- Text Size +
Story Notes:

[07/31/17]

Alice was on her way home after yet another stressful 'Lowes Awareness' Day.  Today marked the 15th anniversary of 'TiNy' Lowe agreeing to go public about his condition and a new global holiday was instated to help raise awareness of the rapidly growing condition and what to do during an 'episode'.  Alice was one of the lucky people whose phobia is one she will likely never encounter, atomosophobia the fear of atomic explosions, so Lowes Awareness Day was nothing but a hassel of her.
 
Being only 22, Alice was still in her wild and adventurous phase, and without a silly thing like a phobia to slow her down, she was a bright and cheerful person, always the center of attention.  Her bright blonde hair, which she accented with pink highlights, was braided into a ponytail that reach down to her perky, tight ass and she perfected a casual walk that allowed her F-cup (and still growing) breasts to bounce with every step.  She alway dressed in outfits that complimented her goddess-like figure, things like low cut tops and skirts so short they might as well be belts.
 
"Man, class is soooooooooooooooooooooooo boring!"  She thought, stretching as she walked through the park on her way home.  She was aiming to get her Major in Psychology, seeing as Therapists are now a pillar of society with even second rate ones making 6 digits a year.  "I wish there was something more interesting to finish my day with."   She contemplated, looking around to see the people going about their days.
 
Where she was there were mostly parents watching their kids at the playground and old couples on benches.  Letting out a sigh, she was about to continue on when she spotted something that she found curious.  A middle-aged man dashing towards the Porta-Potties next to the public washrooms that were being renovated.  Now, the man running wasn't what really caught her attention, she only looked in that direction because of the rapid movement.  No, what really caught her attention was that as the man went to close the door behind him he vanished, his clothes falling in a pile as the door closed itself.
 
"Oh, now this should be fun."  Alice thought, walking over to the Porta-Potty and entering it without pause.  She pulled up her skirt a bit and dropped her panties to her ankle before she made eye contact with the shrunken man on the floor, roughly 2 inches tall she figured.  Forcing herself to blush, Alice acted like she didn't know he was there and froze when she saw him.  The two stared at each other for a moment, stunned to see the other, before she made she eyes water and inhaled deeply to scream.
 
"Wait!  Please don't scream."  The man requested quickly, trying to avert his gaze from her visible genitals but keep his eyes on her.  "Please, just don't make a scene... I don't want people to know about this."
 
Catching herself before her screamed, Alice feigned her legs giving out on her and roughly sat on the toilet seat.  "You... you saw..."  She began to say, sniffing and crying as she talked.
 
"Don't worry, Miss, I didn't see anything."  The man quickly reassured her, holding up his hands in a way to block majority of her body from his perspective.  "I know this is weird, but can I ask the you also 'didn't see anything' and use another stall?  The last thing either of us needs is me settling down while we're both in here."
 
"Really?  You didn't see?"  Alice asked using her sweetest most innocent voice, fluttering her thick eyelashes over her big, baby blue eyes.
 
"Yes, I swear."  The man reiterated.
 
"Oh, thank goodness!  I thought I may not be able to get married anymore."  She said, smiling brightly.  "Thank you, Mister."
 
"Not a problem Miss, now could you please choose a different stall?  The less attention we draw the better."  He asked again, shifting uncomfortably.
 
"Hey Mister, is there anything I can do to help you?  I mean, I'm here now and you're being such a gentleman about this.  I want to thank you."  Alice asked.
 
"If you want to help you can start by getting dressed and using a different stall, please."  The man replied.  "And not telling anyone that I'm in here..."
 
"Sure... but wouldn't it seem strange if I leave now just to use another stall?"  Alice asked innocently.  "If anybody was watching they'd wonder why I didn't just use this one."
 
The man thought for a moment, wanting to ask her to leave again, but she made a good point.  "But I'm right here... are you okay with that?"  He decided that trying to embarrass her was the better route to take.  "With me hearing you?"
 
Making her face blush a bit, Alice leaned down to whisper to the tiny man.  "Well actually, I have a plan for that too."  She offered.
 
"Oh?  I'd love to hear it."  He replied.
 
"I'm going to muffle the sound for you, so you can't hear me."  She said proudly, reaching down and plucking the man off the floor.  Before he could mount any kind of resistance of argument, she dropped him down the front of her shirt and squeezed her breasts together.  "Haha, this is priceless!  I'm pissing while squishing a guy between my tits!"  She thought, humming to herself as she emptied her bladder.  The struggles of the nameless man in her chest not only alleviated her boredom, but also made her feel so powerful.
 
