- Text Size +

• 15 •

 

The van stops at the layby of the gym. We open the doors and leave the vehicle. After all this time in the seclusion of the forest property being back in the civilisation almost is a shock. It’s not before then I realize that I indeed own a mobile phone and that I haven’t used it during our time off. Strange enough, I almost loathe the idea of turning it on now.

Leah and I stand around rather indecisive, so it’s Carl who breaks the trance when he opens the tailgate and hauls out our baggage. We make our farewells and I’m surprised myself by the emotionality. After all, we’re going to see each other again in a few days and are just a few miles apart. But the last weeks sure left a lasting impression.

I shoulder my large bag, take the small one into my left and walk home. Back in my dorm, I first tear open the windows. Six weeks without airing left my room’s atmosphere pretty stale.

I look at my baggage. Would be best when I unpacked and washed my stuff immediately, that much is sure. I sigh deeply.

Nah, procrastination first! I remember my phone, take it out of my pocket and switch it on. Of course, I have to plug in the battery charger first. After all the weeks of inactivity, the battery is down.

When it finally reconnects, my worst concerns become real. 124 new eMails, 183 unread messages, 28 missed calls. Maybe I just throw it away and buy a new one?

First, I delete all the annoying spam mails.

My mom contacted me with the precise regularity of a Swiss clockwork. Course, I told her I’d be away for six weeks and most likely without grid connection, but she tried anyway. Thankfully, her messages are nice and relaxed and show she realized I’m off full well all the time. Yet, she tried. I can’t help but smile. She’s such a warm-hearted mommy.

 Graham’s efforts to contact me are far from relaxed. They range from perplexity over anxiety to outright panic. Did I forget to inform him that I’m away? Can’t recall I told him…

I shrug. I neither owe him an explanation nor do I have to deregister by him.

Marc tried just twice to call me, the day after I left. He must have realized that I’m continuously offline – just as we both supposed – and stopped trying. Though that’s perfectly sober and reasonable, I feel a bit neglected. I pout and check the rest of the calls. Two numbers I don’t know, one of it four times.

My spirits rise when I check the messages. Here, Marc sent me a message every evening, at 7 p.m. sharp. He told me what he did that day and how much he loves and misses me. Along with all the emojis, this chat is pretty gaudy, but nonetheless it’s so cute!

The rest of my crew also casually dropped in some messages, most of them into our group chat. Oh, we meet in four days, good to know. They just assumed Leah and me would join. They didn’t even care to switch to a more private channel before they pulled us to pieces. Buffoons!

Just this moment another message drops in. Marc sending his daily report!

I read it and immediately type an answer with a tickled grin.

> Cool, you’re online! <  His answer came pretty quick.

> Sure. Back in the civilisation. <

> Already on the way? How long it’ll take? When you’ll be here? <

> I AM already here, silly! Can’t wait to see you tonight! I’m avid for you… <

> Aww, no! I awaited you to arrive tomorrow, I already have an appointment this evening. <

> :( <

> I’m SOOOO sorry, hon! I swear I would have been there for you all alone but you named tomorrow’s date for your return!  <

> Cancel your date, or what’s so friggin’ important about it? <

> I can’t, sorry! We have a game running and that’s really important to me.   <

> A GAME? What shitty game can be more important than your awesome hot girlfriend?  <

> It’s a roleplay and it’s rather exciting, really. I’m sincerely sorry, Kim. Don’t be cross with me, please? <

> As you think best. I just hope your silly game affords you as much pleasure as I would have. I planned this to be the most steamy night of your life. But fine, play with your little geeks instead.<

> Awwww, please! Don’t make this tougher for me than it already is, will you? I feel like a turd already.  <

> Why should I make this easy for you? You think I’ve been looking forward thrilled to bits to spend my first night back all alone? <

> Hey, what if you just join the game? I swear it’s worth a try and maybe you like it. It’d be so cool to game with you. Please, Kim?  <

What a blasted blockhead! I’m looking forward to rip his clothes away and have my way with him screwing ‘til we pass out and he counter-proposes a stupid nerd game. I could bellow with fury!

