- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Good morning!....people who are reading this in the morning. Enjoy another chapter of a lukewarm story that a handful of people have taken a minor interest in!

Small Chapter 6: Training Day



Izzellah felt warm. She was wrapped up in something soft. It was her favorite top; the pink one with the lemon wedge. The world slowly rose and fell with her breath and there was a gentle weight on her back. It went up and down her body slowly applying pinpoint pressure to her joints. It felt heavenly. Her body was uniquely sore and whatever was massaging her like this new exactly where to go to make her purr, and she did. She let out a soft yawn and snuggled deeper into her bedding. She closed her eyes. She’d sleep in today. Then she heard the giggle. Sabrina! Her eyes snapped open. Izzellah poked her head out of her shirt-blanket. She had been sleeping on Sabrina’s chest! She felt the giant finger that must have been massaging her rise up past her shoulder blades. It pressed in between them and provoked an involuntary moan of satisfaction.

“Morning sleepy head.” Sabrina smiled down at her.

Izzellah rose up immediately. She didn’t know how she’d ended up in this position but she wasn’t planning on making a habit of it. She felt the breath of her sister flow over her body…..Her still naked body.

“Ahh!” she screamed. She wrapped her arms around herself to try and protect her modesty and “Eww!” she was all sticky. From? A flashback suddenly hit her. The ice cream! The….oh no. She took a step back and bumped into Sabrina’s palm and jumped. This seemed to amuse her mountain of a sister and she giggled again. It was difficult not to be overwhelmed just by existing this small. She breathed in deep. It was just Sabrina. Izzellah assessed herself. She was hungry, sticky, and gross. Shower. That was her first priority. She walked around Sabrina’s massive hand. Sabrina was leaned back against the head of her bed. “Her” new laptop was opened to some internet article on the treatment of tinies. It didn’t really matter what she was doing though, Izzellah had her own priorities. She vaulted over her sister’s leg and marched toward the edge of the bed. She could feel those imposing pair of dark brown eyes upon her. She just knew Sabrina was still wearing that amused grin. Who was so happy first thing in the morning anyway? She reached the edge and looked down. It seemed even higher up than last time. Fortunately the vertigo hadn’t hit her yet. She braced herself. She’d have to test this sooner or later. At her new size logically gravity would have less effect on her. She knew she could survive this.Izzellah closed her eyes and leaped.

She was caught. Sabrina had snatched her out of midair almost instantly. Izzellah found herself pushed over onto her back with Sabrina’s index finger. It then prodded her stomach, petting and pinning her simultaneously.

“Where do you think you’re going, little sis?” Sabrina chuckled.

Izzellah said nothing. She didn’t feel like talking to Sabrina, or anyone really. Especially not a human. It was slowly dawning on her that she wasn’t one of them anymore. She’d only been shrunken for three days, and she’d already been captured, molested, and nearly stolen and taken advantage of. She’d lost all her possessions and been treated like a toy or an animal. Izzellah turned her head and shut her eyes. She was in Sabrina’s hands now. Her fate wasn’t her own.

 


 



She felt her sister move off the bed. She heard Sabrina idly hum to herself as her index finger continued to feel her up. She flashed back to Braxton. His smelly, greasy finger had felt so rough on her. She nearly gagged thinking about some of his skin or scent still being on her. Sabrina was gentler and more adept. Her touch felt comforting if still unwanted. She didn’t have it in her to protest though, mostly because it felt good. Her mind drifted back to yesterday. Being nearly crushed between her sister’s toes, buried in ice cream, that whole mishap in her mouth. The crazy talk about only trusting her, not letting anyone touch her ever? What was her angle with all this. It was so unlike the Sabrina she knew, but it was clear to Izzellah now that she’d never really understood her little sister at all.

She heard a door open and close and felt a bright light on her eyelids. She opened to find they were in the bathroom. Had Sabrina read her mind? She was let down onto the bathroom counter. She felt the cold of the marble on the bottom of her feet.

“Bathtime little sis.” Sabrina chirped. She playfully booped her on the nose.

