- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm back guys! This time I'm here with Chapter 2!

I sat up in the mush that was Daisy's stomach contents and examined myself. I was covered from head-to-toe in Daisy's foul-smelling and sticky saliva, chewed and mushed up food, and soon...Daisy's acidic vomit. I looked at my surroundings. I was in Daisy's disgusting gut, which was filled with the nasty slop she ate on a daily basis. I cringed at the thought of becoming a part of this girl's digestive tract. I swam around in the mush until I got to the walls of her stomach. I tried to scale them, but it was no use, as they were too slimy with Daisy's saliva. I sat back in the acids and muttered to my self, "Why...why didn't you see or hear me? Why?" I began to think of Daisy. I had met her when I was in 3rd grade. She had brown hair that was long and arranged into bangs. She had olive-colored skin. Her race was mixed between caucasian and spanish. She always wore a tank-top and shorts and had a tomboyish attitude, which was why I became friends with her. And then I thought about how I was gonna die soon. How I'd never grow up to have a wife and kids. How I'd never be a grandfather to the kids of my kids, and I began to cry.

My crying was quickly interrupted, as the sphincter above me began to open again. More mush fell right on top of me. This time, it smelled of chewed-up pizzas mixed with Daisy's saliva. It kept pouring out on top of me almost every minute. I look at my clothing. It was completely ruined, with butter stains, pizza stains, and sticky saliva. Then, the acid really began to burn. It quickly ate through my clothing, leaving me naked and powerless against the slop of partially-digested food and stomach acid. It weakened me so much that I eventually lost consciousness.

"Man, that pizza hit the spot!" Daisy said out loud, as she let out a huge belch. "I wonder where Alex went. He never returned. He probably went back home and fell asleep. Oh well."

Meanwhile, I awoke after a couple of hours. I was nearing the end of Daisy's small intestine. At this point, most of my body was gone. Only my torso, waist, and head remained. My skin was completely burned off. I figured that I didn't have much longer to live. I looked on as the millions of villi greedily sucked the little nutrients I had left to offer. I had gave up and accepted that my fate was to be a part of Daisy's protein a long time ago. Eventually, I saw another sphincter. And then I lost consciousness again...for good.

My tiny body was sucked into Daisy's colon, completely immobile at this point. I watched, like a lone spectator, as my own body was beginning to form into Daisy's shit. Eventually, all I could see was large logs of shit plugging up Daisy's colon. I couldn't even imagine how it must've smelled in there. Probably like shit. Daisy's shit, to be exact. The whole thought of the situation made me wanna hurl, and I totally would, that is...if I still had my body. I watched as the logs of feces made their way into Daisy's rectum.

Daisy had just woken up and wasn't feeling that good. She knew all too well what that feeling was.

"Awww man..." Daisy said. "I gotta take a HUGE shit." She sped to the bathroom as fast as possible. She pulled down her panties and sat down on the toliet. She began to grunt as her asshole opened up. Shit began to pour out immediately. She made loud grunts and moaning noises as she was shitting me out. Afterwards, she peed on my dead corpse, wiped her ass, and threw the toliet paper stained with shit in the toliet. The bussiness was flushed down, never to be seen again.

After a few weeks I was declared missing. A whole search party was sent out, determined to find me. It was led by none other than Daisy, who was extremely upset and concerned about me. After several months of this whole ordeal, I was declared dead. There was a big funeral held in my honor. All of my family, friends, and even aquintances showed up. Everyone was crying. Even Daisy. She was completely unaware that she was the silent killer in my mysterious murder. My body was never found...


THE END.
Chapter End Notes:

This is the final ending for the story. However, I may make a non-fatal alternate ending later on if you guys want.