> Kim? Are you interested in joining us? Please, I beg you, join in the fun! Please, please, please...! <

Sitting around a table in some smelly booth with a bunch of dorks? Sure not my favourite way to spend this evening. I could give Marc the cold shoulder, summon Graham instead and vent my rage on him. In my current mood, though, I could easily get carried away and rend him apart – Oh yes, the thought alone kindles a sweet thrill of anticipation, so away with that idea!

> Kim? Kim! Kimmykimmykimmykimmy! Please, will you answer me? I beseech you… answer me, please. <

> Paleeze, joineth this lowly servant of yours, Mylady. Let him boast before his nerdy maggot-friends with your grandeur! <

I can’t help but chuckle at his cute tenacity. I could indeed go there and queen it a bit. I sure will find a way to exact some cringy sweet revenge on Marc for rebuffing me.

> Gimme that dumb address and time. <

> Ah, that’s SOOO nice of you to join us!      <

> Don’t you think you’re off the hook yet. We’re gonna sort this out later. Address and time. Now! <

I stoically ignore his further sweet talk and other messages. After receiving the data, I even end the messenger app to make sure my contact is labelled ‘Offline’ on Marc’s phone.

I shower and get ready, making sure not to look overly zealous, but nonetheless celestial – the modest way. I put on some extremely wide-legged linen slacks, a tight neckholder and a transparent bolero, all in muted, light earth tones that wonderfully consort with my dark complexion. My eyes fall on a pair of wooden clogs of matte brown nubuck, pretty boho-style reminiscent. I bought them last year on a whim and never met an opportuneness to wear them. When, if not today?

I slip inside them, hang round my shoulder bag and head for the indicated address. The thick, unyielding sole of my clogs feel strange at first, but within just a few steps I grow accustomed to it. I finally fall in love with it when I take the coarsely gravelled shortcut between two buildings. The cultrate stones usually are inconvenient to walk upon, being almost painful when trod on with thin soles. These rigid beauties, though, completely screen my feet from the nasty ground while the sturdy tread provides good traction – and they convey the impression as if they’d pulverize the brazen stones punitively under them.

Within 15 minutes I arrive at the address. Some typical tenement, the pertaining apartment is on the 4th floor. I press the doorbell and feature my most appealing smile. The door’s opened by a strikingly skinny guy. He cranes his head while he gawks at me without saying anything. After a long, silent moment, I expectantly raise an eyebrow.

“Hi! Is Marc here? He invited me for some game.”

The guy before me seems to rearrange his thoughts before he asks “You’re Marc’s girlfriend?”

“Yes. I’m Kim.” I stretch out my hand. He stares at it then takes it so timidly as if it were a soap bubble.

“May I come in, perhaps?” I ask when he still makes no move to let me past. My question is simultaneously backed by a shout from inside the apartment: “Hey, Bear, who’s there? Is it M’s chick or what?”

He flinches, steps aside hastily and gestures inviting.

Again, a rather expected man cave, except for the main room, which must be every nerds dream. A huge flatscreen on the wall, flanked by two towering speakers and fed by a couple of gaming consoles, before two massive leather seats. The computer desk with 4 screens looks more like a prop from Star Trek than anything else and the table we’re obviously going to game at is a huge monstrosity the size of a snooker table, but of oval shape.

Aside from Marc there’re two other guys and a girl around the table. When I step in, all eyes are on me. I perform a most confident and commanding entry, curbed by a cordial smile. Marc immediately jumps up and rounds the table to greet me with a big hug. I could easily rebuff him now for rebuffing me earlier… but no, revenge is dish best served cold. I bow in and kiss him, limiting myself to a brief peck instead of the fierce kiss I long to exchange. Even when I hurt myself, some punishment is required.

“You won’t try telling me that this is your girlfriend, M, will you?” one of the other men asks with a broad grin. “Nod twice, Lady, if you’re here against your will.”

I chuckle, push Marc gently away and look around me. The man who just spoke is another average looking guy with brown hair, three-day stubble and blue eyes sparkling with mischief. I immediately like him. The girl is a mousy shrinking violet, her shoulders slumped, staring upwards insecure with hanging head as if she feared an upcoming beating.

