- Text Size +
The next day, Kyle awoke groggily from his sleep. His bladder was urging him to pee so he stumbled to the bathroom and began relieving himself in the toilet below. He usually never lifted the toilet seat but it seemed this time he was making more of a mess than usual. His pee seemed to be splattering higher on his body, and that was never a pleasant feeling. Looking down, he quickly realized how much closer that water seemed. He ran over to the bathroom, eager to assess the unfathomable reality, and was devastated by what he saw. His head barely made it to the mirror. He was small before, but this was way worse. Was this a dream?

Kyle began pinching and slapping himself, hoping to wake himself from this nightmare. Unfortunately nothing happened...this was reality. He double checked the mirror, hoping things were just scrambled in his head...nope. His heart rate pounded as he scrambled to find a tape measure, which he quickly placed against the wall. Once he was aligned with the measurer, he marked where his head came up: 5'0'' flat. Oh fuck...6 inches! How the fuck could he lose six inches? His slaps became more aggressive along with his punching, and apparently enough so to become audible. Emma walked in with a concerned look on her face.

"Kyle, what the fuck are you..." Her words trailed off once her eyes landed on her newly sized husband, "You're... you... uh... shrunk?"

"Ya think?" He yelled, throwing his hands up in the air, which now made them about head height with her.

"Don't panic. I'll call the doctor and we'll get you in right away." Emma assured him, as she turned to grab the phone.

Kyle could hear her dialing and took the opportunity to inspect his own body, making sure everything was still healthy and intact. Check. He began grabbing his face in the mirror, observing his head and surroundings in the third person. This was unreal. He had never heard of anyone shrinking. How could this be possible? Kyle's thoughts began to run rampant when Emma interrupted.

"They said they can take us now if we can make it." She asked, already knowing my response. "So hurry and get dressed, let's go."

The two of them fumbled through their clothes, throwing on some comfy attire. Well, hers must have been comfy, while Kyle's was a bit oversized and baggy despite most of the clothes being small anyway. When he was done, he looked at himself in the mirror and instantly became enraged.

"Fuck, I look like someone who just got all their older brothers hand me downs a bit too early." He screamed, causing Emma to chuckle.

"It's fine. Let's get you there."

The car ride over was incredibly silent. Kyle's thoughts were preoccupied with the cause of his odd circumstance, running through any and all memories of the last few days. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, only leading him to become even more frustrated. Emma parked and they both jumped out, making their way to the doctor's office.

Luckily no one else was there but the staff. Emma grabbed some of the medical papers and quickly filled them out, handing them back to the lady at the front. Kyle sat in his chair, now able to swing them and only barely skim the ground. Everything seemed significantly bigger now, including Emma. She hadn't said anything about it, but she definitely towered over him now. If he hadn't been so freaked out, he would have oddly found it rather attractive. Emma grabbed his hand, which was now bigger than his, and squeezed it tightly.

"Everything is going to be fine." She said all mother-like.

"Kyle?!" A nurse called out, appearing from the back.

"Yeah that's me." He said, hopping off the chair.

"Come this way and stand over there. Let's grab your height and weight." She said, adjusting the manual scale weights. "Okay you are 5'0'' and 102lbs.

Kyle about lost it right there, but Emma grabbed onto his shoulder assuringly and guided him to the room where he was able to cool off.

"The doctor will be in shortly." Said the nurse before quietly shutting the door behind her.

After a couple minutes, the door popped back open, revealing a woman in her late 40s with glasses on. She was reading the paper work and then looked up occasionally to see Kyle.

"Kyle, I must say, losing an inch or two is normal as you age. It happens. But by no means does that mean you're shrinking." She noted, stating an obvious fact.

"I lost 6 inches overnight. Last night." Kyle told her, staring straight into her eyes.

"Mhm. We'll check back in in a few days and we'll see ourselves. Otherwise there isn't a whole lot I can do." She said unapologetically.

