- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Extra chapter this week Small fan! Mostly because I'm almost done writing this bad boy! Only two chapters left until I'm done so look forward to this story's completion in the coming weeks! Excited?

Oh and I changed a name in this chapter. That may or may not make one commenter happy. I don't know don't read into it. 

Small Chapter 10; Back to School (In a sock)


There had been plenty of bad days in the first two weeks of Izzellah’s new life. She knew today would be the worst. It was the day she returned to Winton Heights Elementary...in a sock. The first and last thing she’d seen that morning was her sister’s smiling face before being plunged into the humid darkness. They had been practicing everyday and now it was time to field test Sabrina’s little plan.

 


 


Sabrina bounced up down the hall of her school excitedly. She was ecstatic to return to these halls and reunite with her friends. But that was not the main reason for her pleasant mood. She was giddy with the knowledge of her “little” secret. Her adorable, beautiful, precious, delicate, little Izzy was tucked safely away. Surrounded in a perfect cocoon of protection, cuddled snugly and warmly between her toes. She wiggled her big toe and petted it against her tiny cargo’s cheek. Izzy wasn’t the only one who’d been training this past week. She’d been secretly putting in extra work to increase the dexterity and sensitivity in her toes. She wasn’t quite at the level of adeptness she’d like but her efforts were paying off. She could feel every movement of her sister down there and soon enough she would be able to manipulate her with the same expertise her finger’s had mastered on the violin.

As she continued towards her classroom she was stopped by Riri Samson. The two girls embraced affectionately.

“I’m so glad your back!” Riri said as they broke the hug. “Things have been so boring around here without you! Me and Peter just end up reading in the library during lunch and-.”

“You’ve been hanging out with Peter?.....Peter Silver?!” Sabrina nearly fell over. Why was she hanging out with that spineless turncoat?

“He’s really nice, Sabrina!” Riri insisted. “Mabel’s basically abandoned me and without Braxton around he’s really become a sweetheart.”

“Wait. Mabel what?..Braxton’s gone!?”

“He moved up a grade.” Riri informed. “He goes to class on a different schedule, on the other side of the campus!”

Sabrina felt a huge weight come off her. Braxton had been a problem she wasn’t sure how to handle. She’d beat him senseless again if given an opportunity.

“What do you mean Mabel abandoned you?”

“I mean I guess not really but we’re in different classes and we just do different things at-”

“Sabrina!” Mabel shouted. The redheaded girl bounded down the hall and pounced on top of her friend.

Sabrina flinched and steadied herself putting all her weight on the foot without Izzy in it. “Get off!” She snapped. She shook off her friend and Mabel fell to the floor.

“Sor-ree! Sheesh. It’s just good to have you back.” Mabel said. “I thought they put you in jail after what you did.”

“Not in jail!” Sabrina checked the status of her passenger. She hoped she wasn’t in pain from the surprise piggyback ride by Mabel. Still breathing. Good.

“Sooo?” Mabel asked. There was a pause. Both girls were staring at her.

“What?”

“Y’know?” Riri added.

“Did you bring her?” Came the meek voice of Peter Silver. They met eyes and Sabrina’s expression immediately soured. Would it have been too much to ask he move up a grade too?

“No.” Sabrina lied. Little Izzy was “her” secret to share and Peter Silver wasn’t on her list of people deserving to be in the know.

“Awwwww!” All three preteens groaned in unison.

“Sorry guys.” Sabrina suppressed a smile. “Not you Peter.”

The shy boy just blushed and lowered his head in shame. What a wuss.

“Don’t be mean.” Riri patted Peter’s shoulder. When did they suddenly become besties? “He’s wants to say something to you.”

Sabrina grimaced. “What.”

“I-I’m..I-” Peter was in noticeable distress under the sudden pressure and Sabrina’s discriminating gaze.

“Go ahead, Petey. You can do it.” Riri rubbed his shoulder and pushed him forward. He bumped into Sabrina’s chest and jumped back.

“I-I’m.” He stuttered.

‘Speak up!” Sabrina barked.

“I’m sorry!” Peter blurted. “I-I’m sorry okay! I should’ve stopped Braxton. I should have defended your sister. I had the chance and I didn’t do anything.” He was crying now. “She told me to run. I could’ve taken her to a teacher or the office or-”

“Me.” Sabrina completed. “But you didn’t.”

“I didn’t.”

“C’mon, Sabrina! Give him a chance!” Riri pleaded. “He’s been freaking out about this all week.”

“Fine, whatever you’re forgiven….I guess.” Sabrina relented. He did maybe kinda help her get away with beating up Braxton a little. “You’re sooooo fucking lucky Riri is backing you up on this.” Sabrina walked past them ready to head to class.

