- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After a long time, i finally finished another chapter.
Let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading!


Aftermath
Lizzy’s unparalleled powers continued to terrorize the globe, with the world society completely out of balance.
In humanity’s dismay, Lizzy’s thirst for shrinking cities was far from sated.
Lizzy snatched one city after another from their foundations and shrunk them to ridicule small size. All cities ended up as a toy in Lizzy's slender hands. It didn't matter how big or small the cities were; it seemed like Lizzy’s power had no limit on that occasion. Even the concept of distance failed to give people a feeling of security. Lizzy managed to abduct cities from all across the ocean on another continent.
Some armies dare to fight her in spite of knowing better, with the same result every time. Lizzy won. They lost. Is it foolish or brave to pick a fight you know you can’t win?
Lizzy started to become very creative in taking care of bold soldiers in their futile attempts to stop the world biggest threat. Shrinking them down stomping and crushing got bored after a while.
Through practice, Lizzy developed outstanding control in the kinetic powers of the amulet, by taking control of the foe's own weapons and take them out.
How would you react when your rifle seemed to have a will of his own and suddenly tears himself lose from the grip of your hands, floats through the air and points his barrel towards your pretty face? It was the last point of view thousands of brave soldiers saw the moment before their demise on the Battle of Riverfront Town.
Not surprisingly the town ended up as a tiny toy town for Lizzy to play with.


In another occasion, Lizzy looked down in glee at a microscopic battalion of Commandos in the palm of her hand. With two fingers, she placed a minuscule skyscraper in the middle of her hand, crushing some doomed soldiers in the process. “That’s what you get for not getting out of the way fools” Lizzy says.

“Listen up, here is the deal. I suppose most of you probably already accepted the fate of dying by my beautiful hands. Crying for your momma, sending a final farewell to your relatives in thought or perhaps some of you are shameless enough asking the God almighty for help after a life of sin. Well, he won't be saving any of you filthy scumbags, rather he chooses to listen or not”

Lizzy scanned the terrified so-called tough micro commandos in her hand with the most devilish look “don’t worry about your infinitesimal relatives though, I promise you I will take good care of them” Lizzy looked down to the ground, next to her left boot lay the shrunken sprawling microscopic city of Gingerale. In her surprise, she saw a teeny line of cars leaving the city. Shaking her head in disbelief “You people really are a hard crowd to entertain, how rude of you to leave like that”

With a little tap, she touched the ground with her almighty boot, causing a small earthquake. Seeing the tiny cars turning around to the city, Lizzy turned her gaze back to the soldiers in her hand.
She commanded them all in the skyscraper. With haste, the tough soldiers huddled inside, anxious about the prospect.
“Have you guys ever been to space?” Lizzy says in all merriment. Forthwith, the whole building launched into the air with rocket speed. With their bowels pressed down in their bodies, the soldiers all screamed for their mother. Especially the most hardened and toughest veterans would win top prizes if it was a weeping contest.
The microscopic skyscraper ascended for miles and miles until it reaches the lower cloud deck. The power of Lizzy forces it to climb even higher until it tear lose of earth’s atmosphere and left the building floating in space for a couple of minutes. The combination of ebullism formatting gas bubbles in their bodies, lack of oxygen and lethal radiation from the sun resulted in a very agonizing dead for the whole crew.
After this all, the building slowly descended back to earth, landing in the waiting hand of Lizzy. She brought the building to her eyes “Ah, I see the view from outer space is literally to die for, well you know what? I said I would take good care of all your loved ones did I. I changed my mind, I realized I have more than enough cities to play with already ”With a fling of her finger; she tossed the building with all the dead bodies in it towards the city, with a smile on her face, she saw explosions illuminate the tiny city.

“Good luck fighting bugs down there” And as an encore, Lizzy casually steps in the midst of the city, crushing dozens of skyscrapers, explosions caused a beautiful sheeny effect on her black shiny boot. Lizzy didn’t even take the trouble to watch the result, she entered her car, which was loaded with micro cities and drove home.

