- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Been awhile. Enjoy!

•••
Kyle awoke to the sound of his wife scrambling through the room. Her frantic movements freaked him out until he looked at the clock and realized she was late for work.

"Do you need any help sweetie?" Kyle asked, offering his assistance.

"No no. I just woke up late. Gonna head to work. Janica said she would stay and watch you while I'm at work. Isn't that nice? Make sure you thank her because I think she took the day off." Emma remarked.

"I'm not a child, Emma. I'm just the size of one. Massive difference. Tell her to leave and I'll be okay." He said, throwing the covers back over his head.

"Hey!" Emma shouted firmly. "She's doing us a favor and we aren't sure what's medically wrong with you yet so it'll take a load off my mind to have someone here with you in the meantime. I'll see you later."

She slammed the door behind her, leaving Kyle to himself and unable to argue. He peaked out from under the covers again, staring up at the ceiling. He rubbed his face, trying not to let his frustrations overtake him. Emma had no idea, so it wasn't her fault, but obviously Janica was enjoying his medical anomaly. He contemplated staying in the room all day when a knock sounded from the door.

"Kyle, you in there?" Janica called it from the other side.

"Yeah, what do you want?"

"Come on out. I made some breakfast. I figured you'd want some food before we start with the house chores."

"House chores? You're in my fucking house. I'm not doing shit today." Kyle yelled, expressing his irritation.

The door flew open and Janica stood there peering at him with a stoic gaze. Her head was several inches short of the doorframe, which she clung to with her fingertips. She was in a black tank and some baggy grey sweats with slippers on; she always left a set of clothes at our house in case she needed to stay the night. She raised an eyebrow to Kyle, assuming he'd apologize or change his mind.

"Kyle, you're going to help clean this house for your wife who is now currently the only provider. You're not just going to sit on your ass all day and mope."

He reluctantly removed himself from under the covers and stood up. He threw on his discarded shirt from yesterday, which was now a little baggy since shrinking last night, and walked towards the towering woman. She let out a brief smile and stepped back from the doorway, creating a small opening for him to pass, and gestured to the kitchen down the hall. After several steps, he was about to pass when she stepped back in front of the door, causing him to run into her. His frail body stumbled back.

"Hey what the hell?"

She was laughing when she pointed to the wall behind Kyle. "We never officially measured you.

The tick marks were still there, marking every 6 inch segment all the way to the ground. Begrudgingly, he trudged his way to the wall so she could measure him. After leaning back against the wall, Janica placed a hand onto his head and placed a finger against the wall. She stood uncomfortably close, only emphasizing how small Kyle really was. In fact, he was staring straight into where her belly button and shapely abs would be.

"Okay move aside so I can read your height." She said, tapping his shoulder with her other hand.

Janica squatted down onto her knees so she could read the measurement. Her eyes popped open in surprise. "You're just shy of 4' tall."

Kyle shook his head and made his way to the door again. He was done analyzing his shitty situation, especially with Janica who only seemed to be making a mockery of it. As he walked down the hall, he could hear Janica nearing him. She placed two oversized hands onto his shoulders, lightly digging her thumbs between his shoulder blades. The sensation was soothing, contrary to the actual power she had over him. He had to do what she said and she knew it.

"Go ahead and take a seat at the table. I'll grab your plate."

Kyle gazed at the chair, now seemingly to big for him. He had to give a small hop in order to propel himself up enough to summit the chair. By the time he finally did, Janica set his plate down on the table.

"Alright well eat your food. I'm gonna go home and then on a run. By the time I get back, I want you to have started cleaning the bathroom. I left some supplies in there already for you to get started."

Kyle sat in silence, chewing the remainder of his food. He hated the fact she was treating him like a child and that his wife approved of her staying. From his peripheral vision he could see Janica walk outside.

When he finally finished his food, he hopped off the chair and down the hall. His home now felt like a palace with high ceilings and large paintings filling his new reality. He stopped at the bathroom, peering inside, and noted the box of cleaning supplies on the ground. He had zero desire to clean the bathroom at his new height. It was practically perfect anyways; it felt more like Janica trying to exert her authority over him more than anything. Shrugging his shoulders, he passed by and proceeded to his office where he could begin researching causes of his strange disease.

-- 2 hours later --

The door to the house slammed as Janica came in. She was never very subtle about her arrival, so Kyle knew who was back. He walked to the door of his office and poked his head out, catching a glimpse of Janica who was untying her shoes. She popped off both, revealing her large socks which formed tightly to the contour of her foot.

As her head lifted up, Kyle jumped backwards, hoping to avoid eye contact. He listened intently as she took a few steps down the hall and paused.

"Kyle! This isn't clean nor did you try." Her tone was harsh and agitated.

Kyle looked around scanning for a hiding spot when he heard her footsteps approaching. All he could think of was to run to the other side of the desk and hide underneath the keyboard. Pressing his face against the carpet, he peered through the crack to see her socked feet planted in the doorway. For several long moments, Kyle sat in complete silence when Janica took a couple steps into the room, her feet disappearing from view. He held his breath as she pulled the chair away from his desk. Kyle thought she had found him, but instead she took a seat and began clicking away on the mouse. Her feet were frighteningly only inches from Kyle.

