- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's a work week not a full week.

Also welcome to another chapter of Small! I tried something a bit different with this chapter which is just a bunch of story beats that I felt wouldn't sustain a whole chapter. Let's see how it works. 

Also, Also......Thank you for over 10k reads! To think one person(me) actually read this story over ten thousand times. I know that's not alot compared to other more popular stories but it means a lot. Next step to success? Rename this story "The Small Sisters" and leech off the chumps that don't know any better.

Ramble over. Story now!

 

Small chapter 9: One Week’s Worth.

 

Monday: Dangerous Daydreams.



There was more sock training planned. Izzy hadn’t gotten over her foot trauma and despite her sister’s gentle and focused treatment she had a panic attack this time. She’d screamed and the session was over instantly. She didn’t know why her mental fortitude had shattered this time. Her mind was still flip-flopping back and forth between what she could handle. That first lesson was chiseled into her life experience. She doubted she would ever get over it. Sabrina spent the better part of the intended training time consoling her  little sis and showing  her the instruction videos she’d found. The couple in them was cute, but misguided. The man couldn’t actually enjoy being stuffed in his girlfriend’s sock and being treated like foot lint could he? No way. He was faking it so that she wouldn’t eat him or squish him into tiny paste. A wise decision on his part.

 

They buckled down hard on Sabrina’s homework. Today was the deadline and she really wanted her tv back. Math was done. Sabrina took to the concepts well and was able to figure out most of the problems on her own. The essay was another story entirely. She had to redo her paper on the Civil War and was completely bored by the subject. She insisted on copy and pasting what she could find in a few wikipedia articles like that was enough.

“This is how you write essays?” Izzellah asked.

Sabrina just shrugged. “You’re the one who told me history wasn’t important.”

“It’s not but….you have to pretend like you care y’know. Put in some effort. Write what you feel.”

“I feel like the Civil War was stupid and fought for stupid reasons by stupid people.”

“Oooh that’s good write that down!” Izzellah encouraged. “What else you got?”

“Ummm...I think a lot of the problems surrounding the Civil War are still problems we have today, like racism and inequality and stuff?”

“Okay this is a start.” Izzellah informed. “We can work with this.”

They spent the next hour and half fine tuning Sabrina’s opinions using vocabulary words and facts. It was hard for Izzellah not to just write the essay for her sister. She had to stop herself from guiding Sabrina too much and let the seventh grader form her own ideas. Eventually they landed on a nice and eloquent three page paper that Sabrina was confident would get her an A and Izzellah knew would nab her a B.

 

Sabrina still had more homework but she was knocked out. Too mentally exhausted to even think about her last assignment which was a reading project. She had to pick a book to read for the year by the end of the week. Izzy didn’t think it was that hard but Sabrina put it off entirely.

She was. “Done with homework for the day.” and that was the end of that. This left Izzellah stripped naked once more and trapped in her comatose sister’s hands as the colossus partook in a lazy afternoon nap. She was tucked against Sabrina’s cheek too close to that terrifying mouth than she was comfortable with. As her sister snored her stale breath washed over Izzy. Was she honestly expected to sleep like this. She needed to escape but Sabrina’s hands were like a coffin that entombed her in their loving overprotection. She didn’t want to bite her sister. The potential aftermath of that action was too unsavory for her. So Izzy had to try something else. She wasn’t strong enough to force herself out of the handhold. She tried anyway. Izzy scratched at one of the fingers to try and get a good grip. Maybe she could try and tug at it and it would move on it’s own.

“That tickles.” Sabrina mumbled. Her finger fidgeted. It moved upward and inward towards Izzy’s belly. It started to circle around her midsection. Izzy was confused. She looked toward her sister. Her mouth was agape and she let out a snore. She was still asleep.

“What?” Izzy thought. The finger kept petting her like this subconsciously. With a bit more maneuverability at her disposal she managed to lift her left knee up. The finger responsible for binding her legs came alive and pressed into her inner thigh. It started stroking her up and down her leg barely grazing her bikini line. Sabrina had to be fucking with her. She squirmed around and her sister’s eyes were still shut. Her open mouth had upturned into a light smile. She couldn’t actually still be asleep.

“Sabrin-Ah!” Something touched her butt! Her sister’s lecherous index finger was probing at her backdoor. It squished her cheeks together with its partner the thumb.

