- Text Size +

• 10 •

 

The knock on my door should be nothing to get excited about, especially not since I know who’s knocking. Yet, I’m kinda flustered.

Be honest, Kim: flustered? There’re butterflies in your stomach!

I check my looks once more in the mirror: white tank top, jeans shorts, white canvas sneakers. My makeup is perfect and not a hair out of place. I know I’m looking splendid, so why am I so gawddamn shaky?

I had a long, intense phone conversation with Marc. I apologized for my silly behaviour during our first meeting and even more so for my lunacy at the second one. He said I didn’t need to, but I felt otherwise. If he had acted like I did, I wouldn’t have minded him ever again. His kindness and tolerance put me to shame. I asked him to come over and he agreed.

I open the door, smiling. Marc smiles, too, then retreats overstated and holds his hands up defensively.

“You’re not going to assault me again tonight, do you?”

“Would I admit if I planned so? But no. Come on in!” I giggle and motion him to enter.

“Too bad.” He grumbles in mock chagrin as he walks past me.

I offer him a Coke and sit down beside him.

“About that last meeting… I’m usually not like that, I mean so aggressive and horny, but I’ve been under a lot of stress and…” I feel so awkward, but I just have to explain myself.

“Kim, please: if I’d hold that against you, I’d sincerely say so. And, by the way: what a prize idiot would I am, to be upset because his absolute dream girl seduces him?”

“Thank you.” I’m so embarrassed, I’m just glad my dark skin covers pretty well that I blush. Marc’s amicability again. Yah, dammit, my plan’s SO busted! Make him my poochie, like Crissie said? Ha, that sneaky scoundrel is stealing my heart instead!

“Enough of that! Where are we going to, tonight?” Cheerful, Marc puts an end to my muddled vibe and I’m really grateful.

After a short deliberation we decide to go to the cinema.

The movie we watch is quite okay but no magnum opus. But that’s circumstantial, anyway. After the opening titles, Marc delicately takes my hand. The minutes passing, we tentatively lean closer to each other.

Soon, our lips meet, cautiously first, then more brisk. It may appear silly to try some romantic, even shy approach, given that we already exchanged sexually oral pleasures, but I’m sincerely glad that Marc seems willing to forget that and start anew at an earlier point.

Before long, we caress each other in a tender embrace, kissing passionately. Enjoying our endearment, I wish the both of us could share this magnificent intimacy so much more!

Suddenly I feel a tingle, almost similar to the powerful feeling when shrinking somebody, washed away instantly by a mind-boggling mutual emotional wave. It is as if my ardent desire and sensuous delight potentiate with Marc’s overwhelming bliss, resulting in a searing tornado of pure joy, so intense that it couldn’t possibly be meant to be experienced by any human without being consumed by it.

Just enjoy it. Be one with your love and let the rest of the world fade away. Forever. Just eternal delight…

It takes my supreme effort to push aside the haze and pull my lips from Marc’s. Reality hits me like a blow along with a pang of mourning after that indescribable feeling.

In the flickering light of the end credits on the screen, I behold Marc’s face. He’s really out of it! No, please, no! Don’t let me have squished his sanity with my thoughtless use of my powers.

An icy hand of worry grips my heart. I could never forgive myself if I harmed him!

A moment later I heave a sigh of relief as Marc squints as if awakening from a trance and focuses on me.

“That… t’s been… I mean – WOW!” He seems to notice me only gradually. “Hey, what’s up? Was it not so drop-dead gorgeous to you as it’s been for me?”

“It was!” Overwhelmed with gladness, I laugh joyfully. “That should answer the question who’s the world’s best kisser.”

“I didn’t catch anything of the movie but the first minutes!” Marc chuckles amused. I fall in, but a cold shiver runs down my spine. What felt like just a blink of an eye has been a whole movie length. It took me much effort to escape. What if I hadn’t managed to break my own spell? This easily could have been some grave problem for me as well!

Another thing I have to learn: my powers aren’t hazard-free for myself. And even well-meant effects bear dangers of their own. I have to be highly focused when I envision the desired effect.

