- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[07/20/17]

 

One night while talking about things alien to Earth, Mizuho offers to get some advanced technology to show Kei.  Later, when she gets ahold of a matter-modulator, the two decide to use it in some... unconventional ways

It was a fairly normal night for the young newlyweds, Kei and Mizuho Kusanagi.  Kei was watching an old Kaiju movie on TV while Mizuho graded tests and prepared lesson plans for school.  They sat shoulder to shoulder on the floor in their apartment, each finding their own joy in being able to act like a married couple since Kei, while 20, was in his last year of highschool because of medical reasons.  How they came to marry is a story in and of itself, but since she also just so happened to be not just a teacher at his school but his homeroom teacher as well, Mizuho was only allowed to keep her position so long as their relationship remains a secret until Kei graduates.

"Hey Sensei? Hatsuho-san isn't an Earthling, right?"  Kei asked, turning off the TV.

"Hmm?"  She replied, munching on a Pochy stick and looking at her husband.  "Yes, Father was an Earth astronaut stranded in space on a mission to Mars.  I've told you that before, why do you ask?"

"Well I was just wondering how many aliens look so human."  He replied with a weak smile.  "I mean Hatsuho-san is the only full-blooded alien I've met and while I don't know biologically, physically she looks exactly like a human."

Taking off her glasses, Mizuho stuck another Pochy stick in her mouth and looked up at the ceiling thoughtfully, tapping her chin with her finger.  "There are a fair number of humanoid lifeforms in the universe, but there are also a lot of different looking ones too."  She answered, stretching her stiff shoulders and laying down in Kei lap.  "Sadly I don't think Earth's technology will advance far enough in your lifetime for you to meet any of them."

"Well, I was fortunate enough to meet you."  Kei replied, looking away slightly embarrassed.  "So I don't need to meet any others."

Mizuho also blushed at Kei's comment, but she was happy all the same.  "I just wish I could have shown you more of the universe's technology.  I'm sure you'd find it interesting, Kei."

Scratching the back of his head a bit, Kei smiled awkwardly and chuckled.  "I got to see your spaceship and Marie.  And you're always teleporting us around.  I'm sure there are plenty of other amazing things in the universe, but it's fine if I don't get to experience them."

"Are you sure?  I could ask Mother to send us something safe."  The lovely redhead offered.  "I am here illegally anyway."  She added with a giggle, sitting up and resting her head on his shoulder.

"That's fine.  We wouldn't want Hatsuho-san to risk getting in trouble."

"It's no trouble, she comes and visits whenever she feels like it anyway.  I could get her to bring a ray gun that changes the flavor of any food to anything else, or there's the matter-modulator that can shrink or revert anything you want."  She said, thinking of convenient devices.  "There's the zero-g bed, instant shower, or..."  Smiling seductively she leaned in and whispered into his ear, "a device that blocks all sound within a small area."

It took Kei a couple seconds to process what Mizuho meant, but immediately turned bright red and stared at the floor in embarrassment.  "Hmmmm?  Th-that sounds like stuff right out of a sci-fi story.  I-is there really something that can shrink objects?"  He asked, his voice cracking a couple times as he failed to maintain eye contact with her, trying to change the subject.

"It works on more than just objects, dangerous criminals get shrunk down on a regular basis."  She replied with a mischievous smile, she loved seeing all the different sides of her husband but his embarrassed behavior was adorable.

"Hahaha, I'd have to see it to believe it."  Kei said nervously, standing up and stretching.  "I'm going to go take a bath now."

"Okay, I have to finish up here.  I'll get in when you're done."  Mizuho replied, getting back into a position to work.

"Okay."  He replied, heading to the bath.

After she heard the door to the bath close, Mizuho looked over to her tiny, humanoid-shaped, quasi-organic ship master control program.  "Marie, send a message to Miruru for Mother.  This is priority one!"



A week passed since Mizuho and Kei talked about alien technology.  Kei was slightly relieved to not delve deeper into that subject as he could definitely see reason why the advanced technology was forbidden on underdeveloped planets.  Sure, the devices Mizuho mentioned sounded harmless enough but he was sure there were a whole host of dangerous things she omitted.

