- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jason undergoes some torture by his unknowing girlfriend.

Abigail rose awake to the sound of her cell phone ringing. Groggily, she picked it up and answered. It was work calling, they needed her to come in to pick up a shift. In her half-asleep state, she reluctantly agreed to it. She laid in bed for a couple minutes to allow herself to fully wake up. It was lonely with Jason not there by her side in the morning, but she would live. He was only going to be gone for a short while. Once she was fully awake, she shifted in bed and placed her feet onto the soft plush carpet below. It felt nice and warm after the cool night. She placed her weight down as she got up out of bed and proceeded to get ready for work. The last thing she did, after several minutes of walking back and forth through the apartment, was slip on her socks, and put on her sneakers. They were a fairly new pair of sneakers that Jason had gotten her for her birthday. She wore them to work because of the comfort they provided during her long hours, and she also wore them when they went out on runs. It was nice and useful. All dressed and ready to leave, Abigail locked up and went down the stairs to her car. She had forgotten all about calling Jason as she planned to do because of her early morning interruption. It's not like it mattered much, he would surely call her. 


---


Jason was in no position to be calling Abigail. A cell phone blaring to life woke him up to the terrible reality he was still in. He was the size of a speck, and embedded into the heel of his girlfriend's sole. Jason wanted to rub his eyes, but found his arms still unable to move. It was kind of humiliating knowing he couldn't even move his arms because of his girlfriend's foot. Humiliating, and sad. He didn't have time to cry as his world was flung sideways and he found himself facing the carpet below. He was smashed into the carpet just as he had been many times the day before. He had no idea what was going on, but he was going along for the ride.


Step after step after step Abigail walked around crushing Jason beneath her sole. He still felt pain, but he was getting more accustomed to it, for better or worse. It didn't make it any better, that was for sure. After several minutes of walking around, Jason was given a brief reprieve. Abigail sat down on the bed and her feet stopped crushing him into the carpet fibers. The whole moment of calmness didn't last long as he was lifted into the air as Abigail set her leg on her other knee. It was then Jason saw what was happening: Abigail was putting on socks. 


It was funny how such a mundane activity such as putting on socks terrified Jason. Funny, but no one was laughing. Not only was Abigail about to trap him inside of her sock, she was going to entomb him in her shoe. Jason knew she only wore socks when she was going to wear her sneakers, and she was putting on socks, which meant...Jason Screamed on it vain to Abigail once more as the soft, cotton socks covered him. They were pulled taught against his skin and Jason felt his face mushed into the fuzzy cotton. At least they smelled fresh, or as fresh as socks could smell. He had known times where Abigail wore the same socks multiple times in a row. He was thankful this was not one of those times. 


There was tiny holes in the sock. Holes even smaller than Jason. They were meant to allow the foot to breath, but they were also allowing Jason to breath as well. He was also able to see, albeit slightly blocked by the white strands of fiber that criss-crossed in front of him. He saw the carpet rush up at him once again, but he didn't feel much this time. The softness of the sock was absorbing a lot of the impact for him. It was kind of cozy...except For the fact it smelled like feet, and everything else going on with him. The carpet wasn't what worried him.


After a couple steps, and a short trip into the air, Jason saw his next destination below him: Abigails' sneakers. He screamed out her name but she only increased the speed at which she shoved her foot and her boyfriend into her shoe. The light around him was extinguished as he was plunged into the shoe. Being on the heel, he didn't have far to go, but that didn't make it any less miserable. He felt impact with the insole, and found it wasn't that bad. The sock was soft and the insole absorbed a lot of the pressure. He was by no means comfortable, but this was much more bearable than being beneath her bare sole on the tile floor. Of course, he'd rather just be his normal size again, but he knew he could have worse than it was at the moment.


Everything was pitch black for Jason. Not a single ounce of light shone through to where he was. All the sounds around him were muffled as well, and he couldn't move. The deprivation of his senses was more discomforting than the actual situation. He could feel movement but without any sight to observe what was happening, it only confused his mind and disoriented him. He had no idea what time it was, he couldn't even guess how long he had been in her shoe. Seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours. It was torture. He was being unknowingly tortured by his girlfriend as she simply walked around and lived her life. It was a fate he wouldn't wish on his worst enemy, but it was his fate regardless. And he had to spend it like that for the next several hours.



One hour passed.Jason hadn't moved an inch from his position. He assumed Abigail was almost done, but he wasn't even close to being right.

Two hours passed.Inside of her shoe was starting to heat up from all the movement she was doing. All it did was make Jason more delirious, make him suffer even more.

Three hours passed. Jason wanted to sleep, but the irregular movements of Abigail made it impossible. 

