- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

* Some torture from the brat Laura

 

Laura stood there in her room with Max pushed against her butt hole. The feeling of pleasure startled her and now she had that unfamiliar feeling to masturbate. She now wanted to use the torturing as an excuse to also pleasure herself.

"Since you've been a bad boy, you get to stay there until I say so." She said pulling up her underwear into a thong.

Laura then jumped up onto her bed and purposely landed hard on her butt. She wiggled her butt around and laughed her evil laugh. She continued to move around but now started biting her lip from the feeling. It was unlike anything else she had ever felt. She could feel Max wedged partially inside her butt squirming around and it was making her really horny. She grabbed her hard stuffed pillow and laid on her back holding it to her crotch. She rubbed it up and down moaning in her high pitch voice. With the extra feeling coming from Max's movement, it didn't take long before her body shook with pleasure. Laura's breath was short and quick as she lay there taking it all in. She then slid her hand down her crack and noticed Max was gone.

The smell was awful. And yet for some odd reason, I was still a little turned on. Laura pulled up her underwear and I was trapped to her butt hole. I found that there was just enough room that I could wiggle myself out. That was until the gigantic ass flew into the air and crash landed into the bed. I was flattened and my erection was pushed hard inside the crack the rest of my body was pushed against. No this is just too weird, she is only 12, I thought to myself. Laura then started wiggling her butt around and the feeling was too much. I regrettably cam inside her butt. I hated myself a little for how easily I finished. I could tell Laura had stopped for a moment and I thought maybe she felt what I did and was going to punish me more. Then something started rubbing up and down her butt and vagina. I could here her start moaning and fear filled my eyes. Her butt hole started pulsating and I was beginning to be pulled inside. I squirmed around but the force of the rubbing object was too strong and I was fully sucked inside. For some reason I was still able to get enough oxygen and breathe, but I didn't want to. I had mostly gotten used to smell from the outside, but on the inside, it was so much worse. I gagged and squirmed around helplessly as Laura butt devoured me. It was pure torture. I threw up a little and then gave up on struggling. It was no use, Laura's insides were too strong. After a minute I could hear her high pitched moan get louder and I could feel her body shaking. Thank god she was quick. I decided to make a break for it and head to the exit. I pushed against it and tried to escape but it was just too tight. Then I noticed Laura standing and it felt like she was getting dressed. The bitch is leaving me in here! I thought to myself. To my rescue I faintly hear a familiar voice and a door swinging open.

"Laura I know you have him" Amy yelled as she busted through the bedroom door. Steph followed behind with her arms crossed.

"Have who? I'm just waking up and getting dressed for the day." Laura lied.

Amy thought about what she wanted to say. If Laura didn't actually know about Max, she didn't want to tell her about him.

"You have Max, and we want him back you little brat!" Steph screamed.

"Steph!" Amy said frustrated at the fact she told her sister about Max.

"I haven't seen Max today but if you girls find him, give him this." Laura said. She then squeezed out a fart and laughed.

"Eww Laura you're so gross! I know you're lying and I will find him, and when I do, you're going to be in so much trouble." Steph threatened, and then grabbed Amy's hand and left the room.

The fart was even worse than the inside of Laura's butt, although it blew half my body out so I was thankful for it. I coughed and nearly threw up but managed to keep it together. I was mostly just happy that my sister and Steph were looking for me and didn't fall for Laura's lies. Laura began walking and I used this time to escape. I was nearly out when Laura's pants dropped and I saw a massive toilet underneath me. She sat down and then I felt her muscles pushing me out. With nothing to hold on to, I dropped what felt like 50 feet and splashed into the toilet water. I resurfaced and looked up to see Laura's white butt cheeks on either side with a small tight hole where I came from, and then her small pink pussy beside that.