“You’re so cute Little sis.” Sabrina yawned. Her mouth opened wide. “I just wanna eat you up!”

Izzy remembered those words from the first night. That and the ice cream incident left her believing that Sabrina might have some sort of oral infatuation with her. She found herself placed closer to Sabrina’s mouth.

“No!” Izzy tried to kick a her sister’s bottom lip with her free leg. It bounced off with no visible damage done. Izzellah was sure she was about to be swallowed by her sister while she slept. What a way to go that would be. She’d die of embarrassment before the digestion got to her. Instead she was treated to the sight of Sabrina’s over eager tongue that she’d come to know so personally. It squirmed out of her mouth and lapped up the entire left side of Izzellah’s body covering it in mouth slime. The preteen tongue wasn’t done. The deviant muscle drew a circle around her face as if searching. It found her mouth and suddenly the tip was shoved inside. The tip of the goliath oral invader dominated Izzellah’s tongue. It caressed and carried her maiden muscle to every corner of her mouth. Sabrina’s fingers weren’t to be outdone. They went into overdrive and went to the task of molesting her body. Precise attention was paid to each inch of her. Each of her erogenous zones got equal treatment and they even discovered ones she wasn’t aware of. She felt like one of the heroines in her sex manga. The ones that got routinely violated by tentacle creatures. It had always been a perverse fantasy but it wasn’t one she ever thought would be realized, especially not at the hand of her giant little sister. The tongue’s tip overran hers and shoved its way down her throat. Izzellah gagged as her airway was blocked. She was starting to feel light headed which in a way increased the sensations she was feeling. Her mind flashed.

 

 

Izzellah Ivory was sprawled out in the carriage of a 2015 Ford pickup. Darren Winton was on top of her. His clumsy hands were busy fondling with her breasts over her shirt. They were locking lips and fooling around after a close win over Winton’s rivals Gregston. Izzellah wasn’t crazy about physical contact with Darren or the idea of sex with him but there was some pleasure to be had. He was hot and he knew how to use his mouth at least. He made a move to go under her shirt. She caught his hand. They broke the kiss.

“C’mon babe.” he urged.

She furrowed her brow. “You haven’t earned that yet.”

“I scored the winning touchdown!” he bragged. As if she was impressed by exploits in American football.

Izzellah smiled at him wickedly and he shuddered. She was fondling the sizeable bulge in his pants. “Soon big guy.” she promised. Just enough to keep him on the line. Darren Winton in his current form was no candidate for her virginity, but maybe if she groomed him right he’d been acceptable before she went off to college.

“Why not tonight!” Darren tightened his hold on her butt and reversed the grip on the hand that held him at bay. “It’s a perfect night for it.” He forced another kiss and Izzellah had to push against him. She reared her head back and accidentally bashed it against the bed of the truck.

“NO! Darren. Cool off!” He was too strong. He was back on her again

“Come on, Izzy. I love you.” He insisted as he reached under her shirt and got a handful of boobage.

“Izzy!” That was the last straw. Darren knew better! Izzellah reached back to slap the daylights out of the prick when suddenly his weight was completely off her.

“What the fuck?!” The athlete screamed. He was suspended in the air by one hand. A hand that belonged to the new freshman head cheerleader Sabrina Ivory. No relation.

“The girl said no, asshole.” The new freshman tossed Darren like a ragdoll. He landed hard on the tar pavement. Izzellah met eyes with her. She’d noticed this freshman at the orientation ceremony. She was cute as a button despite her mammoth size easily besting seven feet. She stood out, but that hadn’t stopped her from soaring in popularity in her first three months and snatching the top cheerleader vote away from Rebecca. She was someone worth knowing.

“I was handling the situation myself.” Izzellah readjusted her favorite top to cover her exposed brassiere. It was pink with a lemon wedge on it.

“That’s a pretty bad thank you.” Sabrina smiled.

“That’s because it wasn’t one.” Izzellah clarified. “You think I can’t handle a man-ape like Darren Winton.”

“What’s someone as great as you doing with a man-ape in the first place?” The freshman held her stare. “He can’t treat you right.”

“And how do you think I should be treated.” Izzellah couldn’t take her eyes off the her. She carried herself with such confidence and her height was a secret turn on. “You don’t even know who I am.”