 

 

Riverfront City:
“Its over here! Quick move it!” Jason quietly instructed his two daughters and wife. He scanned the streets to make sure no one was seeing them. He was a regular guy, with dark mushy hair and athletic figure, but not too muscular. With a gesture, Jason prompted his family to make haste. Eight-year-old blond Lindi ran together with her little sister, five-year-old Nancy through the wrecked streets of Riverfront City. In the distance, they heard people shouting and sometimes a gunshot here and there. Mother Linda with her curly golden hair pasted right behind them nervously looking around all the time.
Lizzy’s attack left the city in ruin. Three days had passed since Lizzy for the first time displayed her horrible powers and whipped away a military force and abducted a couple of cities by shrinking them down.
People all over the world were living in fear, when would Lizzy strike again? And where? Could she be stopped? Some people hoped that these abducted cities would provide Lizzy enough entertainment to gain them some peace for a time. This vain hope got smashed to pieces when on a wednesday morning reports came of the sudden disappearance of Pebble Creek, a large metropolis of 6,7 million inhabitants. Lizzy's on the move again!
Despite knowing better, the authorities made a last stand on the outskirts of Riverfront Town. They wanted to cut off Lizzy’s route and challenge her again, this time with all they got!
It's humanity’s nature to fight if you can fight even though the fight is futile.
Hiding away in dark wet cellars, holding dearly on to loved ones, the citizens of Riverfront City trembled in fear, waiting for Lizzy’s arrival and praying to whatever God they believed in. The authorities gave all civilians of Riverfront City order to hide and let the Elite forces do their job.
Then all hell broke lose! Starting with gunshots and rattling of machine guns, followed by the booming sounds of shooting tanks and the thundering blast of fighter jets flying over the city, launching their deadly cargo on Lizzy.
In a large shelter positioned under the church, the walls shook and small rocks and sand felt down from the ceiling when the shooting started. Infants cried and duck away to find protection in their mother's arms. Fathers tried to act brave. Some people wept or were chanting out loud. Some simple peed their pants and one individual shat himself.
The trembling sound of the war zone appeared to last forever, but it was actually two minutes.
Dead silence it was after that. People nervously looked at each other. Some tried to encourage others to take a look what was going on. One young fellow stood on the point of getting up, but roughly fell to the ground when a rumbling earthquake struck Riverfront City. After some time, the rumbling slowly faded away. The young fellow once again, the bravest, despite the presence of full-grown men in the shelter, stood up. He opened the hatch and walked outside. Looking around he only saw some broken pieces of buildings and cracks here and there that was obviously caused by the earthquake from earlier ago, no strange things.
He yelled to the others to come outside. The coast was clear. Lizzy was defeated!
With little hesitation, the people crawled out of their shelters, houses and cellars. It was actually good. They were saved! People started to cheer, laughing and hugging others they didn’t even knew. The bitch was dead!

“mommy, something is blocking the sun” A young girl pulled her mother’s skirt and pointed to the sky. The whole crowd followed her gaze. A thunderous giggling sound rolled over the city and a moment later they saw the impossible huge beautiful face of a young dark haired girl glancing down with delight in her eyes. In a desperate protective motion fathers and husbands instinctively lay their arms around wife and children and looked up in fear to the evil teen girl. And so like many other cities, Riverfront City ended on the floor in Lizzy’s bedroom.


“watch your heads!” Jason whispered. One after another his girls stooped to enter the secret cellar under some decayed warehouse only he knew off. "Aren't you coming daddy?” Little Nancy says, wondering why her dad stayed outside. “Daddy will come in a minute. He has to get something first” He hates to lie to his own daughter, but its for the good. If she knew what was going on, her cry would lure the whole town. Lindi's behavior made him very proud, being older than Nancy, she understood the situation. She coped with it all excellent for a eight-year-old, better than his wife.
Hearing the news, Linda collapsed from a mental breakdown after cursing Lizzy to the seven hells “Let me through! She can take my life, but won’t take my husband!” Linda shouted at her husband blocking the frontdoor. Linda swung with a poke in her hands, ready to give Lizzy the spanking of her life. Jason realized she lost all sense of reality. Lizzy just single-handedly whipped the floor with the most elite military forces around the world, and now an angry microscopic mom wants to challenge her to a fight. It took hours for Jason to calm his wife down. She crashed down in his arms and cried all night.
This same morning all residents in Riverfront City received a letter from the authorities demanding all healthy men capable of fighting to assemble in Townsquare on the morrow 11:00 am. The letter didn’t give away more information then this. Fighting? Who on earth do we have to fight? The only enemy is this indestructible gigantic girl in black sitting in this so-called throne of hers. Brandon thought.
When the shrunken Riverfront city arrived at their destination, the inhabitants discovered countless of other microscopic cities sprawled out across Lizzy’s bedroom floor. Jason slowly grasped how insignificant they were compared to Lizzy. She could easily lift up their city with just her hands or cause catastrophically havoc with just one finger. Strangled together on the couch, Jason caressed his wife’s hair. He looked through the window and was disgusted by the sight of it. There she was, towering over her little Queendom in their tiny cities. Jason didn’t want to admit it, but Lizzy didn’t look like an ordinary teen girl, but like an all-knowing goddess, peering down and judging her playthings.
She sits lazily in a gigantic desk chair and by the looks of it texting some friends on her phone and sniggering from time to time. Although she looked like a Goddess, her behavior still matched that of a teenage girl.
“You come back to us!” Linda says, holding on Jason his face firmly with both hands piercing her eyes into his “Promise me, you will come back to us. You hear me!”
“I will” Jason replied taut. He gave one more glance to his daughters, freed himself from Linda’s grip and walked outside without looking back.