"I wonder where Sensei went off to all of a sudden?"  He asked to the empty apartment.  They had just finished eating a relatively late dinner together when Mizuho received some sort of message through Marie and quickly teleported to her ship.  Kei decided to be helpful and washed the dishes for his lovely wife, he would have wasted the time watching something on TV he'd almost immediately forget anyway.

After he finished, Kei dried his hands and went to sit down and wait for Mizuho to return.  He didn't even make it out of the kitchen before the beautiful redhead materialized out of thin air.

"Welcome back, Sensei."  He greeted with a warm smile.

"I'm back."  She replied, leaping into his chest.  "I got a package from Mother!"

"Really?  What did she send?"  He asked, as they broke their embrace.

Smiling, she held out a hand-sized, gun shaped object.  It had no obvious trigger or barrel, just a grip that came out of the bottom of a rounded rectangular casing that had a variety of buttons and a screen on it.  "It's an older model matter-modulator.  Mother found it in a pawn shop for a steal."

"Isn't that illegal alien tech?"  Kei asked, backing away from the device.

"As is all the other alien technology you've interacted with."  Mizuho replied.  "You seemed most interested in something like this, so I asked Mother to send one over..."  She explained, slightly disheartened by his reaction.  She thought he'd be thrilled.  "Was I wrong?"

Nevermind the overtechnology in her hand, it was the lovely half-alien's express that should be illegal!  Her large, round purple eyes slightly glazed over as if on the verge of tears, her eyebrows curling up in the middle and her lower lip puffed out and quivering slightly.  She looked too fragile, vulnerable and adorable.

Sighing, Kei scratched the back of his head and smiled to his wife.  "No, not at all.  I suppose I am married to a criminal after all."  He teased with a bit of a laugh.

"Oh, Kei you big meanie."  She pouted.  He was technically right, but she felt that any law that tried to keep them apart wasn't worth following in the first place.  Still, she decided to play along a bit.  "Well you should take care not to get on my bad side or I may use this on you, dear."  She said playfully, aiming the device at Kei's chest.  "I could keep you as a little pet."

"D-does that work on people?  Is it safe?"  Kei asked and while there was a nervousness in his voice, Mizuho could tell it was more excitement than fear.

"Kei?  Could it be that you'd like to be shrunk?"  Mizuho asked, lowering the device.

Blushing intensely, Kei fidgeted about in place and looked down at the floor.  "I... I mean I've thought about it, but never thought it was possible."  He explained, stealing glances at the device in his wife's hand.

"Oh, Kei..."  Mizuho thought, smiling gently at her timid husband.  She walked over to him and lifted his gaze to meet her own.  "Want to try tonight?"  She asked with a playful wink.

Kei stared at Mizuho in shock, not expecting her to accept something so unconventional.  Images of her standing before him many multitudes larger than himself flashed through his head and he didn't even realize he was already nodding his head.

"Then I'll use the bath first, okay?"  She suggested, heading towards the bathroom.  "After all, cleanliness is priority one."  She added with a giggle.

"Alright, I'll take mine after you're finished."  Kei agreed, going to sit on the couch to calm his nerves.  "We're accelerating... Sensei and I, we'll keep moving forward without stopping.  Together."  He thought, as he leaned back and started to imagine just what they were about to do.

While it wasn't too long before Mizuho finished in the bath, with something so exciting to look forward too, Kei felt like every second was being dragged out for an eternity.  As soon as his wife got out of the bathroom he darted inside.

Mizuho, surprised by the speed at which Kei was moving, was able to catch a glimpse of his elated face.  Smiling to herself, she entered their bedroom and picked out a sexy nightie to wear.  "Marie, I need you to transport something to me from the ship, okay?"  She said, even though the master control program wasn't in the room she was still able to communicate with it.  "This is priority one."

Within seconds, a small pill materialized in her palm.  It was about 2 cm long, 1 cm wide and had a pale-yellow tint to it.  Looking at the capsule, Mizuho blushed a bit as she considered what she was about to do.  "Oh, the things women do for their man."  She lamented, pulling up the back of her nightie and bending over.

Kei, while making sure he thoroughly cleaned himself, rushed through his bath and barely took anytime to soak in the tub afterwards.  He dried himself off just was quickly and headed for the bedroom, his heart racing faster than ever before.  When he entered, Mizuho was standing in the center of the room waiting for him in a sexy little transparent nightgown that barely hung past her hips.

