- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey! It's Thursday which means a super cool new chapter of Small you were all looking forward too!......Oh! You weren't excited about it?....Well....it's here anyway I guess. -_-

 

Small Chapter 7: Loving Relationship

 

It was the weekend which meant mom had a day off, which meant the whole family slept in. Izzellah woke up not in her makeshift shirt blanket. On top of that Sabrina had seen fit to strip her in her sleep. She felt the warmth of Sabrina’s skin and could hear the pulse of her heartbeat. It was clear where she was. Izzellah crawled out of her captivity inside the training bra of her little sister. Izzellah was uncomfortable with this sudden intimacy her sister was promoting, but Sabrina wanted it. She was beginning to understand what Sabrina wanted she got, and her sister wanted her.  She rose up to her feet just under her titan sibs shoulder. Sabrina was still asleep. The young giantess had chosen to dawn Izzellah’s pink lemonade top in the night. Her mouth hung open and a string of drool dangled from her bottom lip. Izzellah shivered. She would avoid another encounter with that orifice if it was the last thing she did. She took in her sleeping protector. She was cute, for a “human”. Izzellah was cementing the distinction. It was an important one. She couldn’t afford to be motivated by selfishness, or emotions. Not like humans. It was about survival now. Surviving to remain herself and see the next day.

She crouched down and slid off her shoulder and onto her arm. From there Izzellah hopped onto the bed. She walked the length of her living landscape and she ran her hand down the side feeling up the smoothness. Izzellah reached her sister’s feet and recoiled. The memories were still fresh. She could still taste Sabrina’s sweat in the back of her throat. Another experience she would avoid repeating at all costs. She finally reached the edge of the bed. How many times had she made it this far? She checked behind her. Sabrina was still snoozing away. She heard a snore from her. The girl could sleep when she wanted to. Izzellah knew this was her opportunity. It was time to test herself

For these first few days of her new life Izzellah had noticed some changes in her body. That first day she danced with Sabrina she had jumped higher than she’d ever thought possible. She was scurrying about faster than her legs deemed humanly reasonable….well if she was still human. She’d survived a drop from no where near one hundred feet but at least a story relative to her. She’d been frozen, masticated, and flat out crushed by her sister and yet here she was no worse for wear. Not even a broken bone or sprained ankle, just a few hours of sourness and considerable mental fatigue. Was it the nanomachines? Were they still coursing through her body? Giving her super abilities? She laughed at that. Nothing about her was super. She was regularly outmuscled by fingers. Nothing she could do even compared to the slightest of human effort. She took a deep breath. She jumped. She fell. She landed. She was safe. She laughed. She knew it! There was nothing to fear from this bed. The vertigo she’d felt that first night seemed almost ridiculous now. Maybe this was her chance. Sabrina was asleep. She could escape now. Maybe go to her mom. Beg to be taken to work with her.

*Yawn*....Nope. Sabrina began to stir. “Little sis?” Izzellah heard. She briefly thought of hiding, but decided that was ultimately a foolish one. Sabrina would tear her room apart in the search, find her, and it would lead to punishment.

“Little sis?!” Sabrina repeated louder. Izzellah could detect just a hint of panic in her voice and feel the shuffling on the bed. It was endearing really. Sabrina did love her. Every action her sister made seemed to prove it without a doubt. That’s what truly scared Izzellah more than anything.

“DOWN HERE!” Izzellah shouted. She could feel her sister perk up. She could just imagine the smile on her face. Two feet, freshly pedicured, placed down on either side of her. They rose up to twin towers that were Sabrina’s legs which connected at her pink pantie covered waist, This girl really loved pink. She looked past the lemon design of her top up to Sabrina’s patented cheshire grin.

“What are you doing down there sis?” she asked.

A smartass reply popped into Izzellah’s head. She choked it down. “Just wanted to see if I could jump off the bed.”

Sabrina smirked. “Okay then. I’d prefer if you’d woke me up first.”

“Next time.” Izzellah promised.

“So go ahead.” Sabrina picked up her little Izzy and placed her back on the mattress. “Show me now!”

Izzellah met her sister’s gaze. Why would she care about this. Izzellah didn’t bother analyzing it. Better to just obey. She jumped and landed with a roll. She heard her sister clap in adoration.

“Amazing!” she cheered. “You’re so cool Izzy!”

