “What the fuck is this?” Erica asked. “Our new favorite toy.” said Stacy. Erica looked puzzled for a moment before letting lust take over and moving down between Stacy’s legs. She spread the accumulations of fat to get to her asshole and pushed Jake in feet first, Stacy’s enormous amount of ass fat sealing him in as his head and shoulders stuck out. While she was down there, she couldn’t help but just devour that sweet, fat pussy, so she buried her face in in and made her cum again. Stacy rolled over and grabbed the pizza box to put in front of her. She lifted her ass up high and ate the pizza out of the box with just her face. “Will you eat my ass?” she asked with a mouthful of food. Erica spread her gigantic and deep ass cheeks to see Jake again and began to lick the length of her ass crack, passing her tongue over Jake’s head, bombarding him with her tongue with each pass. She soon released her grip on her ass cheeks and simply buried her face between them, licking around her asshole and covering Jake in a great deal of saliva. Stacy finished the pizza and collapsed forward into the box a bit, feeling completely immobile. Erica sucked on Jake, pulling him into her mouth and lifting him out. She then spread her legs and squatted a bit, shoving Jake into her own ass and then proceeded to get dressed and allow Stacy to sleep in peace. Jake however, not so much.