"Sens... Mizuho."  He uttered, enraptured by her simplistic beauty.  She was always beautiful, but at time like this, when it was just the two of them she seemed to glow.

"Kei."  She whispered in reply, timidly smiling to her husband.  She fidgeted with the matter-modulator in her hands.  "I set it to 6 inches for now, so that it isn't as jarring for you."

"W-will I be alright?  I trust you'll be careful but won't I become really frail?"  He asked, closing the door and stepping into the room.

Mizuho shook her head and smiled reassuringly at him.  "This may be an older model, but it was still made after special reinforcement settings were added.  You'll be able to resist anything you'd be fine with at regular size.  I'm not going to, but if I were to step on you it would be like if I were to step on you now."  She explained.  "Are you ready?"

Trusting his wife intrinsically, Kei nodded.  "Yes."

Mizuho pointed the device at her husband and pulled the trigger.  The machine hummed for half a second before a beam of light shot out from it and struck Kei.  His thin frame glowing for a moment, Kei barely had a chance to look at his hands before it really hit him.  It was almost dizzying and his vision blurred as he felt his consciousness pull away from reality only to bound back like a rubber band.  Holding his head, Kei caught himself as he was about to fall forward and shook his head to drive away the lingering nausea.

Just as he was about to get his bearings, Kei felt the ground shake slightly as a couple loud 'thuds' echoed.  Looking forward, Kei saw the towering figure of his half-alien wife approaching him, his clothes having fallen into a pile just behind him.

"Are you okay Kei?  Any discomfort?"  Mizuho asked, crouching down to hear him better.

Kei quickly checked his arms, body, and legs.  Physically he looked fine, felt normal and didn't even have as much as a headache anymore.  He felt his heart start to race as he look to his wife to tell her he was fine when the scale of everything finally hit him.

She was easily ten times bigger than him!  When he looked straight ahead, his gaze was just a bit higher than her ankles.  He craned his neck back to look up to her face, which thankfully wasn't as high up since she was bending down but it was still far more than the usual height difference between them.  She was so large and imposing looking, despite her gentle expression, that Kei was almost forced to take a step back.

No getting a replied, Mizuho lowered her head further, until she was on her hands and knees and her chest was touching the floor, almost spilling out of her frilly nightgown.  "Kei?"  She asked again, slightly worried.

Snapping back to reality, Kei shook all his unfounded worries from his head.  "Sensei loves me, and I trust her."  He told himself, looking at the beautiful giantess before him.  His eyes wandered to her large, soft breasts resting on the floor.  Either one could easily cover his entire body.  He was about to take a step forward when Mizuho dropped her face to floor level.

"Kei-kun?  Are you alright?"  She asked, worry apparent in her eyes.

"Oh, sorry Sensei."  He apologized, focusing on her again.  "I was just... that is to say..."  Flustered, Kei tripped over his tongue to explain himself.  "I'm fine.  I was just overwhelmed by the size of everything for a moment."

"Oh,  I bet you were."  Mizuho replied, sighing in relief and giggling mischievously.  She maneuvered her body to dangle her breasts just above her husband as she looked down to him.  "What do you think?  I know you like big breasts."  She teased, as she slowly lowered she massive mammaries on him.

"Se-Sensei!"  Was all Kei managed to say before he was lost beneath an avalanche of breast flesh.  He didn't have enough strength to stay standing, his legs buckling under him as he laid out squished on the floor, but as Mizuho assured he barely felt any pressure at all.  At least, not enough to hurt.

"Mine are the biggest you've ever seen now I bet."  She continued, still supporting most of her weight as she felt Kei squirm underneath her.  She had positioned him right under her nipple, so his movements were quite ticklish and helped arouse her lust as well as.  "Oh, Kei-kun... "  She thought, giggling.

The shrunken man wasn't sure what to make of his situation.  He was trapped under merely one of his wife's boobs, her hardening nipple pointing into his stomach, which was an experience like no other.  However, his body registered that he was also completely at the mercy of Mizuho and while he didn't seem to have any trouble breathing, he found the slight bit of claustrophobia that resides in everyone kick in.  His fear mixed with his pleasure and he felt his member harden as a result, rubbing pleasingly against the delicate lace of her lingerie.