“That fella’s Tom, called ‘Twitty’.” Marc explains, pointing towards the still grinning guy. “That’s Janine, but everyone calls her ‘Lib’. You already know ‘Bear’, whose real name is Frank, and that grumpy nitwit is Will.”

Will is a beefy man with short cropped hair and a patchy beard. He just looks up at me for a second and nods, before he again attends to the book before him. His refusal is obvious, almost tangible.

When Marc tries to lead me towards the place beside him, I smoothly shake off his hand and sit down right opposite him, a move that doesn’t pass unnoticed.

“Bäm! Hey, M, what’ve you done to earn such a kick into your g’nads?” Tom jibes. Marc just shrugs sheepishly.

“Pretty simple, Twitty” I step in explaining sardonically, “Today I came back from a six-week training camp full of bone-grinding sports and you might imagine how badly I longed for some… affection. And you also might imagine my chagrin when my oh so yearning boyfriend rebuffed me in favour of a game. So there’ll be no wild chase through blankets n’ sheets for me tonight.” The last sentence I underline with an inordinate saddened expression.

Again, the other guys’ jaw drops, their disbelieving stares on me.

“You… you dumped her to come here?” Twitty gasps out. Half a second later Bear’s hand smacks the back of Marc’s head, sending his hair flying. “You complete moron!” the thin guy snaps.

“Just to get this straight once and for all: should I ever happen to date someone like her and she calls me during a game session, I’d be out here like a bullet and I won’t even waste time to say goodbye before only some dust witnesses my former presence!” Twitty bursts out and I can’t help but cut a defiant look at Marc.

“Hey, the game must go on, right? Thanks for backing me up on this, my dear friends!” Marc protests abashed, emphasizing the last words.

“Stop this bullshit! We’re wasting game-time here. M’s girl is here, so what? Let’s start!” Will barks annoyed and he doesn’t sound amused at all. I even more get the impression he sincerely dislikes me.

Nonetheless, the guys get serious. Marc explains about the rules and mechanics of the game and within two minutes I lose the thread.

“C’mon, that’s dull. Let’s create a character and start, we explain during the game.” Twitty throws in.

“M’kay. It’s pretty simple, every character in the game is of one class. The classical fighter with sword and shield, be it an heavily armoured knight or a fur-bearing Viking, a backstabbing assassin, a thief…” Marc explains with a nod. “Or you’re a type of sorcerer, wizard or something. Then there’s also the clerics, a kind of priest, yet not the peace-preaching type, but a tough cookie with arms, armor and spells. So the question is: what would you like to do?”

“I like close-quarter fighting, but those spellslingers sound thrilling, too. Can’t I do both?” By my own understanding it’s reasonable to soften an opponent with magic before closing in for the kill, as well as bashing an attackers’ face in and finish him with some magic when getting assaulted. So why should I choose between both?

“That’s a hybrid-class, you can do that later, when you’re more experienced and your character’s at a higher level. For now I’d suggest to concentrate on one of it.” Marc says. Though that sounds rational, I feel slightly annoyed. What if…      

“If I’d like to have the ability to… mmmmh… let’s say: shrink people to doll-size. What is necessary for that?” I hope that sounds unconcerned enough to not raise suspicion.

“Well, that can be achieved with a ‘Shrink Person’ spell combined with a level 2 or 3 ‘Spell Enhancer’, I guess…” Bear explains and shows a strained expression. “Yup, level 2 would shrink a 6 foot person to 9 inches, level 3 to 4½ inches. Small enough for your liking?” he finally proclaims, beaming.

“Yes! I want that!” I joyously affirm.

“That’s a level 5 spell and an exponentially upscaled rune.” Will throws in. I’m not quite sure if he’s unfriendly, but this sounds like a reproach to my ears. What’s wrong with him?

“Kim’s character won’t start at level 1, but at a more suitable level. I mean, you’re all playing rather high-level characters and any cannon fodder minion will kill a new character en passant.” Bear states decisive.

“Whatever.” Will mumbles, but otherwise stays impassive.

