- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How's it going friends? New chapter up. I actually really enjoy this one even if some of it is a bit superfluous. Get excited. This shows almost over!

Small Chapter 12: Ivory vs Ivory



Sabrina looked herself in the bathroom mirror. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Modest little fat deposits hung off her chest. She wasn’t positive, in the mirror she could barely tell. She cupped herself and felt a little weight. Not even a handful but it was something, just maybe. She tried to press them together. A small crease almost formed. No cleavage yet but soon. These would be Izzy’s new home away from home. The tiny wouldn’t want to leave then. She smiled at the thought and took another look in the mirror. From a profile she could notice a more pronounced and womanly curve.

“Oh is someone impressed by her little not-boobies!” Izzy mocked from below her. She was naked and spread eagle on the bathroom counter to cool off. Sabrina had taken care in wearing her out with a little early morning jog in her sock. Nothing painful, just enough to keep her temperature up and maybe send her on another day trip to the Hamptons. The plan hadn’t quite worked the way she’d expected and her little darling had landed somewhere in the middle. She was tripping balls but still had enough wherewithal to snark at her.

“I am sorry, my love but you will never have the figure of a woman!” Izzy pointed toward the sky in this declaration. A drunken laugh escaped her lips as her hand flopped back down.

“Shut up, Izzy.” Sabrina laughed. She needed to enjoy this moment. Izzy wouldn’t be nearly this pleasant when she was lucid again.

“You should see the Governess!” Izzy stated. “Big, honking, stripper tits on that one! She had the gaze of every gentleman from here to Jamestown! Looks a lot like you actually. You are the spitting image of my dear Brina if she were ten years younger. What peachy likeness.”

Sabrina had realized her sister was in fact talking about her big toe and felt honored they had such a tender relationship. This was how great their days could be. Why didn’t Izzy realize that?

Sabrina sighed. It was time to take a shower and end this little moment together. She scooped up her tiny and turned on the water. It was a little cold at first but she hopped in anyway. She liked the brisk feeling after getting all sweaty and enjoyed the feeling of the water warming up.

“Damn that’s cold!” Izzy jolted upward. “What the fuck, Sabrina?!”

Sabrina smirked as her sister started shivering. She knew how to warm her up. She retrieved her body wash and squirted a large dollop onto her palm and sister. She was covered  head to toe in the soapy formula. Her sister tried to talk, but the viscid liquid was overwhelming her. Sabrina pressed her against her neck and started rubbing her into a lather. She started at the neck and worked her way down. She rubbed her slick tiny under her arms and into her armpits. It was important to not leave any area unattended. Sabrina started swaying and shaking her hips. She hummed the song from the credits to Finding Nemo. It helped her bury down the bad thoughts. The guilt she was feeling. There was no room for it now. Not until Friday at the very least. She had to try and enjoy this. It wasn’t really that hard if she was honest with herself. She wanted this. She moved down to her chest and ground Izzy into her budding bosom. She could hear her sister mumbled screeches of resistance. Something about it really got to her. She deserved this. The spoiled little bitch! She wanted to leave! Sabrina could feel her tears mixing with the spray of the warming water. She hummed even louder. She was at her belly button now. She ran Izzy in circles around her tummy. She had to give Izzy credit. Sabrina could feel her miniscule fingers trying to claw at her skin. She was a fighter. She wouldn’t give up. It was the one thing Sabrina could always count on even when Izzy was big. She remembered that girl. She was so cold, so distant. She always wondered what could’ve been. Always hoped “Izzellah” would come around and be a sister to her. She almost missed that girl. She could hug her, rely on her, ask her what to do in this situation. She shook her head. “Izzellah” was never her sister. That girl was gone if she ever even existed at all.

She moved Izzy around to her rump. Izzy would have to take pleasure in this. She didn’t know if her little sis was actually into girls or just into her, but she would use every advantage she had. It was a two sided attack; deny Izzy every attempt to leave while giving her every reason to stay. Sabrina had to wonder. Was she into girls? She’d never thought about it before. She just knew she wanted her sister. She thought about the girls she knew. Mabel and Riri were cute but she didn’t really want to smooch them. What about boys? She didn’t really hang out with boys. Her mind went to Peter Silver. He had a cute face and Riri was clearly crushing on him. No. He was way too spineless. Braxton was gross hellspawn! Sabrina realized she didn’t really know any boys at all. She barely remembered anything about her papa except that he smiled all the time.

“Smiles are infectious.” he would say.

Because of that she tried to smile as much as she could. She wanted that for Izzy. Her sister didn’t smile enough. Was she ever really happy? Sabrina promised herself she would give Izzy that. She moved her tiny down her cheeks and slid her up her crack. It felt very naughty  and Sabrina could feel the heat on her face in shame. Every area. She circled back to her front and used her sister to apply soap to her bald cleft. Maybe she wasn’t really growing up afterall. Did she really even want hair down there? Her mom was starting to talk to her about this stuff and it just seemed kind of icky and the idea of bleeding scared her half to death. As a doctor her mom always stressed this stuff was important to know, but not to worry about it until it happened. Sabrina moved away from that area and entire line of thought. She was at her legs now. She glided Izzy down her thighs and the back of her knees. She travelled down her calves  and to her feet. Those two lovely appendages that Izzy had been treating so well. Her mind flashed to the stomping she gave Izzy yesterday.  She had just been so angry! Sabrina hated herself. Izzy was supposed to love her feet, not fear them. Her body was a temple to be worshipped, not a tool of destruction.

“Okay.” Sabrina breathed. “Keep it together.” She finished her wash down and let Izzy lay exhausted on her hand. Mission accomplished. She blew some of the suds of her little loofa. She placed her tiny prize into her curly locks to rest up. This was just the beginning for her. She used some residual soap on her hands to scrub her face and behind her ears. Then she worked the soap into her hair. It was almost down to her shoulders now and her bangs were coming back. She’d have to ask mom for a haircut soon. How did Izzy tolerate that? Her long hair was beautiful but it also seemed like a hassle. How did she keep it out of her eyes? Sabrina finally rinsed off and stepped out the shower squeaky clean. She retrieved her worn out sib tangled up in her scalp. Her body was still slick with soap. She gave her a quick rinse under the faucet and she was clean as a whistle. Two birds one stone. Her sister hurled up some soap she’d swallowed and actually hiccupped a bubble. Sabrina nearly lost it. Izzy was killing her with this stuff. Too cute! She wished she’d recorded that.