Just as Kei felt himself nearing the point of no return, Mizuho lifted herself off of him.  His body, both frustrated and relieved, arched up after the retreating breast as if to maintain contact for just a few moments more.

Mizuho, looking down to her husband, saw this and the aroused joy on his face and smiled.  Sitting up, she scooped Kei up in her hands and brought him up to her face.  "We're going to accelerate now Kei, together."  She said lovingly, pressing him into her lips for a quick kiss.  "I'll lead, okay?"

Kei, in no position to argue, nodded.  His exposed shaft twitched and wiggled about, almost like the tail of a puppy, bumping into Mizuho's bottom lip a couple times.

Amused and eager to continue MIzuho lifted Kei just a bit higher and stuck out her tongue to tease his bulging manhood a bit, licking the glans and rubbing the shaft against the rough texture before pulling it into her mouth and sucking him off.

Kei let out the most adorable moans and gasps as she continued to assail his sensitive dick.  He clung to her face as best he could, pumping his hips uncontrollably.  The contrasting textures of Mizuho soft, plump lips and rough, firm tongue was like nothing he had ever felt before and his body begged for more and more.  For a moment her was pressed into her face as she pulled off her nightie but he resumed humping her mouth right after.  He could feel the warm rush of air exiting through her nose pass over his stomach and hips grow more frequent as she laid down on her back.

Mizuho teased her breasts as she let Kei continue to make love to her lips, and by the way his cock was twitching  between her lips she knew it wasn't going to be long before she would get to taste his seed.  "Oh!  Kei-kun!   Kei-kun, Kei-kun, Kei!"  She thought, words unable to form as her mouth was busy.

"Sensei!"  Kei cried out, his body tensing up as waves of ecstasy washed over him and he blew his hot, sticky load onto her waiting tongue.  After he was finished, his body relaxed and Kei laid bent over Mizuho's lips exhausted.

"Mmmmm."  The vibrant redhead thought, allowing the salty taste of her tiny husband's cum spread over her tongue before swallowing it.  "We're not done yet, Kei."  She added, looking at Kei.  Reaching up with one hand, she picked Kei up by his legs and dangled him over her mouth, her other went to prepare for where he'd be going next.

Looking down, Kei was granted a stunning view of Mizuho's stunning open maw.  Her tongue rolled out over her bottom lip, slick and wet, trembling in anticipation as stray threads of saliva stretched the void space of her mouth.  A fresh wave of hot, humid air blew past him as she gasped from her own touch, the corners of her lips curling up into a smile as she focused her gaze on him.

"Oh, you're so cute Kei.  I'm tempted to eat you up."  She teased, giggling.

Kei was able to tell she wasn't serious and chuckled back.  While he had no plans of passing down his wife's throat, he had to admit the prospect did seem sort of romantic to him.  "Sure, I'd no longer be able to share moments like this with her, but Sensei and I would truly be one forever."  He thought, imagining being broken down into a sludge of nutrients in her unforgiving stomach, to be processed by her body and whatever was left getting flushed the next day.  Mizuho would always cherish his memory, but ultimately likely fall in love with someone else.  He wasn't fond of that idea.  "Sensei and I will be together forever.  Not as one, but as a couple."  He thought, strengthening his resolve.

Mizuho, feeling her efforts making her nethers impatient for her husband, slowly lowered Kei into her mouth.  She closed her lips around his shoulders and using her tongue to coat him in her saliva.

Lost in the dark, and his arms sealed by his sides by Mizuho's soft, puffy lips, Kei could do nothing as he was licked and sucked on until light flooded into the cavernous mouth and he was pulled away.  He watched as she past him down her chin, between her breasts, over her smooth, flat stomach to her waiting womanhood.

Instantly, Kei's senses were nigh overloaded.  The sight of Mizuho's clean shaven pussy, the heat radiating from it, the scent filling his nostrils, the sound of her fingers teasing the delicate flesh and he could practically taste the copious amounts of love juice flowing from her.

She set him on the floor between her legs, his head just barely poking up into sight as she stared down to him.  Smiling lovingly, she spread her legs a bit more and parted the petals of her flower, allowing another wave of arousal spill down her skin.  "Kei..."  She whispered in a lustful tone.  She wanted him, but she needed to know he wasn't having second thoughts.  If he were going to enter her, he'd have to take the first step.