“And!” Peter called out to her as she was about to enter the room. “When you….when you bring your sister back I-I’d like to apologize to her too.”

Sabrina narrowed her eyes. She huffed and entered the room without acknowledging his request. Maybe if he was lucky he’d have the opportunity to be within ten feet of her. If he ever faced Izzy, no to him she was Izzellah. If he ever faced her older sister Izzellah. Tried to apologize or whatever this pathetic bullshit was. Ha! She would chew him up and spit him out. Even at two inches she was a giant compared to Peter. Maybe and only maybe.


“Ms. Ivory. So good to have you back.” Ms. Applegate announced to the class. “Sabrina if you would be so kind I would like to show you some new upgrades we’ve made for your special circumstances. Sabrina got up from her chair and followed her teacher to the front corner of the room. There was a new installation into the wall. It was a sort of tower about five feet in height with a large glass dome at the top. Inside was a what Sabrina could only describe as a rec room. There were miniature chairs a couch and recliner, what looked like some kind of ice box, a covered installation that must have been a bathroom, a bed and a kitchen with a stove! That couldn’t possibly function could it?

“This is The Dome.” Mrs. Applegate informed. “A top of the line custom installation from Japan! We would be honored if your sister was its first resident!”

“The dome?” The skepticism was overt in Sabrina’s voice.

“Bullet proof and shatter resistant polymer.” Ms. Applegate continued the sales pitch. “Two phase locking system. That only I-” Ms. Applegate took Sabrina’s hand and pressed a finger onto a panel. A green line crossed it and it beeped. She then entered a ten digit code and the system beeped again and the dome opened up from the top and receded into the structure. The entire mini rec room was exposed. Ms. Applegate then gave Sabrina a small slip of paper.

“And now you. Have access to.” Ms. Applegate repeated the process with her own fingerprint and the dome rose back up and closed at the top once again protecting the rec room. “Go ahead and give it a try.”

Sabrina placed her finger back on the scanner. She fumbled with putting in the ten digit code. Soon enough the dome opened. She copied her actions and the dome closed. It was very impressive. Too bad she would never trust it or anything this school provided for her sister ever again.

“This is great. It really is but...I didn’t bring my sister today.” Sabrina squeezed her tiny plaything with affection between her toes as she lied. It sent a little rush through her body. Izzy was still responding, still breathing. She felt a tickle on her toe. She didn’t know what her sister was doing down there but she responded in kind. “I love you too sis.”

“Oh…..well that is too bad hmm.” Ms. Applegate clapped her hands together. “Alright I suppose it’s time to start.” She shooed Sabrina back to her seat and began writing the day’s activities on the whiteboard.

Sabrina looked at her paper with stars in her eyes. She had just received the first perfect score she’d ever had while attending Winton Heights Elementary and it was all thanks to Little Izzy. 100/100. She couldn’t believe it! She gave a little thank you hug to the sprite living in her sock. She felt something wet slide against the underside of her big toe. Was that her tongue? Was Izzy enjoying this? Sabrina wasn’t sure but whatever Izzy was doing down there was giving her little thrills. She felt a pinch and as small jolt of energy shot up her leg.

“Ah!” she peeped and giggled.

“Are you alright ?” Riri asked. She had a puzzled expression.

“Just excited about this!” Sabrina brandished her perfect score.

“Wow!” Riri exclaimed. “How’d you do that?”

“Izzy helped me. Now this math stuff is super simple.” Sabrina bragged. It maybe wasn’t that easy, but she had learned to work through the hard problems even if she didn’t understand them.

“Maybe she can help me.” Riri showed off her own 79 score.

“Nope. She’s my little tutor.” Sabrina stuck her tongue out. Maybe Riri would get some help if she decided to have a sleepover, but Izzy wasn’t ready to be around strange people all night.

Ms. Applegate started droning on about the day’s lesson plan. Something about a reading assignment, but Sabrina was having trouble focusing. She’d chosen a book. It was called Mistbirth or something. Izzy had recommended it and it was long enough to pass the reading criteria. She couldn’t think of anything beyond that though with her little sister apparently going to town on her toes. She felt another shiver and a familiar pleasure run up her legs. She was enjoying this too much. She felt her hand slide down her body toward her leg. Then another bolt of warmth and joy as a Izzy continued to taunt her. What was she doing down there? Fuck! Sabrina caught herself before a moan escaped. Her hand was circling around her thigh. She desperately wanted to-. No way! She didn’t just think about touching herself in the middle of class. She’d never get away with that. She sat in the first row!

“Sabrina you’re  sweating.” Riri observed. “Are you sure you’re okay.”