 


 


Izzellah’s entire body ached. Sabrina really wasn’t messing around. She knew what her guardian was doing. If she was too tired to move she couldn’t run away. Smart plan. Maybe she wasn’t giving her sister enough credit. She couldn’t give in though, better to act like nothing was wrong. Sabrina was in the corner of the room disrobed and deciding on her outfit for the day. The Winton uniform was a white button up accompanied with a navy jacket, and the option for a dark skirt or pants. This left some wiggle room to accessorize or modify. Sabrina apparently chose the short sleeve summer top with the school’s emblem embroidered in the corner and a pair of navy shorts. She took a seat on her bed that caused a displacement in the mattress. A slope formed and Izzy tumbled down and crashed into the side of Sabrina’s thigh. The giant glanced at her and snickered.

“And my clothes?” Sabrina usually set out one of her boring jumpsuits out on the bed for her to find, but not today.

“Clothes are a privilege. One that I get to decide when you deserve.” Sabrina lifted her leg and made a show out of extending it into the air as she put on one of those long plaid socks. It was a blatant indication of where Izzy would be spending some of her day.

Izzy gritted her teeth. “Whatever. You think being naked bothers me?”

Sabrina ignored her comment. She grabbed Izzy by the ends of her hair and lifted her up. Izzellah shrieked in surprise as her locks tugged hard against her scalp. Sabrina smiled as Little Izzy dangled in a panic before her. She swung her back and forth a bit before blowing her a taunting kiss and unceremoniously dumping her into her top.

They had gotten bigger. Izzellah felt a distinct and soft resistance when she bounced against her sister’s little buds.  It was a unique kind of frustration to know her little sister was actually growing while she was at her all time smallest. She climbed up the minor slope toward the opening of the shirt. She peered over the edge looking downward to see Sabrina putting on a pair of pink sneakers. The girl had three different pairs all with slightly different shades of the color. These were dark pink, almost an off red with bright blue accents. Her titan then stood up and headed toward the bathroom.

Izzellah saw her reflection in the mirror. It was quite the surreal image. Her tiny teenage form clinging to the collar of a twelve year old girls shirt. Sabrina winked at her as she adjusted her hair in the mirror. She wiped some of her curly hair to cover her left eye and smiled. She was actually looking a little more girly than usual. Izzellah always thought the brat had more of a boys face and figure, but some of that femininity was coming through.

Sabrina grabbed her toothbrush and applied a liberal amount of toothpaste and started brushing. This caused Izzy so self consciously pick at her teeth. She hadn’t brushed since she’d shrunk. While that personally grossed her out her teeth didn’t feel particularly grimy. Sabrina must of picked up on this because Izzy found herself being lifted out of the shirt and wrapped by fingers leaving only her head exposed. She was pressed into Sabrina’s lips which formed a tight vacuum around her face. Then a jet of bubblegum flavored fluoride and spit filled her mouth until she almost gagged. She was released from the embrace with a mouthful of used toothpaste. Sabrina bent over the sink and spit out the rest.

“Brush.” she said and then went back to scrubbing her own most likely cavity inhabited mouth.

Izzy obliged using her finger like a makeshift toothbrush to the best of her ability. As off putting as the circumstances were it did feel good to scrub down her ivories.

“Spit.” Sabrina ordered. She lowered the hand with Izzy down toward the sink so she could spit into the bowl.

In an act of defiance Izzellah instead chose to spit her twice used toothpaste directly into Sabrina’s palm. Fuck you for using me like a bath sponge! They locked eyes. Izzy raised both her eyebrows. Sabrina grimaced. She went back to brushing with increased enthusiasm until a nice froth built up and dripped from her lips. Izzellah realized what was about to happen. Sabrina smirked then dumped a payload of used toothpaste foam and saliva on top of her. She was covered top to bottom in the horrid goo.

“Sabrina!”

Her cry was ignored and she was roughly dropped into the sink bowl with her avalanche of froth. Sabrina turned on the sink and washed her hands and Izzy beneath her in ice cold faucet water. After which she retrieved a tiny, shivering ball of pissed off Ivory.

“F-fuck you S-s-sabrina.” Izzy said through chattering teeth.

Sabrina just smiled at her the way she had since she was six and deposited her back in her top.

 


 

“What happened?” Gloria asked. It was obvious there was some animosity between her two daughters. Her oldest was soaked to the bone and naked with an ice cold expression on her face and her youngest was trying desperately to contain a scowl that was forming.

“She’s trying to leave, Mom!” Sabrina blurted.

“Of course she is.” Gloria revealed after a sip of her morning roast. “I’m positive she planned on driving that death machine in the garage over the horizon on her eighteenth birthday and I’d never see her again.”

“You knew!?” Sabrina was shocked.

Gloria took another sip. “So what? You’re upset at your sister for trying to leave our lovely home? Mija, she’s two inches tall!”

“Mom!”

“Sabrina I won’t have you abusing your sister because you’re insecure about an impossibility!” Gloria spoke with a harsh cadence. It was something between a shout and her normal speaking voice.

Sabrina flinched. “I’m not abusing her, but…...I can’t let her try to leave. Try to hurt herself. What else am I supposed to do?”

Gloria took a long sip of her coffee and nearly finished it off. She looked at her twelve year old. So earnest and upset. She looked at her teenager. Naive and determined. That would get her killed even when she was normal sized. She wasn’t sure what the right answer was but they both had some growing to do….so to speak.

“Fine.” Gloria said. “Do what you have to, Sabrina. I trust you.”

“What the fuck?!” Izzellah exclaimed.

“Maybe you need to learn it’s not wise to piss off your sister now.” Gloria stated evenly.

“Really mom?” Sabrina asked.

Gloria nodded. “But listen to me Sabrina. I will be checking on her everyday. If I find one broken bone, one bruise, even a scratch or a broken fingernail. This is over and you are in a huge amount of trouble. Understand.””

“Ummm, yes.” Sabrina mumbled.

“Sabrina Rosalina Ivory. DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND!?” Gloria repeated dominantly.

“Yes, ma’am!” Sabrina stood straight up at attention.

“Not a scratch, mija.” Gloria bent down and kissed her youngest and then her smallest.”I love you both.”

“You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me, mom!”


Gloria finished her morning coffee. She already needed another cup. She wished Ignacio were around. He really knew how to handle Izzellah. He knew how to handle a lot of things. All she wanted was to be back in that autoshop.


“If you really think you can handle being on your own then dealing with a twelve year old should be no problem right. A twelve year old practicing restraint that no one else will.”

“Mom I’m naked!”

Gloria shrugged. “I guess you better ask your sister for some clothes then. Unless you think you can get them yourself.”
“No.” Sabrina said.

“Too bad, mija.” Gloria opened the door and beckoned Sabrina to come along for another day of school. She looked at her child, naked and afraid.  “You poor dear.”

