- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter we see Mike and his daughter start to get alittle bit closer to each other. There is baseball, and even a tense situation that you'll have to read to find out.

Chapter 2

“Ok Dad throw me the ball whenever you’re ready!” said the towering giantess.

She was watching the baseball laying on the beach with her teeny tiny cute little father beside it. Wendy could not wait for this, at his size her father couldn’t lift a penny, let alone an entire baseball, soon enough he’d get mad like he always did and give up and then she’d be back to playing on her phone again. Though it would be thoroughly amusing to watch him try to throw the ball.

“Ok! Here it comes.” Mike said,

Mike was quite intimidated, he never remembered the ball being so big and heavy before. In fact, it was almost bigger than he was, he promptly spit on both his hands and tried to lift the baseball with a squat. The ball was incredibly heavy, it was as thick and as hard as if it were a wrecking ball. But what Mike didn’t realize was that he was stronger proportionally at this size than he was at his old size, and to his amazement it started rolling. Mike couldn’t get the ball in the air but he could roll it to her and so loathe to give up the tiny father rolled the baseball to his eager young daughter instead.

Wendy watched with amusement which became surprise, the ball began rolling towards her. It was twenty yards away but quickly closing in on her now, following the little baseball was an even littler man pushing it along like a cute little hamster. Wendy smiled wide, she adored this look for him.

Finally, the ball hit her foot and the tiny man backed up away from it. He tilted his head straight up, standing underneath her this was the only way to look his own teenage daughter in the face.

“Ok I threw it to you, now you throw it back.” Said Mike not sure how this would work.

Wendy hesitated “Ok Daddy, if you say so.” She bent over and grabbed the top of the ball with her right hand. Then from this position she barely tossed the ball to him underhanded. The girl had excellent aim unfortunately for him, she pegged him square with the baseball and he was buried beneath it.

“Eeeek!  No Daddy I didn’t mean it! I’m sorry.” Yelled Wendy as she immediately moved to pick up the ball. Tears welling in her eyes at the thought of crushing her own father with a baseball. As she lifted it off him She saw he was not bloodied and still in one piece, simply buried in the sand. The girl snickered at this.

“Oh Daddy! You’re so silly! Look at you!”

Wendy laid down on her belly, her face hanging over him as she watched him dig himself out. Her face twisting in laughter as the tiny man struggled to pull himself free.

“Ok, ok, I get it Wendy, this is funny to you but aren’t you going to even help your dear dad out of this mess? You were the one who put me here.”

“Oh, absolutely Daddy, I will but this is just too funny! I think your adorable down there! You’ve never needed my help before, so what’s different now?” said Wendy with a smile.

“You know very well what’s different now Young Lady! Now stop teasing me and help your dad out! That’s an order!”

“Ugh fine!” Wendy reached down and pinched her father’s chest between two fingers, and easily pulled him out of the sand, she gently set him down on his feet about three inches in front of her massive face. She smiled gazing at him, she thought about how her tiny father was inches from her face and how easy it would be to blow him off his feet with a breath.

“That’s better. See isn’t it better to be a good girl and help your dad out? Instead of teasing him?”

“I think both options are pretty cute actually.” Said Wendy with a smile.

Mike had always loved his daughters smile, it was so innocent and free and happy, as a father he do almost anything to see that smile. Now here he was right in front of one of the biggest smiles his daughter had ever given him, literally. He realized that she was having a lot of fun with him, even if he was only 5 inches tall. On one hand Mike was afraid that she was having fun with him like a child has fun with a toy. Then again it had been a long time since he had made her so happy. Not since his shrinking a few weeks ago.

Wendy turned over and lay on her back beside him. They both sat there for a few minutes watching the clouds go by. Wendy told him what she thought the clouds looked like and he told her what he thought they looked like. They both sat there lazily ignoring the world on the ground so Mike didn’t notice the giant wet nose that was sniffing him until it was right up on him.

Terrible wind was engulfing him as a giant Labrador retriever sniffed him. Mike took one look at this giant beast and ran screaming.

“Ahhhhh! Wendy! Save Me!” Mike yelled up her as he scurried towards the safety of his titanic daughter.

The dog was still behind him sniffing and slobbering. Mike knew that dogs were known to eat just about anything and he didn’t want to end up as this Canine’s snack. Wendy Turned her head to see him just in time as he ran towards her face.

Wendy stood up in a flash, she acted only on her instincts.

“Daddy!”

She immediately snatched her father up in her fist lightning fast. She held him tightly and very close to her chest where the dog couldn’t get to him. It sniffed at her leg and jumped up on her barking.

“shoo! shoo! Go away!” said Wendy using her free hand to shoo the dog.

The dog continued watching Wendy’s hand, it’s tongue hanging out as it panted. Mike looked down at the dog from his daughter’s fist. He held tightly onto her thumb hiding behind it with each bark the beast gave. Wendy remained calm the whole time, she held Mike tightly to comfort him but not too tightly and she continued shooing the persistent mutt.

“It’s okay Daddy! I’ve got you! Your safe!” Wendy said in a soothing voice.

Mike clutched his heart as it slowed down he felt safe in her hand but he was still terrified of this giant beast at his daughter’s feet, he couldn’t believe that his own baby daughter was keeping such a ferocious creature at bay. Finally, after being shooed for the sixth time the dog scampered off back to its owner’s umbrella.

“Is it gone?” asked Mike hiding behind Wendy’s thumb.

“Oh Daddy! Are you alright? That must have been horrible!” Said Wendy.

She pressed Mike against her chest to try and comfort him. He was pressed right against the center of her chest between her large milky white breasts. She took after her mother in the way of size, at Mike’s perspective they resembled blimps in both size, shape and firmness. Mike felt all his worries wash away as he surrounded in his precious daughters embrace. They were warm and soft and he felt safe here.

“Thank you big girl! You saved my life! What would I have done if it weren’t for you my big guardian daughter!” Said Mike

“Your welcome Daddy! Of course, I’ll always protect you! You’re my dad it’s what I’m here for. Of course, maybe you could buy me a new car that would really be a way to thank your giant guardian.” Said Wendy with a smile.

Mike glared up at her still in her embrace.

 

Chapter End Notes:

We see that even though Wendy is a faithful daughter she can sometimes be a trickster she is still a teenage girl. She isn't above asking for a car in exchange for saving her own dad. Next chapter we will see Wendy and Mike venture into the ocean, if you've ever been to the beach you know that you have to go into the ocean at least once every trip.