“Fine. It’s just a little hot in here.” Sabrina opened the first two buttons on her jacket to help cool herself off. She had to put a stop to this. She tapped her left foot against the ground and readjusted her foot in her shoe. She could feel her sister still grappling with her toes. She pressed her against the toe of her sneaker and slid her down until she could pin her underneath her toes. This was a mistake. She felt light pin pricks on the edge of each toe and then renewed vigor on her big one. The moistness came back. Izzy was definitely licking her big toe down there. Making out with her primary digit. Sabrina bit her lower lip. She’d been worried about Izzy surviving the hours in her shoe but she’d never planned for this. Suddenly she was the one she feared wouldn’t be able to hang on until lunch.

 


 

Izzy Ivory was having fun with her new friends. The twins Sabs and Sabby, Brinny the bratty middle child, Rina the smart one, and her beloved Big Brin the best girlfriend she could ask for also known as the Governess.

“Do you want to go for a picnic my sweet.” Brin asked.

“Why of course darling.” Izzy replied for some reason in an english accent. They lounged about on their deck in frilled sun dresses drinking pink lemonade tea while the twins gallivanted in the yard. “It is a beautiful day for it.”

“Not as beautiful as you.” Brin smiled.

“Oh, you big sweet talking fool you.” Izzellah guffawed. She rose and her lady love embraced her. They locked lips under the warm summer sun.

“Gross!” Sabby winced at the public display of affection.

“I think it’s cute.” Sabs. Clasped her hands and looked on with adoration.

“Go get your sister’s girls.” Izzy ordered and the twins dashed into their shared three story homestead on four acres of property in the Hamptons.

Brinny and Rina emerged with the twins all in matching white outfits. Brinny had a sour look on her face but Izzy new just how to brighten her mood.

“Group hug!” she shouted. Izzy wrapped herself as best she could in a hug for all five of her the best people she’d ever known and gave them each a peck on the cheek. Brinny smiled at this like she knew she would.

“Everyone in the car!” the Governess commanded and at once the group was off for a delightful afternoon.

They found a lovely spot overlooking the bay where the girls could play. Big Brin and Izzy reclined on there blanket in each other’s arms while Rina sat next to them. Her head was in her smartphone as always.

“What have I done to deserve such a perfect life.” Izzy asked herself.

“Just been the amazing and glamorous princess we fell in love with.” Brin said. Her love held her close and stole a kiss. Izzy spotted Rina from the corner of her eye she was caught wanting. Izzy beckoned her with a finger and the shy girl approached. She gave her a kiss as well. This was the nature of their relationship. This family shared everything and wanted for nothing.

“Don’t be jealous, my cutie.” izzy comforted. “I have enough sweetness for you as well.”

Rina fell into her arms and went to smooching her chest.

“Dog pile on Izzy!” Sabs shouted and the other three girls leaped upon them.

“You rascals!” Izzy shrieked as she was pinned under her new friends. No. New family. That’s what they really were to her. Little did they know she had a kiss and a tickle saved for each of them. The game was on!

 


 


Sabrina could barely contain herself. She was a hair’s breadth away from asking to excuse herself.

The bell rang.

“Lunch everyone!” Ms. Applegate announced but Sabrina was already out the door. “If you needed to use the bathroom you could’ve just asked. It’s bad to hold in in Sabrina!”

Sabrina sprinted into the girl’s lavatory and took the back corner stall. It was larger than the rest yet felt more private. She sat down and removed her pink and white Sketcher. Then she gingerly peeled off her plaid sock. She gasped as she discovered her beloved adhered to her big toe and aggressively making out with it. Sabrina felt her pleasure rising. Her sister was finally enjoying herself! Maybe she could get away with a little self indulgence of her own. But no. She had to be responsible and at least check on her sister’s constitution. She broke apart the two lovers.

“Governess!” Izzy screamed. She reached for the big toe with fervor. Sabrina dropped her lovelorn sister into her palm. She was sweaty and panting, but seemed okay. Her tiny laughed in her hand and hugged her knees into herself. Her eyes were glossy and she had a wild smile.

“Hey, little sis. You doing alright?” Sabrina asked.

“Just fine, Sabby.” Izzy responded. “Just happy to be with my sister. Have you met the girls yet?”

“The girls?”

“Why the Governess and her wonderful sisters. We’re in love!”

The Governess? In love? Izzy was clearly delirious. What happened to her in there? Was it the heat or the confinement? Both?

“But not as much as I love you, Sabby!” Izzy chuckled and rolled back and forth on Sabrina’s palm.

“You love me?” Sabrina’s heart jumped.