“You’re Izzellah Ivory.” The freshman chuckled at the similar name they shared. She tugged at her varsity jacket that represented a different school. “You’re popular, but don’t act like it. You could be cheerleading or going out for a team but you don’t. You dance when no one’s looking. You snap pictures of muscle cars in the parking lot. Everyone seems to like you even when you act like a stuck up bitch. You volunteer at school functions which nobody does. You’re the princess of this school and should be treated as such.”

Izzellah blushed at the analysis. She didn’t think anyone paid that much attention to her.

“An asshole like Darren won’t treat you like a princess. He’ll fuck and forget like he does with every girl. He won’t protect you, care for you.”

“And what? You will?” Izzellah was skeptical. She couldn’t trust a freshman she just met over an established power like Darren, even if there was an...attraction.

“Of course.” Sabrina smiled a wide cheshire grin and then did something unexpected. She seized Izzellah up into a princess carry and pressed her lips against hers in a tender kiss.

Darren awoke from his stunned stupor. “What the fuck are you doing?!” he rushed the amazonian freshman with his arm cocked back for a haymaker. Sabrina pushed an arm out and caught his head. He swung but his hand hit air due to the size difference. Sabrina dwarfed the both of them.

“I’m making out with your girlfriend. What’s it look like?” She pushed him back down to the ground and continued to tongue wrestle Izzellah. Izzellah wasn’t the slightest bit ashamed in her adultery. Something about this freshman resonated with her. She just wanted more. Her hands felt good, better than Darren. Her tongue was smart and affectionate.

“Fuck you!” Darren shouted. He leaped at Sabrina this time. She sidestepped him and he landed on his truck bed. The two new lovers didn’t break their kiss.

“Give it up pretty boy.” Sabrina smiled as a string of saliva connected her mouth with her new girlfriend. Her new little Izzy Ivory. “I don’t want to have to kick your ass.”

Darren finally took in their size difference. The freak was near ten feet tall.

“Fuck you two fags!” He spat. “I knew you were a whore Izzy.” He sped off in his pickup leaving smoke and burned rubber as he peeled out the parking lot. Izzellah almost lost it at that last “Izzy” shot. She wanted to chase Darren down and force feed him a football….rectally.

“Fuck he was my ride.” She remembered.

“It’s okay I have a car.” Sabrina revealed. She held her new prize close. The freshman carried her princess all the way to her new carriage. It was a larger than life, restored 1969 mustang, painted pink. Sabrina had horrible taste in color but amazing taste in cars. Sabrina leaned her against it and they continued the with the lip service.

“You’re mine now Izzy.” Sabrina said and this time it Izzellah wasn’t mad. It felt like she was meant to say it. Izzellah couldn’t fight her on it. It was and absolute. “I love you, little sis!”

 

Izzellah snapped out of her delusion. She was still in the control of her sleeping sister’s promiscuous fingertips. They had loosened their hold on her considerably to partake in the enjoyment of teasing her body. Izzellah took advantage of this to lunge forward out of their predatory clutches. She was free. The hand grabbed at thin air in effort to reclaim their lost possession. Izzellah wasn’t having it. She fled out of their effective range then fell to her knees.

What the fuck was wrong with her?

Her little orgasm incited dream replayed with full clarity in her mind. She remembered that night with Darren. She had indeed slapped the pride out of him that night. He followed her around like a chastised puppy for two months afterward. Sabrina wasn’t there and she absolutely wasn’t a amazon freshman! Had her sanity shrunk with her?! Izzellah knew she was losing it. She hadn’t had a cigarette in a week now and she wasn’t having withdrawal symptoms which was bothering her more than the cravings would. She looked at her sister’s hands. Those massive, grotesque, beautiful, attentive, digits were giving her pleasure. Real pleasure. That overgrown brute of a tongue had dominated and satisfied a carnal need she wasn’t able to perceive herself. Izzellah Ivory had subbed out to her twelve year old sister while she was asleep. Did she secretly, desire being dominated? She was attracted to tall, and who was taller than a literal giantess. She shook her head and tried to erase the thought like a mental etch-a-sketch. This was inappropriate and unimportant. Survival. She hand to remember that. It came before even the pursuit of hidden desires, but she had to admit this thing that was growing between her and Sabrina was not entirely one sided.