"Thanks for absolutely nothing." Kyle muttered as he walked out with Emma close behind.

Once they were in the car again, Kyle screamed uncontrollable, releasing his anger and frustrations of the day. Emma did her best to ease the situation, rubbing his back occasionally.

"We'll come back in a few days and they'll run some more tests. It'll be fine." She said.

"Fine? I'm almost a midget overnight and you're gonna say I'll be fine. Give me a fucking break Emma." He coldly responded.

The rest of the ride was in silence until finally arriving at the house. Emma stormed out of the car and into the house, leaving Kyle to struggle with his larger world. When he finally got in the house he took a moment to close his eyes and breathe. That's all he needed was to breathe. After a few relaxing moments, Kyle acknowledged he had just treated Emma like a dick and needed to apologize. Searching the house, he found her on the couch, resting, and staring up at the ceiling.

"Hey. I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that and I'm super super sorry. I'm just stressed out. Do you still love me?" He asked apologetically.

Her eyes darted back onto him from the ceiling and her smile widened. "Of course."

"Well I may be smaller, but I know I can still give a mean massage." Kyle hinted, wiggling his fingers in the air.

"Oh really? Well I hope you mean a foot massage, because my feet would love one. Would you be so kind?" She asked, gesturing towards her shoes.

"You bet." He answered, taking a seat at the end of the couch, next to her shoed feet.

She had on some white converse, which were usually her first choice when going for some casual wear. Kyle unlaced each shoe and slid her socked feet out of their canvas prisons, and then gently tossed the size ten shoes to the floor. Her socks were a little dirty, and since they were white, it was easy to see the light brown imprint of her foot on the bottom. Grabbing the heel of her socks, he slowly peeled each one off her feet and discarded them next to the shoes. Looking back, he saw her two magnificent soles before him.

He reached out and grabbed one of her feet. They seemed a bit bigger now due to his size change, but he didn't mind. The bigger the better! They were a little damp from being trapped in shoes, but it only help him in his task serving sort of like a lubricant to drag his thumbs across her skin with ease. He worked all the way from her heel, up through her arch, and to the base of her toes. His thumbs kneading every square inch as he ascended. Her toes flexed back and forth as if to indicate gratitude.

"You always give the best massages. Do the other one." She said, waving her other foot in front of his face.

Kyle didn't plan on objecting and immediately went to work on the elevated foot. As he did, her first foot snuck into his lap and her toes wrapped around his member, causing his libido to spike. It wasn't long before her rubbing gave him a full blown erection. She had always been great at incorporating his fetish into their sex life, although no more than a little foreplay. Her toes were long and agile, while her soles were also long and of average width. She had taken great care of them since discovering his fetish; weekly pedicures, salt baths, and frequent use of lotion made them angelic.

"Someone's liking their job." She commented, gripping his member firmly between her two longest toes. "Maybe we should move this to the bedroom."

Her toes released his member and her foot pulled away as she stood to her feet. There was a slight pause before all sexual hell broke lose. Emma easily reached over him and ripped his shirt straight from his back. He was unable to return the favor, due to his shorter stature, but he gladly dropped her lower garments to the floor. They then both removed the rest of their clothing and tightly embraced each other. Kyle stood on his tip toes, doing his best to ease her neck from having to bend down too far as they passionately kissed.

After several long and deep kisses, Emma grabbed onto Kyle's arm and led him to the bedroom. She threw him onto the bed and then quickly jumped on top of him, smothering his face between her breasts. He enjoyed it for a moment and then guided his mouth to the tip of her nipple and sucked. She pressed down, forcing more into his mouth while grinding over his manhood. Things only escalated as Emma turned herself around, prepping them both for a 69 position. Her mouth engulfed his slightly smaller package, and Kyle watched as her wet pussy lowered to his face, slathering his lips in her juices. With pleasure flowing intensely between them, it wasn't long before their orgasms came to fruition.