- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So earlier this week somebody said "See you next week" That person's been fired.....out of a cannon into a den of starving jackals. Prepare for your regularly scheduled Small update. 

This chapter was kind of hard to write. I had to really try to understand my characters and take them out of their comfort zone. Maybe it worked, maybe it didn't , maybe it's Mabeline! Guess we'll find out. 

Small Chapter 11: Therapy


“She is with you, isn’t she?” Mrs. Nelson asked never looking up from her laptop.

“No.” Sabrina lied. “Why would you think that? My mom told me to leave her at home after what happened last time.” Sabrina’s hand instinctively went to her chest.

Mrs. Nelson didn’t break her smile. “I just assumed a girl as protective of her sister as you clearly are wouldn’t dare leave her home alone. Where anything can happen to her.”

“Is it wrong to care about my sister?” Sabrina didn’t trust this woman. She didn’t like the idea of wasting her afternoon talking about something she felt no guilt over.

“Not at all, Sabrina. I think your compassion is one of your most admirable qualities.”

Sabrina didn’t care for the compliment. What did this woman actually know about her? Something she read on a chart or her computer there from people who didn’t know her either. “Why am I hear?” Sabrina asked with a bit more angst than she had intended.

“Good question.” Mrs. Nelson turned to her. “We are both here to come to a solution, a sort of agreement if you will.”

“What kind of agreement.” Sabrina didn’t even try to hide her irritation.

“Well my goal is to make you understand that what you did to Mr. Braxton Winton was wrong and for us to come to the conclusion that you will never take such violent action against a student in that manner again.” Mrs. Nelson pulled out a piece of paper with something typed one it. “Then we will both sign this simple document stating you understand your actions were a viable form of conflict resolution and you will practice the recommended problem solving methods to prevent further incidents. Think of it as a contract between you and me.”

“Okay, fine. I’ll sign it right now.” Sabrina reached for the paper. Anything to get this over with.

Mrs. Nelson yanked the document back. “It’s not that simple, Sabrina. I have to evaluate you first. Then we actually have to practice the different conflict resolution methods. Once I think you’ve completed the necessary steps, then you get to sign and get out of here.”  

“Ugh! Fine!” Sabrina seethed. She’d jump through whatever hoops this quack wanted if it meant this was the only day she had to come in here.

“Good.” Mrs. Nelson cheered. “Now let’s start by talking about Braxton Winton.”

 


 

“What about him?” Izzellah heard from her confinement in Sabrina’s bra. It was warm but not nearly as roasting and humid as Sabrina’s sock had been. At least that’s what Izzy thought. Honestly she figured she must have passed out because she could hardly remember past the first few minutes.

“He’s a gross little freak.” Sabrina said. Izzellah felt the pressure of her hand press her into her chest. It actually wasn’t too bad. Izzellah was learning to embrace Sabrina’s closeness even if that realization itself was a bit unsettling. She reclined against her chest and tried her best to hear both sides of the conversation above her.

“If I see him I’ll punch his nose in again.”

“You can see where that is a cause for alarm. I can’t release you until you accept the fact that is negative behavior.”

“He’s a perverted asshole who tried to steal my sister from me! He deserved what he got and more.” Izzellah felt her pulse rise with Sabrina’s. Just thinking of Braxton boiled her blood. It made her happy to hear Sabrina’s equal amount of disdain for him. It stirred feelings in her she was trying hard to suppress. Her sister was a brat. A giant, protector, but still a brat. She couldn’t allow herself to look up to her….figuratively speaking.

“You’re sister is very special to you?”

“Of course she is.”

“More than a possession.”

Sabrina didn’t respond.

“More than a sister?”

“Can this just be over with?!” Izzellah felt Sabrina fidget in her seat. This woman was really getting under her skin. “I won’t hurt Braxton again! I promise!”

“And what if someone else tries to steal her?” The woman proposed. “What will you do about them?”

“I-” Sabrina stopped. She didn’t have an answer.

There was a pause.

“I understand you got into another fight today with a ….Mabel Hawthorne. That must have been a scary situation for your sister?”

“It would have if I had brought her today, which I didn’t!” Sabrina insisted.

“So let’s say hypothetically you did bring her. If you had and you had then entered into an altercation which seems commonplace with your friend Mabel. How would you handle the situation differently? To keep her safe.”

“I guess I wouldn’t have...called Mabel a bad sister.”