Izzellah prepared for the worst. At the very least she assumed Sabrina would insist on them bathing together, at the worst she feared she’d become some kind of loofah or bath sponge for the almost teen. To her suprise, Sabrina’s hand went to pull the stopper for the sink, she then turned one the faucet alternating between hot and cold water until it was about waist high to Izzellah.

“Is the temperature okay?” she asked. Izzellah could see the steam rising from her bath. She feared it would be scalding to the touch. She dipped a toe in and it was indeed hot, but not painfully so. A toe soon became a leg, then another, then she was in up to her waist, then leaning back and floating in pure bliss. Izzellah couldn’t hide the smile on her face as the water melted away her soreness.

“I guess that’s a yes.” Sabrina laughed. She picked up a bottle a body wash and put just a drop in the water. She stirred it slowly with her hand that created a whirlpool that swept izzellah along with it. Soapy bubbles began to rise and form in the pool. “That must feel amazing huh? I don’t think you’ve had a bath in like three days.”

Izzellah ignored her. She wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of speaking to her yet. It was obvious what Sabrina thought of her yesterday. The way she causally toyed with her. Well toys didn’t talk. Sabrina just shrugged and began stripping. Izzellah was momentarily taken aback. Sabrina was a little too comfortable with this. Did she just lack the concept of modesty. Although she supposed it didn’t matter much when your only audience was 1/100th your size. What threat was she really?

Izzellah took it in. She hadn’t actually seen her sister naked in years. Her body hadn’t changed much, although there was now the subtle hint of a curve to her. That slight difference between a boy and a girl that came at that age before they became a man or woman. Her chest was coming in, her hips were wider, and her legs were thicker, not just from her general energetic athleticism, and her ass. Izzellah dunked her head. What the fuck was she doing? She felt like a pervert, leering and analysing her preteen sister’s physic. It was just so hard to ignore. Something about seeing the human body at such a enhanced scale. The ability to take in every detail. It was an experience that couldn’t be compared to and one she imagined many of the artistic sort would be envious of. She dived under the warm water and took a short lap around the perimeter of the sink. When she rose she heard the sound of rushing water.

Izzellah peered beyond the rim of the sink to find Sabrina soaping herself up with the frosted glass sliding door opened wide which completely trivialized their intended purpose. Was she really such an exibitionist? No. It just didn’t matter. They met eyes and Sabrina gave her a smile and a wink. Ugh! What did she have to be so fucking cheerful about? Izzellah knew that if Sabrina had been the one to shrink, she wouldn’t enjoy this nearly as much. Spending the rest of your life tending to your bratty little sister, What a nightmare, almost as bad as spending that time being taken care of by your bratty little sister. She floated back into the water and grabbed a handful of suds. She began working them into her hair. Most of the dried ice cream had come off but there were still some stubborn particles. She then soaped up her body and started to hand wash herself. Izzellah took this time to think. Sabrina was suspended for another week. It was Friday so that meant a weekend, five days, and another weekend before going back to that hell hole. That was ten days virtually alone with her. She had to figure out a way to coexist, at least until she could figure out how to escape. After yesterday, and the day before? No Izzellah did not plan on spending the rest of her life under the control of these humans. Not even Sabrina. Izzellah could admit that her little sister probably cared about her now more than anyone, but that wasn’t enough. Sabrina had some agenda, some plan for her that was becoming almost obvious now. She had no intention of being around to see that through. But maybe a temporary compromise?

“I love the waaay!” She heard her sister sing. “Oh baby I love the waaaay!” She had remarkable tone and clarity as she mimicked the Ariana Grande chart topper. Her sister was hiding all kinds of talents. No wonder mom was so intent on fostering a music career for her. Still, Izzellah gagged at Sabrina’s bland taste. Nothing wrong with Ariana. On the contrary. Millions upon millions of preteen girls were probably singing her songs in the shower right now. God! What if Sabrina ended up a popstar? Just as cookie cutter and candy coated as anyone on America’s top 100. She shook her head in disgust. The shower stopped. Sabrina emerged soaked from head to toe. She unstopped the drain and the the water level slowly fell. She placed her hand down. Izzellah stared at it for a moment then sighed and step in like a good little sister should.