 

Tuesday: A Talk and Time Out.

 

Izzellah heard voices. They were coming from outside her mom’s room. She just barely remembered a talk last night, and falling asleep on her nightstand. She yawned.

“Mom, PLEASE!” Her sister whined so loudly that it echoed throughout the house.

“Shh, mija!” Came her mom’s voice. The sound died down but Izzellah could still hear dull speech. She stood up and went to the edge of the nightstand. She was still naked of course. Waking up like this wasn’t even worth being surprised about anymore. She took a deep breath and pumped her arms. She leaped off the nightstand and tucked her body into herself.  She landed on the floor in a tumble. She hit a little harder than she’d expected causing pain to surge through her feet and knees. She stood up and dusted herself off. She needed practice at this but she was ok.

It was an entirely different world on the ground. Izzellah never spent much time on the floor except when tending to Sabrina’s feet and at those time she was more focused on other things. Now with no one watching her she truly took in the “human” world at her new height. Simple things like beds and chairs were towers.  A pile of her mom’s clothes were a hill to climb. Everything dwarfed her, taunted her with their size. It was truly daunting. Could she survive in a world no longer made for her? She doubted she’d even be able to get back onto the nightstand without aid.

“You can’t do that, mija.” Izzellah heard from past the door. Her mom and sister were talking about something clearly.

“But you will giver her to me right?”

They were talking about her! Izzellah jogged toward the door. It was just as massive as everything else. It seemed impervious, indestructible, impassable, impossible. She knew there was no chance of her even getting to the doorknob which perched bolted to the wall a mile above her, and even if she could she wouldn’t possess the strength to push it open. Solid maple.  But fortunately for her there was a gap at the bottom, a small bit of space preventing the wood from scratching the f;loor. It was time to take advantage of this horrible size. Izzellah went down onto the floor until her belly touched the fibers of the carpet. She crawled forward and squeezed underneath the gap. It was a tight fit and the friction from the carpet rubbed her stomach raw leaving a red stripe on her midsection. It was irritating but at least she was on the other side. This size had some uses after all. She made her way down the hallway toward her sister’s room. It was quite the walk akin to at least a few blocks for her. The voices of her family were getting louder and clearer.

“I don’t want you mistreating your sister.” Gloria said.

“I’m not mistreating her.” Came Sabrina’s spritely voice.

“She seems almost afraid of you.”

“She’s afraid of everyone except me!”

What were they talking about. She couldn’t really remember what she had said to her mom last night. She didn’t think she revealed anything too incriminating. She hadn’t said anything about Sabrina’s foot lesson, or her sock training, or the skinship.

“Why is she naked all the time?”

“We don’t have any clothes that fit her. She hates the Small Comfort stuff. I think she prefers being naked.”

Was Sabrina actually lying to their mom, or did she actually think that. She did hate the clothes but being naked wasn’t her prefered option either.

“She called me a “human” like an insult.” Gloria continued. “Are you responsible for that?”

“Nooo! But!” Izzellah heard shuffling. She decided to see what was going on. She slid under Sabrina’s door. On the other side was the monstrous visage of the back of her mother leaning over her sister’s bed. Sabrina was doing something but Izzellah couldn’t see anything on the bed from her perspective. Gloria’s foot idly scratched at her calf before coming down in a stomp that created tremors around Izzellah.

“Sabrina Ivory you are grounded! Where did you get that!?”

“It’s- It was Izzellah’s. I took it from her.”

“Sabrina.” Izzellah recognized that tone. It was the quiet anger Gloria mustered when she was disappointed.

“Just look mom. I’ve been researching.” Izzellah heard the tapping of fingers on a keyboard. “Izzy’s going through and identity awakening.”

:I think you mean crisis, mija.”

“No. see. It’s common for tinies to disassociate themselves from humans because well…”

“They’re not.” Gloria continued. “That’s no excuse to treat your sister so bad she’s afraid to disobey you.”

“It’s not like that mom!”

“Then what is it like?”

“It’s complicated….She needs to respect me…..I’m just trying to protect her.”

Izzellah had heard enough. She wasn’t going to sit on the sidelines while they casually talked about her. She had to figure out a way up to them.

:Protecting her from what?” Gloria asked.