“Is that what initially started the fight?”

“Yes…...I was trying to make her feel bad.”

“Why?”

“Because she insulted me. She said I should share my sister….said I was selfish.”

“And you don’t want to share your sister?”

Izzellah felt the pressure on her increase. She was pressed further into Sabrina’s chest until her cheek was getting familiar with her nipple. Izzy had to turn her head to keep it from shoving its way into her mouth.

“Why should I? She’s mine!” Sabrina adamantly stated.

“Did this woman do nothing but ask questions?” Izzellah thought. She wasn’t even part of this conversation and she found this person supremely frustrating. The pressure on her was released and she found herself falling back into the padded cup of the training bra.

“Yours?” Izzellah heard from the woman. “As in you own her?”

“Yes.” Sabrina stated.

“So you do see her as property?”

“..................Yes.” Sabrina answered.

“And how do you feel about that Izzellah?”

 


 

Sabrina flinched. Mrs. Nelson was staring at her chest right where her sister was tucked away. She went to cover it and the therapist smiled at her. Had she been caught? No. She could still deny this. This woman was just fishing.

“I told you already that I didn-”

“I hate it!”

Sabrina could feel the tiny struggling in her bra. She crawled her way upward and Sabrina had to push her back down.

“Stop, Izzy.” She ordered.

Her sister looked at her with barely contained frustration.

“Something wrong, Sabrina?” Mrs. Nelson smiled brightly. “Why not just let her out? She’s perfectly safe here.”

Sabrina grumbled and retrieved her visibly upset tiny from her confines. Why couldn’t she have just stayed quiet?

 


 


Mrs. Nelson looked down at Sabrina’s hands and sure enough there was a two inch young woman with a dark expression and her arms crossed in defiance.

“It’s good to finally meet you Ms. Ivory.”

The tiny didn’t respond. She was making an effort to not acknowledge either of the two giants in the room.

“Would you care to elaborate on your feelings in this situation?”

Still no answer. Stubbornness was something they seemed to share. They both put up walls to protect themselves. Time to try something.

“Can you give me your sister please?” Mrs. Nelson asked. “I would like to hold her.

“NO!” Both sister’s answered in unison. The smaller one blushed and the larger one smirked at their shared response. Interesting.

“Why not?” Mrs. Nelson probed.

“I don’t trust you.” Sabrina said.

“And I don’t like you.” Izzellah added.

These girls obviously shared something whether they were aware of it or not. They were united in this one thing. Time to break the wall.

“Sabrina give me your sister or I will inform the principal about your lies today.” Mrs. Nelson said evenly. “I think you know that won’t end well for you.”

Sabrina held her stare. This girl had an iron will. Would she really risk possible expulsion for own stubborn attitude.

“You should learn to practice trust Sabrina.” Mrs. Nelson continued. “You can’t spend your whole life with a stranglehold on your sister like she will die as soon as she leaves your sight. It’s unhealthy.”

“Of course I can.” Sabrina revealed. “I. Own. Her.”

The tiny’s face went red. She was struggling to hold in an outburst. She sighed in resignation and wiped at her eyes. She was fighting with herself. Very interesting.

“It will only take a phone call.” Mrs. Nelson went to reach for her desk phone. It was an older wired machine with direct lines to different faculty offices. She only had to press one button and she did. The two held eyes as the phone rang. Would Sabrina give in on this? It was honestly a very simple request. One she would be asked countless times throughout her life. Better to get used to it now. Mrs. Nelson pressed the speaker button so Sabrina could hear the dial tone. It rang once, twice, thrice.

“Hello, Principal Gladston’s office.” Came a strong male voice.

“Good afternoon, Geoffrey!” Mrs. Nelson greeted.

“Ah yes, Nelson. What can I do for you?” The sound of papers shuffling could be heard from the speaker.

“I just wanted to report on Sabrina Ivory’s case before you left for the day.”

“Go ahead.”

Both  normal sized women in the room held each other’s full attention. Mrs. Nelson held a calm and confident smile, but Sabrina’s eyes were narrowed to a squint and her lips were pursed. She extended a hand with her tiny in it.

“Sabrina no!” Izzellah yelled.

Mrs. Nelson took her with two fingers and deposited her in her left palm.

“I just wanted to say that she’s making great progress and I’m sure that with a few more sessions she will be a model student.”