“That wasn’t so bad was it, little Izzy?”

Izzellah bit her tongue. It actually wasn’t that bad until just that very moment.  

“What now?” Izzellah sighed.

 


 


Izzellah sat patiently as her sister ran a tiny comb through her long wet hair. It was meant for grooming and detailing eyelashes and eyebrows but it was also conveniently just the right size to straighten her dark locks.

“Your hair is so pretty Izzy.” Sabrina noted.

“Whatever.” Izzellah replied. She really felt like a toy doll now. They both sat on Sabrina’s bed wrapped in nothing but a towel and a small square of Charmin respectively.

“You can talk to me y’know?” Sabrina said. “I want you to talk to me.”

“I am talking to you.” Izzellah informed. “This is how I talk. I’m an antisocial bitch. Oh! And I actually dislike you very much.” Sabrina laughed at this. Was she always this chipper, or was it just impossible to take someone her size seriously?

“You’re not as bad as you think you are Izzy.” She gave her sister a kiss on the cheek. “And you don’t actually hate me or...dislike me very much.”

“How would you know?” Izzellah doubted.

“You’d be proud of me little sis.” She beamed. “I’ve been studying!”

“Right!” Izzellah overspoke. “Studying on what exacty?”

“You, silly!” Sabrina informed. “There are tons of articles about how to care for a shrink victim online, and this one guy, Dr. Terrence Smith has written a whole series of books on how to relate to the tiny mind.”

“This “Dr. Terrence Smith” a shrink victim?” Izzellah asked.

“Well, no.” Sabrina admitted,

“Then I wouldn’t trust in shit he’s written about what it’s like to be tiny.”

“The book said you’d say that.” Sabrina preached. “Tiny’s have a subconscious need to prove themselves. To show that they’re still independent and human, but what they really need is someone to rely on and positive and firm reinforcement.”

“Woooow!” Izzellah exclaimed in mock surprise. “That doesn’t sound like total bullshit to me!”

“I’m your rock, Izzy.” Sabrina declared. “I know you don’t trust me yet, but you will.”

Izzellah rolled her eyes.

“Giirls! Breakfast!” They both heard from their mom. It was the same call they’d heard almost every morning for over a decade.

“You will.” Sabrina repeated.

 


 



Breakfast was quite and almost normal. It was a simple meal of pancakes, eggs, and maple sausage with fresh squeezed orange juice and a bowl of assorted fruit up for grabs. Izzellah was always astounded at how her mom did it. The woman worked long hours at the hospital, sometimes not returning home until midnight, yet every morning breakfast was ready like clockwork. Although it must be slightly easier now that she was cooking for two and not three. Izzellah didn’t have a plate made. Apparently she was expected to pick off their plates like some insect...and so she did. She procured a toothpick from a small shot glass full of them. To her it was the size of a bow staff. She gave it a few twirls while she headed over to Sabrina’s plate.

Her sister had opted for two pancakes slathered in honey and maple syrup. She was busy slicing a banana to add on top of it only at her mother’s order. Izzellah shook her head. This girl would only eat sweets if she had the chance. It’s a miracle she didn’t have diabetes. Izzellah speared a chunk of pancake not completely coated in sugary slime and tore off a strip. Next for some egg. Sabrina liked hers scrambled with a little salt and pepper. That was serviceable. Another spear and more food was added to her shish kabob. Sabrina hadn’t claimed any sausage however so Izzellah had to make the journey towards her mom’s plate. The massive matriarch looked at her from on high as she took a sip of her customary morning coffee. Izzellah locked eyes with her as she stabbed a piece of sausage with a little extra oomph. She took her food stuffs and began wrapping them with the strip of pancake. She ended up with a long sort of makeshift pigs in a blanket the size of a hotdog. She took a bite and raised her eyebrows at her mother. Gloria took another sip and….was that a hint of a smile. Gloria moved her hand toward her diminutive daughter and Izzellah jumped back. She turned toward her sister. Sabrina nodded her head. Izzellah sighed. With as much fear as she could muster she shrieked and ran towards Sabrina’s plate. This was so stupid. She couldn’t believe she was going along with her sister on this but she’d placate her for now.