 


 


Sabrina had kept her promise. Izzellah currently found herself trapped between her Sister’s shorts and underwear as the weight of her left buttcheek smothered her into the chair. Worst part, it actually wasn’t that bad. Sabrina was right. In the right mood she might actually enjoy this. It wasn’t as humid as the sock and the posterior had a lot more give than a foot soul. She could grip it, really sink her hands into it and almost mold it like clay. Slap it if she wanted to. Any other day she might let her perverted mind run wild and really lean into her hidden debaucherous tendencies. This would be a perk. Too bad they were currently waging a war of wills and being her sister’s personal cushion was far down the list of things she wanted in life. Time to start fighting back. If Sabrina was going to treat her like a bug than it was time to act like it.

CHOMP! Izzellah took a mouthful of succulent latina booty. She maybe enjoyed it a little too much. She could understand people’s obsession with boobs. Boobs were nice, but all the fun stuff was downstairs! Sabrina jumped.

“Ah!” she squeaked.”

Izzellah seized the brief opportunity she created to move forward a bit before the posterior came crashing down on her again.

Another CHOMP!

“Dammit!” Sabrina heaved upward.

“Sabrina are you well?” Ms. Applegate asked.

“Just fine. A bit of static electricity?”

Ms. Applegate gave her an odd look then went back to writing on the whiteboard.

CHOMP THREE! Izzellah was near the edge of her thigh. Her jaw was getting stiff. She had to bite down really hard to make sure Sabrina even felt it. Her thigh moved upward and she heard the girl’s knee bash against the bottom of her desk.

“You annoying little mite!” Sabrina whispered at her.

Izzellah was free to really move now. She bit into the side of Sabrina’s thigh and gripped at the elastic epidermis with both hands.

Sabrina had to stop herself from crying out! Riri had started staring at her by this point along with few others.

“Sabrina did you...bring her?” Riri whispered.

Sabrina couldn’t answer as she felt another pinch to the top of her thigh. She slammed her hand down to try and pin the tiny in her shorts but she wasn’t there.

Izzellah felt  like Spider-man as she crawled around Sabrina’s body. The stickiness of the sweat on her created an adhesion that coupled with her new size let her move along Sabrina with a focused effort. Where to go next? A deviant corner of her mind urged her down below. Izzellah glanced downward at the hem of Sabrina’s shorts, the pink panties that were underneath, protecting a little treasure of their own from wicked intentions. She could give this girl something to really cry about!.......No. Despite any pretense of indecency being pretty much shattered by her new social standing at least one of them would have to foster the illusion of propriety. But if…….only they were alone…..she just might….maybe...Izzellah headed upwards.

Sabrina was scratching herself like her skin was on fire. How was that speck of a sister moving around her so fast?! Every time she went to grasp at where she thought Izzy was she came up empty. Maybe she should excuse herself and search more thoroughly in  the bathroom.

She was about to raise her hand when Ms. Applegate announced.“Quiz time!” to the groan of the entire class. “And I don’t want to hear any excuses to try and skip out. You can hold it in for ten minutes.”

Damnation. Maybe she could still

“But what if it’s an emergency?!” Sabrina heard from weasel faced Ronald.

“Are you on the verge of wetting your pants Mr. Montgomery?”

“YES!” He informed to the amusement of the class.

“Fine.” Mrs. Applegate relented. “Take the hallpass. You have five minutes mister.”

Ronald whooped and leaped from his desk.

“Can I go too?” Sabrina tried.

“When he gets back.” She said.

Ronald cackled as he headed out the door. Weasel faced bastard.

Ms. Applegate handed her a stack of tests and she passed it back. Sabrina could still feel Izzy on her but at least she’d stopped biting. As long as she didn’t bother her she could do what she wanted. She’d straighten her out afterward. Sabrina looked at her sheet. She was more than a little surprised to find that she actually knew most of the answers. It was a vocabulary test where you had to write down definitions or make sure a word fit into the sentence with the right context. She remembered these words confusing her at the beginning of the year. What did “existential” mean anyway? Not so much now. Sabrina realized it was because of Izzy’s tutoring and she felt a little bad. They would get back there soon enough.

“Wrong answer.” She heard as a whisper in her ear. How had? “An oligarchy is when a society is ruled by a group of people not one. You’re thinking of a monarchy Dumdum.”

Izzellah nibbled at the side of her ear which caused her to flinch and instinctively swat at her. Her hand made contact and Little Izzy was sent flying. She tumbled down hard onto the desk on her back and exposing her presence to the class.

“Ms. Ivory. So good of you to join us today.” Ms. Applegate announced as she stared down at Sabrina with marked disapproval.

“Nice job, Dumdum.” Izzy smirked.


“Yeah so I brought her.” Sabrina dismissed. “I still don’t have to put her in that stupid dome.”

“Normally yes.” Ms. Applegate had to agree. “But we’re in the middle of a test and I can’t trust her not to give you all the correct answers.”

It was a bluff. Applegate had defended against this same thing to Braxton last time. Still she couldn’t actually argue much. Izzy had already given her a correct answer just to taunt her.

“Fine.” Sabrina relented.

“And for heaven’s sake put some clothes on her! This isn’t a Turkish bathhouse.”

“Fine!” Sabrina seethed. She seized her smug tiny and headed for The Dome.

Sabrina was surprised to find another tiny already in there. He was lean and pale with dark black hair. Since when did another person shrink.

“Oh yes!” Ms. Applegate informed. That’s Mr. Lee Masumoto. He’s had the honor of being the dome’s first guest. I know you must be as disappointed as I am Ms. Ivory.”

“Whatever bitch.” Izzy said under her breath.

Sabrina punched in the code and gave her fingerprint. The dome came alive and this Lee person backed away from her to behind the counter of the kitchen area. Sabrina actually looked at him with a hint of disgust. What would he try with her Izzy? She couldn’t trust other tinies either. She would crush him in her hands if he so much as gave Izzy a mean look.

“You watch yourself, Lee!” She warned. The tiny man visibly trembled. Good. She dropped Izzy into the living room area.

“Behave.” She ordered. She dropped one of Izzy’s jumpsuits into the dome.

Izzy answered with a double gesture of obscenity with her fingers.

Sabrina huffed and re-entered the code and fingerprint. The Dome closed around her tiny.

 


 


Izzellah looked up with ire as the dome closed around her. Her sister matched her expression of disdain with one of her own.

“Behave.” Izzellah mocked to herself. Who did that entitled brat think she was? She went to retrieve her pink jumpsuit that Sabrina had tossed to the other side of the room. Bitch. As she went to dress herself she made eye contact with the tiny hiding in fear behind the desk. He eyed her up and down as she pulled her leg through her pants.