On the other hand, I’m sincerely delighted to be able to perform feats like this. Given how a simple kiss was turned into a world-shaking event, I can’t even imagine how this will impact on our next intimate contact. I just need to be careful, increment the applied dose step by step…

Poor Marc, every woman after me will be just dull boredom. Granted, it’s no fair contest, but what in life is fair?

“I’m pretty doddery!” Marc rises and shakes his head dizzily. I link my arm with his and we stroll through the panel. I act confident, but my own inner turmoil is nothing to sneeze at.

“How did you do that? I swear that’s been not just the most wonderful kiss I ever received, but the most exciting thing that ever happened in my whole life! I’d have sworn such a thing is impossible!” The wild enthusiasm Marc expresses is cute, but slowly becomes awkward.

“Who says it’s been me? Maybe it was you – or us!” I purr alluringly into his ear. His radiant eyes on me are tantalizing. He leans in for another kiss. This time I try to frame the magic somewhat more controlled yet niftier.

When our lips meet, the world doesn’t fade out again, but it becomes grey and unimportant. I am flooded by sheer felicity and relish it, though I stay aware enough this time to gently end the kiss in due time – a long, marvellous time, that is.

Marc’s enraptured expression tells me that this is the right way to form this effect. I love to enchant him like this. I’m in control again and this is my sweet revenge on him for being so damned nice and cordial.

I almost have to drag him along with me. He scuffles a few steps like a sleepwalker before he comes round again. The night is perfect to take a walk back home to my dorm. Along the way we stop by ‘Toni’s’ and have a late Espresso. We talk about anything and everything.

When we reach the entrance of my dormitory, I’m in conflict with myself. I want to take him in with me to pursue that wonderful intimacy we share. Another part of me still wants to proceed at a slower pace, say goodbye, kiss him and go upstairs alone.

I take Marc’s hands and look deep into his eyes. He’s so full of hope, of longing. I hate myself all the more for it, but I’ll abstain tonight.

“It’s been a wonderful evening, Marc, thank you!” My tone brings out my decision. I see a touch of letdown, which hurts me, but I stand firm.

“Good night, sweet Kim. I’ll dream about you and hope you won’t forget me overnight.” Awww, Marc’s so cute, even when he’s mushy and fishing for compliments.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. Maybe I can shield myself from my own spell, even while applying it? Try it!

Our kiss is lovely and affectionate, far beyond anything I experienced before I used my magic. Shielding myself doesn’t work, it seems…

When we part and I look at Marc’s face though, I know it worked perfectly! While I’m giddy with pleasure but otherwise unaffected, my dear honey is in la-la land again. I gently stroke his cheek to waken him silky.

“I swear, nothing I ever felt comes even close to kissing you. I’m your devoted worshipper, Goddess!” Marc’s tongue is sluggish as he takes his leave, still bemused.

I chuckle, wave him goodbye and enter the dorm.

In my room, I stand around indecisive. My thoughts are with Marc. I should have taken him up with me.

No! Being modest was the right decision. I know it was.

But why do I urge me to call him immediately? To say what? Call him back, call him to me right now? Again, no! Restraint!

I already hold my phone in my hand. Where does this come from? I put it aside and drink a large swig of water.

What now? Go to bed? Sure, as if I could sleep now. I sigh. I need to readjust my thoughts.

Again I grab my phone and choose a contact.

“Who disturbs?” Graham’s cocky as usual. The background noise tells me he’s at a party or in some club.

“Kim here. Are you in the mood for some action?”

“I’m at the Mueller siblings’ party, so… why don’t you come here? It’s fun!” I can hardly understand him through all the noise. Go to a party? Now? Sure not!

“Nah, forget it. Have a nice night.” I’m a bit peeved somehow, and that’s showing through.

“Tell me where and I’ll be there in a minute.” Caved in quickly, dear Graham. I tell him the address of my dorm and hang up.

About 15 minutes later, it knocks on my door. I open and Graham lively steps in. We hug amicably. For a moment I think he’s closing in to kiss me, so I providently turn my head away. I offer him a drink which he declines.

“Okay, then: off with the clothes and down with you!” I point at the floor in the middle of the room.