“Izzy” knew now. Sabrina was trying to comfort her after yesterday, after her emotional breakdown last night. She probably felt guilty. What for? She was properly enforcing her power as a human afterall. It was her own fault for disobeying, especially over something as petty as painting toenails. Besides she did good work.

“Don’t start this shit, Sabrina.” Izzellah said. Her sister smiled even wider at her swear.

“I don’t understand?” She tried to play coy.

“Don’t feel bad about what you did to me.” Izzellah clarified. “It’s a fucking insult. You didn’t do anything wrong. I’m dealing with it.”

Sabrina seized from the ground once more and peppered her in playful kisses. Once she’d finished her display of affection she started stroking Izzellah that made her melt. She looked Izzellah in the eye.

“Is it wrong that I’m not sorry?” This was a real question. She was searching for approval from her two inch sister. Her older sister.

“No.” Izzellah revealed. “It’s your job. I’ll try to listen to you more...and respect you.”

“Try?” Sabrina raised an eyebrow.

“I will!” Izzy adjusted. “I will respect you, okay?”

“And trust me!” she added.

“And trust you.”

“And call me “big” sis?” Sabrina pushed.

“No.”

“You’re still no fun!”

“Can I get some damn clothes?!....please.”

 


 

 

Since mom was sleeping in even longer than they had, it meant breakfast was cold cereal. Sabrina was munching on Reese’s puffs this morning. Izzellah held one in her right hand and a plastic bowl in the other. It of course was another product of the shittiest production company west of the hemisphere. Small Comforts. Izzy looked at this flimsy piece of plastic. She swore she could break it with her bare hands. Instead she chose to crush the puff into crumbs and drop them in the bowl. She strolled over to her sister and raised up on her tippy toes to dip the bowl in her milk. Sabrina watched all this with a full mouth and her standard smile. She bopped Izzy on the head with her spoon. Speaking of spoons Izzy’s own utensil was the size of a giant ladle. Who the fuck scaled these things! They deserved to be fired and never work in the shrink service industry again. She chucked it and Sabrina spit out some milk in response. Izzy would eat her cereal caveman style. She slurped out the bowl tossing aside any sense of shame or table manners. When she was done she had a considerable milk moustache. More a milk beard really. Sabrina picked up on this and her sister. Izzy froze as the inside of Sabrina’s mouth was revealed. The same muscle that she’d come to know personally squirmed out and slid up her face. The milk beard was removed and replaced.

“All clean.” Sabrina said. She took another bite.

 


 

 

It was homework time. Even worse. Gloria was up, and she’d decided to watch. The matriarch seemed rather peeved at the fact her youngest daughter had completely blown off her responsibilities yesterday. No chance of that today. So it was that all three Ivory’s were gathered in the living room.

Izzellah sat on her mom’s shoulder. Apparently despite Sabrina’s urging Gloria Ivory still held the real power in the house. Izzellah witnessed her sister sulking in the corner. Her head was deep into a textbook. It was really odd seeing her this way. For the last few days she was this powerful goddess. Now she was just a small child again.

“Shouldn’t I be helping her?” Izzellah asked her mom.

“She can do it herself.” Gloria informed. “She’s not an idiot. She’s just lazy.” She took a sip of tea for a change. It was too late in the day for coffee.

‘How have you been doing, mija?”

This threw Izzellah. Her mom never bothered to ask her that when she was human.

“I’m fine.” she said. It was strange being this close to her mom. The most physical contact they’ve had in years were harsh slaps. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d even hugged her mom. Was it even this year? It must have been right? Now she was sitting on her shoulder with an arm gripping her neck for support.

“Good.” Gloria said matter of factly. “Your sister is taking care of you?”

Izzellah thought about revealing all that had happened to her. What would happen if she told her mother about Sabrina’s little lesson? Would she even care? She was “human” too.

‘She’s…..possessive.” Izzellah decided. It wasn’t a lie. She mentally couldn’t lie to her mom right now.

“Clearly.” Gloria noted. She tilted her nose toward her normal sized daughter. Both women heard a loud sniffle coming from her direction. “How long do you think before I give you back to her?”

“What?” Izzellah must have misheard.

“How long?” Gloria repeated. “Make a decision, Izzellah.”

