[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

David is a new high school graduate and an aspiring writer. His library is full and he dreams of dangerous places; which led him to introduce his best friend, Melanie, to The Community.


Rated: G
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Gentle, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 22273 Read: 63194
Published: July 10 2017 Updated: August 01 2017
Story Notes:

The Realm of Melanie was originally written over a decade ago and posted to this site. I worked on it with a friend for a couple of years until they disappeared and I finished it by myself. I've since spent the following decade refining it, rewriting most of it, and adding to it. So this is it, the final revision. Please let me know what you think of my life's work!

1. Chapter 1 - Impossibilities by Haile [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5805 words)

An unexpected summer descends as David graduates from high school and introduces his best friend to the subject of vore.

 

2. Chapter 2 - Breakfast by Haile [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7437 words)

Every day should begin with a big hearty breakfast.

3. Chapter 3 - Good Hunting by Haile [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (9031 words)

Melanie takes David out on their first hunting expedition and bags some sweet kills.