“The world!” Sabrina exclaimed. “Being stepped on, eaten, crushed, or worse!”

The quote did not go unnoticed by Gloria “I only told you to watch your sister and take care of her. Not whatever it is you’re doing.”

“Just read this please, mom.” Sabirna begged. “Please.”

“Fine.” Izzellah saw one of her mom’s foot leave the ground as he older woman moved to view the laptop. Izzellah sneaked around her other leg to the edge of the bed frame. One of Sabrina’s blankets was hanging loosely down the side. Izzellah recognized it as one of a pair of hand sewn quilts their grandmother had made for each of them. The yarn fabric was dense and the holes between stitches was enough  to make serviceable hand holds. She started her accent.

“So what? You think you’re some kind of support for her. She’s not a child, Sabrina. You’re sister can take care of herself.”

“Mom. No she can’t. You know that.” Sabrina explained. “She is like a child, or a cripple. She can’t feed herself, she can’t clean herself, everything’s a danger to her now. You can’t shrink proof the entire house. Where did you leave her?”

“She’s in my room.” Gloria stated.

“And if she wants to leave?” Sabrina asked. “You have to be there with her or.”

“Or what!?” Izzellah interjected.

Both women turned in surprise at the unexpected intrusion.

“Or this happens!” Sabrina declared. “She needs rules, boundaries, or she’ll think she can do whatever she wants. Then what?”

“Don’t talk about me like I’m not here, Sabrina!” Izzellah yelled out of anger but also to make sure they could hear her. “I’ve been going along with this stuff so far to protect myself but I’m not just gonna let you-”

Izzellah found herself suspended in air.

“Mija, how did you get here?” Gloria asked to her daughter dangling between her thumb and index finger.

“I walked.”

“See!” Sabrina noted with a shrug

“You were gone when I woke up”

“I thought you’d stay put.”

“Yeah well I guess you thought wrong.” Izzellah crossed her arms. She didn’t like being loomed over by these two, being talked about like a thing. She knew she couldn’t do anything. Did they have to be so cavalier about it. She felt lost, stuck between her desire for independence and her need for protection. It was too big, her life, her mom, her sister. Damn her sister. She hated everything she was saying but it made sense, at least to a human. She felt like screaming. Tears started to well in her eyes. “Dammit!”

Gloria observed the upset child in her hands. “So what would you do about this?” she said to her other one.

Sabrina thought for a moment. “She needs a time out.”

“A time out?” Gloria questioned.

“Believe me mom. I want nothing more than to hold her right now but…. She need to be alone somewhere safe, that she can’t escape from so that she can think and we can talk about her in peace.”  

“I’m not a child, and I’m not an invalid you brat!” Izzellah seethed.

Sabrina flinched at this and the potential loss of so much progress. It would ultimately be worth it though, if her mom came through. They would be together forever.

“Shhh, mija.” Gloria comforted. She carried her daughter out the room.

“Mom! What are you doing?!”

“A “Time out.” I believe.” Gloria was taken aback in the absurdity of giving her teenage daughter a time out. The first in over a decade.

“You can’t do that mom!” Izzellah cried. “I’m-I’m!”

“It’s okay.”

“Stop saying that! I’m tired of people telling me it’s okay!”

“Fine!” Gloria snapped. “It’s not okay! It will never be okay! You’re old life is over, you will never be the same girl again. You will never go to college, you will never leave this town, you will never get married, have children, travel, get a job, drive that stupid car in the garage, or do anything of real meaning ever again! Your only choice is to be a pet for your sister for the rest of your life! Is that what you want to hear!?”

Izzellah froze from her mother’s bluntness. She had these thoughts everyday but actually hearing them? And from her own mother!

“You’ll have to find a way to make something new, mija. I can’t help you with that. I can only try to keep you safe.” Izzellah found herself lowered into an underwear drawer. Her mom silk stockings and lacey underwear surrounded her.

“Mom. Please don’t leave me here. You can’t.” Izzellah pleaded.

“It’s for the best.” Gloria said as she shut the drawer and left her daughter in darkness. At least she hoped it was. She went back to her larger daughter’s room but Sabrina was watching the whole thing from outside her door. Fresh tears were streaming down her face. Gloria went to her youngest and brought her in for a hug.

“She’s going to be okay.” Gloria comforted.