She had seen a couple of her friends shrink down over the years and she even lost her father when he presumably shrunk while out on an errand and was never found, but she very had unsupervised access to a shrunken person like this before.
 
As Alice felt her bladder nearly empty, she noticed a familiar pressure building in her lower abdomen.  Smiling devilishly, she eased up on the pressure holding the tiny man in place and felt him squirming up towards freedom.
 
"What do you think-"  He tried to say, clawing his head out of her cleavage when the enclosed space reverberated the sound of her rectum releasing some of its gases.
 
Alice froze, looking down at the tiny man sticking out of her cleavage with her best embarrassed face possible.  The man's face was also bright red, realizing he had heard something he had thought she didn't want him to hear.  He averted his gaze quickly.
 
"This is almost too easy."  Alice thought, feeling she was inches away from victory.  Tearing back up, she began to sniff and put a hick in her breathing.  "Y-you... you heard me..."  She whimpered, releasing the pressure on her breasts to allow the man to pull himself out.  "You probably think I'm a filthy girl."
 
"N-no, no.  Not at al-"  The man started to say, at the very least regretting making her feel bad but then he got hit by the smell that had escaped from her rear and nearly gagged.  He tumbled from her chest and was on course to fall straight into the basin of the portable waste receptacle, but Alice caught him in just in time.
 
"Whoa, that was close."  She said, holding the man by one of his legs at about waist level.
 
"Thank you Miss."  The man replied, sighing in relief that he hadn't fallen into a container filled with who knows how many other people's urine and feces.  However, when he opened his eyes again he realized his position.  She had to spread her legs a bit to catch him and his head was level with her exposed sex.  Freaking out, the man waved his arms about and quickly covered his face.  "Miss, could you please move me?"  He requested.
 
"Hmm?"  Alice replied, she herself not noticing the view she had just given the man.  She smiled wickedly when she noticed.  "Ahhh!  This time you did see."  She cried, resuming her sickeningly innocent act, resting her wrists on her thighs and letting the man dangling between her legs.  "Now I really can't get married."
 
"Don't worry, I'm happily married with a kid.  I won't tell anyone, I promise."  He tried to reason with her.  The air where he was was still thick with her bowel movement as well as the fumes of the sewage below and he was having difficulties breathing.
 
"Re-really?"  Alice asked, bringing the man up to face level on her palm.  "You won't tell anyone?"
 
"I promise."  He reassured, smiling weakly to her.
 
"Oh, thank you Mister.  Is there anything I can do to help you out?  Do you need me to take you home?"  She offered, hugging him into her chest again.  "Will you be fine in a few minutes or do you take hours to 'settle' down?"  She asked, now putting on her best professional faces.
 
"While I thank you for the concern, I don't think I should talk about my phobia to a young girl I just met."  He said trying his best not to sound rude.  "One wrong move now and the best I can hope for is she drops me into that sludge below."  He thought.

"Oh, you're right!"  Alice replied.  "Sorry, I'm studying Psychology with the intention to become a therapist and just..."  She explained, shifting to a slightly dejected face.  "I just want to help..."
 
"Sorry, it's just... well if you really want to help could I ask you not put me down your shirt again?  I won't be able to settle down if you don't."  The man said, feeling bad for unintentionally hurting her feelings.
 
"Paraphobia?"  Alice asked.
 
"How did you... oh right, you're a Psych student."  The man replied.
 
"Sorry, I just guessed.  We're taught about a lot of different phobias and so I just thought."  Alice tried to explain.  "Oh, this guy is just way too fun."  "I promise not to tell anyone.  I shouldn't have pried like that... finding out someone's phobia puts them at great risk."
 
"No, it's my fault for not thinking before speaking Miss.  But yeah, I'd appreciate you not telling anyone."  The man said, sighing in defeat.  "Do you think you could take me to my son?  He's at the playground and I can't leave him alone... obviously."  He request, quickly clarifying his reasoning with a slight nervousness.  "I was hoping I could resist before I came in here, but I ended up shrinking and it does take me some time to grow back."
 
"Sure, I'd be glad to.  What's your son's name?"  Alice asked, mentally taking interest in the slight panic in the man's voice when he said he couldn't leave his son.  "Will he be alright if a stranger approaching him?"
 
"My son's name is Denis, he's 6.  Just tell him you're helping me.  He should ask you what my name is and just reply 'Harry'."
 
"Okay, it's nice to meet you Harry, I'm Alice by the way."  Alice said, opening her purse and putting the tiny man inside.
 