“Eyes to yourself!” she barked. The tiny man ducked behind the counter again. Once she’d zipped up the opening of her suit he had the confidence to reemerge. He cautiously walked up to her and, HOLY SHIT HE WAS A GIANT! This bastard must have been at least four inches tall which at their perspective meant he was twice her size. What the fuck?!
“Hello.” He said with a bow and a strong foreign accent. “My name is Lee.”

“I heard.” Izzellah sneered. She didn’t have the energy for manners today.

He just stared at her with this odd expression. Like he was inspecting some ancient piece of art or a flawless diamond.

“What are you looking at?!” Izzellah snapped.

“I..have never met another one like myself before.” he said.

“Neither have I but you don’t see me all reverent and shit.” She marched past the hulking tiny. “They got anything to eat in this dump?”

Lee extended an overly long arm toward a corner where there was a bowl of mixed nuts waiting for her. She rushed over and grabbed a cashew and started on it. Sabrina hadn’t deemed her worthy of breakfast this morning. She understood. No clothes, no food. The giantess was trying to show how dependent on her she was. She took her cashew and went to sit on the couch that was two sizes too big for her. She struggle to climb up to the cushion. It was like a toddler trying to climb their parents bed. Lee sat on the other end with ease. Why was he lucky enough to be four fucking inches?! He was dressed to, and not just another jumpsuit like her. He had blue jeans with a white and black polo shirt, actual sneakers, and fucking socks! Actual clothes while she was stuck in another Small Comforts prison outfit.

“How come you have clothes?” She asked after taking another bite of cashew.

“Oh!” Lee jumped. “My family….they buy them for me.”

“Obviously!” Izzellah snapped. “Where did they come from?”

Lee just shrugged. “Eh...the mall? They too expensive maybe?” He pointed toward her and her jumpsuit.

Izzellah bit her tongue. How useless. “How come you’re so tall?”

“Tall?” Lee asked confused. “I’m small like you.”

“You’re like an ogre compared to me!” Izzy exclaimed.

“Uh...don’t know. I’m average I think. Father told me that three to five inches is average. I’ve never seen another tiny before you though. Maybe not.”

So she was unlucky on top of everything else. If every other tiny was supposed to be three to five inches at least what did that make her. Just fucking great! Izzellah really wanted a cig. A menthol one. Small Comforts should start making those. She’d be their best customer.

Izzellah sprawled out onto the couch hugging her precious cashew to herself like a pillow. She was starting to wonder what any of this was for. She didn’t have a chance. Not really. Her chipping was just three days away. Even she managed to escape then what? That was the ultimate question…..then what? Her answer was always, she would live. But, then what?

“They got anything to do around here Lee?” Izzellah groaned trying to ignore her thoughts.

The tall lanky man scratched his chin and shrugged. Izzellah had a hard time placing his age. He could be in her twenties or he could be thirteen but the size difference was throwing her off.

“I’ve just been watching students mostly.” Lee spoke after a while. “You were annoying your sister yes?”

“I guess you have a brother or sister out there huh?”

“No.” Lee answered. “Mei is in another class, but this only place in school for tinies. For you I’m guessing?”

“Yeah, lucky me.” Izzellah groaned.

“It’s not so bad right?” Lee chuckled. “They set us up nice. Even have fridge!”

“They put me in a fucking hamster cage the last time I was here.” Izzellah closed her eyes as an horrible memory came to her. A flaccid and disgusting teenage cock slowly stiffening. The horrible pungent smell that floated up from his groin. Those greasy fingers. That would be burned in her mind forever. She could only hope that was the first and last time someone tried to use her like that.

“Hamster cage huh? Doesn’t sound so bad.” The tall asian man stepped up off the couch and headed toward the kitchen. This tiny seemed strangely relaxed considering his situation. Wasn’t being small horrible for him? He grabbed some kind of can. Izzy heard the telltale snap and fizz of a carbonated beverage. Curiosity got the better of her apathy and she leaned up and slid off the couch. She joined Lee in a kitchen area that was also a size too large. She could barely see over the counters. She had to stand on her tiptoes to reach the sink. This place was made for someone Lee’s size and not her. She went to the fridge and found a shelf full of cans with an S.C. on the side. More Small Comforts garbage.

“It’s just….ale?” Lee said.

“Holy shit! They put beer in here!?” Izzellah dropped her cashew and seized a can the size of a full pint to her. She eagerly snapped it open and chugged. Oh! “It’s ginger ale.” She took another sip. “Watered down ginger ale.” Honestly it’s what she’d come to expect. Lee had moved again. He was over at the corner of the dome looking toward the class. She picked up her cashew and joined him.
“Reminds me of when I was in school.” He said.

“When was that?”

“Almost ten years ago now.”

That meant he was over twenty at least. What was up with this guy. He wasn’t the ball of nerves she was.  

“How long have you been shrunk?” Izzellah asked.

Lee raised up his hand revealing three fingers.

“Three days.”

“Three months.” He corrected. “Father brought me back after we finished our work.”

“Our work, as in together? Even after you shrunk?” Izzellah was skeptical of this. How could a tiny “work” on anything for humans, with a human.

Lee smiled a wide toothy grin. “Very proud of it!” he said. He bent down onto the corner of the dome and pointed at something. He waved her over to see. There was a metal crease that divided the floor of the room from the opening where the glass came from. Stamped into the side was a red logo with foreign characters she couldn’t read. “It says Masumoto.”

No way!

“Being tiny really helped with some of the scaling.” Lee smiled.

“You built this?!” Izzellah’s eyes were bugging out. She knew this school was prestigious but she never thought she meet and actual inventor. Let alone the tiny who helped build this dome she was in.

“Father built it. I just drew up interior design.” Lee went back over to the couch and started tossing around the cushions. He dug his hand underneath the couch next and retrieved a white tablet. He started fiddling with it and his face crinkled in frustration.

“This Small Comforts stuff so bad! It’s like child’s toy!” he griped. “Can’t wait for Samsung to release a new one!” He bent down to one knee and showed her the screen. On it was a rudimentary blueprint of the dome. He swiped it with his fingers and it scrolled through more detailed designs for appliances and even things she’d never seen before. The notes were all written in what she assumed was Japanese so she couldn’t read them.

“Never accounted for tiny under eight centimeters.” He blushed then bowed. “My apologies, we consider this next time.”

Izzellah raised and eyebrow.

“This dome just prototype. School paid top dollar for a chance at trial run. Winton’s have very deep pockets. Want to own everything, be best at everything. Very American thinking. Smart, kind of.”

