- Text Size +

Jennifer turned on the water in the shower stall and hung up her robe. She set Jake and her shower caddy on a small shelf while she stepped into the shower the rinse off. She reached for her shampoo and washed her hair while Jake stared up at her enormous ass, enormous by normal sized standards too. Once she finished washing her hair she reached down for her body wash and squirted some into her hand before grabbing Jake and rubbing some of the body wash onto him. She held him fairly tight as she began to scrub her body with him. Her neck first, but quickly her breasts. Jake was rubbed into the large globes of flesh and was prodded by her stiffened nipples. He was pushed around everywhere, even her under-boob with all its sweat and stench, though the soap covered it up pretty well. That wasn’t the case for her armpits though. Jake smelled all the sweat under there as his face was pressed into them. It was short-lived as she moved to her midsection and back. After that, she moved all the way down to her feet, massaging and mashing Jake’s small body into her soles, being much more thorough as she knew he was into it. She washed up her calves and soon her thighs, rubbing him hard into her inner thighs for her pleasure now, feeling him on her labia. She started to moan, but controlled herself and took him away from her vagina. Last, but not least, Jake was used to scrub each of her gigantic ass cheeks; their soft flesh jiggled as she massaged him into them. Jake thought he was done after that, but she started to move him between her cheeks. With her ass being so big, her crack was huge and Jake was shoved all the way into it. She scrubbed thoroughly, sliding him up and down. He was rubbed face first against her tight asshole quite a few times. It was an orifice he was already familiar with from only a few minutes ago. Jennifer spent the most time here, washing the sweat from her crack and massaging Jake along the length of her ass, smearing his whole body and face into it. The smell wasn’t harsh, but if he made the mistake of taking a deep breath through his mouth, the taste was. After a good 30 minutes in the shower, Jennifer rinsed off and cleaned off Jake. She massaged his whole body, holding him in both hands and pressing her thumbs in gentle circles. She softly teased him, sliding her thumb along the length of his shaft, but stopping as he began to get more aroused.

 

            Jennifer dried the two of them off, put on her robe, and headed back to her room. She put on her bra and panties and stuffed Jake into her bra with his face pressed firmly against her nipple. She soon fell asleep and Jake did as well, cuddling her large breast all night. After some time, he began to slip down and fell into her under-boob. Throughout the night, Jennifer began to sweat quite a bit and Jake got drenched in it for most of the night. When she woke up, she realized she was almost late to breakfast with her friends so she threw on a shirt and shorts and tied up her high top black converse and ran out the door. Jake woke up from all the movement, still trapped beneath her behemoth of a breast, being covered in sweat. Other than being extremely hot, it was relatively comfortable, so he didn’t squirm much at first, but soon became restless and started to try to get out. This was around the time that Jennifer had sat down with a few of her friends for breakfast. As Jake struggled his way up her breast, he reached her nipple and continued climbing. He got closer to the top of her bra and heard Jennifer and her friends talking. As he was listening, Jennifer stood up and Jake fell down her shirt, out of her bra and landed on the floor. He was very disoriented and tried to get back to Jennifer who had left to throw away her trash. Jake saw a black boot that he recognized as something Jennifer would wear and he ran to it and climbed inside for safety. Little did he know, it was actually her friend, Stacy, a goth girl who was borderline obese.