- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was hard. I had two different endings. Both which I revised and rewrote countless times. I couldn't decide which one I should go with. So I ended up choosing the one I enjoyed more. Hopefully, you all like this one.  Unless I add a chapter while editing. It looks like this one will net out at about 17 chapters. So we are nearing the end of this tale.

Thanks to everyone who has been commenting. I enjoy hearing from all of you. Your words, critiques, and opinions have meant a lot. 

Step Monster CH11

By

Asukafan2001

 

The Darkness was soothing to Twerp as she felt Peyton’s purse sashay as she walked down the hallway. The noise of street sounded further away than it ever had before. As Twerp looked upward she could see out of Peyton’s unzipped purse. As Peyton swiveled her head she could briefly see the side of her face before she turned her head back showing her nothing but her blonde hair which fell over her shoulders.

Twerps mind was still racing in a panic from her near-death experience. She had never felt so close to death than she had with Sandra earlier. She truly felt as if her life was about to be snuffed out by her husband’s ex-wife. The idea that she would be most likely brought back there by Peyton made her sick with worry.

The idea of only surviving the current situation because of Peyton was bad enough. She knew that Peyton’s salvation comes at a price. She has lived with her stepdaughter for years. She knows her well enough that Peyton doesn’t do anything for free. She doesn’t do anything without some kind of angle. The fact she didn’t let her mother just kill her meant there had to be an ulterior motive. The only other reason would be to further strengthen her grip on her physically, and mentally. It couldn’t have been out of love, could it?

The footsteps of Peyton walking again broke Twerp from her thoughts. The cool night air made her shiver even from within the depths of Peyton’s purse. She could hear her footsteps resonate, and echo against the concrete path as she walked. It wasn’t long before she heard the familiarity of the wooden steps as Peyton walked onto the porch. Twerp knew Peyton was home before she heard the front door creek ever so faintly as Peyton pushed it open, and closed.

“Hey, Pey” Twerp heard Avery’s voice from nearby. It sounded more powerful than ever as Twerp struggled to sit upright. She could feel the torment, and stress her body felt pulse throughout her existence as she tried to sit up. She had mostly made it upright when everything tumbled and fell on its side. Twerp looked up in horror as Peyton’s massive wallet fell down atop of her sandwiching her between Peyton’s cellphone and the wallet.

“Sorry for having to leave you. You should have come though. Mom wanted to see you.” Peyton said as she kicked off her shoes, and then dropped her purse on the floor near the couch as Avery curled her feet underneath her allowing Peyton to sit down.

“Peyton! I’m still in here. Get me out!” Twerp shouted, but her voice wasn’t strong enough to reach either girl. Avery was oblivious to Twerps plight and Peyton and didn’t care. Peyton looked down at her purse briefly and shrugged.

“I just didn’t want to intrude, and after everything that happened yesterday. I just didn’t feel up to seeing anyone. I just don’t know what I’m going to do Peyton. I can’t go back home.” Avery said her voice trailing off.

“You’re going to stay here. I told you that. Dad, even said it was okay. He loves you. He brags about you all the time to me.”  Peyton added as she fidgeted with her hair.

“He does not,” Avery said

“He does. Just last week he was saying how I should get grades like Avery, and I should be more responsible around the house. Avery doesn’t even live here, and has washed the dishes more than you.” Peyton said in a mock imitation of her father’s voice.

            “That doesn’t mean he wants me to move in,” Avery argued.

            “No, but him telling you today he wants you to stay here does. He doesn’t want to see your life uprooted. This doesn’t change anything. Besides, dad does what I want. I’m his munchkin. You were basically my sister before. Now it’s just official as you’ll be living here too. We can unpack your stuff tomorrow. It will make your room feel more like you, and not like a guest bedroom” Peyton said excitedly

            “Please! Someone help” Twerp yelled once again, but her voice was still drowned out by the girls' conversation. She struggled in vain to pull herself out from underneath Peyton’s wallet.

            “You know what makes me feel better. Bossing around Twerp. Why don’t you give it a go.” Peyton said as she reached down towards her purse grasping it, and pulling it towards her. As she looked into the purse Peyton could see Twerp struggling to free herself from beneath her things. She couldn’t help but think how natural it all seemed. How right it was for her to be trapped trying to fight her way out from underneath her belongings.

