- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Can Mike get out of hot water with Wendy? 

Chapter 6

Wendy storms over to the Resort’s beach-side bar, she is so livid that she can’t even speak to the bar tender when he asks her what she can have to drink. She just points to an orange smoothie picture and grunts in affirmation. She crosses her arms and taps her foot as she waits for the bar tender to make the smoothie.

Meanwhile about 5 feet lower, Mike lets go of his daughter’s SUV sized heeled and falls on to the beach. Keeping his grip has taken all the upper body strength his puny body has. He lays on his back looking straight up at his daughter’s back, he bounces a few centimeters with every stomp her foot produces. From here he can tell that his big girl is still fuming with rage, she must really be angry with him right now. When his giant girls loved him, he could really feel the love all around him, but when they were angry with him it felt like he was being crushed under a pile of bricks.

“Here you go ma’am, how will you be paying today?” said the bar tender.

Wendy just handed him her parent’s room key, her dad could at least pay for her drink while she was upset with him. She spun around almost crushing her father with her foot and walked away towards her table. Mike stood up and watched her leave, he was so distracted with her that he almost didn’t see the 300lb lady who was next in line.

The mega giantess sauntered up to the bar each of her steps felt like three of Wendy’s to Mike, he couldn’t even stay on his feet as she walked, knocked on his back he saw the super heavy foot fall towards him. He knew that he would never be able to survive a stomping from this lady, so he rolled on his back a few inches. He barely cleared her foot before it slammed onto the beach throwing sand and Mike up into the air as if a meteor had struck the planet. Mike came to a rolling stop at the foot of the Bar. He figured he probably deserved this after what he did to Wendy but he just couldn’t help it.

Mike resolved to get back over to her and apologize no matter how much she wanted to stomp him into the ground right now, as her father he couldn’t fear her wrath, he had to do the right thing. So, Mike got up and ran across the beach to the table that Wendy was sitting at.

“Wendy! Hey Wendy! Baby girl down here! Daddy is sorry!” Mike shouted up from the side of her foot. But the girl didn’t notice him as his teeny voice was carried off by the fierce winds on the beach. Mike sighed, he knew that he had a lot of work ahead of him now to get back up to his daughter’s ear, it was rather symbolic of how much he had to climb to get back into the girl’s good graces again.

Mike started with her foot, he kicked up his right leg and propped it on the top of Wendy’s foot. With a solid push with his leg he rolled himself onto her foot. Luckily the girl had stopped fidgeting her foot and Mike could safely stand up on it. Her foot had always been small and dainty and soft, but now it felt more like a car to Mike than the foot of a little girl.

Wendy started humming a familiar tune, it was the same song that Mike had taught her to hum as a little girl. Mike smiled and was encouraged by her humming. He rubbed his hands together and jumped onto her leg. He began shimmying up it like a monkey, it was too thick to get his arms all the way around but he had enough upper body strength to keep himself moving upwards. Her leg got thicker and thicker as he moved up and soon he had reached her calf muscle.

Her calf muscle was thick and well-toned from running track for a few years in middle school and now high school. Mike remembered running with her every evening to get her ready for the big meet. He had worked hard to help her get her leg muscles to where they were and now Mike was clinging to the fruits of that labor.

Mike grabbled the rough skin of her knee and pulled himself onto her the flat surface of the joint, his tiny legs hanging off the side of her right leg as if he were sitting on the edge of a cliff. In another circumstance Wendy might have found this cute, but right now she was just furious. Mike looked up, he knew her fury was starting to simmer down now, so he wouldn’t get stomped like a bug if she saw him at least.

 

Wendy sat at the table slurping the last of her smoothie, when she felt something tiny crawling in her lap, she was just about to swat the bug when she looked down and saw her tiny father walking towards her on her right thigh. It took one less second to stop herself from squishing him that it normally would thanks to her anger with him, but she stopped none the less. Wendy had self-control enough not to be spiteful especially with someone so much smaller than her.

Mike noticed her looking at him. “Hey Wendy! Down here! Let’s talk baby girl!” her father yelled.

She turned her head away with a huff of disgust and ignored him. She really wanted him to know how mad at him she was. Normally he would have just stepped back in front of her vision, but now it took him a lot longer. She felt the tiny footsteps of the tiny patriarch pad along her leg, and then tiny hands grab hold of her abdomen. Wendy felt the tiny man climb her stomach up towards her chest.