Izzellah wanted to spit just at hearing the Winton name. She looked up at Lee. Who was this guy. He’d been a tiny for over three times longer than she had and here he was, happy, working, and being successful! He was living a completely different life from her. It couldn’t be that simple. He was stuck in this dome with her after all. That meant someone was still controlling him.

“How long for you?” He asked. “Since you become tiny.”

“Two weeks.” Izzellah grumbled. It had felt like two years.

“Still new for you then….rough.” He took a swig of his watered down “ale”.

“You have no idea.”

“Almost got eaten on my first day.” Lee revealed. “Pick up by crow. Flew off. Father knocked it out of sky with a rock!” He pantomimed a baseball pitch. “Fell to ground and landed in a bush. Got stabbed by a twig.” He lifted his shirt and revealed a scar on the bottom left of his abdomen. “He search for me for two hours. Miracle I’m alive.”

“Bullshit!” Izzellah sneered. She chugged down some of her own drink and took a bite of cashew. “That could be a surgery scar for all I know.”

Lee laughed hysterically. “Little girl is very skeptical. Good instincts I guess. Believe what you want.”

Izzellah narrowed her eyes at this guy. He didn’t like the way he called her “little girl” . He was obviously full of shit.

The bell rang. The sound was graciously muted through the glass of the dome. Morning classes were over. The dome came alive again. Izzellah looked up expecting to see Sabrina no doubt eager to have her “Little sis” again. Instead she found a completely different girl. She looked a hint older with pale yellowish skin and long dark hair. She had a yellow bow pulling one of her bangs to the side. Lee beamed and waved at her. Ms. Applegate observed from over this new girl as the walls of the dome separated.

“Mei!” Lee waved at her. The girl smiled at him. They seemed to have a conversation in their language before she lowered her hand down to him. Lee climbed aboard and then turned down to look at her. “It was a pleasure meeting you….?”

“Izzellah Ivory!” she shouted to him.

“Ah Izzy-san! A pleasure meeting you Izzy-san!”

Izzellah suddenly wished that smug prick had been eaten by that crow.

A familiar shadow coated her. “You make a new friend, Izzy-san?” Sabrina smiled.

Izzy-san hissed as she finished off her drink. She then chucked the can as hard as she could toward Sabrina aiming for her face. It sailed through the air then arced downward meters before even getting close to reaching her.

Sabrina grimaced. “Fine.” She claimed her defiant tiny and dropped her back into her place at the bottom of a bra. She would stay there until she could decide on a proper punishment to adjust her attitude.

 


 


Izzy-san stared at the depths of Sabrina’s plaid sock. She would be its guest once again, only this time her sister was making a show of it. She was strung up by her hair in front of a trio of onlookers whose faces she was slowly coming to despise.

“Apologize to my friends, Izzy-san.” Sabrina said. “And Peter too.”

“Apologize for what?!” Izzy-san screeched. She fought against the gravity flaying her arms around in circles and kicking the air.

“They really wanted to play with you today and now they can’t because of your bad attitude.”

“Fuck all of you!”

“Isn’t this a little mean, Sabrina?” Riri proposed. Actually Riri was still okay.

“She has to learn!” Sabrina stated firmly. “Now apologize.”

“I don’t have to apologize to them because of some arbitrary decision YOU made!”

“That’s costing you your dignity.” Sabrina tugged down the zipper on her jumpsuit. It fell open down to her waist and exposed her chest.

“Good thing I lost my dignity two weeks ago!” Despite her words Izzy-san’s body turned red as Sabrina tugged off the jumpsuit from her waist completely revealing her. Peter, Mabel, and Riri stared at her with blatant intrigue. Fucking preteens! They act like they’ve never seen anyone naked before!?

“Sabrina stop this!” Her sister twisted her around and looked at her with ice in her eyes.

“You’re only making this harder on yourself Izzy-san.” she said.

Izzy-san plummeted into the bottom of the sock. She hung there for an instant before she felt the gravity shift and the fabric slide underneath her. Soon her only light source was cut off as a set of invaders forced their way into their home. Sure enough five delicate toes probed at her in the darkness and pressed her tight against the bottom fabric of the sock.

“Oh my god! Is that her?” Izzy-san heard from what sounded like Mabel’s voice. She felt a finger press into her from outside the sock. “Wow! I wish I could do that!”

Sabrina’s toes were upon her again. One batted at her cheek and another pressed into her waist. Sabrina was maneuvering her into the proper position. Gravity shifted again as the foot was lowered to the ground. Izzy-san felt the coolness of the concrete against her for a brief instance. Then she was lifted slightly and squeezed by the big and index toe. It got even darker as Sabrina fitted on her shoe. It was already getting harder to breathe. The air around her was wet and it caught in Izzy-san’s throat making her cough.

“I hope you come out with a better attitude Izzy-san!” She heard Sabrina yell at her.

 


 


Sabrina stomped down the hall to the black top with increased effort. She was flanked on both sides by Riri and Mabel while Peter followed close behind. He was now an unofficial fourth member of their group because Riri wouldn’t have him be alone.

“So what now?” Mabel asked. You just walk around with her in your shoe doing nothing?”

“Not today.” Sabrina said evenly. “Today we’re going to stress test this thing.” Sabrina took off in a sprint. She let her feet pound hard against the pavement and felt her tiny jostle in her left sneaker. She hoped it was a rough ride. She came to a stop as she neared the field. Mabel scooted past her and ran into a cartwheel on the grass. Riri and Peter lagged behind them. Riri was bent over panting but Peter didn’t seem out of breath at all.

“Is she….okay in...there?” Riri breathed out.

“She’s fine.” Sabrina said. “Serves her right.”

“I don’t think that’s very safe.” Peter spoke up.

“And what business is it of yours what’s safe for my sister?!” Sabrina snapped.

The boy recoiled in fear and Riri took him in her arms to protect him like a mother panther.

“He’s just worried!” Riri defended. “You’re being really mean to your sister for like no reason!”

“No reason?! She’s wants to-” Sabrina caught herself. They wouldn’t understand. She kicked her foot and poked at Izzy-san with her toes. She felt a slight prick. Was she vacationing in the Hamptons again? Good. At least one of them was enjoying this. She scanned the field and found Coach Jonah in a hurdle with a group of kids around him. Most of them were younger but there were a few her age and even Ronald.

“Kickball!” he shouted across the yard. “Who wants to step up!?” He palmed a red rubber ball in his right hand.

A wicked smile formed on Sabrina’s face. She looked down at her left foot. She felt the tiny squirming underneath her. Time to play ball.