            She was after all just another possession. She was her property. She relished the feelings that encapsulated her as she looked down at her stepmother. She pushed the thoughts of this afternoon from her mind. She knew surely, she couldn’t have actually liked her stepmother on some level. She made my life miserable. She embarrassed me at my games with all her cheering, and that’s my girl. Shouting and yelling louder than all the other parents. So embarrassing.  

            “It’s not really my thing Peyton. I mean know you and Sabrina really enjoy her. I’m just not a pet person.” Avery said.

            “Twerp felt another weight fall upon her as Avery’s words landed upon her ears. She thought the girl was torn over her treatment. She thought she maybe had a chance at persuading her to help her. But, all this time she thought of me as one of Peyton’s pets. I’m not any different then Simba or Max to her. I’m just some pet of her friends.” Twerp thought to herself as Peyton’s hand lifted her from the purse.

            “Trust me, Aves. I’m going to take a shower. I feel grungy after traveling uptown. If you try out Twerp this one time for me and don’t like it” Peyton said as she started to tilt her hand to drop Twerp onto Avery’s lap.

            “I will, but raincheck for later tonight,” Avery questioned

            “Sure,” Peyton said as Twerp watched Peyton’s hand level off, and her fingers curl around her. As soon as the fingers pressed against her body she could feel the heat from Peyton’s body radiate through her. She didn’t want to admit that it felt good. As her eyes wandered up she saw her stepdaughter knowingly smirk as her eyes caught a glimpse of Twerps relaxed expression as the coldness from her body dissipated.

            As they entered Peyton’s room Twerp found herself set down inside the bathtub as Peyton turned the water on, and begun to adjust the heat levels. As the water gushed from the faucet and sped towards her she found herself knocked to the ground by the force of the water. The hot water burned turning Twerps skin red as she fought against the mighty current of the water. Looking upwards at Peyton, Twerp saw Peyton stand up and move away from the tub having been satisfied with the temperature level.

            “Peyton, Goddess Peyton!!” Twerp shouted as the water was at a high enough level that her body floated above the floor of the tub. As she looked towards the front of the tub she could see the large drain that the water was speeding towards. She remembered Peyton’s tub didn’t have a guard over the drain. It was just an open drain. Twerp looked on fearfully knowing at her current size if she were to be swept down that drain she would surely die.

            Peyton turned her back towards the tub as she docked her iPhone, and scrolled through her playlists before selecting a country playlist. She sighed looking forward to a relaxing shower. She could see her mirror already starting to get covered in steam as she reached towards her razer.

            Twerp started swimming with all her strength as she swam against the current. She looked up the walls of the tub unable to comprehend how she couldn’t even see over the tub wall. Peyton had just seemingly vanished. She knew she was still in here. She heard the music flick on and could hear her humming along.

            Even as Twerp swam with all her strength against the current of water she found that she was in a losing battle as the drain was drawing closer, and closer. She could now hear the water hitting the drain. It made a gurgling noise as the water disappeared.

            “I’m going to die. I’m going to fucking die in this brats tub.” Twerp cried unable to believe after everything she endured, and fought against this was going to be what does her in. As she continued to swim against the torrent of water she looked up in awe as Peyton’s nude body stepped into the tube. As her eyes gazed upon her she looked like a greek goddess out of the history books. As her leg entered the tub water splashed up into the air and rained down on her.

            “Please! Help!” Twerp pleaded. She tried to not to think about the humiliation she felt having to beg her stepdaughter in this way. She couldn’t believe a mere stream of water from the shower could be this strong.

            As Peyton’s second leg stepped in Twerp felt the water level around her drop dramatically as she fell onto the floor of the tub. Craning her neck up she could see Peyton standing fully in the tub. She could hear the water beating against her body before making its way to the ground.

            “This did not just happen. I can’t believe Peyton unknowingly saved my life.” Twerp said as she looked up at her stepdaughter standing underneath her massive body. She could see the torrent of water rushing on either side of Peyton’s body. She was in a cocoon of protection created by Peyton’s body blocking the water gushing from the shower head as it’s hitting her body instead of the shower floor. Twerp took a couple of steps and tumbled to the floor. She found the floor of the tub even slicker than normal. She knew this had to be because of her size, but wasn’t sure how or why.  Peyton looked down seeing the water envelope her stepmother.