The smell was pungent. Having just run, Janica's feet were obviously sweaty and their size only seemed to amplify the aroma. He was trapped underneath the desk with her two peds which bobbed dangerously close to his body as he sat in the shadows. Each second seemed like an eternity as he sat in wait of her to leave. The only sound that echoed in the quiet room was the click of the mouse until finally Janica broke the silence.

"Why don't you take my socks off while you're down there?"

He was completely shocked and now trapped under his own desk. Janica's foot bobbed as she grew impatient, forcing Kyle to make a decision. He decided to make a stand for himself, not wanting to feel like a toy any longer.

"Take off your own socks. And get off my computer while you're at it."

She ceased the repetitive motion of her foot for a several seconds before planting both on the ground and rolling the chair back until she could see the defiant child-sized man that would soon be at the mercy of her feet. With an eyebrow raised, she pointed to her foot which she elevated slightly to welcome Kyle. He simply stared at it and shook his head. Janica reached down and slid a finger into the heel of her sock before peeling it away from her sweaty foot. With their new found freedom, her toes wiggled, scrunched and spread in anticipation of their new toy. Kyle watched in horror as the sweaty sole slowly progressed in his direction.

The universe quickly came to his rescue as the sound of the front door echoed through the hall. Emma must have been home. Janica jerked her foot back and stood up.

"Hey! Anybody home? I decided to come home a bit early. I told my boss my husband is still pretty sick and he gave me the day off." Emma shouted in the house.

Janica shouted back, "Yeah, we are back here. Kyle was just showing me there isn't anything online that describes his medical issue. What are you gonna do with the rest of your day? It's barely past one."

"Actually I decided to spend the day with you both. I ordered us all a little spa day which includes a massage, mud bath and jacuzzis. I figured we all needed a break with the stressful situation." She replied.

Kyle shot out from the office, nervous about having to go in public again, and wanted to back an argument not to go. Unfortunately for him, his wife's smile and excitement distracted him from saying anything. Emma quickly grabbed his arm like a small child and guided him to the front door.

"Let's go. The appointment is soon." Emma urged, grabbing her keys from the wall.

The three of them jetted to the car, and Janica quickly took the front seat. "I think you're too small now to safely ride in the front. You might actually need a car seat now."

Kyle avoided the humiliating conversation and hopped in the back seat. He buckled his seatbelt and looked to the floor where his feet were no longer able to touch. He couldn't believe how much he had shrunk and there was no indication it would stop; the thought haunted him. During the car ride there, Kyle noticed Janica glancing back periodically, eyeing him like prey. As much as he would have adored her attention before, her gaze now sent shivers down his spine. Kyle closed his eyes and sat in silence for the remainder of the ride. He could feel his body slowly relax as though he were melting into the chair. His peace lasted no more than a few minutes as the car came to a stop.

"We're here!" His wife exclaimed.

The three of them entered the spa where they were greeted by a kind woman.

"Are these all under Emma?" She asked.

"Yes." Emma quickly replied.

"Right this way then." The woman escorted them to the changing rooms where they were given robes.

Kyle was swimming in his robe despite it being the smallest size they had for women. He awkwardly walked out in front of his masseuse who was waiting near the table. She was a young-ish woman, probably in her 30s, with brown hair and a rather tall figure. She was doing her best to hide her grin under her hand, but Kyle understood the humor of it.

"What? You don't like my custom fit robe?" He joked.

She laughed, relieved he had broke the silence with humor. "I'm sorry. I just haven't had anyone quite as small as you. You must think I'm an ass."

"No. I understand my size is a shock to most. I'll forgive you in exchange for a heavenly massage."

She smiled and patted the table. Kyle hopped up on the table, removing his robe as he did. With nothing but his boxers on, he turned and laid face down on the table. His anticipation continuing to build as he waited for his much deserved massage. Her warm hands wrapped around his shoulders as she began kneading the muscles on his upper back. Ever so slowly, she slid her hands down his backside, applying enough pressure to push any knots out. His back immediately relaxed in gratitude; this was amazing, he thought.

For several minutes she used her thumbs to dig into various beds of tissue on his back. Kyle nearly fell asleep when she broke the silence.

"Normally I have to use my elbows for some of these parts, but since you're so petite, I can use my thumbs for everything. Everything feeling okay?"

Kyle could only managed to give a groan of satisfaction as she continued her work. Suddenly her fingers began to trace down his legs until arriving at his feet. Pleasure surged through his feet as she dug into his arches. She repeated the motion several times before Kyle could feel her stop, her hand resting against the bottom of his foot.

"You have tiny feet." She said giggling. "I wish mine were smaller. I mean look, yours can fit in my hand."

Kyle didn't need to look to feel that her hands were longer than his feet. After a brief moment, her hands continued their original task, now making their way back up his legs. She rubbed each and every muscle throughout his body. Kyle wondered if there was any way this could get better, as his body seemed to melt into the table.

The masseuse stopped momentarily, breaking Kyle from his semi-conscious state. Kyle could feel an unexpected weight added to the table, but before he could look up, a fleshy surface pressed against his back. His heart skipped a few beats as he attempted to figure out what she was doing.

"What... what are you doing?" Kyle asked nervously.

"I'm giving you a massage silly! This one was specially ordered by your wife just before she left. So enjoy it." She said firmly, while planting her foot on the back of his head to example a small display of dominance.

"My wife did?!" Kyle exclaimed, puzzled by her actions.

"Yup. Janica told me exactly what you like."