- Text Size +

            The girls finished eating and went about their day. Jennifer did not yet realize her little boy toy was missing and Stacy had not yet discovered hers. Jake sunk into the relatively loose boot and after a few steps, was maneuvered under Stacy’s foot. She felt something a bit off, but just ignored it until she got back to her dorm. Jake was being squashed, but somehow unharmed by her steps, and was smelling every drop of foot sweat the entire way. Once she got to her dorm, she laid in bed and took off her boots and shook the one with Jake to see what was inside. He fell out and onto the ground in front of her. She looked down at him shocked and silent as Jake did the same.

 

“Where’s Jennifer?!” He shouted up to the stranger.

“Wh- what are you?” She inquired.

“My name is Jake, I shrunk at that big party last night and Jennifer took me in. I need to find her!”

 

Her expression quickly changed as she went from a shocked look to a smirk as she grabbed him roughly.

 

“You’re not going anywhere. I think I might just keep you for myself.”

“What… But you can’t! I need to find Jennifer! I need to- “

 

Jake was cut off as she licked the length of his body.

 

“Mmm, you taste good. But I won’t eat you, I have use for you yet. You see, I have quite the online following. I sell pictures and videos of myself for people who are into fat girls. Hell, I get off on it too. And a tiny slave like you would make an excellent feeder. You’re gonna help me gain weight whether you shovel food in my mouth or I shovel you into my mouth, got it?”

 

            Jake nodded as she stripped completely and opened a package of mini chocolate donuts. She laid in bed and set Jake and the donuts on her enormous gut. Every inch of her was gigantic, fat, and sweaty. “Feed me.” She demanded, and Jake obliged as he carried donut after donut to her pudgy face. He stuffed each one into her mouth. He looked on in disgust as she waited to swallow until Jake had brought her at least three. He saw the chewed up pieces in her stuffed face. He cheeks full and her neck/extra chins jiggling as she ate. She reached down to her crotch and began to massage her clit. She could barely reach around her round, gigantic belly between her gargantuan thighs that barely spread enough to access her pussy. After struggling for a few moments she grabbed Jake on his way back to bring her a donut and dropped him between her legs. “I’ll crush you to death if you don’t get in my fucking pussy!” she yelled with a full mouth. Jake hesitated, but knew it couldn’t be much worse than Jennifer’s ass. Slowly, Jake pushed through her thick thighs, their weight pressing on him from both sides until he reached her pussy. It was fat too, and it surrounded him before he even entered her. It smelled far worse than Jennifer’s ass somehow. He hated to think what her ass might smell like. As he travelled deeper, he couldn’t take it anymore and tried to back out. That’s when he discovered he was trapped. Her fat legs may have been spread, but her upper thighs still touched and with enough force to keep Jake inside. He struggled, but it only pleased her more as she shoveled food into her face. She came as she finished the donuts. After catching her breath, she sat up and got dressed, leaving Jake inside her. He felt her shifting as he slid around a bit inside her, feeling a slight shake with each step. His slimy prison loosening as she relaxed and he began sliding out, still pressed against her fat, protruding pussy lips. She scratched her crotch as she felt him slide out, rubbing him into her smelly fat rolls, inadvertently pushing him up between her ass cheeks. From the perspective of a normal sized person, her hips and ass were gigantic. She was almost as wide as she was tall. Jake was pushed between these gargantuan fat ass cheeks with a great deal of pressure on him. She must have sat down because he was shifted back more, feeling her cheeks spread a bit. He was face first with her anus and as she plopped down in a giant heap of lard, Jake’s face was pushed into her tight hole while she gorged herself at an all-you-can-eat Mexican buffet…