“Of course I do. You bought me a house in the Hamptons.” Izzy covered her face in embarrassment.

House in the Hamptons? Izzy had lost her mind.

“Sabrina.” Little Izzy’s face turned deathly serious. “You’ve been protecting me this whole time. You’re my everything. My guardian, my goddess, brave, bold, beautiful, big-”

   Izzy went into a laughing fit then seemed to pass out. Sabrina felt her body. She was burning up. She quickly got up and ran for the sink. Luckily no one else was there. She lowered her hand into the sink and began running slightly cool water over her sister. Izzy snapped up!
“Sabrina what the hell are you doing?!” She shrieked.

“Oh thank god you’re okay.” Sabrina sighed in relief. If she had put her sister in danger she would never forgive herself.

“As okay as I can be after being stuffed in a sock all day.” Izzy grumbled. “You gonna tell me why you were trying to drown me?” Izzy started wringing the water from her hair.

“You don’t remember what just happened?”

“What just happened?” Izzy looked at her confused.

“You don’t remember what you were saying…...what you were about to say….about me?”

“I wasn’t about to say anything I just woke up. I guess I fell asleep.” Izzy shrugged.

“What do you think of me.” Sabrina tried. She didn’t know if that little moment was how her tiny really felt about her or not. Izzy at least seemed more lucid now so maybe.

“You’re okay. I mean I’m getting used to be a tiny. “Your” tiny. I guess.” Izzy answered. “I’m not really a fan of any of this but whatever. Why?”

That seemed like a standard Izzy answer and not the proclamation of love from earlier.

“Who’s the Governess.” Sabrina probed.

“Governess?” Izzy raised and eyebrow. “Are you sure you’re okay Sabby?” Izzy caught her mouth.

Sabrina smiled. “I’m fine.”

Just then the bathroom door burst open.

“Sabrina are you feeling ok- Ahhhhh!” Riri shrieked like the giddy schoolgirl she was at the sight of the tiny in Sabrina’s hands. “You did bring her!”

“Shhhhh.” Sabrina ushered her closer.

“You’re a liar.” Mabel said from behind Riri. She bounded closer along with her friend.

“What happened?” Came a voice from beyond the door.

“You were right Petey! She did bring-”

Sabrina snatched up Riri with her free hand and covered her mouth. Riri nearly dropped from the sudden motion.

“Shut the fuck up, Riri!” Sabrina seethed into her ear. “This supposed to be a secret  The last person I want knowing is fucking Peter Silver. Understand?”

The braided girl trembled in Sabrina’s clutches. She nodded her head slowly in compliance. Sabrina yanked her into the empty stall and Mabel followed suit.

“What the hell, Sabrina?!” Riri whispered.

“Peter’s partly responsible  for what happened. I don’t trust him.” Sabrina’s eyes were hard.

“You forgave him didn’t you?” Riri argued.

“That doesn’t mean I want my little sis around him!”

“But-”

“No.” Sabrina’s word was final.

“Fine.” Riri relented. “Can I hold her?”

Sabrina stepped back and presented her other hand. She could feel the movement of her prize inside. She opened her palm and revealed Little Izzy to her friends.

“Oh my god! She’s naked!” Mabel peeped.

Riri’s face turned two shades darker.

Sabrina took a small square of toilet paper and gave it to her sister. Izzy wrapped it around herself like an oversized towel.

“Sabrinna, what is this?” Tiny Izzy asked. She glared at her two besties in annoyance.

“They just wanted to see you sis. They like you.”

Izzy scoffed. “You two perverts trying to get a peek at my goods?”

“What?! No! I-I was just.” Riri started stumbling over her words and fiddling with her hands. Mabel snickered at the small one’s comment.

“Relax Braids….here.” izzy extended her arms towards the black girl. She had held her once already . Why not give her a shot.

Riri bounced up and down before offering her palm. She was visibly shaking.

“Be careful.” Sabrina warned. Izzy took a cautious step onto the hand next to her. Her hand was cold. She took another step and went down to her knees. She let the toilet paper drape over her like a blanket.

Riri emitted a sound that could not have been human. Sabrina had to cover her ears from the pitch. She sounded more like a dolphin than a human.

` Riri reached her other hand to pet Izzy but was stopped by the shrunken young woman.

“Slow down a little.” Sabrina said. “She’s still shy around other people.”

“My turn!” Mabel squealed. The redhead scooped up the tiny without warning.

“Hey!” Riri shouted vehemently upset that her moment had been cut short.

Izzy squirmed in Mabel’s clumsy grip and her toilet paper covering fell to the floor.