"Mizuho."  He replied, flashing her a smile before ducking his head out of sight.  This wasn't the first time they had spent the night as husband and wife so he caressed her engrossed genitals with a feather-light touch as he teased her nerves and licked up some of her fluids.

Mizuho felt a pleasure like no other she had felt before wash over her at Kei's tiny touch.  Her body jerked involuntarily as she pressed her nethers into his face and her hands reflexively pressed into his back, shoving Kie headfirst beyond the threshold into her vaginal canal.  "Oh!  Kei!"  She gasped in a mixture of pleasure and concern, not meaning to push him in without warning.  The redhead quickly grabbed her husband's legs and slowly began to pull him free, but every bump and curve of his body that slid over her flesh sent a new jolt of euphoria to race through her body.  Her pussy clamped down on Kei, unwilling to relinquish its prize as Mizuho's breathing became rougher and shorter.

Mizuho's entire body was trembling by the time Kei's head was about to be pulled free, just one more tug and he'd be out, however she was paralyzed by delight.  Kei had been using his hands to try and push himself out, but he kept slipping on her lubricated skin.  But the thing that pushed her over the edge, the point of no return, was when his hand slipped and brushed against her clitoris.  Her body already in a state of enhanced sensitivity, Mizuho couldn't contain herself anymore as she firmly grasped Kei's legs and plunged him deep into her sex.

"Oh, Kei!  More, I want to feel you more!"  She cried out in pure bliss, pumping her miniature husband in and out of her with great speed.

Initially, Kei knew that Mizuho hadn't intended to shove him inside of her, it was just her body reacting to a new stimulus, and he didn't mind either.  Her sexual secretions coated him and her flesh wrapped him tight like silk.  He quickly realized he could breathe just fine as well, so he didn't panic.  Inside of Mizuho heated up like a furnace, but even that was pleasant to him.  When she started to pull him out, he took a small delight in feeling her body squeeze a bit tighter around him to keep him inside of her.  However, when his hand inadvertently push her, for lack of a better term, 'on' button and there was a sudden jerk in her hips and constriction in her love muscles he knew he was in for a rough ride.

He became a piston and Mizuho the cylinder as she thrusted his body in and out of her.  He was thankful for the excessive amount of natural lubricant lining her flesh as he was dragged back and forth, proding all the delicate folds of the inside of his wife.  Through the rigorous motion, uninhibited passion and sensory overload, Kei lost the ability to form rational thoughts as time seemed to lose all meaning.  Pure bliss was coursing though his body as he was sure it was for Mizuho's as well as she gradually plunged him deeper and deeper into her sex, raising her hips in the air and arching her back as her muscles involuntarily constricted on her.

The world, reality itself, everything seemed to fade into unimportance as the couple shared in each other's love.  All that remained was a man and a woman in love, accelerating endlessly through the infinity of their love.  Faster than any human could run, faster than the speed of sound, faster than light!  Nothing could slow them down now.

Mizuho felt tension in her groin, knowing that her body was reaching its limit as she raced for sweet release.  Kei was also close, his manhood constantly being teased and gripped by crevices in the wet flesh of his wife.  Finally, with a mighty push, Mizuho tipped herself over the edge, burying Kei in her nethers in his entirety as she climaxed.  "KEI!!!"

With her soft, hot flesh squeezing and convulsing all around him, Kei's own pleasure also peaked and he felt himself release his seed as a flood of fluids washed over him and out of his wife.  "Mizuho!"

Her butt, risen high in the air as her pleasure built, came crashing back down to the floor as her orgasm ran its course and over the course of several minutes Mizuho felt her pussy slowly push Kei back out.

As Mizuho's love muscles undulated around him, slowly pushing him out much like one's throat would guide food to a waiting stomach, Kei was forced out of the half-alien and collapsed into a puddle of her ejaculant.

Both lovers laid in place for a while, recovering from some of the greatest sex they had ever experienced (not that either had much experience in that department).  Mizuho was the first to move, sitting up to look at her adorable husband, dripping in her fluids.  Jubilant and embarrassed, she smiled and picked him up.  They both needed to take another bath, so she got up and headed into the bathroom.