 


 


The teams seemed even enough. Her and Mabel were separated because together they would dominate in any organized athletic competition. Sabrina had a lot of confidence in her speed and Mabel was just generally good at any sport she decided on. Mabel had Riri who was more of a book reader type and they had Peter Silver. She doubted the mouse boy ever competed in anything. Sabrina played with the tiny in her sock as the younger kids went up to bat first. She spun Izzy-san around and squeezed her as she observed the youngsters go at it. This game was more for them than anyone. Coach Jonah would pitch them the ball slow and underhanded until they each got to a least kick it once and then they’d take a base. The team had an even amount on each side to make it fair. Then Coach Jonah dropped the ball and the real game begun. Weasel face Ronald snatched the ball and stole the opportunity to pitch. A chubby girl from her class was up first. Gretchun her name might have been. She didn’t seem very athletic but she had thick legs. Maybe she had some power in them.

“Easy out!” Ronald called. “Move in guys. This one’s going nowhere!”

“Sportsmanship Montgomery!” Coach Jonah warned.

The weasel faced boy jumped. He sneered then pulled back his arm. He unleashed a wicked grounder that skipped right past Gretchun before she’d even set herself.

“Strike one!” Ronald announced.

One of the younger students ran to retrieve the ball and the whole thing reset.

“Strike two!” Ronald trumpeted again before Sabrina had time to even see what happened.

Gretchun was visibly upset. She furrowed her brow and pulled up her pants.

“Easy out folks! Easy out!” Ronald crowed. Most of the outfield had relaxed by this point. It was mostly made up of the older kids.

Ronald pulled back again and unleashed another fast one. Gretchun gritted and pumped her arms. Her leg went forward and the ball popped high into the air. This caught the outfield by surprise and they all stood slack jawed as the ball arced up high in the air.

“Run!” Sabrina shouted soon joined by the rest of her team. Gretchun seemed as startled by this as she was that she’d actually hit the ball. She started making her way toward first base as fast as she could which unfortunately wasn’t that fast. What was fast was Mabel. She’d darted towards the ball’s trajectory and in one perfect leap caught it in midair without touching the ground.

“Out bitch!” Ronald holared.

“That’s your second warning Montgomery!” Coach Jonah chastised.

“I mean good attempt.” Ronald clapped half heartedly. “Nice hustle. Try not to feel bad that you suck so much.”

Sabrina groaned. Ronald had more chops than she’d given him credit for and Mabel was well….Mabel. This wasn’t going to be easy. She gave her tiny another affectionate squeeze for luck. She might need it.

 


 


Izzellah was seasick. Her and Brin were sailing off the coast of New Zealand to see the reefs. It was her first time on a boat in years and the waters were rough. Every moment their ride jostled in the harsh surf.

“Are you sure this is the best idea, sweetheart?” Izzellah asked her lady love.

“It will clear up in a bit. Plus you’re going to absolutely gush over the fish down there.

Izzellah trusted Brin with her life even if she didn’t trust the sea. If they died together on this little excursion of Brin’s then so be it. She just worried for the girls. They were back on the mainland. Rina was smart and responsible, she’d do right by them but they were all so young. The boat jumped and Izzellah felt her stomach turn upside down. She’d gagged hard but nothing came out. It was a good thing she’d skipped breakfast that morning.

 


 


“Swing and a miss!” Ronald taunted as the ball sailed past Peter for the second time. It was his third attempt at bat or well kick and they were down three runs and one out. He hadn’t hit the ball once yet. Neither had Riri but Mabel and Ronald were more than capable of making up for her shortcomings while It was basically a 2v1 for Sabrina.

“Just kick the ball, Peter!” she yelled. She found herself grinding her shoe with Izzy-san stashed inside to calm her down. She could feel the rise and fall of her tiny chest and the warm breath against her big toe. Big Brin or the Governess as it was.

Ronald chucked another hot slider. The boy had been a fire striking most of the students out when Coach Jonah wasn’t pitching for the youngsters. Peter kicked and hit! The ball skidded across the field past Ronald and into the outfield where Mabel was already on it. She was the clear MVP of this game. Any hit that actually mattered was instantly neutralized. That wouldn’t stop them this time though. The ball had already bounced multiple times.

Peter stood there pleased with himself that he had a hit before it dawned on him that he should run. Mabel was nearly on the ball and ready to make a play for first. First based was loaded with a younger student. They basically untouchable to the older ones so as long as Peter got to first before Mabel they’d have two on bases. He was gone in a flash. Sabrina had to give him some credit the little snake could move! Mabel seemed a little caught off guard by this as well and tried to make a play to throw the ball to first. First that was guarded by six year old Chris Cottingham who was nearsighted. The race was on! Peter booked faster than his weak body and meek personality deemed he should, but Mabel was a practiced athlete who more than kept pace. She actually dove and slid across the grass at the last moment.

“Safe!”  

“What the hell was that! Hawthorne!” Ronald yelled. “Goddammit!”
“I didn’t see you try to do anything!” Mabel yelled back.

“Both of you calm down!” Coach Jonah interceded. “Ron do I have to put you in detention?’

“No Coach Jonah!” Ronald stood up straight backed.

“Then let’s continue this game!”

Up next was five year old Kelsie Clement. She wore a light blue tutu and matching bow over her school uniform. Sabrina remembered often seeing her twirling with a few other girls and playing near the swingsets. She was easy to recognize because she wore a tutu to school almost every day.

Coach Jonah stood up and took Ronald’s place as pitcher much to the young boy’s chagrin.

“You ready Kelsie?” Coach Jonah asked with a smile.

“Yeppers!” she beamed. “Oh wait!” she adjusted her tutu and straightened her hairband. She turned and waved to her friends in a small crowd of students who had decided to watch instead of play. “Okay, now I’m ready!” She pumped both arms.

Coach Jonah tossed a slow and easy underhanded slider. It took a bit of skill to actually control the ball in that way. It moved across the grass and Kelsie kicked it with all the vigor she could muster. It sailed up about five feet and Coach Jonah caught it easily before it hit the ground.

“Yay!” Kelsie cheered like she’d just hit a grand slam. She applauded herself and gave a victory spin.

“Take your base, Kelsie.” Coach Jonah informed.

The little girl gleefully skipped to first base uncontested. The result caused everyone to move a base up fully loading them.

“What the hell, coach!? That was an out!” Ronald bitched.

“Ronald!”

That was all it took to stop the weasel faced boy from going on another tirade.

“You wanna win so bad? Then strike out Ivory and win!”

“Fine!” Ronald said. He rubbed his arm against his nose and sniffed before snatching the ball from the coach.

Sabrina stepped up. All she needed was a hit and they could win this game.

 


 


The fish were beautiful. All different colors mingled together in a living rainbow. Izzellah was surprised how unafraid some of them were. A school of bright yellow ones flowed around her in a rush. They had long extended lips or was it a nose. She had what it was on a fish. Brin swam next to her as they hovered over the reef. Their guide was ahead of them. He pointed at different species that were about and some landmarks in the reef. There was a single eel poking its head out of a crack in the rocks. It was magical.

