- Text Size +
After taking a brief nap and eating some dinner, Emma had the great idea of going out to a bar. Kyle was a little reluctant, but was persuaded to go when she agreed to do whatever he wanted the next time they were in bed.

"Which bar?" He asked.

"We'll just go down the street to that one we like. I forget the name." She replied while putting on her heels.

Kyle watched as his amazon girlfriend suddenly became even taller. Those heels made her about 6' tall, which seemed more extreme now that he was even smaller. She stood up straight and grabbed Kyle's head, pushing it into her cleavage. He didn't bother to fight the mounds of femininity.

"No guy should complain about this." She commented while squeezing her breasts together, his head still trapped in between.

Kyle managed to free himself, grabbing her wrist as he did, pulling her to the door. The two walked out, and made their way down the block to their typical local bar. It was fortunate for Kyle that they did frequent the bar, because there was no way anyone else would let him in, even with his license. It seemed fake now that he wasn't close in height or weight to what was listed. The bouncer made a comment from his seated position as they passed by.

"You look different today, Kyle. New haircut?"

"Something like that." Kyle replied politely, hoping to avoid the conversation.

The two of them grabbed a small table near the back in a dimly lit space. It had some red-velvet colored candles with small flames, creating a romantic atmosphere. The slow music played from a nearby speaker, which was a remix of older music that he enjoyed. Kyle pulled her chair back , gesturing for her to sit so he could take off for the bar.

"I'll grab our drinks." He offered.

He found an opening near the side of the bar and waited patiently for the bartender to finish with the others on the other side. As he watched the bartender shake a freshly mixed cocktail, another woman shot in next to Kyle, inching him out of the way. She wasn't terribly big, probably about 5'2'' with four inch heels on, but apparently she thought cutting was fine.

"Excuse me, I've been waiting." Kyle informed her.

"Ladies first, little guy." She replied with a bitchy grin. She probably didn't get to say that often, he thought.

Kyle was about to lose his shit when Emma slid in past her, aggressively nudging her out of the way. She must have been watching the incident and was simply returning the rude favor back to the girl. Emma also managed to wave down the bartender, which only infuriated the girl more. Emma's height was a bit daunting to the smaller girl, but that didn't stop the girl from pathetically complaining.

"Hey, what the fuck, bitch?"

"Wait your turn, little girl. You want the usual, Kyle?" She asked, turning her attention away from the girl.

The girl finally became fed up and left, leaving them to order their drinks. Kyle offered his card and opened a tab for him and his beloved wife. Emma always had his back and it was especially comforting at his new size. The two of them took back a cocktail and a couple shots to their table. This was going to be a great stress reliever, Kyle thought, still nervous about his medical future. Emma raised a shot glass in the air...

"Here's to our love."

Kyle clicked glasses with her and they both fired back the whiskey. It was the first of many for the night.

---

The next morning, Kyle awoke, his eyes fluttering open but struggling to take in the sunlight. His head was pounding and he felt like hell. Grabbing his head, he tried to piece together the night before but couldn't remember much. He slid out of bed, stumbling as he did, to make his way to the bathroom. He immediately noticed how nauseous he was, but it also seemed like the room was bigger than before. Oh shit. Kyle ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror at his naked body, and noticed yet again, he had shrunk. Sprinting out of the room, he scrambled to find his tape measure and quickly ran back to the bathroom where he began marking the door frame with a pencil, outlining every six inches with a dash all the way from 5'6'' to 0'''.

He lined against the wall and held his hand against the frame...4'6''. Shit. That was another six inches just gone. Now he was legally a midget. His heart raced in anxiety as he struggled to accept the reality on top of his hangover. He darted from he room, hoping to find Emma and tell her about his ever-growing(shrinking?) problem. She was no where to be found; panic slowly began to take over. He took a couple deep breaths to calm himself. To distract himself, he proceeded as though the day were normal: first thing should be to get dressed. Rummaging through his attire, he quickly realized nothing would fit. Suddenly the door opened and Emma walked in.

"Kyle, I've got something for you!" She called out.

Her footsteps grew nearer until finally appearing in the doorway. She smiled, displaying an outfit she had just bought of what looked like kids clothes. Kyle realized that was for him, and gratefully walked over to retrieve them.

"Thank you, I was just panicking about finding something to wear. How did you know what sizes to buy?" He asked.

"I estimated as you laid next to me." She answered, handing him the clothes. "Now hurry and shower. Janica will be here soon to meet up. I'll make you some food, but it's already 2pm so get a move on it!"