Izzellah couldn’t believe it. For a brief moment she actually had the illusion of power over her sister.

“Let her finish the chapter first.” Izzellah said. “Then we can go over the whole thing together.”

“Good answer.” Gloria stated.

Izzellah felt a modicum of pride. She looked over her mother. At this size every detail of her was visible. She looked good for a woman for over thirty. Her skin was tight with few wrinkles on her face that added that mature look young boys loved. She had a lovely tan a shade darker than her daughters. She looked exotic and desirable. Gloria Ivory possessed a true woman’s figure. She had curves Izzellah hadn’t inherited and Sabrina was too young for. As if to punctuate this Gloria breathed in and Izzellah gained an eyeful of her bountiful busom. A tempting valley of cleavage presented itself. Part of her wanted to dive in head first.

“Izzellah!” She snapped back to reality. “What are you looking at?”

“Ummmmm.” Izzellah blushed. She had no answer. She couldn’t lie to her mom but she didn’t have to tell her she was perving. What was wrong with her? First her sister, now her mom. She really needed a smoke. Suddenly they both heard a slam. This startled Gloria and she jumped forward and spilled tea on her robe. Izzellah was thrown from her perch and down Gloria’s sternum. She had gotten her wish.

Sabrina groaned loudly and slammed her book on the counter again. “I don’t get it!”

“Dammit, that’s no excuse to throw a tantrum!” Gloria chastised.

“Can Izzy help me yet?” Sabrina begged.

“Izzellah!” Gloria realized. She searched the easy chair for her oldest and tiniest child. She wasn’t there. Her eyes went to the ground instead. Then she felt it. Her face went red as a delicate hand gripped her left nipple. She felt squirming between her chest. Unbelievable.

 

Izzellah was surrounded in warmth. She couldn’t help but enjoy the two things her mom had that Sabrina just didn’t. Her considerable embarrassment was overpowered by possibly the one perk this whole shrinking ordeal had produced. She squirmed and fell deeper into her mom’s cleavage. She did have to escape after all. Gloria Ivory would not tolerate this for much longer even if it was an accident. She had to at least try. She pushed her hands against the pliant prison and worked her way forward. Her left hand emerged around the corner of her mother’s mammary and gripped something. It was supple and smooth. She squeezed it to gain a handhold to pull herself out and it grew in her hand. Her heart skipped when she realized what she’d done.

“Izzellah!” She heard. She’d just groped her mom’s nipple. She felt her mom’s fingers upon her. She was yanked rudely from her literal booby trap and dangled in front of her mom upside down. The giantess’ face was deep magenta with anger, embarrassment, and something else. An experienced woman like Gloria Ivory could usually hide her emotions well, but not from Izzellah, not at this size. Izzellah peered down at her mom’s lovely chest. Her nipple was erect, both of them were. No way! Izzellah shook her head. Her relationship with Sabrina was already pushing a boundary she wasn’t comfortable with, but not her mom! Never her! She hadn’t really…….aroused her. Impossible! But the proof was right there. Both nips were pointing out proudly. That didn’t just happen.

“Sorry?” Izzellah shrugged.

“Never again, mija.” Gloria stated but honestly it didn’t sound too convincing. Something about the way she said “mija” sounded seductive. A different, braver, Izzellah might have pushed this. What did she actually have to lose? But no. It wouldn’t happen. Her fragile psyche couldn’t survive even a taste of a relationship like that with a woman she’d worked so hard to hate for the last three years at the least. Plus poor Sabrina might kill herself….after killing both of them. Still this little encounter might keep her from crying in Sabrina’s grasp tonight. That was something. And her mom? Well she was something else.

 


 

 

 

Izzellah found herself placed on Sabrina’s open textbook. “Intro to 7th Grade Math”.

“Help your sister with her homework.” Gloria ordered as she fumbled with her robe, trying to both dry herself and prevent flashing both her daughters. “I gotta go clean up and get dressed.” Izzellah could hear the irritation in her voice. Gloria stomped away and Izzellah stole a glance at the bottom of her backside exposed from her hiked up robe and just a glimpse of her red underwear. Mommy had it going on. It seemed every Ivory woman had been genetically gifted with a pleasing derriere.

“What was that about?” Sabrina asked.

Izzellah thought for a moment. She wasn’t really capable of lying to her sister right now either. She shrugged and smiled. “I fell between her boobs.” She admitted. “She’s probably pissed at me now.”

