- Text Size +

            Back in Jennifer’s room, two giantesses were fast asleep and completely naked. Jake took this opportunity to explore. He passed their heads, feeling their warm breath on his body. They laid so close that their enormous boobs formed a barrier in Jake’s path. He forced his way between them, temporarily smothered by their mass. A similar challenge arose when Danielle’s belly extended in front of her, touching Jennifer’s. It weighed much more than her breasts, which would prove difficult for Jake. He pressed through nonetheless. He felt its warmth against his body and was calmed by the rhythmic and gentle waves it sent through him as she breathed. After finally squeezing his way between the giantesses’ bellies, he was at their crotches. He kissed their thighs, as if to worship them. It tickled a bit and in her sleep, Danielle moved her leg over Jennifer’s, squeezing Jake between her upper thighs. He was slightly pressed against her pussy in this position. Jake attempted to crawl forward, finding himself sandwiched between her ass cheeks. Danielle felt a tickle on her asshole, making her clench her ass cheeks for a moment. It squeezed Jake and pulled him against her tight hole. He was overcome with arousal and positioned his cock against it. He licked his palm and lubed up his cock with it and started to thrust into her asshole. Danielle’s enormous ass cheeks sandwiched him tightly. As she became aroused herself as she slept, she began to sweat. Jake kept thrusting in and out of her ass as he was getting covered in her sweat. He was just about to cum when a hand came down and rubbed him against her asshole aggressively. His face hit it and her finger pushed it in. Danielle shoved Jake deeper and deeper as she used her other hand to finger herself in her sleep. She fingered both holes, shoving Jake deeper than he had ever been before. Her finger pushed against him, forcing him a few inches deeper into her rectum. To him that was a few feet. She finally came and pulled out her finger, leaving Jake where he was.

 

            Jake struggled for a while. He wriggled his way through her ass and was at least able to turn around. He finally made it to the exit and forced himself out. He slowly passed the tight, round muscle and fell out of her ass on the bed behind her. He stood up and groaned before looking for a way to clean himself up. He was able to climb over to Jennifer’s desk where he found her makeup wipes. The package was too heavy for him and the seal was too tight for his weak arms to open. There were a couple used ones next to it but they had dried up. Jake looked around her desk some more and found a tiny bottle of what he thought was perfume. He figured any liquid would do at this point so he put some on the makeup wipe and rubbed his whole body before returning to the beautiful sleeping giantesses. He fell asleep cuddling Jennifer’s foot. But what he would find in the morning was that it wasn’t perfume that he used, it was the stuff Jennifer had put in his drink to shrink him originally.