- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was originally written by 789654ar, and has had some minor alterations made to it.
Previous chapter: Chapter 1

Matt and Katie went to the mall, where there were several places they could go. They saw a bunch of different stores. There was a clothes store that Katie liked, as well as a swimsuit store, there was a gym that advertised a new method to gain muscle. There was also the food court, and an old shop that featured old trinkets and artifacts. There was also a store that advertised that it had the latest inventions that were released for sale.

"Where do you think we should go, Katie?" Matt asked.

"Hmm, we could go to the clothes store. I need to find a new bra or two. Or maybe we could go to the swimsuit store, so I could find a cute new bikini." Katie said.

"Um... I'm not so sure about that..." Matt said.

"Pfft. Look, you can help me find which bra and panties look best on me. Let's see if they're advertising anything..." Katie said.

They walked over to the outside of the store, which had tons of advertisements for different types of clothes. Katie went over to where they advertised girl's underwear.

"Let's see... 'Amazon Bra: Did you ever want to feel like a big, strong girl? Well, now you can with this!' Huh..." Katie said.

"Sounds interesting..." Matt said.

"And there is more... 'Hourglass Bra and Panties: These will hep accentuate your breasts and butt to give you that hourglass figure you always wanted'... how about that one?" Katie said.

"I'm not even sure what they're really advertising..." Matt responded.

"Well, let's look at the next one... 'Magic Bra and Panties: When you first try these on, you can show your friends that they fit you perfectly. However, after your purchase, they magically won't fit anymore, making it look like to your friends that you 'seem' to have grown!'... ooh... this one sounds really nice!" Katie said.

"I don't know... you buy it so it won't fit?" Matt asked.

"Eh... whatever. Let's see if they have something for you... oh, look at this one: "Bigger is Better Boxers: If you have your girlfriend wash this with the special material that comes with this, and then wear it, then your girlfriend will love you for a long time, especially in bed!'... what do you think about that, Matt?" Katie asked.

"If that is promoting what I think it is promoting, I don't think they really ought to be selling that to teenagers..." Matt said.

"Well, they have tons of other stuff here, but lets see what the swimsuit store is advertising." Katie said.

They walked over to the swimsuit store, which had advertisements on the outside like the previous store.

"Let's see... girl's swimwear... ooh, this looks cool: 'Natural Bikini: this bikini covers as little as legally possible, and thanks to special UV ray absorption technology, this will help your body blossom like nature intended.' ... I think I'd like this one!" Katie responded.

"Sounds like to me that it is basically a bunch of strings..." Matt responded.

"Oh, come on! Have some optimism! Let's see if they have anything good for you... 'Nuclear Swimming Trunks: These cool green swimming trunks have an awesome design on them, and thanks to new discoveries in radioactive science, this will greatly and constantly increase your sex appeal!' ... sounds interesting!" Katie said.

"Doesn't sound safe..." Matt responded.

"Ugh... well, how about this: 'Perfect Swimming Trunks: these are designed to release certain chemicals into your body whenever someone makes a positive comment on your height, physique, or endowments, and makes you feel like that positivity has been added to it!' ... How about this one for you, Matt?" Katie asked.

"I'll think about it." Matt responded.

"Well, let's see if there is anything else of interest here... oh, look! A gym! And it is advertising a brand new way to gain muscle fast!" Katie said.

"I'd rather not go to the gym... I don't want people making fun of me for being skinny..." Matt said.

"Well, I guess I could go by myself and get super strong!" Katie teased.

"Let's see if there is anything else..." Matt said.

"Well, there is the food court, and it looks like some weird shop selling mystic trinkets or something... and there is a techy shop over there. That might have some stuff that would appeal to a nerd like you! So come on, pick a place for us to go! Maybe even a shop I haven't noticed yet." Katie said.

Where do they go?

Choices:

1. The clothes store > (not done yet)
2. The gym > Chapter 9
3. The food court > (not done yet)
4. An old, weird shop > Chapter 10
5. The swimsuit store > (not done yet)
6. A store featuring new technology > (not done yet)