- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

** Warning! I made this chapter a little different so if you're not really into un-birthing please feel free to check back next week! And don't worry the story will continue like normal on the next chapter :) I just like to have a little bit of everything for those who like it... Thank you for reading thus far! 

 

 

 


I slowly opened my eyes as my mind started waking itself up. My vision was a little blurry but something didn't seem right. I was surrounded by liquid and I was trapped in some sort of bubble. I noticed a tube in front of me so I grabbed it and followed it. The tube went into my bellybutton. I examined my hands and body. I was a baby. My brain started freaking out, how can this be possible, how is this happening? I started squirming around and kicking the wall surrounding me.

"Oh I can feel him kicking!" Dianne said excited.

I froze for a moment absorbing everything in. I am inside if Dianne's womb. I am Dianne's baby. I kicked the wall in front of me again to see what would happen.

"I saw that one! He's a fussy little one." Amy said and then pressed her hand against Dianne's skin.

I could see my sister's handprint forming and popping out towards me like a 3D movie. I reached out and touched her hand with mine. I tried to speak but was unable to. 

"Heh that tickles!" Amy laughed as she pulled her hand back. "What are you going to name him?" She asked.

"I'm not. He is going to serve me as a slave and my very own living sex toy. Imagine, someone to do anything you ask without question." Dianne replied with excitement.

"That's a great idea Dianne, I'm jealous of your baby." Amy said enviously.

The way they were talking about me was making me furious, I started squirming around and I accidentally kicked the floor too hard causing my foot to go through. I tried pulling it back out but something was pulling me out. I fought back grabbing for the walls but they were slimy and there was nothing to hold onto to. I then felt the walls closing in on me and pressing into my body. I was being pushed out.

"Come on, it's time for mommy to see her baby." Dianne said.

There was no use resisting, my feet slid through and then the rest of my body slid right out after. I kept my eyes open for the entire birth and I watched as Dianne's pussy closed behind me. I looked up to see Dianne sitting fully naked and then she picked me up holding me to her breast. 

"Drink up my baby" Dianne demanded.

For some reason, maybe natural instinct, I put my lips on her nipple and started sucking. Milk flowed out and it tasted like ice cream. To my surprise, it was really good. I drank from her nipple for a couple minutes before she peeled me off.

"Now that's enough, as my slave baby, I command you to massage my feet." Dianne said with a fierce tone.

She put me on the ground by her feet and stared at me with anticipation. I examined her feet and as far as feet go, they were pretty clean and nice. However, I didn't want to massage her feet so I shook my head no.

Dianne's face turned red with anger as she said, "How dare you refuse me you worthless slave. I am your mother, your, queen, your god. You will pay." 

Dianne did not look like herself anymore, she was terrifying. Before I could react, her foot slid forward and pressed into my face. I was pushed back and pinned against the wall behind me. I felt very little pain but the pressure increased until I heard my jaw bones crack. Her toes wiggled their way into my mouth and I could taste the salt off them. She laughed and then stood up while still keeping her one foot on me. 

"I could crush you so easily." Dianne said as she continually grew bigger and bigger.

I could feel the pressure around me forcing me to remain still but I wasn't in very much pain so I didn't really react to what was happening. This shocked her and made her apply more pressure. Her foot's skin was still soft to the touch but yet hard at the same time. Eventually the light faded and her foot became all I could see. I didn't understand how all this was happening or how it could be possible. Within a minute, I was flattened and formed around her foot like a tight shoe. 

"How do you like that? Being my shoe for the day should teach you a lesson." Dianne exclaimed proud of herself.

At this point, my brain clued in to what was happening and I knew I was dreaming. I was able to push myself off of her foot and I formed back into my regular self. As I gained control of my dream, I was able to speak.

"You don't have the advantage anymore Dianne. I am in control." I said with confidence.

"What? How? You are my baby, my slave." She said confused and with some fear in her voice.

"I like you Dianne, I've always liked you, so I want to still pleasure you and please you. Just no more torture." I replied.

I then lifted up into the air until I was right in front of Dianne's pussy. I was still small, about 6 inches in height. I grabbed her lips in my hands and I licked her clit causing her to burst out in loud moans. I was so turned on as I sucked on her clit. Dianne screamed in pleasure and then I dived head first inside her like a human dildo. The moment I reached deep inside her, my eyes opened. I was back to my nano-sized self still tied up in floss. However, I was cummimg uncontrollably for a few seconds. I had a wet dream. Once I finished, there wasn't anything I could really do but just stay tied up in my own cum. It was uncomfortable, but I had no choice. I wasn't tired anymore so I used this time to think about what I had just dreamt. It has to be one of the weirdest dreams I have ever had. But it had a good finish, I love dreams where I am able to take control and shape it the way I want it to go. It also made me realize that I still liked Dianne, just not so much the torturing.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

** Next week Max is taken with Dianne to her job!