Four hours passed.Jason was losing it. He had to get out of this shoe, but it was literally impossible for him. He felt as if he had been in there for a day. It hadn't even been close.

Five hours passed.

Six hours passed.

Seven hours passed.

Seven and a half hours passed.He wanted to die. Nobody deserved this fate. Nobody. He would rather be crushed on the tile floor again, anything but this. He had seen nothing but black for several hours, but it felt like days to him. He hadn't moved, hadn't even fidgeted since the night prior, and it was making him feel awful. He was not going to last much longer like this, but he also knew he couldn't die from everything that happened prior. 


Eight hours and thirty-two minutes passed.



---


Abigail was finally home. It had been a long day and she was tired. Her feet were sore about spending several hours on them walking around. She didn't even wait to get to the bedroom to remove her shoes as she normally did, once she was inside she kicked off her sneakers, peeled her socks off, dropping them into her shoes, and then walked to the bed where she collapsed. She had wanted to clean today for what was going down tonight, but she was just too tired. Instead, she decided to take just a quick nap. Abigail closed her eyes, and fell asleep almost instantly.


---


Light flooded Jason's world, blinding him for several seconds. When his eyes finally adjusted, he saw the hellish sneaker beneath him. He was finally out of it! He had never been so happy to see in his life. But the good news didn't stop as the sock removed itself from him. He was still embedded into Abigail's heel, but that too would soon change. Her thumbnail dragged across her sole, and when it crossed her heel, it scraped off her tiny boyfriend. Jason popped off her heel and started falling. Falling, falling, falling down right back into the mouth of the sneaker. He landed on his back and stared up at Abigail's massive foot above him, until her sock fell from her foot as well and landed in the mouth of the sneaker as well, blocking out his view.


The sock didn't smell as fresh anymore. But Jason didn't care. It was sitting above of him, not on top of him. He could move. Jason jumped up and started moving every part of his body. He was sore all over, and found it hard to bend his body, but with enough work, he was able to retain a sense of normalness. As happy as he was to be free, one thing was certain. He had to get the hell out of this shoe before Abigail's foot entered again. 


He observed his surroundings. Behind him where the depths of Abigail's sneakers. That was an instant nope. The hell was bad enough, he couldn't even being to imagine how torturous the toe section of her shoe would be. Up above sat Abigail's sock. It blocked out a large portion of the light shining into the shoe, but there was a place it didn't block. That was his escape path. The sock was too high for him to reach, so that was out of the question, but there was an alternative. He looked at walls of the sneaker. It was made out of a material that, to him at his size, looked like a chain link fence. Upon closer inspection, he realized he would be able to climb it and get out. It was a good thing he was remotely athletic, because it was a huge climb.


As he was climbing, he thought about what had just happened to him. He was perfectly okay now, so he viewed the situation from a different angle. It was kind of funny. Of course he was going to tell Abigail about this when he got back to normal, he told her everything. He would tell her of the time she got stuck in her shoe and had to climb out of it. After she was done worrying about him for hours, she would laugh as well. It wasn't a story you heard often. As he kept climbing, the realization hit him. Yeah, he was free from Abigail's shoe, removed from her foot, but he was still a puny speck. He was still on the ground, indistinguishable from a piece of dirt on the carpet. He still had no means of getting her attention. His mild enthusiasm was instantly drained as he reached the top of her sneaker. 


He looked around at his new vantage. Abigail's sock was still next to him. It was balled up and pancaked and it stilled looked giant to him. He peered down at the carpet below. He had to jump down. There was no way he was going to risk staying on the lip of the shoe and falling in again, and he knew he would be fine from the fall. He survived much more than that. He would think up a new plan once he was down on the ground and safely away from the massive shoes and any terrible feet. He got ready to jump, but a series of three loud knocks interrupted him.


He turned toward the source of the sound. It was a front door. Someone was knocking at the front door, but who? After a small wait, the knocks occurred again, but with more intensity this time. The rhythmic stomping of Abigail moving began, and soon she appeared around the corner. Her bare foot slammed down next to her shoe, and the force from it knocked Jason right off, thankfully to the carpet below. 


From the ground he watched as Abigail opened the door, and a pair of legs entered into the apartment. More people is not what Jason needed, though he did realized it technically doubled his chances of getting seen. He had to look at the bright side. Abigail was blocking off a lot of his view, but he could see the new person's feet. They were wearing a pair of black flats what were pretty scuffed up and worn out. They looked familiar to Jason, but he didn't go around looking at people's shoes often. It wasn't until Abigail moved out of the way that Jason realized why he shoes looked familiar to him. Standing in the doorway, was his own sister, Melissa.

Chapter End Notes:

End of Chapter 3.