“Give her back!” Riri demanded. She went to reclaim her izzy and managed to grip her arms. Suddenly Izzy found herself being pulled two directions as the titans fought over her. First she was back in Riri’s hands, then Mabel had her again, then RIri’s fingers were stroking her back, then Mabel had her cuddled against her cheek. Izzy was starting to get dizzy being passed back and forth like a hot potato. Until she found herself back in comforting fingers. She looked up to see her sister’s face red and fuming. She turned around to see both girls on the floor rubbing  red marks on their cheeks.

` “I’m only going to say this once.” Sabrina warned. “Izzy is my little sister. Do not screw around with her.”

 


 


Sabrina read out loud an invitation for a birthday party. “You are invited the the Hawthorne sister’s birthday extravaganza.”

“It’s this weekend!” Mabel cheesed proudly and groped her chest. “I’m gonna be thirteen which means I’m officially an adult.”

“Aren’t you not technically an adult until you turn eighteen?” Sabrina asked.

“I thought it was twenty-one?” Riri added.

“I’m the one turning thirteen first.” Mabel bragged. “Which mean’s I’m more mature then both of you so I think I would know.”

“Isn’t your birthday on Thursday?” Riri asked.

“Yeah, but my sister was born the day after I was so my mom and dad throw a party for both of us on the weekend to save money.” The girl cheesed and stuffed a peanut butter cracker in her mouth. They were all eating outside for lunch to dodge the teachers. The trio sat in the corner of the outside eating area, isolated from the rest of the students. Well except for one.

“Can I come.” Asked Peter Silver. He was eating on the same bench more than a few arms lengths away from the girls at Sabrina’s request. “I’ll bring a present.”

“Sure!” Mabel chirped, excited at the idea of more presents.

Sabrina soured. As one of Mabel’s besties, she had to come, which meant she would bring Izzy of course, and now Peter suddenly slithered his way in.

“Speaking of presents, what are you guys getting me?!” Mabel probed.

“I can’t tell you.” Riri said. “Dad wants it to be a surprise. He really digs these get togethers. I think he just likes showing up your dad.”

“Bleh.” Mabel groaned. “What about you, Sabrina.”

“I don’t know.” Sabrina answered.

“What?!” Mabel gasped.

“We’ve been busy!” Sabrina explained. “Y’know dealing with the whole my sister is two inches tall thing. I told my mom what to buy month’s ago but I don’t know if she ever did it.”

“You could just….let me borrow Izzy. For like the weekend.” Mabel suggested.

“No way!” Izzy shouted from her perch on Sabrina’s shoulder. “Sorry, Red. But this girl has better things to do then hang around with a preteen for two fucking days and play dress up or whatever you idiots are into.”

Mabel looked into Sabrina’s eyes with a pleading puppy dog pout.

Sabrina shook her head.

“Why not!”

“After you two were nearly ripped her in half you’ll be lucky to even hold her again. Plus you have dogs! What if they try to eat her!” The tiny blanched and tucked herself into the fabric of her jumpsuit that Sabrina had provided.

“Roscoe’s a good boy!” Mabel pleaded. “And so is Waffles!”

“No.” Sabrina shook her head again.

“You’re no fun Sabrina! You’re lucky enough to have a cool tiny and you don’t even share her! Who put the stick up your ass?”

“Excuse me, Mabel!” Sabrina fumed. “ I can’t help it if I’m a little more responsible with the things I care about than you!”

“I’m responsible! I’ve had pets!” Mabel shot back. “If I had a tiny I’d share her with my best friend any time she wanted!”

“No you wouldn’t!”

“Yes I would!”

“Even if the tiny was your sister!”
“Yes!”

“Than I guess I’m just a better sister than you are!”

That was the straw. There was a pause. Mabel saw red.
“That’s it!” The redhead leaped across the lunch table and tackled the slightly smaller latina girl. Izzy in the chaos was dislodged from her place at Sabrina’s shoulder and fell to the bench seat.

“I’m so tired of you thinking you’re so much better than me because you got a tiny and I don’t!” Mabel screamed. She started frantically slapping Sabrina on the face as a little revenge for the bathroom debacle.

“You’re just jealous!” Sabrina shrieked. She planted her two feet into Mabel’s gut and sent the fiery haired one flying back.

“You’re just a bitch!” Mabel jumped back on her again and started pulling at her hair.

Little Izzy recovered from the shock of the fall to see two behemoths tumbling around and wrestling each other on the concrete floor. A small crowd of onlookers was starting to gather.

“You think you’re so special. Walking around like you’re in charge or something.” Mabel gripped Sabrina’s arm and yanked it hard.

“It’s not my fault you’re too dumb to think of things to do by yourself!” Sabrina reversed their positions until she was on top and pushed Mabel’s face into the floor.