“That’s good to hear.” Gladston said. “At least that’s one problem off my back.”

“Having a hard time of it sir?”

“You have no idea.” More papers shuffling. “FIrst this Ivory girl and now another student might have a shrink victim. Those renovations can’t happen soon enough. The last thing I need right now is another angry mother yelling at me because their kid got stepped on. Just send them all to that institute I say.”

“Good luck sir.”

“Thank you, Nelson.” the phone call ended and Mrs. Nelson looked down with joy at her new passenger.

“That wasn’t so hard now was it?” Mrs. Nelson asked.

“You have no idea.” Sabrina seethed.


“She really is a little miracle don’t you think.” Mrs. Nelson said as she cradled Izzy in her hand. She used her free hand to run an index finger through the tiny’s long dark strands. “When I was a teenager something like this was locked in the realm of fantasy. How times have changed.”

“Yes amazing.” Sabrina said flatly.

Izzellah didn’t seem to be enjoying herself much either. She wasn’t resisting the touch but wasn’t engaging either.

“You are both doing very well.” Mrs. Nelson encouraged.

Sabrina huffed impatiently. Her eyes never left Izzellah. Her hands were scratching at the arms of  her seat. She was ready to pounce at any moment.

“I’m not going to hurt her.” Mrs. Nelson assured.

“Pffft. You can say that.” Sabrina dismissed.

“Let’s get back on topic. This makes you uncomfortable.” She held Izzy up and dangled her with her fingers secured at her sides and under her armpits leaving her legs free to hang.

“Easy on the goods lady!” Izzellah peeped.

Sabrina went to move but hesitated.

“Because. Izzy is yours. Your property. And you’re afraid.”

“Yes.” Sabrina fumed with gritted teeth and barely contained fury.

“This is unhealthy because you can’t attack anyone who touches her with or without your permission. Even someone like Braxton.”

“He wasn’t just trying to touch her!”

“Let me propose a hypothetical. What if Braxton had done the same thing with say your cellphone or some other item of yours.”

“That’s not the same!” Sabrina exclaimed.

“Isn’t it? Izzellah is your property after all. And that’s all she is.”

Izzellah was getting noticeably agitated at this conversation. She had started fidgeting in her hands and Mrs. Nelson had to change her grip returning her to a confined cradle in both hands. Comfortable but secure.

“It’s different.”

“Just stop!” Izzellah interjected. “I’m tired of humans talking about me like I’m not here!”

“Humans?”

“Just shut up. Put me down!”

Knowing full well she didn’t have to Mrs. Nelson didn’t. If anything she tightened her grip to prevent any escape attempt. Actions like this wouldn’t be rewarded. Both these girls had to make a decision.

“In my professional opinion.” Mrs. Nelson announced. “Both of you are trying to live with self imposed contradictions of opinions you need to rectify if you want to coexist together.”

Both girls seemed somewhat put off. Sabrina was confused and Izzellah was skeptical.

“Let me elaborate.” Mrs. Nelson cleared her throat. “Sabrina you both care for your sister a great dear as a person and view her as a personal possession you hold onto tightly. This is understandable for a young girl in your situation. But that possessiveness will only alienate your sister.”

Sabrina’s face was scrunched in frustration. “Why are we talking about this?! I thought this was about me hitting Braxton!”

“It is, but it’s also about getting to the root of your issues so that you can live healthy and happily.”

“What issues?”

“Your trust issues.”

“I don’t have any trust issues! We’ve talked about this. Izzy trusts me, don’t you.”

Izzellah nodded from her position in Mrs. Neslon’s hands.

“Sure. Whatever.” the tiny said.

“Not her trust issues.” Mrs. Nelson informed. “Your. Trust issues. You don’t trust your sister do you?”

Sabrina blinked. “........No.”

“WHAT!?” Izzellah felt a new sense of rage and disbelief. She thrashed in Mrs. Nelson’s hand and the woman obliged this time setting her down on the counter. “After all the shit I put up with from you these past two weeks! Including literally being fucking stepped on you don’t trust me?!”

“You’re going to try to leave!”

Izzellah froze and fell back from the force of her sister’s voice.

“I saw all the stuff on your laptop. You were going to leave before you shrunk. Leave and never come back! Leave me! And you still are!”

“Is this true Izzellah?” Mrs. Nelson asked fully knowing the answer.

