- Text Size +

Chapter 8

Wanda walked back from the bar carrying a Twix Bar and a Payday in one hand and one Mellow Yellow soda in the other hand. The Twix for her daughter and husband to share and the Payday was for herself. The Mellow Yellow was for both to even though they didn’t ask for it Wanda knew it was both of their favorite sodas.

She arrived at the family’s beach camp to find them on the ground building a sandcastle. Which was not where Wanda had told them to be when she got back. She clenched her fist and marched towards them, several punishments for Mike and Wendy rushed through her head. She could dump him down her cleavage, or sit on him or press the little rascal between her legs. Wendy would lose her phone and get a curfew. Then she heard their laugh, they were having a lot of fun together Wanda could tell, this caught her off guard and so she dropped some of her anger.

“Excuse me you two, but I remember telling the both of you to stay put, but here I find you both building a sandcastle.” Said Wanda

“Technically Mom, you told me to stay under the Umbrella, and you told Daddy to stay on your lap and he can’t stay on your lap when you’re walking around.” Said Wendy innocently.

“But I forbade you from holding your father right now.” Said Wanda.

“But Wanda, she really hasn’t held me since then, I got here by sliding.” Mike said from the top of the sandcastle.

“Sliding?” Wanda said with interest. “Care to explain how that works little man?”

“It works by gravity, Mom! Don’t you know about gravity and all that? You’re so silly mommy.” Said Wendy.

Wanda raised her eyebrow skeptically at her daughter, but decided she would let this highly suspect thread of logic go for now. She walked over setting the snacks on the family’s chair. She grabbed a bucket and filled it with sand, she dumped it into the shape of a tower and then got to work carefully shaping the walls. Wendy worked on digging a moat and Mike got to work carefully detailing the top of the sand castle.

“Wanda can you put me at the bottom please?” Mike asked.

“Sure thing sweety,” Wanda said grabbing her tiny husband by the waist and lowered him carefully into the castles courtyard.

The Family labored over the sand castle together, it took an hour or so but with giant women who could create towers and a tiny craftsmen who could carefully sculpt every tiny detail. The castle was immaculate. It was Neo classical like something from a fairy tale, and to Mike it was almost to scale, Wendy grabbed him from the courtyard and put him on a tiny sand throne on the highest tower.

“Yay! It’s all done!” she said with excitement.

“I’m the king of the castle!” Mike declared, “And that makes you the Princess Wendy!”

“Oh my! I’ve always wanted to be a sand-princess of a tiny castle!”

“You two are so silly, are you done playing now because I brought you snacks.” Wanda said picking up Mike.

She carried him to the chair and sat down. Wendy followed, grabbing the Twix bar from her chair. She quickly opened it, she took one Twix bar for herself and shared the second one with Mike.

“There you go Daddy, one for you and one for me, it’s our favorite candy.” Said Wendy.

“Thank you, baby girl.” Said Mike cheerfully, the bar was as big and as heavy as a log, Wanda had to help him hold it in order to eat it.

Wendy easily consumed hers and grabbed the Mellow Yellow soda, she washed it down with the delicious tangy soda, the tastes combine in her favorite way tangy and sweet. Mike munched away at the end of the candy bar but it was as if he had barely nibbled on it. The end of it was almost an entire meal for Mike.

“Wendy, I’m full you can have the rest.” He said.

“Really Daddy? You never let me finish your food before, you were always the one to finish me food! Hehe. Here have some Mellow Yellow.” Said Wendy.

The two traded, Wendy easily picked up the second Twix bar and put the Mellow Yellow in the seat beside her mom’s thigh. She put a straw in it and Mike put his whole mouth on the straw, but no matter how hard he sucked on it, his lungs weren’t powerful enough to bring the liquid to the top. Wendy finished her Twix bar and noticed this.

“Here Daddy, let me help you out.” Said Wendy.

She turned the straw to her mouth sucked it the soda to the top. She pinched the straw keeping the soda from going back down and passed the straw to her father. Mike put his whole mouth on the straw again, and sucked up the Soda that remained in the straw, which to him felt like gallons.

“Ahhh!” he said refreshed from the drink. “That was so good dear! Thank you!”