            “There you are. Good to see you getting clean. I will allow you to use the soap that has run off my body to clean yourself.” Peyton said pausing momentarily from singing along to her music.

            “I am humbled by your generosity goddess,” Twerp said with the statement dripping with sarcasm. A few moments later Twerp started to see soap running down Peyton’s legs. The idea of taking the dirty soap that just cleaned someone sounded disgusting to Twerp. Just a little over a week ago she would have turned her nose up at such a prospect. Even the notion of it sounded so far below her station that it wasn’t even an idea she ever imagined.

            The fact she without question she reached towards her stepdaughters ankle and grabbed a glob of soap spoke volumes to her current mindset. As she lathered herself up in Peyton’s discarded soap, she felt as if she was in a five-star spa.

            “That’s right. Soap yourself up really good in my grungy filthy soap. Even my dirt is above you in life Twerp. As you covered in my dirt is still a step up for the likes of you.” Taunted Peyton as Twerp tried to push her Step Daughters words from her mind. She knew she was trying to get a rise out of her.

            “I should just spit on you, and make you use that to clean yourself. Water is too good for you.” Peyton teased further pushing Twerps buttons as she knew how important cleanliness was to her. She could remember her stepmother cleaning the house daily. She would wipe down counters, and floors. Several times Peyton remembered her walking through Kitchen making a mess just because she knew it would bother her. Seeing her have to clean herself using her dirty soap felt empowering. She could see the fury in her tiny eyes burn.

            “After everything, you girls have put me through this is too much,” Twerp shouted.

            “You know, for once I agree. This is too much.”

            “R-really? Thank you. Thank you, master Peyton.” Twerp said happily. Unable to believe she was going to get fresh soap, and a cloth to clean herself. She knew she had gotten through to Peyton at her mother’s apartment.

            “Yes, I agree this is too much. I am being much to giving.” Peyton said as she reached down grabbing Twerp with her left hand. She then reached onto the shelf in her shower, and grabbed her loofah. She pressed twerp into her purple loofah folding the material around her. She then took the string attached to the loofah and wrapped it around the midsection of the loofah before twisting the string back on itself and wrapping it around again.

            Twerp felt the rope press tightly against her as she struggled to free herself. Her eyes bugged out as she saw the massive bottle of body wash appear overhead. She fought against her bonds in a futile attempt to somehow avoid her fate.

            “Here you go. Fresh, clean soap. Just as you wanted” Peyton said laughing as the pink soap oozed over her stepmother and the purple loofah. She could hear her stepmother sputtering trying to cry out as the soap ran over her. Peyton squeezed the loofah causing soap suds to bubble up around Twerp.

            Before Twerp could say anything, she felt herself press against Peyton’s arm. She screamed as Peyton ran her and the loofah up and down her arm. A grin crossed Peyton’s face as she lifted her arm above her head. Twerp’s eyes burning with soap as they were bugged out as she saw the dirty, sweaty armpit of her stepdaughter get closer and closer until her face along with the rest of the front of her body was slammed into the armpit. Peyton rubbed Twerp up and down her left armpit several times making sure she was good lathered before repeating the process on her right armpit.

            “Please no more, no more” she tried to sputter out but her voice was lost in a sea of soap suds. Her attempt for mercy only caused the soap to run down her throat. She could taste the fruity soap in her mouth as she gagged several times before being pressed into the front of Peyton’s body.

            Twerp couldn’t believe she was being used to clean this brat. It felt despicable. As Peyton continued to run her over her body. Scrubbing her body against her skin roughly. She was trying to figure how this could get worse. It couldn’t possibly be her thought. It was then the underside of Peyton’s foot appeared. She cringed as she felt herself slam into the rough underside of Peyton’s foot.

            “My heel is always horrible because of soccer right now, and then basketball coming up doesn’t help either,” Peyton said rhetorically as she pressed Twerp into her heel. She saw a few callouses and raked her stepmother over the rough patches of skin on her heel.

            Twerp felt herself scrape again and again across Peyton’s foot. The entire room was spinning, as she felt dizzier than she ever had before as she Peyton pressed her back into her heel. The rough patches of skin felt like she was being keelhauled. Knowing Peyton wasn’t going to stop Twerp couldn’t believe a part of her was even considering it. However, as she was smashed into the heel for the umpteenth time a side of her brain thought this is what master Sabrina had trained us to do. Something in her mind clicked, and she felt herself react in against her control.