Neither really said much throughout their bath, Kei was still only 6 inches tall, so for him the bathtub was like a lake.  Mizuho didn't even reprimand him for swimming around in the water, since he seemed to be enjoying himself.  After washing up, soaking and drying off, Mizuho brought Kei back into the bedroom.  Setting him on the floor, she picked up the matter-modulator and started adjusting the settings.

"K-Kei-kun?"  She asked hesitantly, blush coloring her cheeks as she held the device up to hide half her face behind it.

"Yes?"  He replied, slightly confused.

"Did... Was it...  What did you think?"  She asked, stumbling over her words.

Kei smiled and blushed in return.  "It was everything I thought it would be and more.  Thank you for sharing such an unconventional experience with me, Mizuho."  He explained, though was too happy to maintain direct eye contact.  "If possible, could we do it again sometime?"

"Of course Kei!"  Mizuho replied, crouching down to be at eye level with him.  "It felt so wonderful.  You felt wonderful.  We can repeat it whenever you want, so just let me know, okay?"

"Really!?"  He asked in joyous shock, smiling ear-to-ear.

Mizuho smiled and nodded.  She then started fidgeting a bit with the machine.  "Um... Kei?  Could we possibly... try one more thing?"  She asked timidly.

"Sure!"  Kei replied, not even questioning what she wanted to do.  He smiled up to her, as if to convey that no matter what she wanted to do, he trusted her with his life.

Mizuho could sense the confidence he had in her, alleviating some of her doubt.  Taking a breath she calmed herself.  "Do you think... that is to say...  Could I shrink you a bit more and put you somewhere else for the night?  I'll turn you back in the morning... I just..."

"I don't mind, but where were you thinking of keeping me?"  Kei asked, he was in no hurry to get big again, he loved seeing his lovely wife from such a small perspective.

"I was... or in... I mean..."  Mizuho's face was flush bright red as she tried to explain what she wanted to do with him, but her embarrassment kept the words from her.  Instead, she turned around quickly and presented her perfect, round rear.  "...here..."

"I-i-in your..."  Kei was about to ask in surprise, but couldn't finish his sentence.  Sure, Mizuho had an amazing rear, he spent enough time staring at it in class when she was writing on the blackboard, but the was this side of her backside.  Inside was an entirely different story, it is the place her waste travels to exit her body.

"It's clean!"  She quickly said, realizing she hadn't properly explained herself.  "I used a special type of enema suppository... it shouldn't even s-s-smell to bad..."

Well that at least dealt with Kei's initial worries, but there was still the case of how long her insides would stay clean.  "Still, Sensei indulged me in my fantasy..."  Kei thought, feeling guilty now that he had second thoughts.  Mizuho didn't even hesitate to make him happy, and had even gone to extra lengths to make sure he'd be comfortable.  But most importantly, it would make her happy.  "What other reason do I need?"  "Just for one night?"

"Really!?"  Mizuho asked, ecstatic.  "I promise, I'll restore you back to full height immediately after."

"Heh... We're still accelerating, aren't we?"  Kei replied.

She nodded in turn, aiming the device at him and pulling the trigger.  "Forever, to the ends of the universe and beyond."  She said lovingly, reaching out and picking up her now one inch tall husband.  "You were cute before, but at this size you are absolutely adorable!"  She cooed, gingerly planting a soft kiss on his head.  Kei tried to say something in reply, but he was so small now that she was unable to hear him, not that she needed to.  Smiling to her palmtop husband, she repeated the same words back to him.  "I love you too, Kei."

Gently, Mizuho picked Kei up with her fingers and brought him behind her.  She let the towel wrapped around her fall to the floor, revealing her soft yet firm, shapely rear.  With her free hand she spread her cheeks apart and bent over, revealing her pinkish-brown hole buried between them, the next destination for her husband.  Slowly, she pressed Kei's tiny body against her sphincter, applying more and more force to push him past the tight ring muscle.

Kei, now face-to-face so to speak with his wife's anus, was wrapped in a gentle yet heady scent.  It was distinctly an odor that belonged only to the half-alien love of his life, but also somehow nostalgic and familiar.  It called to him from beyond the quivering rosebud that was slowly swallowing him.  He reached deep into Mizuho's rear hole and pulled himself deeper, he wanted to experience the source of this intoxicating smell, needed to, even if it meant crawling into a butt himself.  He was just happy it was Mizuho's perky, warm rear that called to him.