“I hope so.” Sabrina cried.

 

Wednesday: To Dance Again

 

Izzellah took in the melody of her sister’s music. She didn’t feel like dancing though. As beautiful as the sounds produced were Izzellah felt her natural inclination to move had died down. It was muted much like the music she tried to block out with her mind.  Yesterday had been another trial for her. They didn’t seem like they would ever end. Her life had fallen apart. She didn’t know what her mom and sister had discussed but she’s spent a half hour in that darkness before being fished out. The rest of the day had been normal. Almost as normal as when she was well….normal. She’d tried to bring up their talk about her but both superior women were tight lipped and evasive on the subject. They must have come to some understanding because she was given back to Sabrina that night.

Sabrina changed the tune she was playing and after a few moments, Izzellah recognized it as Carmen’s :L'amour est un oiseau rebelle” a.k.a. “Habanera” It was a song about an alluring woman warning of the dangers of falling in love.. Izzellah remembered being a background dancer for this song in a dance adaptation Abigail had produced last winter. She had been promised the lead role this year. A role she wouldn’t get now. But why was Sabrina playing it? The girl hated classical music. She had been there at the recital. Izzellah remembered being happy when she’d spotted her family in the crowd, even after arguing with her mom the night before and banning them both from showing up.

“Aaaa’moouur!” Sabrina sang. Her voice was like a bell, light clear and beautiful in the gentle breeze. “Aaa’mour!” She sung in rhythm with her playing which must have been a skill in and of itself let alone keep both in tune.

Izzellah knew what her sister was doing. The memories were stirring up a familiar urge to move. Dancing made her feel better. Sabrina had more than likely figured that out and was trying to provoke that reaction. Izzellah tried to suppress her instincts. She didn’t want to feel better. But the music was too tempting. She couldn’t deny what came naturally to her. She took the first position. The song hit its second verse. Izzellah took steps in time with the tune. She practiced what she remember from the recital. It required a partner but she tried her best on her own. The dance was sultry by design. She was supposed to seduce and capture the attention of her partner who would play Don Jose. Truthfully she wasn’t very confident at this. Izzellah knew she was attractive but never really thought of herself as sexy. She swayed her hips and raised her hands into her hair. She spun in place and tried to crack a sultry smile. She circled around a point on the countertop she’d been placed on. She went onto one toe and bent to the side. She extended her other leg then switched. This continued for few more turns until Izzellah stomped down one leg she had her right leg extended behind her and slowly slid it forward. She gripped the hem of her red dress and drew it up her leg. She felt more than a bit ridiculous at this. Maybe she wasn’t ready for the role of Carmen. She wasn’t adept a subtle sexutality. She might be too innocent for this. It might have been best that she was a cast as a cigarette girl.

The music lilted and Sabrina transitioned into the theme for Game of Thrones. Izzellah leaned backwards onto her hands. This song wasn’t too inspiring for her but she still enjoyed moving. She practiced at a handstand. She hadn’t done these consistently since she was fourteen. She recalled that awkward freshman just out of her middle school bookworm phase. Doing handstands on the school field to show off and attract some friends. They were easier now. It must have been her decrease in size, less mass to push off the the ground. She moved her right hand forward and took a step, then another, and another. She could walk! She even did some handstand push-ups in place. She never wanted to lose this. The true freedom in her body. No matter what happened to her they couldn’t take that away from her.

She heard a beeping sound and then felt her sister leap from her sitting position. She gingerly set her instrument to the side with a broad smile on her face. She skipped over to the countertop and Izzellah could feel the earth move with every bounce. Izzy was sure she would be scooped up in one of her sister’s overly affectionate embraces, but she was completely passed over. Instead Sabrina acquired her laptop. The red camera light was flashing. She didn’t actually. She heard Sabrina type at the device and then familiar music emanated from it. Her violin playing. She hadn’t? Not that embarrassing display! She set the laptop down to face her.

“Good job little sis. We got it all!” Her pearly whites sparkled to the point it was almost blinding. Izzy watched in barely contained terror as the monitor played back the entire routine. Even her little tumbling exhibition. “This is going straight to our channel! People are gonna love you!”