“Whoa, you don’t waste any time, do ya?” His cheerful manners elicit a chuckle from me. He undresses quickly, though I notice a hesitation before he drops his underpants. I watch him, casually leaning back against my desk. When he’s completely nude, his usual cockiness is all but gone.

“Please, Kim, promise me to be careful, will ya? I sincerely love to do this, but I genuinely can do well without injuries.” Graham appears almost timid as he stands before me, obviously not knowing where to put his hands.

“An appeal for clemency? Ask again on your knees!”

After a second of wavering and consideration, he sinks down on his knees before me, his eyes cast up beseeching. Embarrassment washes over me, though it’s interspersed with triumph and delight. I turn away and laugh heartily – mostly to get rid of my awkwardness.

“That’s been a joke, silly! Of course I’ll be very careful. I don’t want to harm you.”

“Oh hey, in a minute I’ll be completely at your mercy for real, so I take no chances!” he says sheepishly and blushes crimson. How cute!

“Honey, since you know what you know, you should understand: you’re always at my mercy!” I tap him on the head patronizing, yet he recognizes it as the good-natured teasing I mean and laughs. More relaxed now, he lies down on his back. He looks up at me and his expression shows a melange of anticipation, fascination and also a hint of fear. This look alone is enough to make me thrill.

Just one focused thought shrinks him to 4 inches. This comes so easy, so natural to me, it’s almost frightening. But only almost.

“Are you alright?” I ask and patiently let him adapt to his changed condition. After a moment he smiles at me and shows me a thumb up.

“Okay, I’ll start to treat you under my feet again and then we’ll see where that leads to, okay? I let you choose the shoes, though.” I point towards the shelves I store my footwear, but Graham just gestures his indifference.

“The fun is to indulge the giantess’ every whim. Feel free to use anything you want, it’ll be okay for me.”

Right now I sport my used slippers, their originally napped, light-grey suede soles ground and mottled with dark spots from wear and dirt. I shrug. They’re as good as every other shoe.

I step to Graham’s side and look down on him, lying prone before my feet and expectantly staring up. Hands at my hips, I grin mischievous.

“This feels so much more appropriate than having you normal sized. Maybe this is your true height? Perhaps I didn’t shrink you but cured you of abnormal hypersomia and put you to your natural state. In that case, I should simply leave you like this.”

Graham’s feverish expression, concerned and agitated at once, arouses some dark desires in me. He’s truly at my mercy! I can do to him everything I want to, make any torture in history appear pale in comparison. I can plainly set my foot on him and crush him like a lowly bug – god knows I can! Just by refusing to grow him back I can condemn him to being my pet slave forever. I see a scene before me, in which I come home and my tiny minion rushes up, kowtowing before me and submissively kissing my feet just to gain my favour. A frisson of pleasure washes over me.

I constrain myself to relax, taking a few deep breaths. Then I lift my foot and hold it teasingly above Graham. I notice his eyes wander to it and widen with thrill. Yes, my slippers are as casual and everyday as shoes can possibly be, yet for you they now are artefacts to adore. And to fear.

I lower my foot until I feel the slightest resistance under my shoe. Closing my eyes, I concentrate fully on it. Most astonishingly I feel his heartbeat through the sole, getting testier and faster as I slowly increase the pressure. I know with certainty how much harder I could press down before his ribs would snap. His arousal, fear, bliss and enjoyable ache seem to flow directly into me, the sensation so distinct as if displayed on a screen.

Overwhelmed by the sheer vividness of the foreign emotions, I open my eyes again. They fade into the background, but they’re still there. It takes a deliberate endeavour to silence them.

Graham’s expression, though, is unreadable, due to the numerous and conflicting feelings showing through at once. He stares at my slipper like a mouse eyes a snake, his hands run over the soft suede surface. Yet when he looks up at me, admiration supersedes everything else. No doubt, he’s really enjoying it. So do I.

A curious wave of affinity comes over me. I put my heel to the floor comfortably, just keeping the current gentle pressure on him, and smile kindly. 

“Do you enjoy it?”

“You can’t imagine how much I do!” Graham blurts out, his head nodding boisterously.

“Why? This is a most degrading situation for you. I didn’t even care to wipe my shoes before I trod on you. Isn’t that awfully abasing?”