Sabrina snickered. “Not as pissed as she’ll be at me if I don’t finish this dumb homework.”

Izzellah looked at her textbook. She was on a chapter about multiplying and dividing fractions. She seemed to grasp the multiplication aspect with some competence but the division was completely beyond her. She didn’t seem to know you don’t have to divide fractions at all. It was time for a crash course on cross cancellation, mixed numbers, reducing, and reciprocals.

 

Izzellah found that she actually liked tutoring her sister. It was a confusing feeling, like most of her’s were now. She would’ve absolutely hated this not but a week ago. Now, well it was the only time her sister looked up to her. Sabrina’s brown eyes were on her as a curl of her dark hair covered her face. She bit on her pencil eraser like she did when she was confused. Her face scrunched sour.

“What’s the problem?” Izzellah asked.

“The problem is that math is dumb and makes no sense!” Sabrina fumed.

“Most people would say that math makes perfect sense. It the answer you get is incorrect it is almost always your fault.”

“What about a problem I haven’t even done yet?” Sabrina asked

Izzellah looked at the textbook and smiled. The answer was simple and Sabrina didn’t know she’d already done it multiple times already it was just arranged in a different way. It was a dirty trick really. The book had failed to explain the different ways division with fractions could be presented. This textbook was actually remarkably flawed in its information. The best Izzellah could say was that it was correct, but brief. It was clearly meant to throw out concepts for students to memorize and forget as soon as they graduated. Izzellah remembered her first year of highschool basically spent relearning everything they taught her in middle.

“It’s just a stack of numbers and fractions.” Sabrina griped in frustration.

“It’s another division problem. They rearranged it to throw you off.” Izzellah hefted a pencil over her shoulder and began to write the problem like the rest had been before. The pencil was heavy and cumbersome. Izzellah compared it to trying to draw on the ground with a plank of wood or a tree trunk. It turned out like the sloppy scribblings of a preschooler but it was just barely readable. She would have to work on writing at her new size a some point.

“Do you understand it now?” Izzellah asked.

“Oh!” Sabrina sparked. She wrote the problem out again and solved it splendidly.

“Thanks, Izzy.”

Izzellah flinched at her nickname but only slightly. She was becoming used to hearing it now. It wasn’t painful coming from Sabrina. It almost sounded natural. Izzy resigned herself. This was a fight she wasn’t going to win. Just like any fight she’d ever have with her sister again. She would be her Izzy. For now at least.

“You’re welcome, Sabby.” Izzy said. Her sister’s eyes sparkled and this time Izzy let her have her moment of joy…..moment over. “But you still have five pages of this to go, Dummy.”

“Aaaah!” Sabrina groaned.

 


 



Izzy was hard at work. Sabrina had just finished busting her ass on math homework so now it was apparently Izzy’s turn. Although instead of exercising the brain on equations the stunted sister was exercising her body on her “chores”. More accurately one chore, at least until Sabrina could concoct something else. So Izzy dipped a small piece of cloth into the vial of nail polish remover and began working to scrub off the Pink Pony Shimmer from Sabrina’s third toe.

She knew the girl wasn’t into toenail polishing. It was almost an insult to be working so hard to remove something she’d spent time and effort in creating in the first place, and it was work. It took considerable elbow grease to remove all traces of the stubborn paint. Izzy was starting to work herself into a sweat. She’d have to request a bath tonight. She stopped for a moment to catch her breath. Removing the polish was far more taxing than she’d thought, mostly due to her own perfectionism. It required her to climb and hurdle over the powerful peds to render them completely spotless. She knew Sabrina wouldn’t care or even notice a few stray microscopic dots of paint but at her size Izzy would, and if she was going to be forced to demean herself in this activity she would at least do it right.

“Everything all right down there?” Izzy heard. Her sister turned away from her laptop screen to observe her. Izzy could see a hint of concern on her face, probably afraid this would be a repeat of yesterday.

“Just taking a break.” Izzy assured. She turned onto her knees and resumed her work.

“You’re tired.” Sabrina narrowed her eyes to focus better on the tiny slaving away on her feet. She looked at her other foot completely beyond immaculate. Izzy had done more than enough for today. Respect in their new power dynamic had already been reaffirmed as Dr. Terrence Smith put it.