“It’s fine, I was feeling rather guilty for punishing the two of you so bad.” Said Wanda. “You know me, Mike I get so worried about you now that your so teeny tiny. I can feel my motherly instincts kick in around you, I just want to protect you!”

“I’m sorry too, I should apologize to both of you, I didn’t think about the effect my shrinking would have on the both of you. Wanda, I should have guessed that my shrinking would make you worried about my safety all the time. Wendy I should have known that a teenage girl needs her daddy to be big and strong, not tiny and wimpy.” Said Mike with utter sincerity.

“No no no, Daddy! I don’t think that way at all! Not anymore. I know that you shrank yourself for a really good job so that I can go to college. Mom already told me that was the reason. These past few hours playing with you made me realize that your still the same Daddy, and in some ways your even more fun to play with like this than you were before.” Wendy playfully poked his belly as she said this. “You know what, I love you just as much as I did before.”

Mike could feel all of his daughter’s affection for him come crashing down on him like an avalanche, it was almost too much for him how much she loved him, but in a good way obviously.

“Look at you two this is the most precious thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life.” Said Wanda “Wendy Give your dad a great big hug.”

“But you said-“

“I don’t care what I said, you can hold him for the rest of time, no matter what!” said Wanda.

With that Wendy snatched up Mike in her hand and rubbed him against her cheek and Mike rubbed his cheek against her cheek trying to grab on to as much of her face as he possibly could in a great big hug. Father and Daughter embraced in front of the setting sun, the sky was pink as the dying light bled against the clouds.

After this encounter the girls packed up to go back to the hotel room, it was a fun day at the beach and tomorrow would be just as fun.

“Mommy, I’m running out of room to hold everything.” Said Wendy with an Umbrella in her hand and a chair in the other “How is Daddy going to get home?” she said worriedly motioning to Mike leaning against her foot.

Wanda still had several things to carry herself and didn’t have room on her shoulder or on her head.

“Let me show you a trick I learned from carrying your father all over the house when I get tired, it’s totally hands free.” Wanda leaned down with an evil smile on her face,

Mike jumped up seeing this scary look in his wife’s eyes and tried to run, but he was too slow, the massive matron easily snatched him and he was prisoner once again in his true love’s fist.

“I use this trick when I’m tired of listening to your dad whine about things. You can use it to Wendy, if your tired of listening to him.” Said Wanda.

“What are you talking about mommy?” Said Wendy a little nervous.

Without another word Wanda reached into Wendy’s cleavage and pressed her father in between them. Wendy immediately blushed and Mike struggled to get out, but from the waist down he was pinned between two impossibly heavy fleshy mountains.

“Oh My! Mommy!” Wendy reached to get him back out but realized her hands were filled with things, so she could do nothing. She knelt down to put them back on the beach when Wanda interrupted her.

“No, no, Wendy as your mom I promise this is one of the best places your Daddy can be, I put him down mine all the time he’s safer there than anywhere else.” Said Wanda.

“Are you sure? This doesn’t seem right? It’s kind of embarrassing.” Said Wendy.

“No, no Wendy that was before when he was big, but now that he small cleavage is important to keeping him safe and to have both of your hands. Look Wendy your becoming a young lady now and that comes with certain assets.” Said Wanda motioning her Wendy’s 32D bra with her tiny father inside. “As a member of the family it’s also up to you to keep him safe with yours and they’re still developing one day they get to be as big as mine.” Said Wanda and they all look at her 34DD bra full of cleavage.

“I guess if you say so mom, it feels kind of good to have him so close to me.” Said Wendy still blushing.

“It’s an excellent place to put him if he just won’t shut up either.” Said Wanda “all you have to do is tuck his little head under sea level if you know what I mean.”

Wendy looked directly down at her tiny father pinned in between her breasts, he had stopped struggling as much and look right back up her smiling.

“Her there girl.” He said, “I never imagined I’d fine myself here, it’s kind of embarrassing but if you and your mom think it’s for the best then who am I to argue?

Wendy gingerly used the sides of her arms to press her breasts together cradling him in between. The titanic women packed up the campsite and walked back to the hotel, their tiny man kept safely within his daughter.

Wanda opened the door to the hotel room, to find that there was only one King-sized bed that they had to share between the three of them.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will be the last chapter