“It is, and that’s a huge bonus!” My expression at it must look too funny, for Graham chuckles and explains his utterance. “As I told you before, it’s great to be kept under control by a giantess, because she’s so vastly superior, there’s no doubt about it. If she also knows and enjoys and expresses her superiority – all the better! If she does so by heedlessly placing her worn, dirty sole on her prey, she just shows him his insignificance. That’s absolutely awesome for an aficionado.”

“And the pain? Is that an inevitable byeffect or something to enjoy, too?”

“It’s both, but to me it’s more of the latter. The giantess – no, YOU could just crush me now or inflict so much harm on me, which would be utter agony. I’m fond of the idea that you know and enjoy that, too. So if you inflict some pain on me to give me a taste of what you could do to me, it’s a grander display of your dominance. Especially when you savor it forthright.”

“So? You take me for a cruel woman who gloats at others suffering?” Crossing my arms, I warily raise an eyebrow as I gaze down on him. The question addresses myself as much as Graham, though, for I sincerely enjoy it and if that means I’m cruel… I don’t want to be cruel and evil!

“If I deemed you that, I wouldn’t have shown up tonight. After all, I enjoy my life and wouldn’t imperil it freely. The last time you stopped immediately when I seriously asked you to. No, I think you’re kind and considerate. But you’re also playful and a bit kinky and I just love that. You cruel? Not even close to it! But please, please: don’t ever lose that prankish dominance of yours. You have that down cold!”

“Thank you!” Graham will never know how much I enjoy his acknowledgment right now. I usually don’t give much on other’s opinions, but hearing that I’m perfectly all right when I fear for my sanity is a huge relief.

Time to show my gratitude in a way he enjoys!

While we talked, I unwittingly lifted my foot from Graham until it barely touched him. Now I step down heartily, forcing him from the casual, almost comfy position he took flat on his back.

“Let’s explore the depth of my kindness!” With a gleeful grin I watch him squirm vulnerably under my slipper. I lift my heel, press down even harder with the forefoot and slowly twist my sole on his body.

Graham groans and struggles hard to keep my foot from grinding him, but fails miserably. His genuine helplessness goads me on all the more.

“I chose the wrong shoes, it seems. These soft ones just caress you. I should use more treaded soles. Maybe my mountain boots would, well, make a lasting impression?!”

“NO! Please, these ones do well – better than well!” Graham’s strained grunting impressively shows the severe effect my casual move causes on him – and I don’t even squeeze hard, by my estimation! I add a straight component to my foot’s movement, rubbing the sole over his skin. Graham’s display of feelings changes and he groans loudly, his eyes squeezed shut. He’s right: he’s completely at the mercy of my every caprice and he obviously enjoys it perfectly.

I take my foot off him. He pants heavily as he composes himself. His penis protrudes stiffly. That’s a bit uncomfortable for me. Of course, Graham’s a fetishist whose greatest dream became true, what did I thought would happen? So, ignore it or stop the game? Most likely, this will happen every time.

I decide to ignore it.

“Listen! We play a game. You run away from me and try to get into safety. If you can make it, I grant you a wish. If not… well, until now I’ve been gentle…”

“To what purpose? It’s obvious that you’ll catch me easily.” Graham sounds sceptical and a bit refusing. Do you think you have a say in this matter, midget?

“First and foremost, because I say so. Secondly, we’re trying out things here, remember? I need to know how fast you really go at your size. So, please…” I gesture for him to start.

“Kim? Please be careful, will you?” Again, the uncertainty and worry.

“Sure! But I want you to run as fast as you can. When you go slow on purpose, I’m going to punish you. Hard!” I cock my head, grin provocative and again motion him to run.

Graham turns away, breathes deeply – and speeds off! I wince and instinctively want to chase him immediately, but I suppress my impulse and monitor his movements. His stride frequency is that of a normal sized human, yet he covers less than 2 inches with each step. Just as I thought. It’ll be a piece of cake to capture him.

I let him cover a bit more ground, then I take a few steps myself. What now? I can’t just stomp on him. Sweep away his legs? Too much risk of an  injury.