“Guys, come on stop!” Riri pleaded. This wasn’t the first time this happened. The two girls were natural alphas and fought like this at least once a month. She wanted to interfere but last time she’d tried she earned a black eye and a lot of apologies.

 


 

Izzellah was enjoying the show. You don’t get to see action like this everyday. She wished she had some popcorn. Normally she abhorred violence in any form but something about being two inches tall made her see the enjoyment in watching two preteen girls basically fight over her. Sabrina deserved to be knocked down a peg anyway. And man was she fighting. Was this a regular thing? Was her constant brawls with this uncannily familiar looking Mabel girl the reason she was so capable in beating the tar out of Braxton? She could remember seeing Sabrina come home from school with a few bruises on occasion, but she’d naturally assumed it was from all the energy that girl had.

“Holy shit!” Izzy laughed in shock as Mabel basically uppercutted her sister with an open palm. The ginger stood up and took some sort of fighting stance. This girl couldn’t actually know martial arts right? Sabrina charged her and was expertly kited. She tumbled and fell to the ground.

“Don’t make me kick your ass again Sabrina!” Mabel warned.

“That’s not what you said last time.” Sabrina lifted herself up and dusted herself off. “Remember when I had you on the ground crying like a baby!”

‘You just got lucky!” Mabel’s face was a red as her hair.

“Oh! Sabrina! Stop it! Let go! Pleassse! It hurts! Oh, I’m hurting!” Izzy’s sister mocked. Her had an evil smirk on it. She was baiting Mabel.

“You’re so dead Ivory!”

Both girls charged at each other.

Izzellah broke out in hysterical laughter as both girls collided into each other and fell backwards in unison. She couldn’t stop the air from rushing out her. She took a deep breath and broke down all over again. She couldn’t remember the  last time she enjoyed herself this much.

“Look a tiny!” She heard come from the crowd. Suddenly a swarm of hungry eyes turned from the brawl and were on her. She froze like a deer in the headlights. Sabrina was distracted. Any one of these uncultured brats could snatch her up in a moment. Izzellah took a step back. Maybe this was her chance. She could hop off the bench and make a run for it. In the chaos she could escape for good. Sabrina would have no hope of finding her. She hadn’t be chipped yet. She’d figure out how to survive on her own. Hands were upon her. They were pale and clammy. She heard a fragile voice.

“It’s okay I got you.” Peter said.

It was the bitch boy! Not someone she wanted  to spend time with.

 


 

A loud whistle echoed through the outside cafeteria. The crowd scattered away from the brawl to make room.

‘Hawthorne and Ivory. Of course.” Came a dark commanding voice that matched the presence of a dark commanding man. Coach Jonah. He was over six feet tall, dark as the night sky, and built like a tank. He was on duty as one of the recess guardians today.

“Have you two got nothing better to do than beat the daylights out of each other every other week?”

The two girls shot up at attention. Any animosity between them had fizzled out under this true giants intimidating aura.

“Hawthorne you know better.” The redhead sunk as the coach addressed her. “And Ivory! You just got back from suspension. You looking for a round two?”

“No sir.” Sabrina replied meekly.

“I don’t care what you two were fighting about, this is not how we settle things.” Coach Jonah knelt down but still loomed over both of them. “Now shake hands and get over it.”

“But she!” Sabrina started.

“Shake hands!” Coach Jonah ordered.

Both girls hugged instead.

“You’re still coming to my party this weekend.” Mabel said.

“Definitely!” Sabrina replied. Her eyes popped open. “Izzy!” She’d completely forgotten about her in this whole spar. She couldn’t be hurt! She would kill Mabel for starting this mess if she was hurt! Where was she?! Did she fall? Did one of the students take her?!

“Izzy!” Sabrina yelled. She looked around to the bench for her hoping she was somehow waiting for her on the table. Nothing.

“Riri, do you have her!?” Sabrina desperately wished. Surely she would have hopped on the chance to hold her again. She was reliable in those situations. The braided girl shook her head in sorrow. Sabrina panicked as she looked from person to person. She didn’t trust any of them. Anyone could have taken her. Then she noticed someone was missing. Someone who had been skulking around her group since this morning. A snake in the grass. Peter Silver was gone.

 


 


“You are so dead, kid.” Izzellah said up to a nervous Peter Silver. He cradled her in his clammy hands as he walked down the hallway.

“I just wanted to say I’m sorry.” He peeped.

“You don’t get it Petey. My sister is going to kill you.” Izzellah informed. “You saw what she did to Braxton. She will turn a little bitch boy like you inside out.”

“I-I’m just doing the right thing. She can’t get mad at me for that.” Peter defended as he rounded the corner toward the classroom.