Izzellah felt something tug her from behind. It was Brin. What was she doing? Brin grabbed har and hugged her tightly in the water. She found herself being towed upward and they both broke the surface. Izzellah removed her snorkel.

“Something wrong darling?”

“Just wanted to have a little adventure!” Brin responded. She hugged her tighter. Too tight. Izzellah struggled to breath and was the water getting warmer?

“Let’s dive!” Brin said. She was dragged underwater at an alarming speed. Faster than a human should be able to swim. Too fast, too deep. She couldn’t move! Why did it hurt so much. They were going to crash into the reef! Suddenly she was yanked backward hard enough that she felt her brain shake. Brin was heading back toward the surface again. She coughed and water filled her lungs. It was salty, very salty and smelled awful. Something was wrong. They broke the surface again and-”

Izzellah’s eyes snapped open as she gasped inward. She greedily sucked in a lungful of thick, contaminated air. She was sweating. It was dark and the air was wet. Where was she?! Where was Brin?! The world moved and she felt something push into her gut and press her back into something rough. She scraped up against it and could almost feel a resistance on the other side of the wall. Wall? Why was there a wall? She clutched as hard as she could against whatever had her pinned. It was soft with tiny ridges on it. Something squeezed at her other side and she felt like she was being smothered at both ends. A liquid dripped on her head and slid down her back. It was warm and sticky and smelled like sweat. She tried to kick but couldn’t move her legs. They were asleep. She was pinned under something heavy. Why was it so hard to breath?! Her body itched all over and her mouth was dry like she’d swallowed something chalky. Where the hell was she?! The world moved and her stomach lurched. She dry heaved. The darkness was disorienting and her equilibrium was off. She couldn’t tell up from down. She felt like she was in the air. Then the world moved again even faster. It was like being blind on a rollercoaster. It stopped abruptly and her head snapped back and hit the wall. She blacked out.

 


 

Ronald was good. Better than Sabrina expected. She was two strikes in. This was her last shot. If she missed this next kick the game was over. Sabrina squeezed the lucky charm in her left foot. Time to take a gamble. She switched her position and leaned on her right foot this time. She would use the advantage she had. Izzy-san would win this for her.

Ronald snickered as he witnessed her change to kicking with her left. “Giving up?” he shouted.

“Just pitch the ball and find out weasel boy!” Sabrina taunted.

“Fine, Ivory!” Ronald reared his hand back. “This one’s coming in……” He raised his left leg than planted it hard on the ground. He unleashed a cannon of a shot. “HOT!”

The ball whooshed at her creating a small whistling sound from cutting the air. Sabrina closed her eyes and kicked with her left as hard as she could. She imagined her sister in there pushing with her. She felt it hit. She heard the *Boomp!* of her foot hitting the ball. She opened her eyes to see the red voight soar through the air hundreds of feet above them. It went past Ronald. It went past Mabel in the outfield. It went all the way to back fence at the end of the field and hit square into the chain links. They shook from the impact.

“Boosted. She’s boosted!” Ronald protested. “That leg is enhanced! Steroids! Test her pee!”

Mabel was even momentarily stunned before her sense of competition took over and she sprinted at breakneck speed for the ball.

“Thank you Izzy-san!” Sabrina cheered internally as she started for first base.

 


 

They tied. Sabrina sat on the bench contemplating how exactly that could happen as she waited for first warning bell. It was really because of Kelsie. The tutu clad girl insisted on skipping to all the bases as slow as possible. She was young and could run the bases uncontested. Mabel with her stupid tenacity and speed of a race horse was waiting for Sabrina when she’d reached third. Kelsie had skipped across the home base proud as a peach more than satisfied. You’d think they’d won the way she cheered for herself. Her friends grouped around her and Sabrina could still hear the little one’s chatting about how great she was from across the yard. Sabrina decided they had deserved it. The game was really for the younger students and only an asshole would blame a five year old for losing.

“You’re sooo fucking lucky!” Ronald seethed. “If you didn’t have so many first graders on your team you would’ve been blown out the water, Ivory!”

“We had the same amount asshole!”

“I still say you cheated! No one kicks the ball that far without help!” Ronald looked at her left foot. The one with Izzy-san inside. He stomped on it hard.

Sabrina gasped. She broke. She slugged Ronald hard in the side of the face. Was that a tooth that fell to the ground. She was about to hit him again when she heard.

“Sabrina stop!” Mabel came running up to her.

Sabrina caught herself. She looked at Ronald who was still on his feet and bleeding from the mouth.

“Just wait till Coach Jonah hears about this!”

:What if he saw it all?” Coach Jonah said. “Ronald. Principal’s office. Now!”

“But she hit me!” Ronald whined.

“Principal, Ronald. I’ll deal with you later.” Coach Jonah looked down at Sabrina with a hard expression. She would’ve been ashamed if she wasn’t already worried. He sighed.

“Get to the bathroom Ivory. White that blood off your hand and cool off. I’ll have to write you up for this.”

“Yes, coach.” Sabrina wilted. She jogged off to the bathroom with Mabel trailing behind her.

 


 

Sabrina yanked off her shoe without even untieing the laces. She tossed it to the side and pulled off her sock next. Izzy-san was adhered to the bottom of her foot but she was too still. She peeled her off and let her lay in her hand. She wasn’t moving. She tried to hear if she was breathing but her breath was too small. She went to the sink to run some cold water over her and still nothing.

“Is she dead?” Mabel asked.

“Don’t say that!” Sabrina panicked. She pressed her finger against Izzy to try and force her to breath. She couldn’t be dead. She would kill Ronald. She would kill herse-

“HUUUUUUUHH!” Izzy breathed in deeply. “Holy shit!” she exclaimed. She snapped up in a burst.

“Brin! Where’s Brin? Man, I am wired!” She started jogging in place.

“Who’s Brin?” Mabel asked.

“Thank god you’re okay!” Sabrina squealed.

“Thank goddess what happened to you Brin?!” Izzy asked. She paced in a circle in Sabrina’s hand. “My goddesses’ eyes are upon me!”

Mabel was more than confused watching this strange behavior.

“Playing fast and loose with the rules again, Sabrina!” Izzy chastised. “I nearly died down there!”

“I’m sorry!” Sabrina pleaded.

“Well you should be! Were you trying to drown me with that little diving prank?!”

Diving prank? What? Izzy was clearly not all there yet. Another one of her daydreams? Where did she go when this happened to her?