"No, my name is actually Richard.  The name is different so some predator can't trick him as easily."  The man replied, ducking into Alice's purse as she wiped herself and got decent.
 
"Anything else I should know about little Denis?  I won't accidentally cause an episode in him will I?"  She asked.
 
"No, he should be fine.  His phobia shouldn't be a problem... but when we get back to my house please be careful around my wife."  Richard requested as Alice opened her backpack and threw his clothes in it.  Making sure he wasn't watching, Alice quietly dropped the man's cellphone, keys and ring into a side pocket with a wicked smile.
 
"Is she triggered by people?  Like Xenophobia or Anthropophobia?"  Alice asked, again with her best therapist tone so's not to alarm Richard.  "This is even better than I had planned!"
 
"Jeez, you'll make a great therapist Alice."  Richard complimented.  "She hates living in the city but I get her anything she needs."
 
"Okay, thanks for telling me."  Alice said, ready to go.  She picked up her purse, unlocked the door and headed towards the playground where Denis should be.  "So I have to ask.  What triggered your phobia?"

Richard let out a little groan but smiled up to her.  "A friend of my son's was brought here by one of his mother's friends and she came on to me..."  He replied, slightly embarrassed.  "I tried to tell her I was married, but she didn't seem to mind and was very forward."

"Well aren't you just a little lady killer."  Alice giggled.
 
It was getting late, so most of the people had already left to go home by the time Alice got to the playground.  She noticed a little boy sitting on a bench by himself and figured that must have been Denis.
 
"Excuse me, little boy?  Are you Denis?"  She asked, approaching him slowly.  "Your Daddy asked me to come get you for him."
 
"What's his name?"  The kid asked, slightly wary of her.
 
"Harry."  She replied, which made the kid drop his defenses and smile to her.
 
"Is Daddy alright?  Where is he?"  Denis asked, running over to Alice and taking her hand.
 
Looking around, Alice noticed that there were still a few people around, but none of them were paying any attention to them.  Still, she was hesitant to tell the boy his father was suffering from his Lowes.  "You're Daddy had to run home to take care of your Mommy."  She whispered, leaning down to the kid.  "I'll be taking you home."  Denis, however, merely started to cry, which confused Alice profusely.  "What did I say?"
 
"Da-daddy left me here?  All by myself?"  Denis sobbed quietly, much to Alice's minor relief.  The last thing she needed was for this kid to make a scene.
 
"D-don't cry.  I'm sure it was an emergency."  Alice said, trying to console the child.
 
"No it wasn't.  He abandoned me...  Daddy abandoned me!"  The kid cried before vanishing, his clothes falling to the ground in a pile.
 
"What the?"  Alice asked in surprise, searching through the kid's clothes until she found him barely half an inch tall.  She quickly opened her purse.  "Richard?  Your son's phobia wouldn't have anything to do with being abandoned or isolated, would it?"  She asked timidly as the man poked his head out.
 
"What did you say to him?!"  Richard questioned, furious and worried.  "Denis is a special case.  If he's shrunk it'll take a week before he grows back!"
 
"I'm sorry.  I didn't want to worry him by saying you shrunk so I told him you left for an emergency with your wife."  Alice explained, handing the tiny boy to his father.
 
"Oh... well... thank you for the concern, really."  Richard replied, apologetic that he lost his temper.  "I guess I should have told you when you asked about his condition..."
 
"No, I'm sorry."  Alice apologized, quickly throwing Denis' clothes into her bag as well.  "I should have been honest with him."
 
"No, it's my fault.  Could you just take us home please?"  He asked, holding his crying child.
 
"I'm afraid I might mess up with your wife too?  What should I do?"  Alice asked, forcing tears in her eyes and sounding distraught.
 
"Well, I guess to be safe I can tell you."  Richard replied.  "My wife, Hannah, is a Anthropophobiac.  She has her own ways of interacting with people she's unfamiliar with, so just listen to her and you'll be fine."
 
"Really?  Is there anything else?  I don't want to mess up again."  Alice asked.
 
"Yes.  I'm sure you'll be fine.  Our address is 6390 Kelly Avenue."  Richard confirmed, thankful that Alice was such a nice girl.
 
"6390 on Kelly?  Okay, I can take you there."  Alice replied, standing up and walking over to a some large bushes next to a tree.  "But first, I think I need to get you both in your travel positions."  She added, plucking both father and son from her purse.
 
"A-Alice?"  Richard asked, not sure what to make of her disturbing smile.
 