“Sorry, mom.” Sabrina apologized. “Little Izzy’s still a little nervous around people besides me after what happened.”

Izzellah cringed. Mom wouldn’t really fall for this would she? Sure she was justifiably terrified of all humans, and her mom was particularly intimidating but, she didn’t really see Gloria Ivory as dangerous. At least not in that blatant, violent, primitive way. If her mom had wanted to harm her, she wouldn’t even know it was happening.

Gloria narrowed her eyes at her youngest. “Little, Izzy?” Gloria nearly wretched from referring to her daughter like that. She chugged down a large amount of caffeinated beverage to wash out the bile in the back of her throat.

Just hearing her mom say that felt like a gunshot to the chest. They both shared a look. They had been at war with each other these last four years, but they agreed on one thing. Never “Izzy” never.

“You poor dear.” Gloria said as she finished her coffee. “Well I hope “Izzellah” gets over this soon. You’re going back to school in a week.”

Sabrina soured at the thought.

“And speaking of school.” Gloria continued. She got up and reached for a considerable stack of papers and folder from the kitchen counter top. “Your homework for the next week.”

“What!?” Sabrina whined.

“You didn’t think you’d get out of your responsibilities did you?” She dropped the stack in front of Sabrina. “That’s not how punishment works, mija.”

Sabrina soured even more at the horrid stack of scholastic expectation.

“I want it done by Monday!” Gloria ordered.

“Mom!” Sabrina exclaimed. “That’s impossiblllleee!”

“Don’t “Mom” me Sabrina!” Gloria erupted. “I already looked it over. This is light for you, besides you’re grounded so you won’t be doing anything anyway.”

“But, moom!”

“No more, Sabrina!” Gloria denied. “Izzellah will be helping you too. This should be easy, and if you finish it by Monday you might just get your t.v. privileges back.”

Sabrina perked up at this, but only slightly.

“I love you, mija. Oh! And don’t think you’ve gotten out of your violin practice either.” Gloria said before kissing her youngest on the cheek. “You too, Little Izzellah.” She kissed her finger and tapped her tiniest on the cheek. Then she was out the door and off to work once more.

 


 


Izzellah reclined against a stack of pancakes. She looked on with blatant amusement as her sister stared at her stack of homework for a solid minute. Like their mom had said it really was nothing, but to Sabrina it might as well have been a mountain of academic obligation. What was she so upset about anyway? Izzellah knew she’d be pulling most of the weight walking her through all this seventh grade waste of time.

“Nope. No.” Sabrina finally said. She picked up her homework and dropped the stack onto a the kitchen counter overlooking the living room. “I have more important things to do today.”

This confused Izzellah. What was more important than her homework, or more accurately an order from their mother? There would be hell to pay with Gloria if that homework wasn’t at least partially done within the timeframe she gave. Whatever. It was her funeral. Izzellah pulled at the loose fabric of her blue jumpsuit. It was another Small Comforts product and this time it was somehow too small. It rode up her legs exposing her ankles, shins, and calves. It was almost flooded up to her knees. It was tight and restrictive and the strange synthetic fabric felt like it would rip at any extreme movement. Small Comforts sucked. It cornered the market right now (mostly because no one cared) but if some actually competent manufacturer started producing quality goods they would be in trouble. Shrink victims were in the minority right now but shrinkings were still happening. There was a resurgence after the first documented event. The odds were still low but shrink victims weren’t going away. In a few years there would be a real consumer base that wouldn’t tolerate the inferior craftsmanship of Small Comforts. The money almost printed itself. It was a golden idea. One she would jump on as soon as she could if she weren’t unfortunate enough to be so small a damn salt shaker could beat her in a game of basketball! Izzellah sighed. So many lost opportunities.