 

 

Thursday: Chipped

 

Izzy laid on her sister’s stomach while Sabrina fiddled with her laptop. Even though she’d been caught with it red handed their mom hadn’t confiscated it like the rest of her stuff. She surfed the web while Izzy looked on only half curious. More articles on the care of shrink victims or the insipid viral video of the week.

“So what were you and mom talking about?” Izzy asked out of nowhere. It was just an idle thought. She knew Sabrina wouldn’t give her a straight answer.

Sabrina looked away from the monitor to face her directly. Izzy stayed in her position flat on her stomach with her chin resting on her palms. “You won’t like it.”

Izzy tilted her head. That was more than she’d gotten so far.

“Mom’s legally giving me ownership of you on my thirteenth birthday.” Sabrina informed.

Izzy sighed. That was a slight surprise but nothing that would upset her. She figured that would happen by the time Sabrina turned eighteen at the very least, but she still hoped she’d figure out something better before then. One year or six before a name changed on a legal document didn’t really  matter overall.

“So.” Izzy said. “You basically already own me anyway.” The difference between now and then was really just a technicality at this point.

“That’s not all.” Sabrina broke eye contact. She chewed on her finger as if it were a pencil eraser. “Me and mom have decided that-”

“What?” Izzy yawned. She turned over onto her side and rested. Maybe she’d take a nap.

“We’re….getting you chipped.”

Izzy’s eyes shot open. “What?!”

“I know you’re upset but.”
“Like some kind of fucking animal!?” Izzellah roared. She wouldn’t be tagged and chipped like a wild gorilla.

“It’s not like that, Izzy.” Sabrina silenced her sister with her finger and wrapped her others around her. She brought up a video with her free hand.

A older woman with grey and brown hair came into view. She wore glasses and a white labcoat with an unfamiliar insignia on it.

“Hello, my name is Dr. Samantha Winton, one of the senior staff at the Winton research and medical Institute. I am here today to explain one of our new and most valuable services

in accommodating owners who are in possession of a tiny.”

Izzellah recognized this woman. She was Darren’s mom.

“As an owner it is only natural to worry about losing your property. Why take the risk of losing what’s most precious to you in the unavoidable dangers of everyday life. Now you can take your tiny with you to family functions, to school, when you travel, and if some unfortunate turn separates you, you will always know your tiny is just a few clicks away.”

Izzellah could feel any aspiration of escaping slip away with every second of the video. She always saw the idea as a longshot but now it was a fantasy.

“There are two options and each procedure is simple and noninvasive. We guarantee your possession will not be harmed in anyway if you decide that chipping is the solution for you. Option 1: Is a simple adhesive slip that imbeds itself into the skin. This method is temporary in nature but the benefits are in its versatility depending on the needs of the owner, reduced costs, and the ability to administer the procedure at home. Option 2 and the one our institute personally recommends is the permanent tracking device known as the chip. It is quite simple.”

The video changed to a 3D diagram of the tracking device in question. It was a strange spherical object with a needle at the end. It was injected into the back of the neck with a tool Izzellah could only describe as a gun.

Dr. Samantha Winton continued. “We attach a simple implant to the base of the neck of the tiny. Over a week’s time this device injects a series of beacons that cycle throughout the body. These beacons resonate with the tiny’s unique nanomachine signature and emit a frequency that can be tracked via our own personal external devices or even a limited tracking app distributed to all are clients on your smartphone. That’s right the whereabouts of your possessions is always available on your phone!”

The color completely left Izzy’s face. “When is this happening?”

“Tomorrow.” Sabrina revealed.

 

Friday: A Slight Reprieve.

 

Izzellah sat on an exam table trapped on either side by her mother and sister. She was in what was probably the most comfortable jumpsuit she’d ever been in. That wasn’t much of a compliment when Small Comforts set the standard. She even had a pair of shoes! More like booties really. They had no laces. The whole feel of this situation was that of something important, at least for her two guardians. Her mom was wearing a dress suit. She’d never seen the woman wear either. Sabrina was in her uniform bouncing up and down to diffuse her overabundant energy. They were all waiting on.

“Well hello there, Ivory family!” Doctor Samantha Winton stepped through the door and greeted them with a smile. “I’m sure you’re very excited to be here.”
“Yes, very much doctor.” Gloria extended a hand.

“You are very much welcome, doctor.” Samantha accepted the handshake with gratitude.