“You can stop.” Sabrina proposed.

“Can’t stop.” Izzy refused. She doubled up the effort.

“What?!’ Sabrina asked in shock.

Izzy froze. She quickly prostrated herself. “No disobedience intended!” She rose up and caught her sister’s eye. “It’s just that you’ve given me an assignment and I feel it would be disrespectful to leave your request unfinished. This is about respect, right?” Izzy wiped the sweat that was accumulating on her brow.

“Izzy.” Sabrina mewed. She grabbed her sister and cradled her. “You’re not my slave, Izzy. You’re my little sis. I’m not trying to work you into the ground, or make you worship me.

“But I-”

“Hush.” Sabrina quelled. “I won’t stop you if you really feel you need to finish this but let me at least do this for you.” Izzy found herself stripped of her Small Comforts brand granny panties and oversized porcupine shirt. She laid bare on her sister’s palm as a concentrated gust of wind blew across her. This wasn’t the standard playful breath Sabrina usually indulged herself in but a focused blast of cooling air that lowered her body temperature. Izzy sighed in relief. She then found herself back on her Sabrina’s foot.

“Finish up quick, Izzy.” Sabrina commanded. “I have other fun things planned for us.”

 


 

 

Izzy’s breath caught in her throat. The ground was shifting and uneven, and she couldn’t stand. She stared up through the darkness at the corona of light emerging from it. Sabrina’s face emerged to eclipse the fleeting shine of the room outside her confinement.

“I don’t understand?” Izzellah screamed. “I haven’t done anything wrong! Why are you punishing me?!” Sabrina’s face scrunched.

“This isn’t a punishment, I promise!” she tried to reassure. It fell on deaf ears.

“You can’t do this to me!?” Izzellah shrieked. She tried to climb up the dark fabric wall of her cotton container.

“Please calm down, Izzy!” Sabrina pleaded into her black and white plaid sock. “This is just an experiment.”

“Experiment my ass!” Izzellah bellowed. She tried to climb again and was actually making progress. She really couldn’t trust her sister. “Humans” were all the same. She’d use her like a plaything just like Braxton would. She had to escape. Her finger reached the edge but she was shaken loose to fall back down into the darkened depths.

“I’m not going to step on you. I promise. Sabrina said. “You said you’d trust me.”

Izzellah had said that. She thought she could, but now she was inside a sock. A sock her giantess sister fully intended to wear in mere moments. All pretense of trust was gone. How could she possible endure this situation without being flattened under her domineering digits again?

“Trust me, you’ll be okay.” Sabrina smiled. The opening of the sock and the light that flowed through it was blocked for good by her delicate, petite, and terrifying foot.

 

Izzellah found herself being pushed against the edge of the fabric as Sabrina’s foot forced it’s claim on the sock that belonged to it. She was just a guest in its home.

 


 

 

Sabrina had never worn this sock before. Long socks were never her style, but today they served an important use. The cotton blend that they were comprised of was, thick, soft, and form fitting. Vital traits for the task they were needed for. She pulled the fabric all the way past her knee until they stopped at her lower thigh. She could appreciate the comfort they offered. What she appreciated even more was the cargo they held. Right at the tip, just underneath her toes, was little Izzy secured snugly between them.

“You okay in there, little sis?” She asked. She raised her foot onto her knee and bent down to hear her. She got a loud “Mrrph!” in response. Sabrina was mildly worried but it didn’t sound like a scream of pain or terror so for now she would continue. It was essential that this work for her plan to continue. She wouldn’t risk Izzy being put in danger at school again.

“I’m going to take a step now.” Sabrina informed. Izzy clearly didn’t like that idea as her body squirmed and fought against her toes and the fabric of the sock itself. That’s why she’d chosen these despite the clash with her personal taste. The thickness insured that Izzy wouldn’t rip through them. That could cause an unfortunate accident and experience the tiny would not appreciate, and she wanted Izzy to appreciate this. Hopefully one day enjoy it.