She felt Sabrina’s approach before her shadow cloaked her in its presence. She locked eyes with her as her sister smiled oh so brightly. She was always way too annoyingly happy lately.

“What now?” Izzellah asked. Surely she had some immature bullshit planned. Would they play dress up? Watch more cartoons? Binge on more junkfood? Take a swim in the bath? Whatever it was she was ready.

“I’ve been thinking.” Sabrina smiled. “Since you’re now my “little” sis. You should call me “big” sis.”

“Big sis, Sabby?” Izzellah watched as her younger sister’s eyes lit up. She didn’t just fall for this one again. “I would rather lose an arm then ever call you “big” sis ever again.” Izzellah crossed her arms as her sister’s face deflated like a balloon. What a chump.

“Fine.” She relented. “I guess we’ll get started now then.”

“Started with what?” Izzellah was curious. Her sister had been a little off lately. She’d been reading!

“Your training!” Sabrina informed a new slightly off smile returning.

“Training?” Izzellah felt a small chill. She didn’t like the sound of training.

“I told you didn’t I?” Sabrina continued. “Things will get better when you start listening to me. So we’re gonna work on that, together.”

“We don’t need to work on anything.” Izzellah resisted. “You watch me? Fine, but I’m not your slave. I don’t have to listen to you all the time.”

“Oh,no!” Sabrina corrected with a real look of concern. She scooped up her little sis and cradled her in her hands. “Never like that!” She cooed a little and blew some hot pancake and banana scented breath on her. “But, I want things to be great for the both of us, forever.”

Izzellah looked on confused. She had been repeating these phrases often. What was the end goal here.

“When we’re here in our home and safe. You can do whatever you want. I’ll be watching you. I’ll know you’re safe.” Sabrina went on. “But we’re going back to school in a week.”

` Izzellah grumbled at that inevitability.

“When we’re out there in the world.” Sabrina’s mood darkened. Her tone became deathly serious. “We’re I can’t control what little pervert tries to get their hands on you. I need you to listen to me. No questions. Ever.”

“What?!” Izzellah had to bite her tongue to fight off the shakes.

Sabrina’s face suddenly did a 180 from serious brood to her standard overly cheerful and optimistic. “So my adorable, rebellious, little Izzy, needs to become my adorable, obedient, little Izzy….only when I tell you to.”

Izzellah gulped. Her little sister was completely mental. She wasn’t so sure she was prepared for her anymore.

 


 


“So according to Dr. Terrence Smith, a good relationship with a guardian and their tiny is based on a foundation of respect.”

Izzellah scoffed.

“And since you clearly don’t respect me. I’m giving you chores.”

“Chores. Right.” Izzellah looked up at the living monument of Sabrina from her place between her two feet.

“Nothing serious. More like bonding exercises really, but I expect you to do them or you will be….punished.”

“Punished!” Izzellah mocked. “You can’t punish me.”

“Of course I can.” Sabrina informed. “You have no rights remember. I could flush you down the toilet and the law wouldn’t care.”

Izzellah blanched. She took a step back. If she bolted now she could get to the door.

“BUT I’M NOT GOING TO DO THAT!” Sabrina corrected sensing the accidental threat. “That would be horrible and I love you so, I’m giving you a chance first.” She wiggled her toes expectantly.

Izzellah recovered with a few deep breaths. She looked at her sister’s toes then up at her face. She shrugged in confusion.

“Everyday when we get home from school I want you to clean my feet and paint my toenails.”

“That’s fucking gross, Sabrina!” Izzellah denied.

“Just do it okay.” Sabrina revealed a bottle of Pink Pony Shimmer nail polish. She placed it down next to Izzellah. She then placed down a towel and a bowl of steaming water. Finally she handed Izzellah a pole with a brush on the end. It had the initials S.C. “Clean first, please.”

“No.” Izzellah tossed the brush aside.

“Do we really have to start this already!?” Sabrina pleaded.

“You don’t even like your toenails painted!” Izzellah argued.

“I’m doing this for you! I read that tinies are into the whole feet thing. I’ve seen videos!”