Wendy retained the charade of being so disgusted with him she wouldn’t talk to her until he managed to climb all the way up her chest. He grabbed the bottom of her breast and began climbing up that when she couldn’t keep up the charade anymore.

“Daddy! No!” Wendy said and quickly snatched him off placing on the table in front of her.

“Sorry, baby, but I have to go over your chest to get to your shoulder.” Mike said.

“Ok fine, what do you want?” Wendy retorted letting the annoyance mix with her stern voice.

“I just want to apologize, I’m sorry I should never have tried to control your love life.” Said Mike with a genuine regret in his voice.

“Sorry doesn’t fix what you did Daddy, and you’ve been doing it since you were big so I don’t think you’re really sorry, you’re just saying that so I won’t be mad at you anymore.” Wendy replied.

“No baby I really am sorry”

“You’re just saying that because I’m a giantess, and you need me to take you places.”

“What no! I’d never look at you like that, I’ll always see you primarily as my precious daughter.”

“And secondarily you’ll see me as a giant who does things for you! That’s it Dad, I’m tired of this no more free rides from me! I’m officially grounding you!” said Wendy

“And I’m officially grounding the both of you!” said an even bigger and even angrier voice from above.

Mike and Wendy quickly looked to their right and upwards, Mike had to look a lot farther up than Wendy had to though. They found standing there the biggest and strongest member of the family, Wanda, and she looked even angrier and sterner than Wendy had.

“What did I tell you Mike? Huh? Care to repeat back to me what I said?” Wanda said angrily.

“Honey, wait I can explain all of this just- “

“No!” Wanda’s voice easily washed away his puny voice, as if he were trying to talk over a jet engine.

“I don’t want to hear any of your excuses Michael, I told you to stay on me at all times, and what happens the second I go to sleep? You leave! Do you know how scary it was to wake up and not see you anywhere? I was afraid I would step on you by accident! I searched all over frantically because I thought you had died, and where do I finally find you? At a bar! With fifty-something people around, each of them could easily crush you with a flick of their wrist! You could have been eaten or stepped on! It’s so dangerous for you!” Wanda said in the same voice a parent uses with their child who ran away.

“Wanda, it’s nothing like that, I’m stronger than I look! I can take a lot more punishment than you give me credit for, I mean Wendy dropped me- “

“YOU DROPPED HIM!” Wanda said suddenly turning her attention on her teenage daughter who had so far escaped a lecture.

Wendy looked down at Mike narrowing her eyes at him as if he were a snitch.

“It’s not like that exactly mom more like I stopped holding him midair.” Said Wendy trying to soften the blow.

“WENDY! What did I tell you! You must take extra special care of your father while he’s like this! You could have killed him sweetie!” Wanda said.

“I’m sorry mommy I didn’t mean to, Daddy just made me really mad.”

“I don’t care how mad he made you Wendy, you have to take perfect care of him at all times. Now what were you even doing with him in the first place.”

“We went to go play.” Said Wendy.

“No! Your father is not a toy. I’m sorry to have to do this Wendy, but your privileges to hold him are revoked.” Said Wanda.

“What! You can’t keep me from holding my daddy!” said Wendy actually legitimately upset at being forbidden from holding him. It was a privilege she had come to take for granted and couldn’t believe it was being revoked.

“I can and I will because I’m the mother, and I’m the biggest, now both of you come with me, your both grounded.”

Wanda snatched up Mike in the flash of an eye. Her fist trapped him pinning both his arms to his sides and holding him there tightly. He tried to struggle against it, but his wife was too strong and began tightening her grip the more he struggled in order to warn him against such behavior. With her left hand, she grabbed Wendy’s wrist and pulled her up out of her seat, she began hauling them both off back towards the umbrella and towels.

“Hold on, Wanda don’t I get a-“ Mike said but was suddenly cut off when Wanda squeezed his chest, knocking all of the air out of him. He coughed and gasped for air. Wanda really meant business and she was not letting him get a word in.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Now both Mike and Wendy are in hot water with their Mom who has taken well to her role as the biggest and strongest family member.