 

She placed her sock clad foot down on the carpet. She put most of the weight on her back heel to ensure no strain was put on her passenger. She’d seen videos of this online. Tiny videos usually went viral. Sabrina had seen numerous videos of tinies being stuffed in unfamiliar places. Most of them weren’t gentle as the human guardian cared very little if at all for their smaller charge. Sabrina didn’t care too much for those even as she watched them with morbid curiosity. A tiny being stuffed in an old sneaker before a jog, a tiny forced to endure time in his older brother’s underwear as he wore them. One video a tiny flat out being sat on for fifteen minutes while their owner went on about a video game review with a tiny camera to record his horrified reactions. Tiny drop tests, can a tiny survive being cooked in a microwave (apparently they can, but not well), a tiny being tossed around in a hamsterball, the list went on. It seemed you were only limited by your own creativity. Sabrina was partially repulsed by this. A darker part of herself could see the enjoyment in some of them if done in the spirit of fun, if it were anyone other than her little Izzy. Then she’d come across a new video. It had been up for a week but had less than a thousand views. The channel was small but it seemed to be growing a bit after it’s newest upload. It was of a woman that looked to be in her twenties and her shrunken boyfriend. They told their story. Apparently he was her co-worker and had pined after her for years. They never went out but shared lunch together everyday. That’s when he’d passed out and shrunk before her eyes. She took him to the hospital and when she was told he’d be shipped to an institute she volunteered to claim him. He was an orphan and had no real family. Things had developed from there and now they were posting Youtube videos. The videos were instructional. How to care for your tiny but not just that, how to have fun with your tiny. That’s where she’d gotten this idea. She’d seen a video of these two where the woman revealed she’d been wearing her boyfriend in her sock. Her boyfriend wasn’t hurt, in fact he seemed to enjoy it. They showed techniques and instructions on how to wear your tiny all day without hurting them. Sabrina decided then and there that this was the relationship she wanted with Izzy. After watching all their videos she found it linked to other channels and articles and that’s where she even discovered Dr. Terrence Smith! She absorbed all that information over the last few days. It wasn’t as popular as a tiny torture time vid but fuck those people. Maybe she would join the community herself. She could convince Izzy to go for it. They could do so much with just her dancing alone! It all started with these first steps. If she could master this, then she could take Izzy to school without fear. She would keep Izzy with her at all times. She’d dare Ms. Applegate to try and put her Izzy in another hamster cage! She’d never even know Izzy was there! Sabrina raised her foot again and balanced on her left.

“Izzy you still awake, you breathing okay?”

“Mrrph!’ she heard again. Her sister wasn’t struggling like before although Sabrina doubted her tiny enjoyed this. TIme. Little Izzy just needed time.

“Just one more step, Little sis.”

 


 

 

Apparently Sabrina’s foot treated her houseguests with the utmost respect and affection. She was held firmly by the titan toes and what she could only describe as a hug from an overly handsy aunt or uncle. She was compressed and secure, but not uncomfortable or in pain. It have taken impressive dexterity and control for Sabrina to pull this off. The only thing that was a true impairment was the damned heat. It was sweltering in the sock from a mixture of the naturally warm fabric, the claustrophobic space, and Sabrina’s body heat. Izzellah was sweating like a roasted pig.

“Just one more step, Little sis.” She heard. Izzellah closed her eyes and prepared for the ride once more. In the past days she thought she gotten used to sudden changes in altitude just by the nature of her predicament. Something about being confined in the socks darkness made the experience worse. Her stomach twisted as she felt her body leave the ground as Sabrina lifted her foot. It settled on the descent as Sabrina did this much more methodically than the lift off. She was taking precise care in ensuring her safety. Izzellah was almost flattered, if she wasn’t completely embarrassed that this was even happening to her in the first place. Fuck being small! She felt herself lift off again even slower this time. The foot came to a resting position and the big toe seemed to pat her head in a comforting display. She felt a tug behind her and the fabric began to move and brush past her. She saw light again and breathed in a refreshing blast of cool air. Sabrina’s face came into view. She glanced at the billboard visage of her sister, the tan skin, the curly hair, the big round eyes, and tiny upturned nose. Her face was a mixture of worry and relief.

“That wasn’t too bad was it?” she grinned.

 


 

 

Izzy drifted in her own bathtub. When she closed her eyes she could almost pretend she was normal again, back to her original size, and enjoying a relaxing bath after dance class. Of course that fantasy was dramatically overshadowed by what should have been a pool of waist deep water becoming a vast ocean before her and the columns that shot forth from its depths. Sabrina stood nude in the slowly rising water of Izzy’s bathtub. Her room only had a stand up shower which is why this switch was made. It dawned on Izzy that the bath  she’d had in the sink might have been the exception and not the rule.