“I appreciate you squeezing us in on such short notice.”

“Well normally we have a very long waiting list for these procedures but considering your daughter was such a close personal friend and the….unfortunate accident that happened to her at school..I was happy to oblige.” The doctor bent down to the exam table Izzy was on.

“Hello again Izzellah.” she smiled at her warmly. “Let me take this opportunity to personally apologize for the abhorrent behavior of my youngest son. I guarantee you his attitude is being strictly corrected as we speak.”

Izzellah didn’t know how to take this. She’d seen Samantha Winton a few times in passing when she’d visited, but Darren seemed adamant in them never interacting or having a conversation.

“I always thought you were such a good influence on that idiot son of mine.”

“Which one?” Sabrina smarmed.

There was a pause. Then Dr. Winton started giggling.

“Sabrina, that was highly inappropriate.” Gloria chastised.

“No it’s fine Dr. Ivory.” Samantha petted Izzellah on the head. “I’m well aware of the shortcomings of the men in my family, although young miss I would appreciate if you refrained from such talk in the future.”

Sabrina blushed. She seemed slightly taken aback by the older woman’s sincerity.

“So I have some good news and bad news, Ivory family.” Samantha announced.

“Did we not get approved?” Sabrina asked.

“On the contrary little miss.” Samantha beamed. She checked her clipboard then smiled proudly. “Your case has been approved. Izzellah is a perfect candidate for the procedure.”

“The bad news.” Gloria inquired.

Samantha deflated. “Because of the increasing demand for this procedure we are currently out of the implants necessary for the permanent option.”

Izzellah breathed a sigh of relief while the rest of the room seemed crestfallen.

“Does that mean Izzy can’t get chipped? What-what if she gets lost or hurt?” Sabina was on the verge of panicking. Her little heart seemed set on this. Izzellah knew why. Was there any better way to control your pet sister than to know where she was at all times? Izzellah had no sympathy for her.

“Don’t fear Ivory family!” Samantha boasted. She added a bit of base to her voice like she was imitating a super hero. She giggled to herself again. “I didn’t have you come down here just to waste your time. We’ll have more product shipped to us in about a week and you will be the first to know!”

“One week.” Izzellah said to herself. That was all the time she had.

“Why yes!” Samantha informed. “Someone’s excited I can tell.”

Izzellah bit her tongue. Something made it impossible for her to hate this woman even as she casually proclaimed her undoing. She was every bit the overly cheerful and annoying ditz her sister was but, fuck she was charming.

“We’ll have you all taken care of next Friday little one.” Samantha booped Izzellah on the nose much like her younger sister enjoyed.

“Isn’t that great, Izzy?” Sabrina moved her cheek next to her tiny and nuzzled her directly.

“Oh my gosh! They are so cute together!” Samantha gushed. “I wish my children got along so well!”

“Yes. they’ve both grown closer because of this. Sabrina cares very deeply for her sister.” Gloria agreed.

“If only my kids practiced such care with their-.” Samantha paused for a moment lost in thought.

“Doctor?” Gloria interrupted. Samantha snapped back to reality. “If I could speak with you in the hall? I do have some more pressing concerns about the procedure.”

“Such as?”

“Well for one I would like to discuss the long term ramifications of introducing foreign objects into my daughter’s body. I would be horrible to have another event like the shrink effect.”

“Oh serious, doctor time.” Samantha mocked and laughed at herself. “I understand completely. I can personally vouch for the safety of the nano beacons. My husband has had them in his system for almost a year now.”

“I also like to discuss the possibility of adopting these procedures at Harmony Grove.”

“Oh that is a splendid idea!” Dr. Winton beckoned Dr. Ivory out the door. “I hear that you are doing great work over there.” Their conversation muffled as both “doctors” left the room. What a load of self aggrandizing bullshit!

“One week.” Izzellah repeated.

“One week!” Sabrina copied. She took her little sister in kisses.

One week.








 

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

That was a chapter folks. Like comment and subscribe! Also follow me on twitter @ Idon'thaveatwitter and donate to my non existent patreon. There are also "Small" t-shirts available! See you next week. 

Edit: I fixed a pretty dumb mistake on my part that more than a handful of you are probably aware of....oopsy poopsies. The rest of you that don't know what it was "Hah!" I got away with another one.