"Oh, that was sooooooooo annoying.  I don't know how those sweet and innocent types can do it, ya know?  I mean, at first I was just going to mess with you, but now I have you, your son and soon I'll have a cute little woman to round out the set."  Alice explained, putting her bag and purse down.  "But I mean, really?  Look at me.  Do I look like someone who'd get embarrassed so easily?" She asked the now terrified man in her hand.
 
"What do you mean?  Alice, please just take us home."  Richard begged, afraid of this sudden switch in Alice's character.
 
"Oh don't worry little Dicky, I'll take you back to your house like I said I would."  She assured, pulling up her skirt to reveal her bright pink G-string panties.  "But you will be riding in the back of my underwear... unless you want your son to experience it."
 
"What!?  No, please!  He's only 6.  I'll do anything you want, just please don't do that to him."  Richard pleaded.
 
"Good, well then I guess little Denis gets to ride in my mouth then."  Alice announced, quickly pulling the child away from his father and tossing him in her mouth.  She quickly trapped the boy under her tongue.  "Oh, this is fantastic!  A tiny life trapped in my mouth, completely at my mercy."
 
"No!  Denis!  Don't eat him, please don't eat my son!"  Richard cried desperately, struggling against his captor futilely.
 
"Oh, now that's an idea.  I don't really care for kids..."  Alice said, thinking aloud.  "I mean, having two pets is already going to be a big responsibility.  Maybe I should."  Alice then began to tilt her head back, pinning Denis under her tongue as she swallowed some spit.
 
"PLEASE!  I'll do ANYTHING!"  Richard begged.
 
"You'll do anything?"  Alice asked, looking to him.  "I don't think you quite understand the situation here, Dicky.  You can't do anything anymore, you're nothing but my toy now.  I get to do things, and if I want to swallow the little snack you and my other soon-to-be toy made for me 6 years ago," tilting her head back again, Alice pushed Denis out from under her tongue and flung him down her waiting gullet.  "I'll damn well do it!"  She finished, tracing the lump Denis made as he traveled down her throat.
 
"YOU MONSTER!  THAT WAS MY SON!"  Richard hollered.
 
"Yeah, and a pretty tasteless snack.  Like, he wasn't even good."  Alice said, dismissing Richard's grief.  "I wouldn't mind letting him back out though... if someone wants to lick my asshole clean for me."  She added, dropping her panties and squatting at the base of the tree.  She quickly squeezed out a tight coil of steaming shit and then looked at Richard.  "Or would you rather that be your son's future?"
 
"I'll do it!"  Richard said quickly, desperate to save his son from Alice's cruel treatment.
 
"Of course you will.  I want you to."  Alice stated, unceremoniously shoving Richard between her butt cheeks, making sure his face was rubbing her dirty anus.  She giggled as she felt the tiny man wasted no time licking her waste from her wrinkled flesh.  Pulling her G-string back up to trap Richard in place, she fixed her skirt and started heading toward his home address.
 
As she walked she could feel little Denis wiggling in her stomach, which only made her remember A: What a terrible snack he was, and B: Just how hungry she was.  She stopped by a coffee shop, sitting down to drink, eat and bask in the glory of two human lives stimulating her in very different ways.  She reached back with a single finger and shoved Richard's tiny head deeper into her rectum, tightening the ring muscle to trap his face in her bowels.  As her stomach filled with hot coffee and a delicious bagel, Denis' frantic movements became less and less pronounced.  By the time Alice left to continue her walk, she couldn't even feel him anymore, not that she cared.
 
"Little brat gets to be a part of something greater than he'd ever be.  He should be happy."  She thought as she hopped on a bus and roughly sat on the seat, sending more of the shrunken former father into her ass.  "I mean, his father only gets to play with it, but he'll likely become part of my ass.  I'll never be able to abandon him."  Giggling to herself, Alice passed the time on the bus lightly rubbing her stomach and enjoying the tiny man up her butt.
 
For Richard, he was desperately trying to do anything to get the psychotic girl to let his son go.  He willingly shoved his face into the warm, semi-solid flecks of shit stuck to her asshole and licked them up, resisting the need to hurl every time his tongue shoveled more of the filth into his mouth.  He swallowed her shit, literally shit, and she just walked along like nothing was wrong... no, like everything was right in the world!  His son was probably crying and afraid in her belly and she didn't even care.  She'd probably really digest him too, if he didn't do a good enough job.  After a while, Richard couldn't tell how much time had passed, between eating shit, getting shoved further up her tight rear and her squeezing him until he nearly passed out, he had lost track.
 