Next, Marc and the others help me creating my game avatar. Since I start at a rather advanced level, there’s a whole bunch of spells, skills and traits to choose from. In fact, so far I enjoy this more than I expected.

When we finally start playing, my virtual self is armed with an arsenal of amazing skills and I can hardly await to unleash them on the next unfortunate chap who crosses my path. I again read the spellbook and for a moment I wonder which of these effects I could induce in real life.

I chose an elven character and rolled good stats – or amazing stats, as the others told me – and Bear provided stacks of cool equipment. I know full well that he flatters me with gifts and advantages, yet the others seem to be all right with it, so I won’t fuss. Only Will appears grumpy, but isn’t he all the time?

Bear organizes the meeting with the group in game pretty clever. He’s a good storyteller and I feel entertained and involved at once. Soon they inform me about what they’re up to. To me, the scenario sounds like a complex detective story with mystery elements. At the moment, the plot is mostly about questioning people and gather information. Fine with me, at this slow pace I can get accustomed to my teammates, their behaviour and the world we play on while I sit back and relax. My former sulkiness is completely gone and replaced by a perky cheerfulness. When I shift position, my foot collides with Marc’s. He looks at me and flashes a warm smile before he again concentrates on the talk again.

I slip one foot out of my clog, touch Marc’s leg with it and slowly move it upwards. As my toes wander upwards along his inner thigh, he again glances at me, something I notice only from the corner of my eye, for I stare persistent at Bear, talking at the moment.

When my foot finally slides between his legs and touches Marc’s crotch, I see his Adam’s apple bounce excited. Oh the fun, watching him becoming all jittery and uptight, as I press my sole softly against his manhood and knead with my toes whatever’s beneath them.

All the time, I pretend to pay attention to the game exclusively. Right now, the conversation is quite knotty as we use all powers of persuasion to make someone drop useful information. Yet, the virtual respondent the group currently sounds out is slippery as an eel, constantly avoiding answering the questions. Bear plays this out so marvellous, I sincerely lose my patience.

“I kick into his rocks like a mule.” I state plainly. For a few seconds, everyone stares at me, dumbfounded.

“Oooh-kay! Roll to hit, then…” Bear finally says, grinning roguish. The dice stops at a 20 and all the guys grimace as if I’d hit them instead.

“A crit into the g’nads without warning – makes ‘em scrambled, I’d say. The guy bends over double wordlessly.” Bear explains.

“I put my boot square across his throat and press down so hard he’s just barely able to breathe. ‘Enough of this! Speak out now or never again!’” My explanation of my characters’ next act prompts another gape from my teammates.

“’G… git ‘ff me!’ the poor fellow croaks. His hands grope your boot without effect. ‘T’ll ye v’rythin…’” Bear says, illustrating the choking guy quite good.

“I don’t cease pressure the least bit. ‘I’m listening…’, I say.” Playing out my virtual self like this gives me a pleasant shiver.

“’T’s been the s’cond couns’lman! A’sign’d the A’s’sins guild. ‘s first fella’ll be next…’ he groans weakly. His head bears a purplish-blue hue. ‘Pl’s, l’t me live!’ he begs, about to pass out.” Obviously Bear is checking me for mercilessness, but I won’t do him that favour.

“I let go of him. ‘You could have had this much easier, jackass.’ I lesson him.” It’s not before now, I notice that I’ve pressed my foot pretty firm into Marc’s crotch. The strained look on his face is no coincidence, I guess. I throw him a defiant smile, then relax and proceed teasing him gentle. Nonetheless, his pants feel tighter than before.

Three more hours of the game just fly by and I have to admit I felt entertained most terrific.

“That was fun!” Bear says as everyone’s packing up. “You’re a born roleplayer, Kim. Will you join the next game, too?”

“I enjoyed it, folks, thank you all!” I say and sincerely mean it. “I’d like to repeat this, yet I have lots of things to do myself, so I can’t foresee if I can join. If Marc keeps me informed, I’ll see about it.”

“I’d love to welcome you again for sure.” The wink Bear’s giving me, seems heartfelt to me, and the others – except Will – display their approval. “One thing’s for sure: you’re a mean punisher, or at least play one. I sure wouldn’t dare to cross you.” Bear adds and thus elicits chuckles from the others.