I stamp my foot on the floor into his path, so close he can neither dodge nor halt but bluntly bumps into it. He plummets forward on my slipper and I can’t help but laugh.

“Nifty! I should award style scores.” I merrily watch Graham struggle awkward as he tries to get up, until he finally slides off my instep cumbersome onto all fours and gets up.

“Whatever!” he puts off my sneer, panting hard. “At least you can’t allege I didn’t give my very best.”

“That’s true. Sadly.” He construes my taunting smile correctly.

“You can be such a nasty!” Graham squints at me, shaking his head bewildered.

“… and I’ve been particularly nice so far!” I purr, then I point with my chin. “Next try!”

Immediately, Graham runs off again. This time he tries a strategy of zig-zag running. After a moment, I follow him languid. I put my foot slant against his course, then slide it over the floor towards the tiny man, who fruitlessly tries to dodge. My slipper and Graham meet and half a second later the man is down on his back, scant of breath. My foot rests mere millimetres from him on the floor as I fold my arms and grin down on him. Again I have a thrilling shiver of supremacy running through me.

“Okay, you’re obviously not a great track star.” I let him catch his breath for half a minute, then I gently nudge him with my foot. “Run!”

Graham’s neither fast nor untiring, but yet he’s determined to comply with my orders. He stands up, grins back at me and starts anew. His tiny legs pumping rapidly, he sincerely tries to do his very best, but he’s obviously winded. When I finally set my foot in his path, he stumbles at the plain try to dodge and falls flat on his belly.

Graham struggles wearily and I decide to leave it at that. I put my foot on his back and push him back to the floor gentle but determined. Only his arms poke out from under my sole and again I marvel about the ease with which I totally control him and about the naturalness all this comes to me.

I hold him down until he ceases to struggle with a sigh and lies perfectly still. I release him and crouch. Graham surrendered unquestioning and resigned to his fate. I pick him up with great care, attentive not to twist or bend his limbs unnaturally. Then I rise and behold the helpless, weary man in my hand.

“There’s not much fight left in you, it seems.” I emphasize the obvious and smile what I hope to be a warm and comforting smile.

“You’ve worn me out.” Graham’s weak, yet happy smile reveals his deep satisfaction. He nods chuckling. “A few days ago all this seemed to be just a wistful dream. And now… You know that I could never find a way to repay you appropriately?”

“Never mind! As long as I have my fun with you, there’re no liabilities between us.” Shrug the affection away before he notices!

“And when you no longer have fun with me?” His tone is testament of his raillery. I raise an eyebrow and squeeze my fist somewhat firmer. I feel his body compress in my grip. Graham puffs, his head turning into a purplish hue. This is the true meaning of ‘holding a life in one’s hands’ – marvellous!

“Well, maybe then I make you pay, appropriate or not!” I purr sinister.

Following an impulse, I slowly tilt my hand into a horizontal position, fingers down. Then I slowly relax my fingers, taking the pressure away from the small figure I’m holding, eventually opening my hand further and further.

Graham stares directly on the floor as my grip on him fades enough to indicate my intention. Suddenly he struggles madly and tries desperately to get a firm hold on my hand. 

“Nooo! Please, Kim, no! Don’t drop me, please!” His voice is no longer bantering or amused but an acoustic indicator for a panic attack.

Immediately I grip him solidly again and also wrap my other hand around him for good measure.

“Calm down! You’re safe, see?” My own heart races from the unexpected twist. After a moment, I exhale deeply. “You have a kind of acrophobia?”

“Usually not.” Graham simply states, eyes closed.

“I’ve been just joking! I mean, you know by now that I wouldn’t harm you, do you?”

“I think so. I’m sorry, Kim, I just panicked.” He sounds really tired now.

“Okay, enough for tonight!” With a soothing smile, I put him back on the floor and bring him to normal height. He clothes, we say goodbye and I’m alone in my apartment. Suddenly, tiredness hits me like a hammer.

Lying in my bed, I feel the slumber overpower me. Memories of this evening pass by. What a gorgeous course my life’s taken the last few weeks. Before my inner eye, I look down on my own foot with two tiny arms protruding from under it.

Ah, the wonderful bliss of control and dominance, of having a life at my disposal…