After a short 15 minute bus ride, Alice got off and walked a mere two blocks until she was standing at the residence Richard asked her to bring him and his son to.  The street was virtually empty, save for the odd stray cat, so she walked right up to the door and unlocked it using his keys.
 
She brazenly walked in, kicking off her heels as she entered.  "Hello?  Is anyone home?"  She called, sweetly.  "I, uh... I found your husband and son at the park... suffering from Lowes.  Is there anyone here I can leave them with?"  She explained, looking around for any movement.  The house was still.  "No?  Well I guess I'll just take them with me then."  She tried, turning to walk out the door.
 
"W-wait..."  A soft voice whispered from one of the side rooms as the door opened a crack.  "Y-you have R-R-Richard and my baby with you?"
 
Looking in the direction of the voice, Alice saw a woman who was probably 10 or more years younger that Richard with dark hair and green eyes peeking out through the crack.  "Yes, I'm sorry to be a bother.  Here, I'll hand them over."  Alice offer, quickly covering the distance between her and the cowering woman and throwing the door open.
 
The woman shrieked in terror and tried to recoil from the strange girl, only to instantly disappear into her one piece dress as it fell to the floor.
 
Smiling, Alice sat on the ground in front of the dress and pulled her panties down, exposing her ass and the tiny pair of feet protruding from it.  "Get out here now, or else I'll turn little Dicky here into a shit stain."  She ordered, seeing a slight bulge move from under the discarded dress.
 
The tiny figure ran in the other direction of Alice's voice, stopping at the collar.  A head of dark hair peeked out from under the dress and looked at Alice, her eyes scanning around for her husband until she saw the feet sticking out of the girl's rear.  "Richard!"
 
"I suppose I should have been more specific, since you technically are 'out here' now..."  Alice begrudgingly said, roughly grabbing the dress and throwing it behind her.  The force sent the young wife flying towards her and Alice quickly adjusted her position so she'd land in her cleavage.  "Oh, bull's eye!"  She exclaimed, feeling the tiny woman get stuck between her mammaries.  "But that's not your new home little lady.  Here, let me help you find your way."  Alice teased, plucking Richard's wife, she didn't even remember her name or care to, from her sizable breasts.
 
The woman screamed and struggled against Alice's grip but it didn't help.  She was lowered down the length of her giant captor's body and brought before the her blossoming flower as sweet smelling nectar dripped from her petals.
 
"Oh, I know I teased Ashley like this once, and there was the time Sarah shrunk while I was sleeping over for her sweet 16, she still thinks I was asleep when I shoved her down my pants, but this?  Oh, I might end up drowning my toy before I get home!"  Alice thought, not even registering the tiny woman's protests, pleas for mercy or other fruitless attempts to resist as she savored inserting a 4 inch tall living toy into her womanhood.  "Oh fuck!  She squirms more than that ugly bitch did back in highschool.  Oh, if the girls hadn't been around then I would have kept her longer than until the end of the day."  Alice moaned in delight as she continued to feed the woman into her pussy, delighting as each curve and bump on her body contacted and rubbed her delicate folds.  Soon, the only thing visible of the young wife were her feet wiggling in place rubbing Alice's hardened clit.
 
"Oh, keep that up and I might let you out later tonight."  Alice said, standing up with an intensely flushed face.  She was on cloud 9 and tightened her muscles around her two pets, drawing them fully inside of her.  "Mmmm.  I can't wait to get my degree.  If I'm careful, maybe I can add to my new collection."
 
Alice made her way up stairs and found what was probably Denis' room.  Smiling, she stripped and laid on his bed, letting the struggles of her tasteless meal's parents bring her to orgasm.  She sprayed all over the child's bed, the force of her constrictions propelling her tired vaginal prisoner onto the bed.  Alice rubbed her pussy lovingly, the sensation of an empty vagina suddenly making her feel lonely.  She picked up the exhausted woman and slid her back into her soak sex, this time feet first.  Pulling her G-string back on, Alice lied in the afterglow of her sexual release and soon fell asleep on Denis' bed.
 
The disappearance of Richard and his family wasn't a big enough event for Alice to hear about it in the following weeks.  She didn't care to see if the world missed her new toys, Richard was up her ass, his wife lived in her pussy, and their son she defecated on them both the following morning without a care.  She didn't care about them at all, as long as it made her days more interesting she even break them if need be.  She could always replace them too.

 

After all, the world is a scary place.

Chapter End Notes:

Just a short story for yet another setting I thought up.  Definitely have other ideas for this universe that I'll get around to eventually.  Still, I hope everyone enjoy this one and please leave a review if you have anything to say.

Until next time!