            “What’s happening to me.” Twerp mentally screamed as her body begun to react against her wishes.

            She opened her mouth, and bit into the rough skin on Peyton’s foot. As Peyton pressed and rubbed her into the heel of her foot Twerp begun to eat away the dry calloused skin on Peyton’s foot. As she did this Twerp was mentally screaming for her body to stop. She felt appalled, and disgusted as the soapy dry skin passed over her tongue. She gagged, and wanted to spit it out. However, all she could do was swallow as she kept biting into more and more of the skin on Peyton’s heel every time she started scrubbing a rough patch.

            As Peyton pulled the loofah away from her foot Twerp felt this was finally over. She wanted this to be over more than anything. However, Peyton’s other foot loomed beneath her. She could do nothing to stop it as Peyton rubbed her into her underside of her opposite foot. She felt the process repeat itself before her eyes. She could do nothing, but submit not only to Peyton’s will but this seemingly foreign part of her brain barking orders to her body.

            Twerp struggled to regain control of her body. As Peyton pulled her away from the underside of her foot she felt the hold the foreign thoughts had on her subside. She felt herself regaining control of her own body. She looked at herself fearful of what was happening. She remembered vividly that part of her brain saying master Sabrina and trained. As if Sabrina’s actions were somehow educational, and not for her own torment.

            “You do good work Twerp. You may have found yourself another chore.” Peyton said as she dropped the loofah Twerp was tied to onto the floor the of the tub. Peyton watched the water current send the loofah into her foot.

            “Twerp, no need to ask. I already know what you’re thinking. I will most certainly spread my toes so you can clean between them. Thank you so much for offering. You should have a good amount of lather built up around you by now.”  Peyton said with a grin as she grabbed the pink loofah she used for her face, and grabbed her face wash.

            Twerp already knew better than to say anything at this point. As she most likely would be not heard, or just ignored. She pulled herself and part of the loofah wrapped around her body between Peyton’s toes. As she looked into the deep crevices she could see bits of grime and dirt stuck within. She cringed and looked away in disgust.

            “I want you to get in good. Use that tongue if you need to. I shouldn’t hear any complaints unless you want to visit my Mom again. If you aren’t useful, then I may just give you to her, and change my mind on making you my pet. She mentioned wanting to microwave you.” Peyton could see the horror on Twerps' face as she worked twice as hard.

            Peyton couldn’t believe how dumb she was. She had no intention of giving something this valuable to her mom. She knew twerp wouldn’t last an hour. The only thing keeping Twerp alive now is how much her mother loves her daughter. She knew after explaining everything to her mom She wouldn’t harm Twerp anymore unless she told her too.

            “don’t forget I have two feet,” Peyton said as she saw her stepmother fight her way across her toes.  She never knew how much she would enjoy seeing the woman fight to do things she could do herself so easily.

            As the minutes passed by Peyton was growing more impatient. She finally tired of waiting and grabbed Twerps body and shoved her between her toes. She raked her body up and down between each toe before stepping out of the shower. Peyton then dried herself off before carrying the still wet Twerp over to her desk.

            Twerp shivered in the cool air as she watched Peyton gather her school things together. She finally set her soccer bag and book bag near the door before unzipping her soccer bag. Twerp looked away as she saw Peyton pull out a pair of her socks from practice. Those were things of nightmares. Twerp could remember many times she would wash Peyton’s sports clothes in their own load. They were usually dirty and sweaty. She hated the idea of the other clothes being washed with them. She knew cross-contamination wasn’t a thing but she somehow didn’t feel as if anything washed them was clean.

            Sitting down at her desk Twerp took a few steps away as the massive socks were set down next to her. Twerp shivered in the cool air as Peyton opened the drawer beneath and pulled out a large scissors. She ducked as Peyton snipped the scissors together before her face.

            “I remember you and dad fighting about how much you spent at the salon on your hair. I get it. I just took his side because it was you. That, and I hated that perfect hair of yours. It was all so effortless for you. I think it’s time we took care of that. I can’t have my pet having better hair than me.” Peyton grinned as she shoved Twerp to the ground and pressed her chest down against the desk with her pinky finger. Twerp thrashed against the desk as Peyton held her down with the greatest of ease.