“Not this tiny! Try again?!” Izzellah yelled. She kicked over the bottle of Pink Pony Shimmer and it rolled under the bed.

Sabrina sighed. “Punishment it is then.” She lifted her foot.

“Sabrina, no!” Izzellah screamed. She raised her arms to defend herself as her younger sister’s foot came crashing down and pinned her to the carpet.

 


 


Sabrina looked down at her foot. Izzellah was completely covered by it. She could feel her little sis wiggling in meager yet admirable resistance. She grinned from ear to ear. She had been secretly hoping for this. Little Izzy was right of course. She didn’t care to have her nails painted. She’d skipped the whole makeup phase and that bottle of Pink Pony Shimmer she’d received as a gift hadn’t been opened once in over a year, but when she’d read the part about strict expectation, reinforcement and punishments in Dr. Terrence Smith’s online book “Big Lessons for the Troubled Tiny” well a plan was forming. She’d seen videos of tinies online long before Izzellah shrunk. Some legitimately seemed to enjoy that new aspect of being small and she’s was prepared to enjoy something unique and new with her sister. Izzellah wasn’t most tinies though. Of course she wouldn’t go for it and Sabrina got what she’d really wanted. Little Izzy back under her feet. Yes, she could do this literally anytime that she’d wanted, but she wasn’t a monster. Sabrina refused to torture her sister for no reason! Buuuuut, if Little Izzy was refused to listen wellllll….two birds one stone really. She did feel guilty but-. Izzellah’s hands tickled the sole of her foot. Sabrina quivered as a jolt of pleasure ran up her leg. -this was such a rush! She did wish that Izzellah would get in line quickly. Then she could just ask for this. Little sister foot massages whenever she wanted! Oh, if only! She could deal with it for now. Izzellah was learning a lesson after all.

 


 


Izzllah struggled to find a breath. The pressure was intense.This was far worse than what Sabrina had subjected her to yesterday. It wasn’t just because the weight bearing down on her was so much more severe. It wasn’t just the fact that her face was now covered making every precious breath a stale and humid, gag inducing experience. It was because more than anything she now felt small. She was literally being stepped on...like a bug. That’s what she was now. A bug. She wasn’t human. Human’s didn’t get stepped on. She bit down hard. Harder than when she’d bit Braxton. Unfortunately Sabrina’s foot was made of something stronger than Braxton’s finger. The bite hadn’t even registered. Instead Izzellah was treated to a mouthful of big toe. She tried to dig her teeth into the rough skin but it just forced it’s way deeper in. It felt more like she was making out with it than trying to hurt Sabrina. A drop of sweat rolled down it and seeped into Izzellah’s open mouth. She choked on the salty bodily fluid.

“Stop! PLEASE!” She begged. Of course there was no chance Sabrina heard any of her cries. The pressure increased and Izzellah felt her bones pop! They grinded against each other creating a friction that heated her body. Her eyes felt like they would burst from her skull! Then it let up. Her sister’s prodigious ped eased up and rolled her oack and forth. The soft skin of her sole dragged over her and started pressing down at different angles. She was rolled backward into her sister’s heel. Her face was pressed hard into the dusty carpet. She sneezed...or tried to. It turned into a wheeze/cough/sob/heave. She was losing oxygen now. She felt herself fall apart. Then the pressure really ramped up. Was she standing now! Izzellah screamed as loud as she could. The result was a muffled peep that was equal to a mouse fart. Her body felt like it was being squeezed dry like a fresh orange. She didn’t know how she was still conscious..or alive! Her muscles ached, her bones ached, her mind ached. Sabrina would never dare try something like this last week. No one would. What was she supposed to learn from this? That anyone could do this to her? Even her oh so sweet little sister? That this was easy mode and true pain hadn’t even knocked on her door? That humans that didn’t have a personal stake in her well being would abuse her such as this, or ten times worse, then end her. That this was restraint?! That her sister didn’t want to hurt her but would to prevent others from hurting her worse. That she wasn’t ready for the world. That freedom would come with the terror of knowing each day could, would be her last. That it was better to…..better to be Sabrina’s precious little sister. Precious. Little. Izzy. Well…...message received. Izzellah’s overcooked mind ran these thoughts over and over on repeat for what seemed like an eternity. She couldn’t even feel the pain anymore. Her body was numb to it. Her thoughts hurt more. Even as she began to truly understand her place, she couldn’t accept it. She couldn’t be Izzy. Not for anyone. Could she? It must have been better than this. What option did she ha+

