- Text Size +
Several hours later, we were all buying tickets to a sports bar that had bowling. No kids, only adults and a bunch of lanes. It was already crowded by the time they got there, but luckily they were able to find a lane rather quickly. They each purchased a ticket and then bought a pitcher of "Strike Lemonade", which was some sort of watermelon cocktail.

As usual, the bowling alley required them to wear appropriate shoes, so the employee asked for shoe sizes. Emma answered first for both her and Kyle.

"Can we get a 10 in women's and a youth size 1?" She answered politely. The man quickly grabbed both and then looked to Janica.

"I'll take a size 13, please."

"We don't have a women's 13." He replied.

"That's fine, I meant a size 13 in men's." She fired back. He smiled and grabbed her a pair, then pointed to our lane.

"Enjoy."

They walked over together, setting down the pitcher of alcohol on the table. Kyle immediately began changing into his shoes when Janica set her foot down next to his. The difference was staggering. The tip of his biggest toe didn't even reach the outline of her pinky in her sock. Janica must have noticed too as she laced up the other foot.

"We're opposites: I've got huge feet and you have baby feet." She said giggling, while pretending to squash his foot underneath hers.

With her laces tied, Emma grabbed a ball a bowled first. Her roll knocked all but one pin down. Grabbing the second ball, she zeroed in on her target, scoring herself a spare, shocking Kyle and Janica.

"Holy shit, I didn't know you were pro." Janica remarked, grabbing her own ball.

As surprised as she was at Emma's, she sent her ball rolling fast and straight, knocking all the pins down. Strike. She began jumping in the air screaming, joining Kyle and Emma in celebration of the first strike of the night.

"Good luck following that." Emma whispered into Kyle's ear.

He stood up and grabbed a ball, which was uncomfortably heavy now. In fact, Kyle wasn't sure he could properly bowl it with one hand. Not wanting to take the chance, he used both hands and rolled it as straight as he could, but it's lack of speed curled it straight into the gutter. When he turned back, both the girls were barreled over laughing at his turn. Kyle grabbed a drink and laughed with them semi-embarrassed. Maybe tonight wasn't going to be in his favor.

A few hours later, with several pitchers gone and three people having a blast, it was time to go home. They called an Uber and went to Kyle and Emma's place, stumbling ungracefully through the door, still laughing and joking. Janica detoured to the living room and crashed on the couch.

"There's a spare bed remember?" Emma told her.

Janica waved her hand to acknowledge her, but refused to move. Kyle and Emma looked at each other and shrugged before heading to the bedroom where they both crawled into bed. Kyle's eyes immediately felt heavy and he quickly fell asleep.

---

Kyle's was awaken by the discomfort of a dry mouth, he jaws and tongue smacking together as though he were forced to eat a cotton ball. A glass of water was the only thing getting him back to sleep, so he pryed himself from bed and made his way to the kitchen. As he passed the living room, his eyes wandered across Janica's socked feet which were propped up on the armrest of their sofa. He still couldn't believe she wore a size 13 in men's. Just as he was about to pass, Kyle's curious nature guided him toward her elusive feet. The closer he got, the more obvious it became that he had shrunk again. If the trend continued, and it appeared that way, he guessed his height to be somewhere around 4'0'' tall.

The only benefit in his current situation was the Janica's feet were now head height with him. He reached out and touch her almost sheer socks. They were the kind women wore with flats, and they were pulled tightly around her enormous feet. Wanting more than a view of her socks, Kyle inserted his finger just under her heel and pulled up, sling-shotting her sock off. Holy shit they were almost too tight. Her toes wiggled in the night air with their newly found freedom. Kyle was mesmerized by their size and beauty. It looked as though she actually took care off them.

Before indulging, he took a moment to slide her other sock off, revealing yet another large sole. Wanting to see just how large her foot was, he lined his elbow up with her heel and pressed his arm against her foot before finally placing his hand gently onto her upper sole and toes. The tip of his finger was just shy of the tip of her longest toes. Jesus, her foot was bigger than his arm and hand combined. Curious of how soft her feet were, he slid his hand downward to her arch. The smaller appendage only took up the length of her arch and was no where near the equivalent width. His light touch must have tickled her foot, causing her other foot to tilt, allowing her long toes to scratch her arch. Her feet rubbed together for a moment, captivating him, before becoming still once again. He couldn't take the temptation anymore and slowly buried his face into her soles, taking in a deep breath of her scent. They were definitely sweaty from bowling but she must have used some vanilla lotion because they had a subtle sweetness to them.