“Yes she can!” Izzellah stood up in his hand.

“But you were in danger! I’m doing the right thing by taking you to an adult. Ms. Applegate can put you in the dome thing.”

“Kid, you have some seriously bad situational judgement.” Izzellah pinched his finger. “My sister LIED about me not being here! Do you think she wants Applegate to know?”

“Isn’t that irresponsible?” Peter winced at the sharp pain.

“Probably. But she has her reasons, and I pretty sure she doesn’t like you very much. You better head back and beg for forgiveness.”

“But I’m not a bad guy. I’m not like Braxton.” Peter stared down at her with his big cerulean eyes. He was really just an innocent little nitwit. “I just wanted to hold you and…..say I’m sorry for being such a loser. Cause-cause...you’re so cool and.” Was he tearing up?

Izzellah couldn’t believe she was actually starting to feel bad for this kid. Clearly he had some major hangups. He was a complete sissy. He would never hurt her. She doubted he could hurt a wet paper bag.

“Listen, kid. You’re forgiven or whatever okay. Don’t feel bad over me. Just go back and-   I’ll explain things to Sabrina and-`

“Peter Silver you are so fucking dead!” Sabrina’s voice came from down the hall. The twelve year old ball of fury was barrelling down the hall toward them like a charging bull. She was flanked on either side by her two lackeys.

“OH SHIT, KID! RUN!!” Izzellah screamed.

“What?!”

“Run now, Idiot! Or do you want to face that?” She pointed toward her enraged sister who was quickly closing the gap.

Knowing what happened the last time he failed to listen Peter started to move his legs. He bolted down the hall with astonishing speed.  

“Not with me, Moron!” Izzellah said. “Now she thinks you’re guilty!”

“Peter!” Sabrina yelled.

“Put me down!” Izzellah ordered.

“I can’t. You’ll fall!” Peter said as he continued to flee for his life. He wasn’t breaking any distance from the terror behind him.

“Then let me fall!” Izzellah bellowed.

“You’ll get hurt, then she’ll kill me even more!”

“Peter if you don’t stop right now!” Sabrina threatened as she kept pace with with her prey.

“I-I have and idea.” Peter said to himself. “I have and idea!”

He rounded another corner with the adeptness of a prancing gazelle. Sabrina was more the lion and overshot the turn significantly. Peter darted for a familiar doorway with a blue triangle and a white stick figure person on it. He kicked open the door and claimed the safety of the boy’s bathroom.

“She won’t be able to get us in here.” He sighed in relief. He placed her on the counter and started to wash his hands.

“You are an idiot.” Izzellah informed.

“She’s not allowed in here it’s a rule.”

“Do you really think Sabrina cares about that? Do you really think some arbitrary rule about bathroom etiquette is going to prevent her from bursting into a room without a lock on the door!?”

As if on cue, Sabrina kicked the door open and encroached on the pair. Her eyes instantly locked on Izzellah.

“Hand her over Peter.”

“I’m sorry okay!”

“Sorry! You stole my little sis from me and you’re sorry!” Sabrina cocked her first back ready to pummel the sister thief. Her hand was caught and pulled back by….Mabel!?

“Sabrina stop!” Riri squealed. She held back Sabrina’s other arm.

“Traitors!” Sabrina thrashed but couldn’t overpower the combined strength of both girls.

Izzellah sighed. She took a breath and leaped off the counter and landed with a roll onto the the stiff ceramic tile. She casually walked over to her agitated guardian. She crawled up her sketcher than the fabric of her sock. She tried to leap for the hem of her skirt but was caught by Sabrina hand.

“I’m sorry!” She cried into her. “I’m so sorry!” Izzellah was soaked in warm tears as Sabrina wilted into her. “I should’ve been more careful.”

Izzellah was a little surprised that her sister was so upset. She was enraged when Braxton had his hands on her but now she was nearly sobbing. Was it because it was actually her fault this time? She wasn’t even hurt. What would Sabrina do if something really bad happened to her? Izzellah was starting to feel like her little sister was more fragile than she was.

“Relax, Sabby.” Sabrina perked up a little. Just a hint of a smile crept in. “My man Pete here took……..acceptable care of me...kind of...he didn’t drop me.”

Sabrina sniffled into her. “Really?”

“Kinda. I mean he did also just make things worse.”

Sabrina eyed the weak boy. His heart did seem in the right place even if he was the type to collapse from a slight breeze.

“Okay.” Sabrina stood up and faced Peter. She looked him in the eye and he flinched. She sighed. “.......thank you.”  

“See I told you she’d come around.” Riri said.

