- Text Size +

In the morning, Jake was abruptly awoken when he was flung from the bed and onto the floor. Jennifer hadn’t seen or felt him at her foot and when she got out of bed, she tossed him around on accident when she ood up. He stared up at the giantess towering above him. She looked more than twice as tall as before. Jake craned his neck up to look at her amazing body. He stared up at her enormous ass; its cheeks jiggled as she walked. He narrowly avoided being stepped on which made him remember that she didn’t know he was there. He ran back to the bed to try and climb off the floor when Danielle got up. Her feet swung over the bed and landed right by Jake. Now he knew he was smaller. He was about a third his previous size at only 2 inches tall. He slowly backed up, looking up at the beautiful ebony skin and chubby body that nearly crushed him. He stumbled into a pair of panties and just laid there as he wrapped his mind around being even smaller.


After Jennifer and Danielle flirted a bit and discussed how they slept, they began to get ready for the day. Jennifer stepped into her panties from last night; the ones Jake found himself in. She pulled them up, her soft pussy and enormous ass grew closer and closer to him. He was squished against her ass cheek where he squirmed to try to get her attention. He made his way between her cheeks where he found himself against her asshole. He pressed his hands against it. Jennifer jumped then smiled to Danielle saying, “I think I found him.” She then lowered a finger into her panties that Jake soon found out was wet with saliva. She rubbed his tiny body against her hole, slowly slipping him in all the way. “Wanna taste him one more time before you go?” said Jennifer. Danielle smiled in agreement.


Jennifer sat on Danielle's face, her enormous, wide ass cheeks engulfing her as she tongued her asshole. Jennifer moaned and started to touch herself while grinding on Danielle’s face slightly. She ate Jennifer's ass and pressed her tongue into her asshole. Jake was met with the powerful and hungry muscle from inside Jen’s hole. Danielle found him and licked his tiny body, coaxing him out of her ass a little. He stuck halfway out as Danielle continued licking and prodding at him, putting her mouth around Jennifer’s anus. Jake felt her large and strong tongue against his face, its bumpy surface assaulting him repeatedly. She took one last big lick that pulled him out of her ass and left him exhausted, laying on Danielle’s tongue. Jennifer got up and turned to Danielle who she kissed goodbye while also taking back Jake.


Danielle left while Jennifer continued getting ready. She sucked on Jake like a piece of candy as she put on a pair of black jeans and low cut tank top. She plucked Jake from her mouth and set him in her bra against her nipple while she did her makeup. He found himself pinned against her bra as her nipple stiffened. It was much bigger than he had last encountered and he couldn’t even fit his mouth around it. He certainly tried though as he licked her tit. When Jennifer was finally ready, she took Jake out and set him on her desk. “How do I look?” She asked as she blew him a kiss with her fresh black lipstick and winked, showing off her winged eyeliner. He simply said “Wow.” and looked up at her colossal and beautiful face.


“I have to walk around a lot today and I was hoping you’d be up to giving me a foot rub in my classes. You could hang out by my toes while I went from class to class and then I could slip my shoe off a bit for you to work your magic. Are you up to the challenge?”


Jake nodded as he gulped, trying to mentally prepare for the day ahead. She smiled widely and picked him up before dropping him in her slip on low top converse. He looked at her giant toes just outside, and watched as they began to enter the shoe, almost in slow motion…