“.......You’re damn right it is.” Izzellah revealed. “I can’t live like this. I can’t be this tiny insignificant thing I am. I can’t be your pet. I am leaving. I won’t give up my freedom. I’ll die first.”

“And that’s exactly what will happen to you if you leave. You’ll die! And leave me alone forever!” Sabrina cried.

“Then that’s MY choice to make!”

“No it isn’t! It’s MINE!” Sabrina shouted. “Because I own your ass!”

She leaned in close like a predator stalking its prey. “And on Friday!” She whispered. “You’re getting chipped. If you ever try to leave. I’ll know. And I will. Hunt. You. Down.”

Izzellah laughed. “If you honestly think I’m going to be here by Friday you’re out of your mind Sabrina!”

Sabrina slammed the desk so hard she nearly toppled it over. She reared back into her chair and crossed her arms. She started biting her finger and stomping anxiously tapping her foot. This was not how she wanted her day to end.

“You have a problem with this obviously.” Mrs. Nelson said. She still held her controlled demeanor despite the outpouring from the two girls.

Sabrina didn’t say a word. Her mind was already busy at work on something.

“Well then, Izzellah lets-”

“Don’t bother trying to psychoanalyze me doc!” Izzellah spat. Her arms were crossed in the same way. These two were so similar.

Mrs. Nelson continued anyway. “You feel this strong need for personal freedom and individuality but also understand that you’re vulnerable and must be protected.”

“Way to state the obvious.” Izzellah slow clapped.

“And you’re willing to stake your life on this freedom.”

Izzellah nodded.

“That’s so stupid.” Sabrina sighed.

“And what would you know about it?” Izzellah challenged. “You’re not two inches tall.”

“What does that matter compared to your life?!”

“Mom put me on a time out, Sabrina!” Izzellah snapped. “A goddamn time out! Because you told her to! I’m sixteen fucking years old I’m too old for a time out!”

“You’re so ungrateful.” Sabrina said. “You should be on your knees worshipping me! Instead you’re whining because mom put you on one little time out.”

“Worshipping you!? So you admit it now! You see me as a slave!”

“You have no idea how lucky you are, Izzy! Do you know what us “humans” can do to tinies.”
“Is that a threat?”

“Arrgh! Why are you so frustrating! You should be grateful to me! You should be cherishing every moment we have together.”

“I do!” Izzellah blurted.

Sabrina stopped.

“I am grateful you idiot!”

There was a silence in the room. No one knew who should speak first.

Izzellah started. “Listen, Sabrina. I-”

The door flew open. In walked a slightly flustered Gloria Ivory fumbling with her phone. She swore a few times in her native language.

“I’m here to pick you up, girls. Sorry if I’m running a little late.” She peered up from her phone to see the redhead behind the desk and her two emotionally compromised daughters. “Edward.”

“Gloria.” Mrs. Nelson smiled.

“What have you been doing to my daughters?”

“Nothing you wouldn’t do to mine!”

 


 


Sabrina held Izzy close to her as their mother drove them home. Her mind was a swirl of emotions. She hated Izzy right now, but she’d said she appreciated her? She wasn’t sure how to feel. Her every fiber urged her to embrace her darker thoughts. Really bring her little Izzy in line, but could she do that? Yes. If she absolutely had to. She would see Izzy as property first and a sister second. Anything to keep her from running away. She stared down at her tiny. She was visibly pouting.

“So you’re glad I’m taking care of you?” she asked.
Izzy nodded.

“But that’s not enough?”

Izzy nodded.

“And you’re still going to try to run away?”

Izzy nodded.

“Then things are gonna get a hell of a lot harder for you Little Izzy. You know that right?”

……..Izzy nodded.

“Fine.” Sabrina said.

“Fine.” Izzy repeated.

 


 


It was not fine as Izzellah found herself under her sister’s foot once more. This was not the loving cuddles her toes gave inside that oven of a sock. This was the intense pressure that could turn coal into diamonds. She felt her body swivel as Sabrina ground her into the fabric of the blanket. She’d placed it on the floor before this whole ordeal to help cushion the added weights. Even as clearly pissed as she was she had still taken precautions. They didn’t help much as the weight multiplied. Izzellah felt like she was fuseing with the foot. It was truly mind numbing. As in she couldn’t even think. As in no thoughts of her insignificance or the sanctuary of a mental breakdown. As in she only felt pain. Crippling, crushing pain. She might die! Sabrina might prefer killing her to losing her! The pain let up. Then came back as her foot pressed back down. Then let up. Then came back down. Sabrina was stomping her into the dirt! Fuck! This continued for a solid ten count. It was almost worse than the flat pressure from before. It made her want to scream. She would if each stomp hadn’t crushed all the air from her lungs!