“I’m going to sit down now.” Sabrina warned. She lowered herself into the tub and the water level slowly rose with her. Izzy drifted to the edge of the tub. It’s a good thing she knew how to swim or this might be dangerous. Sabrina lifted a leg and started to lather it with soap. Water fell down it like a waterfall.

“We’ll need to keep practicing with the sock.” She informed. Izzy almost wondered why but the plan was pretty obvious. She would sneak her into school. Chances were if Sabrina was upfront about her attendance she would be placed back in that dreadful cage. Even if Braxton had learned the fear of god from Sabrina or was now paralyzed and breathing through an iron lung Izzy wouldn’t risk herself in that thing again. She agreed with the plan in merit but not so much in method. Not that she really had the right to argue at all.

“I-I also have other ideas.” Sabrina said. She lowered her leg back into the warm water and started work on the other.

“What kind of ideas.” Izzy heard herself saying. She was surprised she was actually curious. Maybe it was self preservation. Sabrina had been coming up with all kinds of “ideas” lately. Would it be like her ice cream idea, or her sock idea, or her lessons, or worse.

“I was thinking of starting a Youtube channel featuring me and you.”

Izzy dunked herself underwater and laughed hard. She watched as the air bubbles escaped her mouth like a torrent towards the water’s surface. Youtube! What a stupid idea! No one ever got famous on Youtube. Let alone a tiny. It was a one in a million chance inside a one in a million chance. What would she do sing?! She kept these thoughts to herself. No sense raining on her sister’s parade. Maybe they would be that one in a million, after all it was almost one in a million she would shrink but here it she was treading water at the size of a coin.

“Sure.” Izzy agreed. “What else?”

“Welll,” Sabrina started. “Fun things.”

“Fun things?”

“LIke this!” Izzy felt  herself drifting again. Sabrina was making small waves with her hands that pushed her closer. It felt like the wave pool at a water park. She felt the back of her head bump into Sabrina’s chest.

“I guess that was kinda fun.”

“That’s not what I was talking about.” Sabrina revealed. She wore a familiar smile. The kind of mischievous cheshire she’d had after that oral ice cream adventure. She was grabbed. A dallop of her favorite almond scented aloe body wash was poured on top of her. Then Sabrina started working the soap into her gently with both thumbs until suds formed.

“I really want us to be closer…..as sisters.” Sabrina said. She brought Izzy to her chest and started gently rubbing her soapy body against herself until a lather formed.

“You shouldn’t be afraid to touch me whenever you want. A-anywhere.” Sabrina went on. She raised Izzy to her face and blew some of the suds off. Izzy knew the closeness Sabrina wanted wasn’t something most sisters shared.

“This morning. When you told me you fell between mom’s…..y’know.”

“BOOBS.” Izzy said bluntly. This girl was strangely shy at the oddest times.

` “I was actually a little….jealous.” Sabrina admitted. Izzy found herself lowered until she came face to flatness with Sabrina’s chest. Sabrina gripped her left...well it wasn’t a breast but there was something there, maybe, in the right light, if you squinted really hard, a committee was looking into it. An itty bitty titty one. Sabrina was vice president of it.

“I-I don’t have those yet and it seemed like so much fun.”

What was she in such a fucking hurry to grow up for? She should enjoy her youth. Izzy thought. She sure hadn’t. Nature would run it’s course in time. Honestly it was already happening. She would be out of training bras soon…...ish. With their genetics Sabrina would probably end up looking more like their mom then she did. Izzellah Ivory in most cases was just a girl version of their dad. A really hot version if she felt like bragging. She drifted off for a moment. The idea of snuggling up to a significantly more endowed Sabrina was appealing. It was a perk she hadn’t even considered. Her plan was to be long gone before that happened, but she had no plan right now. Her moment could take months or even years if it ever came at all. Izzellah observed her little sister. She had been trying very hard this last week. She was both the source of significant trauma and her only shining light in this shrunken hell. Izzellah knew she was lucky. Sabrina was probably the best, no she was the best person to take care of her. Maybe living under her wouldn’t be so bad.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I guess it's  a good enough time  to tell you this story is about half over.