“And thirty!” she heard. The pressure lifted off immediately. She breathed in desperately and coughed out in anguish. It hurt to breath. Izzellah crawled to her knees to cope with the wheezing fit as her own spit and Sabrina’s sweat drip from her mouth. She collapsed onto her back. She saw the silhouette of her tormentor, her giantess, her protector, her goddess, her “Bi- NO NEVER!! Her brain snapped back. This wasn’t over yet. Izzellah Ivory was tougher than that! At least that was the lie she told herself.

“That was thirty seconds.” Sabrina said.  


 


Any pleasure she’d taken in this little punishment had been replaced with repulsion and guilt as soon as Sabrina saw her sister bent over and trembling like a wretch on the floor beneath her. When she’d turned over her eyes were glossed over and her mouth was agape.

Sabrina looked down at her toes. Her feet were probably cleaner than they’d ever been and her nails were a fresh coat of Pink Pony Shimmer. After the punishment Sabrina told Izzellah that she didn’t have to paint her toes, even though the book clearly said that she needed to follow through with her instruction. Izzellah insisted. She tried to stop her sister after finishing one foot. Izzellah insisted. Now after almost an hour of hard work her little sister stared up at her with a hard look of expectation. It was strange. Physically she seemed no worse for wear. No bruises, or broken bones, not even a chipped tooth or broken finger nail, but here she was with a meticulously done pedicure courtesy of two inch Izzellah Ignacia Ivory. Her little sis continued to hold that stare, never once breaking her gaze. It dawned on Sabrina that it was up to her to move things along. Of course it was. That was the whole point of this. Izzellah hadn’t been given permission to be herself yet. Sabrina dropped her palm and little Izzy walked on.

“I-I don’t want to have to do that again.” Sabrina revealed. “I don’t want to have to punish you. So just listen to me okay.” It was true. Punishing Izzellah wasn’t worth what ever fleeting pleasure she experienced. She’d have to figure out a new way to make that happen.

“Do you understand me?” Sabrina asked. Izzellah nodded. “Then say something.”

Izzellah leaned back onto her hands. She smiled as tears leaked from her eyes. “You really are a “human” aren’t you?”

 


 

Izzellah cried that night. She seemed to be doing that more than anything she’d ever done in the last 16 years of her life. She rested on top of Sabrina’s chest which was becoming the standard now. Sabrina was true to her word of never letting her out of her sight. So Izzellah cried into her sister’s chest, as her fingers wrapped around her. They were warm and soft. They stroked her hair, and rubbed her back. Izzellah couldn’t help but cling to them, cry into them. They were her protection after all. She reflected on what was happening. The first day she shrunk. Her sister playing the violin and seeming so elegant. The dance she did. She had secretly enjoyed that. She flashed to Sabrina so happy to take her to school. She was supposed to be a special surprise. Izzellah remembered the brutal beating Sabrina gave Braxton Winton. That was for her. Being buried in ice cream. That was for her. Being stepped on! Somehow that was for her too.

She cried some more.

Izzellah felt herself being moved upward. She felt Sabrina’s lips on her. It was tender and loving. How fucked up was it that her tormentor was also her source of comfort. Izzellah didn’t know what to do anymore. It had been less than one week since she’d shrank. She’d already changed so much, and learned even more. What would another week bring. She buried herself into Sabrina’s cheek and fell asleep.


 

Chapter End Notes:

I know what you're thinking. Who exactly is Dr. Terrence Smith?! He's a nutjob con artist with a degree he got in a two week course in Mexico probably, and he's cashing in on the shrink effect! Don't read his books.