"Kyle what are you doing?" Asked a groggy Janica.

Kyle froze, his heart pumping so hard, it was all he could hear. What was his way out? He had just been caught red handed.

"Oh my god, are you smelling my feet? Emma said you had a foot fetish, but just said you enjoyed giving massages. I'm guessing that's not all." She said, raising an eyebrow.

Kyle had no idea what to say. "I just came to get a glass of water, sorry for waking you." He took a step back and was about to walk away when she lunged forward and grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Hey it's fine. I think it's cute. No one has ever admired my feet before. You can continue. This will be just between me and you." She said, winking.

Kyle couldn't believe his ears and gave an honest response, "I like worshipping, trampling, and dom stuff. But..."

"Oh really?" She said mischievously as she stood to her full height. Kyle could line his nose up with her belly button now. Her towering figure sent shivers up his spine with her huge hands gripping around his frame like shoulder pads.

Suddenly he was thrown onto the couch, taking him by surprise. As he rolled over onto his back, Janica planted her heel above his groin, causing his body to jump up in pain, but the rest of her foot followed, pressing him back into the couch. His body sunk into the cushions as the pressure from her foot increased. She wiggled her toes a little in delight, even rubbing his nipple a little.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be too rough. It's hard to be gentle when my foot is almost the same size as your little torso. Maybe you would prefer my butt?" She asked, her intentions already clear.

Kyle could do little to prepare himself as her foot flew away and was replaced by her descending form. She sat on him with enough force to make him scream out in pain, but she quickly smothered his face inside her palm, silencing him. His entire torso and hips and disappeared underneath her bosom, forcing the air from his lungs.

"No screaming." She said firmly, still cupping the majority of his face.

His breaths became painful and sparse as her weight pressed down onto him. He squirmed in hopes of finding a spot with less pressure but his efforts only seemed to amuse her. Fortunately she scooted down, allowing him to breathe again.

"I've always enjoyed being tall, but this is a whole other level. Now stay there." She told him while scooting to the other end of the couch.

Kyle innocently threw his hands up, signaling he no longer wanted to continue. "Janica, we can't do this. I have a wife, remember? Your best friend."

Extending her foot forward, she gently planted the ball of her foot onto his chin and pressed forward, covering his mouth with the tip of her sole. Her long toes rested on his face, placing his nose just between her second and third toes. She gave a playful squeeze with her toes and replied, "What she doesn't know won't hurt her. Right?"

He subtly sniffed between her long dexterous toes, finding her scent to be both intoxicating and alluring. They were a little sweaty, but it was obvious she used some sort of lotion on her feet since they had a hint of vanilla that lingered. Kyle was in an odd predicament, and as much as he wanted to say no, his arousal and sexual impulses began to blur his thoughts. His poisoned thoughts correlated into actions as he grabbed the giant foot around the arch with both both hands. He kneaded the arch of her foot with his thumbs while pushing away with just enough force to create space between his mouth and her sole. His thumbs continued to pleasure her tingling arches as he leaned forward and peppered her sole with kisses. Janica's toes flexed back in reaction to the unexpected response.

"Oh you are such a bad boy," she seductively commented. Her words rang even more true as she placed her other foot between his legs, gripping his erect member between her toes. Even with sweats on, she could easily slide his manhood between her long digits.

Without stimulating him too much, Janica cooed in ecstasy as he continued to kiss the bottom of her foot. "Mmm. That feels so good."

Kyle could resist anymore and gripped onto the ankle of her elevated foot. He quickly guided it forward, pressing it directly onto his face and rubbing her sole firmly against his face. The soft skin molded to his face, warming his cold skin. He had never indulged in his fetish this much and now he was doing it with the largest feet he had ever seen. They had to have been over twice the length of his head. Her heel extended far past his chin while her toes and upper sole soared above the top of his head, leaving his face tucked perfectly into her arch. His moment of heaven didn't last long as Janica gave his member a playful squeeze. He exploded in his pants, causing his body to seize in bliss.

She released his package from between her toes and planted her other foot onto his minuscule face and pushed his head playfully against the sofa. The feeling of a small man worshipping her feet, who's head had disappeared beneath her comparatively massive soles, brought more delight to her than she would have ever expected. Lifting her feet from his face, she leaned forward and whispered to him.

"Now go back to sleep. This will be our little secret."