            “Now, now. None of that.” Peyton said as Twerp continued to squirm and fight. Peyton then pulled her finger back and flicked Twerp in the chest.   

            Twerps' eyes bulged out of her head as she felt all the air leave her body. Looking down at her chest Twerp could see a large red welt from Peyton’s fingers. She felt tears slide down her cheeks in a way that she hasn’t felt since she was a child and she was spanked by her mother. Her cheeks turned red, and she felt humiliated and ashamed as she looked up at Peyton.

            “Now I told you to stop. I’m the master around here. What I say goes. I should only have to tell you once. Understood?” Peyton saw Twerp nod. However, that wasn’t the response she wanted. She flicked her again in the chest in the same spot as before.

            “I said understood?” Peyton ordered again.

            “Yes, Goddess Peyton” Twerp said as she cried. Embarrassed that her stepdaughter had brought her to this point emotionally. She shook as Peyton moved her hand towards her. She closed her eyes tightly as she felt Peyton pet her gently several times before she felt cold metal against the back of the neck. In a single snip, her long hair was gone. Twerp looked down at the desk and screamed. She grabbed the back of her head and just felt her bare neck. She felt upwards and now felt her short hair. She couldn’t believe how short it felt. Peyton brought the scissors back and made a few adjustments leaving her stepmother with a pixie cut.

            Twerp looked over at a fallen glass on Peyton’s desk. She could see her reflection. As she took a few steps towards the glass she let out a horrific scream. She looked horrible. She spun around to see her long hair chopped off. It was as short as it could be with a scissors and her size. She fell to her knees, picked up her shards of hair while weeping.

            “Now stop crying, or I will give you something to cry about. It’s only fair that I have the best hair don’t you think?” Peyton taunted down. She relished getting to use Twerps own words against her from when she was a young child.

            “Y-yes of course Goddess Peyton,” Twerp said as she looked down at her hair still unable to believe it was all gone. It had taken her years to grow her hair out like that. She had spent hundreds of hours maintaining

            “Now, how would you like some clothes?” Peyton asked as she pulled out some doll clothes from her desk drawer. She held a pair doll pants up to her legs and started trimming them down. Followed by a doll-sized shirt and sweatshirt.  

            “Really? Y-y-yes Master. Please” Twerp said trying to stop herself from crying. The idea of clothes pushed her butchered haircut out of her head for the moment. The idea of not shivering in the cold felt luxurious. Even if they were doll clothes, and looked like they would run big on her she couldn’t take her eyes off of them. They looked like they were worth a million dollars to Twerp who had been denied such luxury by her stepdaughter.

            A smile spread across Peyton’s face as she grabbed Twerp with one hand, and her sock with the other. She tossed twerp into the sock letting her roll all the way down to the toe section. She felt twerp struggle for a moment and bottom of the sock.

            As Twerp laid in the toe section of Peyton’s sock she couldn’t believe she was foiled again. The idea of Peyton giving her clothes was crazy. Now she was living her worse nightmare. She was trapped in Peyton’s athletic socks. She could feel her skin crawl as the filthy cotton enveloped her body. The cotton material smelled of old sweat. Her skin itched as the cotton pressed against her skin. Twerp briefly thought maybe this was a test or trial in order for her to be awarded the clothing. She knew it wasn’t likely, but her humanity needed that string of hope to hold onto.

            “Don’t move” Peyton said as Twerp froze in fear. She closed her eyes unsure what her stepdaughter had planned but knew she wouldn’t like it. She heard the snip of the scissors, and then a light shone around her. She looked around confused for a moment before she saw a piece of Peyton’s sock missing. She lapped up the fresh air confused as to why she was cutting holes in her sock, but relieved to have the fresh air hit her lungs.

            “wait no, no,” Twerp screamed already seeing what Peyton had planned. Twerp felt her head get forced through the tiny hole. It felt like trying to put on a t-shirt that was too small. As her head was forced through she looked around at the hole knowing it would be difficult to get her head back out the hole if not impossible. As she doesn’t have the strength or force necessary to carry out such a task anymore.

            “I know how much you love my athletic clothes. Especially the socks.” Peyton teased as she flattened Twerps body out.