Finally it came to a stop. She heard hard breathing. Sabrina was panting from the energy she was putting into this. Her titan grabbed her off the blanket and dropped her roughly onto her hand.

“Had enough yet?” She smiled through breaths.

“It doesn’t matter what you do to me. Short of ripping off my legs nothing’s gonna stop me from trying to leave.” Izzellah had to control her own breath to say that as clearly as possible. It was important to put on a brave face. Sabrina couldn’t know this was affecting her. She couldn’t let it.

“So resilient, Little Sis. It’s part of the reason I love you so much!”

“Kiss my ass, Sabrina.”

“That’s a pretty good idea actually.” Izzellah felt herself being turned around and soft lips press into her rear. “Maybe I’ll sit on you next time. You’d like that right?” Sabrina’s tone indicated it was a legitimate question.

Izzellah didn’t know how to answer that.

“I’ve seen you looking at it. It’s pretty nice right?” Sabrina spanked herself. “It’s pretty soft. You could have it anytime you wanted.”

“Are you trying to bribe me with your body?!” Izzellah asked dumbfounded. “Your uninteresting, immature, unremarkable, TWELVE year old body?!”

“Don’t leave!” Sabrina pleaded. “You’re life could be so amazing with me!”

Izzellah didn’t say a word. As much as she hated that abhorable Mrs. Nelson she was secretly just a little satisfied that Sabrina officially knew of her plans. It gave just a modicum of actual power over her. Even if it was useless to her in the long run. She would escape this madness. She had to know! Had to try.

“Done talking?”

“Fuck you, Sabrina.”

“Maybe one day right?”

Sabrina smiled at her as Izzellah felt her jaw nearly fall off. She actually said it.

“That’s right. No point in hiding it anymore. You’re my toy, and when I’m ready I’m gonna use you every way I can imagine.”

“J-just...just another reason for me to get-get the fuck out of here!” That was pathetic. Izzellah felt the weakness in that statement. Shit.

Sabrina bared her fangs in a wicked smile at her little victory. “Is that all it takes to get under your skin? Does someone maybe have a crush on me?”

Izzellah wouldn’t dare respond to that and give herself away. It was bad enough that she was dreaming about it. She shook her head in rebellion.

“Fine then. Lucky I know just how to get to you.” Sabrina dangled her sister up above her and opened up her cavernous mouth. Her giant ravenous tongue twitched back and forth eager to have more time with it’s tiny lover.

“Sabrina!” Izzellah felt gravity take her. She plummeted into her open maw and landed against that slimy, perverted, horror. It took her as the light faded around her. Sabrina closed her mouth and Izzellah was in darkness.

 


 


Part of Sabrina really hated herself at that moment. She was losing control of the situation and herself, but she wouldn’t lose her sister. Not ever. She despised herself for what she was doing now and the fact that a large piece of her was actually enjoying it. She had to embrace that part. That was the only way she wouldn’t break until Friday. If this was the only way to keep Izzy in line until then, so be it! She pressed her sister against her cheek and started sucking on her hard like a jawbreaker. She would leave marks this time. She would blow this tiny bitches lights out if she had to. You can’t run away if your body’s too exhausted and your mind’s overloaded with conflicting pleasures. She gave some give and felt Izzy worm her way forward. Her head pop out of the crease between her lips. Perfect. She revelled in the salty taste of her sister’s body. It dawned on her some of that might be  her own foot sweat. Sabrina chuckled and Izzy snaked half her body out. Sabrina sealed her tightly with her mouth. No escaping this. It was happening again. She settled into her bed and fetched the tablet her mom had finally returned to her. This time wouldn’t be so brief. Izzy better get comfortable. This was going to be a long night for her, and the start of a very long week. No more Mrs. Nice Girl. She started licking.

“Saabbriina-Sabbi-” Izzy squealed.

Delicious.

 

Chapter End Notes:

.....huh? Well....? That's rough? Guess ummmm? Yeah. Look forward to next week even though I'm sure Izzellah won't. Ummm....blah blah bad joke about commenting...blah blah.