Kyle hurried to the shower and hopped in. The handle for water pressure was now nearly neck level with him, and the shower seemed more luxurious, since being so small. He turned the handle, watching as the shower spewed like a raging waterfall. The hot water felt good as it splashed against his body and aching brain. His task became more about relaxing than cleaning himself up as he took another thirty minutes to relax and finish. Cleansed and dressed, he walked out and heard another familiar voice in the kitchen.

When Janica spotted him, her jaw dropped and eyes widened. She bounded over to her friend's husband in excitement. Kyle took note of her casual outfit which still looked amazing on her model-like body. From her flats, to her skinny jeans and graphic tee; it really didn't matter what she had on, it looked good.

"Oh my god, is that really you Kyle? What happened? You went from small to tiny." She commented, ruffling his hair in her now much larger palm.

"He has some medical shrinking disease or something. Doctors aren't really sure." Emma chimed in. She quickly set his plate on the table for him to eat. "There you go Kyle."

Kyle was starving and quickly began devouring his food while standing on the chair to compensate for his shorter stature.

"Sorry to hear that, but you are still adorable." Janica said, attempting to ease the blow. "So...I was hoping you two could help me today."

"Oh yeah? With what?" Emma responded.

"Well I have a date tomorrow night and I wanted to get some new clothes so I can look good and was hoping you would come. Especially Kyle. I need to know what the man is thinking?"

"Sure." They both responded.

"Perfect. I've been freaking out about dating. I even got a mani/pedi this morning." Janica said, flashing her neon pink nails to the both of them.

Soon after finishing his food, they all jumped in Janica's car, Emma naturally riding shotgun.

"So where are we going to shop for you? You're too tall for most places." Emma asked.

"Girls that beLONG. It's a tall girl's store. You'll see."

The three of them walked in and we're greeted by another woman, who was also tall (probably 5'10'') working the register. Kyle and Emma followed Janica as she paced the store, occasionally picking up items to look at. She stumbled across some jeans she liked and held them up to Kyle. The two girls laughed, seeing that the jeans were almost up to his shoulder in length.

"You're almost the size of my leg." Janica joked.

Kyle wandered off, no longer wanting to be humiliated as she chose clothes. It wasn't a terribly large store, so he would just wait to see her head to the changing rooms and then give his opinion. Meanwhile he browsed through the assortment of clothes and came across some cute sandals. Emma might like those, he thought, peaking inside to find the size: 11.
Too big. He browsed through the shoes and was surprised to see a size 15, but no 10s. As he did, a woman walked up next to him and grabbed some of the available flats nearby. She was right next to him when she removed her foot from her current shoe to try on the new one. In his crouched position, he was gifted with a sight of her sole as she lifted it to slide on the flat. She struggled for a moment before tossing it back.

"Damn. Too small." She walked away, unhappy with the result.

Kyle was curious what size was too small and glanced inside the lip of the flat to see the number 12 printed. Jesus, she's got some big feet. His attention was snapped back as Emma called out to him.

"Come on, Kyle. Janica needs your opinion."

Kyle made his way to the dressing rooms where Janica was modeling her outfit. She had on a red leather jacket and the black pants she had compared to his body and was standing in her socks. He eyed her up and down, noting that her feet looked big too. He had never noticed before since she always seemed to wear shoes anytime he saw her. But now he wondered if it was just his size playing tricks on him.

"Soooo..." Janica asked impatiently.

"It's sexy. But I think you'd do better in a more elegant style. You have a model's body." Kyle admitted to her.

"Ahhh, thanks. I think I have something you'll like then."

Emma was shaking her head laughing. After a few moments, Janica popped back out wearing a tight black dress draped sporadically on her body, making it rather revealing yet eloquent.

"Yes!" He said excitedly.

"Alright, this is what I'm buying. Let's go!" Janica exclaimed.

She changed back into her normal clothes before walking back out with her purchase. She walked to the register and placed her dress on the counter. At the same time, Emma had walked back to the corner, where Kyle had been browsing the sandals and began looking herself. Funnily enough, she picked up the same shoes and began looking for her size.

"They don't have any 10s." Kyle told her, wrapping his arms as high as he could around her, hugging her waist.

She laughed and threw the shoes back down before spinning around and unexpectedly picking up Kyle. She kissed him as she held him like a child and then quickly set him back down. Janica suddenly appeared with a bag in hand.

"Hey love birds. The lady at the front just told me of a place we should try tonight. I think it sounds fun!"