            “Please, not this, I don’t want clothes. I will stay naked’ Twerp said as her nose twitched catching the scent of the soiled sock. She looked down horrified as Peyton’s sock draped down her body. Adding insult to injury the way she was positioned underneath the toe section of the sock, which was covering the front half of her body. She could see dark discoloration from use. The wear and tear Peyton had put the sock through.

            “Don’t be silly. We all see you shivering all the time. Think of this as your fur extending out from your body. Since your basically an animal now anyway. Just a dumb, stupid animal. But don’t worry. Your master will take good care of you.” Peyton said with a smile as she grabbed a thread, and needle from her desk drawer sewing kit, and poked the needle through the sock. This caused Twerp to cry out in pain as the needle pressed up against her. Peyton paused briefly as a devious smile crossed her face. She reached into the drawer, and pulled out a bottle of super glue. She reached into the sock and squirted the super glue out over Twerps body. She then grabbed some exfoliant face cream and lathered Twerps body with it. Once she was certain she was covered in the glue and cream from head to toe she pulled the sock as tight as she could against Twerps skin before shoving the needle and thread back through several layers of Twerp’s skin but not enough in deep enough to draw blood.

            “Stop, stop” Twerp yelled and howled in pain as Peyton continued to cut, and sew the sock around her body. Peyton pulled at Twerps' arm telling her to hold straight. Tears flooded down Twerps' face as Peyton pressed the sock tightly around Twerps' arms. She felt the glue squish against the sock, and Twerps skin.

Twerp cried out in pain as Peyton pressed the needle and thread through her skin again and again. Twerp looked down at her arm unsure of why blood wasn’t oozing out. However, the science behind it all was the furthest thing from her mind. She looked horrified as felt the thread pass through her skin. As Peyton pulled it through she could feel the glue starting to dry as Peyton pulled the sock tightly against her legs and other arm repeating the process. She then trimmed away the excess cotton of the sock before sewing sleeves around her arms and cutting gloves into the sock onesie that fit around Twerps body. Before lastly tying off and sewing the seams into the inside of the sock.

 Each pass of the needle through Twerp’s skin Peyton was getting the needle just behind Twerps layers of skin. Twerp could feel the disgusting cotton bonding to her body like another layer of skin as Peyton sewed sock around her body creating a onesie out of her athletic sock. Twerp looked down at the front of her body horrified of this recent development. As Peyton flipped her over onto her stomach she wanted to die. She wanted to just combust here and now.

She could feel Peyton continuing to sew the sock around her body. This was one of the talents Peyton kept hidden about herself. She found it embarrassing. Twerp caught her once fixing a hole in one of Peyton’s favorite shirts. When Peyton was done with the sewing patch job she could no longer see where she had patched it. She wasn’t sure what she did to fix it but it looked amazing. She complimented her on the work, and wanted to know how she did it. However, Peyton just gathered up her things, and went to her room. She never saw Peyton sew anything in front of her again. When she asked about it she acted like it never happened.

Now, she was getting first-hand treatment of her stepdaughters talent in a way she never wanted. As Peyton trimmed around the sock, she sewed it together at a professional level. She pressed the sock against her stepmothers back and sewed the sides together she tucked the seams into the sock itself on the inside so that the seams that she sewed together would adhere in the glue. Bonding the sock to her stepmothers skin. She looked at each side and the back as Twerp laid flat against the desk. She couldn’t see any of the seams on the outside. It gave the appearance of being seamless. She wanted the sock to appear as if it really was an extension of her skin.

            “Stand up let me see how it looks,” Peyton said. She watched her stepmother begrudgingly stand up. She spun around as Peyton made a few adjustments here and there before finally being satisfied with her handy work. Peyton shooed her away to go look at her new skin.

            Twerp looked down horrified. The sew job was perfect. She didn’t draw blood, but she managed to sew the sock behind her skin. She made her handiwork permanent as the super glue dried against her skin. As she ran her hands down the disgusting sock she couldn’t feel any seams.  As she pulled against the sock it felt like she was pulling on her skin.

            “Now cut holes in this. I want two holes for your eyes, and one for your mouth. That’s it. Do it or I will.” Twerp looked up fearfully. The idea of Peyton cutting them scared her. She reached down to the discarded bit of sock Peyton had sewn into a face mask. She cried as she cut two eye holes and mouth hole in the thick material.

