[Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Recently shrunk Mike figures out how to handle his giant daughter on their family vacation.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Gentle, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12136 Read: 86859
Published: July 13 2017 Updated: July 27 2017
Story Notes:

This story is going to a cute funny story about a tiny father figuring out the new relationship dynamics with his now titanic daughter. How will he get her to listen to him? Will they still be like before? They will have fun and do things together, but now the tables have been turned on Mike, how will he handle it?

1. The Family Vacation by Guygan [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (1240 words)

Mike has recently been shrunken for his job. His wife has been treating him like a child and his daughter has stopped listening to what he says. Mike needs to use this family vacation to fix the relationships that his shrinking has broken.

2. Hey Dad! Catch! by Guygan [Reviews - 0] (1316 words)

In this chapter we see Mike and his daughter start to get alittle bit closer to each other. There is baseball, and even a tense situation that you'll have to read to find out.

3. In The Tides Part 1 by Guygan [Reviews - 0] (1270 words)

This is part 1 of In the Tides. Featuring Mike and Wendy. You can't go to the beach without wading into the ocean. Lets see how Mike handles such a task at 5 feet tall

4. Into The Tide Part 2 by Guygan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1466 words)

In this chapter some pretty tense action scenes happen as well as a pretty funny scene I think you'll all probably like 

5. Hey Gurl! by Guygan [Reviews - 0] (1580 words)

In this Chapter Wendy meets a cute boy.

6. The Juice Bar by Guygan [Reviews - 1] (1861 words)

Can Mike get out of hot water with Wendy? 

7. Lame Dad Jokes by Guygan [Reviews - 1] (1574 words)

8. Sandcastles in the Sand by Guygan [Reviews - 1] (1829 words)