“But you saved me didn’t you love!” Izzy smiled. “You always save me. I love you for it. I don’t say it enough.”

‘Izzy. You-you don’t know what you’re saying.” Sabrina blushed. Why was Izzy suddenly being so candid?
“I don’t know what she’s saying?” Mabel added.

“I know what I’m saying Brenda!” Izzy snapped.

“You know my-”

“I know what I’m saying!” Izzy shouted again. She looked Sabrina in the eye. “You saved me from a demon. I can’t thank you enough goddess. Will you accept my love?” She glanced up at Sabrina pleading.

“......yes.” Sabrina said. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“Then it’s a date!” Izzy said. “Let’s go home and celebrate. Just the two of us.”

“Go home?” Sabrina asked.

“Well mom’s not gonna pick you up! Don’t worry I’ll drive. We can have some fun with each other.” Izzy winked. She started laughing like she had told a glorious joke. “Man I have a headache!”

“Your sister has lost it.” Mabel said. “I think you broke her.”

“Not as broken as your face is, Red!” Izzy shot at her. “When Brenda told me she had a sister I never thought she be this annoying! Why do you associate yourself with this loser, Sabrina!?’

“She’s occasionally fun to be around.” Sabrina smiled.

“Whatever. Kiss me darling and let’s be done with it.” Izzy requested.

“Wha-what?!” Both preteens said together.

“Why are you so shy all of a sudden? I am your girlfriend.” Izzy said adamant. She reached for her, wanting.”
“Damn.” Mabel whispered. She looked at Sabrina. “You gonna do it?”

“I-I can’t” Sabrina flustered. “She-she doesn’t know what she’s doing.”

“I know what I’m doing!” Izzy insisted. “Stop saying I don’t know what I’m doing! Now kiss me before I change my mind and you find yourself on the couch tonight missy!”

“Umm okay…” Sabrina paused and then gave Izzy a light peck on the cheek.

“When did you get so chaste Brin? I didn’t realize this was the 1940’s and you just asked me the prom. Should I wear my formal dress as we hold hands to show everyone we’ve gone steady? I asked for kiss you twit.”

“I-I”

“To late! We’ll have to make out some other time. Preferably when we’re not being stared at by some creepy voyeur!” Izzy pointed to Mabel. “Who the hell is this bitch!?”

“I’m Mabel.” Mabel said. “You-you know me. We’ve met. Multiple times.”

“I think I’d remember someone who was just a bad knockoff of Brenda!” Izzy said. “Where is Brenda? That girl usually has some Tylenol on her.” Izzy rubbed her head again.

“Okay Izzy. I think we better just let you rest for a bit.” Sabrina stroked her sister and started to lower her into her shirt.

“Smart idea love.” Izzy yawned. “I am kind of beat. Wake me up when we get home. I want to work on the car before it gets too dark for it.”

“Whatever you say love.” Sabrina closed her shirt around her prize happy and stunned. What was all that?

“That was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen!” Mabel exclaimed. “Did you brainwash her or something?”

“No she just...gets weird when she’s in the sock too long.”

“I would keep her in that sock all the time!” Mabel said.

It was tempting. This version of Izzy that was delirious and madly in love with her or “Brin” was fun. A lot of fun. And now she wanted to have fun with her! What kind of fun? It was very tempting, but the strange thing was Sabrina still preferred her lucid. She wanted to coax out this side of Izzy genuinely, not take advantage of some strange foot drunk stupor.

“Do you think she meant any of that?” Mabel asked. “All that stuff about loving you, and wanting to make out, and knowing my sister!”

“I don’t really know. It’s hard to tell how much of her is really there.” Sabrina said. She secretly hoped a lot of it was the real Izzellah Ivory.

 


 

Sabrina stood outside the door of room 23 and psyched herself up for another session with Mrs. Nelson. Bleh. The door opened and Sabrina was face to face Braxton WInton.

“You fat piece of shit!” She gritted her teeth. She was about to jump on him in an instant.

He flinched and raised his hands to protect his face. His nose was sporting a cast of some kind. Sabrina grabbed him by the collar.

“You stalking me, fatass! Trying to make another play for my sister huh? I swear if you even so much as look at her I’ll strangle the breath out of you!”

“Nobody wants your worthless sister!” He wheezed. His voice sounded funny like his throat was clogged with mucus. He sniffed in deep.

“That’s enough Sabrina.” Mrs. Nelson said. “Braxton here’s just working on a path to a healthier mindset. Just like you. Isn’t that right Braxton?”

“Yeah.” He said under his breath. He looked nervous, frightened even.

“Hrmmph!” Sabrina snorted.

“Don’t be so dismissive Sabrina. He’s a lot farther along than you. I understand you assaulted someone else today.”

“He started it!” Sabrina defended.

“They all do don’t they?” Mrs. Nelson observed.

Braxton chuckled at that.

“You think it’s funny, Fatass!?” Sabrina started.

“Enough.” Mrs. Nelson held Sabrina by the shoulder. “This is actually a marvelous opportunity. She held a hand to both youths who were dwarfed by her. “Both of you can apologize to each other!”

“Oh! No way!” Sabrina said. “He doesn’t deserve it!”

“Just try, Sabrina.” Mrs. Nelson asked. “It’ll be more for you than him trust me.”

Sabrina hated this. It was an obvious setup. Mrs. Nelson knew exactly what time she was supposed to be there. How convenient that Braxton would have his session right before hers. She felt the tiny cuddled against her chest. Izzy-san had put her in a good mood today. She wasn’t going to lose that to Braxton Winton. Fuck it.

“I’m…………..sorry.” Sabrina said. It hurt her physically to say that, but then she almost felt a weight be lifted. He wasn’t worth her anger. He wasn’t worth anything. “I’m sorry.” She repeated.

“Very good, Sabrina!” Mrs. Nelson beamed. “Now Braxton why don’t you-”

“.................Fuck you, Ivory!” Braxton extended his middle finger then waddled off before Mrs. Nelson could grab him.

“That poor boy.” Mrs. Nelson sighed. “He was doing so well.”

“ARRRGH!” Sabrina fumed. “What the hell was that!? I swear I’ll rip his lungs out!”

“Calm down, Sabrina.” Mrs. Nelson ushered her inside. “I think today we’ll work on some non violent conflict resolution. How does that sound.”

“Yah, sure, whateve……” She started grumbling as the door shut behind her.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter's the last or second to last one depending on how editing goes. That means there's only one week of Small left! Unless something horrible happens. Like WRITER"S BLOCK!!! I hope you've all come to enjoy my story. Leave a comment that reflects your obvious praise for my literary masterpiece. Or a comment about how much you hate this novice level trash full of plot holes and grammar mistakes. See you again soon!