            “Now pull it overhead like a good girl’ Peyton said in a degrading infantile tone. Twerp sobbed as she pulled the mask over her face. She knew Peyton didn’t allow a slot of her nose on purpose. As she breathed in the air was filtered by her soiled sock. Creating the perfect hell.

            “Good, almost complete,” Peyton said as she grabbed the needle and thread once again and sewed the mask onto twerps sock covered body being careful not puncture any skin this time.

            When Peyton had finished Twerp looked down at her body horror. She could see dirt and sweat mashed into the cotton from being worn in countless practices. She tried desperately to pull the filthy cotton rag off of her but it had bonded fully to her and become a part of her. She screamed as she looked up at her giant stepdaughter who was laughing at her plight.

            “Soak it all in you little bitch. My filthy practice socks are now a part of you. Your own little set of fur like the animal you are. The best part is, you need this. You can’t survive without it. You don’t generate enough body heat. You’ll eventually freeze to death without this.” Peyton said with a laugh.

            Twerp knew it was true as she screamed. She ran her hands over her cotton covered face. She was trapped beneath a layer cotton filth. She could smell Peyton’s sweat all around her. Twerp wanted to die. As she pulled her hands up she wiggled her digits unable to believe that Peyton had even sewed the sock into a glove so that she could wiggle her fingers and toes. She had maintained her dexterity.

            As twerp ran hands over her cotton fur she could feel her body tingling and burning. She could feel the sock irritating her skin. Every instinct she had in her body was to remove the sock from her. However, she knew it wasn’t possible.

            “My skin feels like it's burning. Hurry, we can douse me in a solvent and maybe remove the glue.” Twerp said desperately to take it off.

            “Oh, that’s normal. I forgot to mention I mixed an exfoliant cream in with the glue. It’s supposed to eat away the top layer of your skin, and then reveal the smooth skin underneath. I figured it would help bond everything to you as I want this to be permanent.

            “You what? Pah-pah-pah-Permanent?” Twerp said as she grasped the cotton covering her arms and started trying to pull it off. At first, she noticed a bit of wiggle room as it pulled slightly away from her arm. However, as a couple minutes passed she found that there was no separation between the cotton of the sock and her arm.

            The burning sensation continued to get worse and worse. Twerp cried out in pain as the burning continued to get more severe. She pulled at the cotton of the sock however as she did so it felt as if she was pulling on her skin.

            “Get it off, get it off. Please. Goddess Peyton. Please. I don’t want to live beneath this layer of soiled cotton.” Twerp cried out.

            Peyton at that time had no idea how true her words would become. Due to the difference in size and the changes Twerps body had gone through to shrink down the chemical makeup of Twerp and Peyton are quite different on a molecular level now.  The exfoliant cream while a regular beauty product with a tingling sensation to Peyton. Reacts quite differently when put in contact with Twerps skin. For Twerp it as the exfoliant cream mixed with the super glue it adjusted into one chemical property. The chemical was burning away layers of her skin while soaking bonding to her on a chemical level. In essence, her body was absorbing the glue and exfoliant cream. Because the cotton of the sock covered in the glue exfoliant cream mixture it is taking the cotton sock along with it. Twerp’s body is assimilating the cotton sock into itself as it absorbs the chemicals Peyton placed on her.  

            “Please, you can't-do this. Get this disgusting thing off of me. Please, please.” Twerp pleaded on her knees.

            “Don’t be silly. You need to think of this as an extension of your body. In fact, I order you too. You should treat it like fur. You should embrace this as a blessing that I have given you. You need this. This is how you regulate your body temperature. You’re not shivering anymore. You can walk around normally without fear of freezing to death.

            Twerp felt sick to her stomach as she knew Peyton was right. She knew she did indeed feel warmer. She wasn’t shivering or freezing for the first time. The idea of being sheathed into her step daughter’s athletic socks for survival was harrowing. She felt lower than she ever had. As she looked down at her new body, the once butchered haircut felt not so bad. She felt more of her humanity stripped away.

However, Twerp and Peyton had no idea that Twerp’s body was taking Peyton’s words to heart. When Twerp shrunk she didn’t lose any cells they became more densely packed. As the chemicals assimilated the cotton into her being. Her cells immediately pushed into the open space viewing the cotton as an extension of Twerps body. In a few hours, Peyton’s wish will have come true. Trapping her stepmother in a cotton fur coat maintained by her body as if it were the skin she always had.