 


Riverfront City’s Townssquare
Walking hands in his pockets Jason finished his trip reporting to the officers for his mandatory duty on Townsquare. He looks around the lively square, with all its talking, shouting and jests here and there. Thousands of ‘volunteers’ just like him assembled here.
I thought all tanks were destroyed? Jason saw a column of tanks and armored trucks passing by with their rumbling engines. He got in line for the sign in desk. In the distant he heard two guys talking together. “Well so much for good pedagogical parenthood I guess, how am I suppose to raise my 10-year-old daughter when she can lift my house with just her fingernail. Let alone discipline her when she’s back talking me again”
“The girl didn’t live with you?” the other guy replied wonderingly.
“Nah, I got divorced last year. My girl only stays with me in the weekends. Most of the time she lives with my charming ex-wife in Millcreek. That place is still untouched by Lizzy, I hope she’s alright, can't say for my ex-wife though. For all I care she can rot in the darkest corner of Satan’s feretory”
“Speaking of which, this girl might actually be Satan his daughter, don’t you think?”
They both look up on the horizon where Lizzy’s figure dominated the background. Still sitting on her chair cross-legged, texting her phone, paying no attention to the countless of microscopic cities in front of her boot.

“All line up and listen carefully!” A big bellied bearded officer roared. Jason watched him and wondered how long the knots on his coat could hold the pressure of that tummy.
"Quit loitering and move it civilian!” Another soldier shouted into his ear. Jason quickly followed the rest of his comrades. When they all lined up, officer big belly cleared his throat.
“Gentlemen, the last few days were tough for all of us. We lost many men in heroic battles, good men they were. Most of them irreplaceable, it was men like them, which gave the term ‘Elite forces’ a new meaning. Although our division can’t do other than to accept this loss, on dawn we surprisingly got greeted by thousands of brave young men, who said to be ready to take on arms and safe our divisions honor!”
He talks like it was our own choice, Jason thought angry.
“Excuse me sir” Jason looks to the right and noticed the guy he saw earlier chatting about his daughter stepping forward. “For the love of Christ, can you please just tell us what is expected of us? You talk about honor, but your division got decimated by a teen girl just yesterday. How are we untrained civilians supposed to safe your honor if you're so-called heroic elite forces couldn’t handle it, couldn’t defeat Lizzy?”
Shouts of approval from the crowd followed his statement. Another guy stepped forward. “And where do all these tanks come from anyway? I thought Lizzy destroyed them all. Do we need to have her destroy them again?”
Officer big belly gestured at the crowd to calm down “Gentlemen, I understand your confusion about the situation, but I never said anything about fighting Lizzy now did I?”
Perplex about this revelation, everyone gazed at each other in confusion.
Jason shook his head in disbelief. What games are these idiots playing here, I swear if he brings my family in danger ill cut off his throat myself.
“Gentlemen!” The officer shouted to gain attention again. The chatter slowly subsided.
“Welcome to The Game!” With his hand, he pointed behind them “Behold your graceful hostess!”
Jason and the crowd all turned around to see who was behind them. In the far distant, they saw something which looked like a pair of gigantic high-heeled boots. Above it, they saw a couple of mile's long smooth pale pair of legs, very well formed under a mini-skirt. Some guys immediately felt a tingling sensation in their erogenous zone.
“Who the hell is this wench?” Jason heard the dude next to him mumbling.
Jason saw a beautiful slender ginger girl with big breasts. If he had to guess, he would say they might be D-cup sized.
He saw her looking down to all the cities in front of her high heeled boots. She was standing there a bit uncomfortable, shrugging her shoulders followed by a girlish giggle
“Hi everyone, Im Christi”