Mizuho felt the delightful sensation of her husband frantically digging his way into her rectum and forgot all about pushing him in herself.  Her muscles clamped down on Kei's waist, holding him in place as he tried with all his might to pull himself deeper, and eventually she felt her tight anus seal behind his feet.  She could feel Kei inside her, wiggling deeper and deeper for a few minutes until he most likely got tired and stopped.  Turning off the lights, she laid down in her futon, and while the one next to her was empty she was content.  She was sleeping more closely with her lover than ever before.



The following morning, Mizuho awoke before her alarm.  The night before still fresh in her mind, she could still feel Kei asleep in her rectum.  She laid there for as long as she could, enjoying the sensation of her shrunken husband in her bowels before her alarm went off and she knew she'd have to get ready for work.  Sighing, she reached over to the matter-modulator to set it to reverse what it had done to Kei, but the screen alerted her that it had insufficient power to do as she wanted.

"Oh... while it is an easy problem to solve, Kei is going to have to remain small until it charges."  She thought, standing up and shaking her hips a bit to wake the tiny man in question.  "Kei, can you hear me?"  She asked, feeling him stir in her bowel.  After a couple moments she felt him nod his head.  "You can understand me?"  Again he nodded his head.  "That's good.  I have a bit of bad news.  It turns out the matter-modulator wasn't fully charged last night and doesn't have the power necessary to change you back.  I can have Marie charge it on the ship but it will take most of the day to do so.  I know this wasn't what we agreed on, but I don't want anything to happen to you while it is charging.  Your safety is priority one after all.  I want to keep you where you are until then, okay?"  She explained, hoping I wouldn't be upset.

Inside Mizuho, Kei was still intoxicated by the scent of her bowels.  It wasn't an offensive scent, and while over the course of the night he was coated in her anal secretions, some of which found its way into his mouth, he didn't mind staying in her a little longer.  He nodded his head, content to stay in her for as long as necessary.

"Really?  Are you sure?"  Mizuho asked.

Again, Kei nodded, nuzzling closed to her warm flesh.

"Okay, I still have to go teach today, so I'll tell the principal you weren't in any condition to come to school day."  She said, standing up and getting dressed.  She quickly went about her preparations to go to school, grabbing the matter-modulator as she was about to leave.  "Marie!  Transport this to the ship and begin charging it, okay?"  She requested.  After a couple moments the device vanished from her hand.  "Thank you Marie."

On her way to school, Mizuho passed by Kei's aunt and uncle, Konoha and Minoru, who teased her asking if the reason they hadn't seen Kei yet was because he was still recovering from their night of fun.  Embarrassed, Mizuho didn't outright deny the claim but quickly left before they could ask anything more.

"Perhaps I should ask Mother for a Noise Canceler next."  She thought as she hurried to school.

Because the principal knows about Mizuho and Kei's relationship, when she told him that Kei couldn't make it to class today he didn't question her on it.  Instead, he offered to let her go home to tend to her husband, but she told him that she had everything under control.

It wasn't long after that the bell rang and classes began.  Standing in the front of the room, Mizuho addressed the class.

"Before we begin, Kusanagi-kun will be out for the day due to personal reasons.  He should be back tomorrow, so please do not worry."  She said, feeling her husband stir a bit in her.  "Remember that as students, your studies are priority number one."  She added with a smile as she turned to start her lesson.

While having her husband in her rear was pleasant enough in and of itself, she also remembered that at school Kei was also one of her students.  She couldn't help but feel a sense of naughty pleasure knowing she was about to teach with one of her students shoved up her butt, a butt that was currently facing the class he should be in.  She felt a heat build in her nethers and couldn't help but think.  "And pleasing your teacher?  It's priority two!"

 

Chapter End Notes:

AND I'M BACK!!!

Sorry for the sudden lack of content, when Chaos asked me to write this I was super excited and didn't want to work on anything else, but then my pace slowed and I ended up dragging it on.  Still, it's here now with Chaos' seal of approval so I hope you enjoy it too.  Once he posts the story he wrote for me, featuring Suu from Monster Musume, I'll be sure to link it.

Be sure to leave a review telling me what you think and hopefully there will be a shorter span of time before I see you again!