The bell rang. Sabrina gave her sister one last kiss on the cheek before plunging her down her shirt and into her training bra. Hopefully she would still go unnoticed. All four children exited the boys bathroom and went to their classes respectively. “
 


 


Sabrina had trouble focusing for the rest of class. Today was a failure in her mind. She had failed to protect Izzy when she needed her. She’d gotten too distracted and careless. What if Peter Silver hadn’t been the one to pick her up? She would be gone forever and it was her fault. This week couldn’t end soon enough as far as she was concerned. She had half a mind to start and incident just to get suspended again. That way Izzy would be safe at home with her until she was properly chipped. Sabrina put her hand on her chest and felt the treasure she kept close to her heart. Her little Izzy pressed back at her against the fabric of her top. The tiny one had really kept her cool today. It really seemed like she was starting to come around. In a weird way, tiny Izzy was more like the older sister she’d always wanted. Brash and brave, yet soft and supportive too. The shrink had changed her, made her better and she deserved better. Sabrina decided she would be better as well.

“Soon.” She whispered to her chest. “Soon.”

Class ended without a hassle. Sabrina started packing her things while listening to Riri ramble on about the latest episode of Supergirl. They were about to head out to wait for their rides together when Ms. Applegate stopped her.

“Sabrina I do hope you bring little Izzy in next time.” She said with a bright smile.

Sabrina didn’t trust it. Her teacher seemed like a decent lady but she was a little too interested in seeing Izzy again. She wouldn’t trust her or that dome until she could properly track Izzy herself.

“Oh and do remember to your counseling session this afternoon dear. Room 23.”

Sabrina facepalmed. She’d completely forgotten about her what was essentially court mandated anger management.

“Does that mean we can’t wait together?” Riri asked.

“Yeah.” Sabrina frowned.

“How long?”

“I guess until whoever decides I’m not a psycho or that I learned my lesson or something!” Sabrina made exaggerated circle gestures around her head.

Riri gave her a hug before running off. “Peter wait up. We can hangout after all.” The boy turned back around to look at Riri then at Sabrina. He paid close attention to her chest area. He waved before Riri towed him away.

Sabrina huffed and blew some hair out her face. He could keep looking as long as that was all he did.

Sabrina walked down the hall to room twenty-three. It was a room connected to the teacher’s lounge. She’d never been inside and always assumed it was a storage closet. Guess not. She looked around and the halls were clear. Most of the students had left for home or after school clubs. One wayward janitor with a broom swept by with headphones on. Sabrina took a chance and opened her shirt. She pulled out her bra a bit to check on Izzy who was reclining back into the padded cup with her arms crossed. They glanced at each other and Izzy yawned.

“You okay in there?” Sabrina asked.

“Okay as a girl can be when she scores casual first base with her prepubescent sister!” Izzy went wide eyed and put on a fake grin that was all teeth.

Sabrina bopped her gently on the head and the tiny retaliated with an hard slap to her nip. A shock of more pleasure than pain surged to Sabrina’s head and she inadvertently moaned aloud before she could catch herself.

‘What the hell was that?” Izzy looked up at her with a suspicious eyebrow.

“Nothing!” Sabrina recovered. “Gladtoseeyou’reokaybye!” She abruptly snapped her bra back into place and buttoned up her uniform jacket. She straightened her hair and took a pause. She knocked on the door.

Sabrina was greeted by a stunning woman with a head of long and straight, deep crimson locks. She wore a bright red blazer and a mid length black skirt with stockings. She had red pumps that added to her height leaving her at over six feet. She seemed young but Sabrina couldn’t place her age. She could be twenty-five or forty.

“Ms. Ivory. I’ve been expecting you.” The woman beckoned her into the office which wasn’t a storage closet at all. It was a modest room with a desk, and easy chair, a bookshelf stacked with books, and fridge in the corned. There was also a window with a view of the track field. Sabrina had played out there countless times and never remembered seeing this room from the outside.

“Please have a seat anywhere you like.” The woman said.

Sabrina chose the easy chair. She sat down and crossed her legs and arms. She hoped this wouldn’t run too long. She wanted to get back home as soon as possible.

The woman offered a hand that Sabrina refused to take. She didn’t seem at all offended by this and took her own seat behind her desk. She took out a laptop and started typing a bit before turning her attention back to Sabrina.

‘Let me introduce myself first.” She said. “My name is Doctor Amanda Edward Nelson, but you can call me Mrs. Nelson. I would like to talk to you and your sister.”


 

Chapter End Notes:

I think I've set a precedent at this point for Izzellah to be prone to delusions.....Her mind's holding on by a thread really. Let's hope she doesn't snap. See you next week and feel free to comment. No one will judge you.