“Actually, I’m a soft-hearted bunny.” My overstated response draws further giggles.

“Maybe like the bunny in Monty Python’s Holy Grail…” Marc blurts out for another laugh.

After saying goodbye, Marc escorts me home. Strolling hand in hand together through the mild summer night is very nice.

“This was a pleasurable evening. I’m glad you joined the game.” Marc leads the dance.

“I have to admit, I’ve been peeved when you gave me the brush-off. But the game party was pretty cool.”

“I’m pleased you liked it. So no more hard feelings?” he probes cautiously.

“You think you’ve overcome the affair?” With a prankish chuckle I stop and gently pull him towards me. “I fear, a gruesome punishment is indispensable.” I whisper, then press my lips against his, first soft, then more and more fervent. When our tongues dance together, I put some of my own craving into it. Within seconds, I feel Marc shiver, his body squeezing closer, his breath agitated.

After a long, passionate moment, I pull back, softly stroking my finger over Marc’s lips. His eyes flutter open as if waking from a dream. Good, my powers are still working fine.

“Good gawd, can you imagine how I missed that?” Marc sighs with pleasure.

“Obviously not overmuch, since gaming is more important for you.” Taunt, taunt, my dear!

“Aww, how long are you going to hold that against me, hm?” he yammers.

“Oh, for years and years to come!” I utter triumphant, making Marc moan loudly.

We saunter forth without words. After a minute, Marc breaks the silence. “That’s been some nasty move, when you put your foot between my legs. I wasn’t able to concentrate at all – at least not on the game, that is.”

“That was part one of your punishment.” I threaten playfully. “The first link in a whole chain of punishments most abysmal. You’ll see!”

“If that’s been the foretaste of what’ll come, I can hardly wait. Your foot is magic, obviously, for it felt supernatural!” With a merry chuckle he wraps his arm around my hips and plants a kiss on my cheek.

“Naah, you’re supposed to fear my ire, not enjoy it!” I grouse laughing.

That way bantering and joking we make our way back to my dorm. In front of the entrance, I stop and face Marc. When our eyes meet, I suddenly have an idea. I concentrate on the exhilaration inside me, my appetite, my desire and my anticipation, and try to put them into my gaze. I conceive scenes of saucy, wild intercourse and unbridled passion and channel them through my eyes into his. And indeed, his look becomes absent and longing.

Into this heated vibe, I step forward, press my body tight against Marc’s and my lips onto his. I keep up my concentration on my carnal fantasies and let them flow unrestrained into him as we kiss so fiercely it almost hurts. With my thigh pressed firmly against Marc’s crotch, I distinctly feel him react accordingly. Delighted, I rub my leg over his bulging pants.

When I’m positively sure he’s about to burst from lust, I disengage. Marc’s eyes flutter open hesitantly.

“Thanks for escorting me home. Bye! Have nice dreams…” I whisper and leer, trying to appear as profligate as possible.

“What?” Marc stutters, obviously flabbergasted by the sudden twist. “I thought we… well, I had hoped…” 

“Yes?” I purr expectantly and perform an especially teasing look.

“I had hoped we would stay together, tonight, and celebrate your homecoming.” His sheepish approach, while insufficiently hiding his lechery, is so droll.

With an amused giggle and a lascivious swing of my hips I again step up to him and bend in slowly. I brush a soft kiss on Marc’s cheek and when he follows up, trying to engage closer, I pull back and put my finger on his pursed lips.

“No!” I breathe. Then I put my hand on the back of his neck and pull him closer. “You could have had all this and much, much more, but you chose to turn me down.” I whisper into his ear. Then I start to nibble gently on his earlobe, turning him on even further.

“No one’s more frustrated about this than me, but who am I to disrespect your decision?” I add with that much malicious glee, I almost loathe myself. But only almost.

I let go of him, smile conclusively and open the door of the student dorm. He looks after me crestfallen, trying to sport a stalwart smile, and waves his hand. “Bye, Kim. I’m really sorry. Have a nice night, anyway.”

I dismiss him with a warm smile and step through the door. Marc turns around and walks off dejected.

When he has taken three steps, I softly call “Hey!”. He stops and looks over his shoulder and I can clearly see his miserable expression for a second, before he checks himself.

“Part two of your punishment.” I utter triumphant, then gesturing him to follow me into the building. He darts into my direction like a cannonball, grinning happily.

“You beast!” he shouts laughing before he embraces me and starts to assail me with fiery kisses, which I respond wholeheartedly. Clung together and fondling each other, I’m rather surprised when we’re suddenly before my apartment’s door and I can hardly recall our way up here.

I rummage out my keys with my right hand. With my left, I open Marc’s trousers, slip my hand inside and firmly grab his bulging penis. When I manage to open the door, I pull him inside like a dog on a leash. A kick closes the door behind me as I vigorously direct Marc towards my bed. Hey, a guy is pretty easy handled this way.

“Drop your gear!” I demand feverishly. It’s silly, though, for he is out of his clothes almost immediately. My fingers knead his member provocative as I push Marc onto the bed emphatically.

My own stuff drops carelessly to the floor as I undress swiftly. In the next instance I’m on the bed, too, while I spot something on the nearby table. Neat! Marc tries to sit up and hug me, but I push him back onto the mattress.

“Not so rash, dear!” I purr and straddle him. I reach and take my Hojojutsu ropes from the table, then display it to Marc. “Part three of your punishment is yet to come!” I threaten ominously. When I grab his wrist and move it upwards, he doesn’t offer any resistance. He grins expectantly as I quickly tie his arms to the headboard, followed by his ankles, which I bind to the bed’s base. Trussed up spread-eagled, I kneel beside him akimbo and scrutinize him businesslike with a wicked smile.

“With my indignation far from gone, it wasn’t very clever of you to surrender yourself to my mercy.” I tease sardonically. “So many ways of torment, which one shall I submit you to first, hm?”

I reach towards his genitals, but stop a hairbreadth before touching. Marc’s face beams with anticipation, so I move my hands slightly upwards, where I put the tip of my middle finger on his lower abdomen just above his penis, a very light touch, barely more than a tinge. In the same instance, I concentrate and channel my own zest through my finger into him like an electric tingle. The effect is as desired, he winces and moans out loud with excitement.

Ah, to watch him convulse with sheer lust, as I run my finger slowly up along his midline. How he throws himself against the bonds without effect, sincerely vulnerable subdued to my caprice! Hearing his fitful gasps makes me shiver with excitement myself, my own craving goes sky high and that feeds back into Marc through my fingertip. 

By reaching his throat, I reverse my movement and slide my finger towards his midsection again. When I pass Marc’s bellybutton and head for his genitals, I notice him holding his breath. Meanwhile, I can barely contain myself from exhilaration. My private parts throb wet with arousal, I just want to mount and hump him thoroughly.

With supreme effort I manage to stay concentrated on my human sex toy. Still channelling my lust through my fingertips, I clasp Marc’s nutsack and rub over his pudendal nerve. Within seconds I notice his cremaster tighten and retract his balls, indicating his imminent orgasm. Not yet, sunshine…

I straddle on his belly and lean forward, press my lips onto his and ram my tongue into his mouth. As we kiss furiously, my own libido runs wild. I put my hand on Marc’s face and force his head aside, kiss the side of his neck and nibble on his earlobe. My free hand slides down his body, my thumb caresses his nipple, playful at first, then more vigorous, until I squeeze and rub it rather violently between my fingers. Marc reacts with frenzied little yelps and jerks beneath me like an unruly horse.

I can’t stand it anymore! I reach behind me and grab his shaft, lift my hips and descend down on him. It feels heavenly, as his full erect member slides into me. All by themselves, my pelvic muscles tense and enfold him vibrantly. I lean back and move up and down, back and forth, careful and appreciative at first, then more emphatic. My womb tingles and burns with craving, emanating raging passion into my every fibre. Now, I almost pound my hips on Marc. Lustful and yearning as I’ve been the whole evening, it doesn’t take long until I climax in extensive, divine surges, surpassing every former experience and making me fade into oblivion.