- Text Size +

With the faintest of faint sounds Joji drummed his fingers on the soft foam ground,waiting patiently in the dark. He was bored out of his mind in the pitch-black, the one thing that had entertained him, his phone, had long since drained. Now he had not a single thing except his thoughts to entertain him. This wasn't about him anyway so he shouldn't be complaining, he reasoned, he might as well just be patient. He turned his attention to the ambient sound that filled the enclosed space; the pouring storm that raged on outside. The media had called it 'the storm of the century' and although most recognised this as blatantly sensational, it seemed now that it may be true. Even though being enclosed in a box inside an immense building he could still hear it, albeit faintly. He wriggled into the foam ground and sighed, he might as well use this opportunity to rest and listen to the weather.

---

Narumi's heel encased feet ached as she trudged up the final set of stairs to her apartment. It had been a busy day at work, even if she received the customary cake and small break all employees received on their birthday. The difficult day was exacerbated by the trek home in the inclement weather, her coat glistening with water splotches and umbrella dripping cold drops. Finally she stood at her door, ready to collapse on the couch and relax. Digging around her handbag for her keys she noticed something on the floor as her eyes were turned down; a small pink box decorated with a blue ribbon sat by the door frame, a small smile teased her lips as she noticed the welcome birthday surprise. She picked it up and noticed no was card present, how curious. With a creak the apartment door swung open, revealing the cosy abode, changed since Narumi had last visited. Lit with warm lights and scattered with rose petals on several key surfaces her apartment was made quite ambient, contrasting the darkening sky visible through her window; she was beginning to suspect who was behind this. She kicked off her heels, peeled of her coat and discarded her umbrella, falling on the couch and placing the pink box on her coffee table, just now noticing a small pink cupcake sitting in proximity to her present. Carefully she gripped the cloth thread that kept the present bound, tugging on it and unravelling the bow, after that the lid was was easy to slide off. Inside was a simple yet beautiful gold necklace with a small pendant attached resting on black foam, adjacent to which was a peacefully sleeping young man in a fine dress shirt. She smiled, piecing the evidence together she gathered he was meant to pop out and surprise her with a birthday greeting, but apparently just couldn't stay awake. "Joji, wakey wakey." she nudged him with her finger, causing him to stir from his slumber. 

"Wha... what?" he looked around, remembering his situation and cursing himself for falling asleep. He quickly sprang up, Narumi's smiling face filling the sky. "H-happy birthday!" he called through a yawn, slightly embarrassed at his tardiness. Looking to his side he saw the necklace he had bought, it took many hours of work and the selling of some prized collectables but it was worth it. "This is yours." he said proudly, put at ease by the appreciative glint in her eyes; she liked it.

Narumi took the pretty piece of jewellery and clasped it around her neck, it was quite elegant she thought. "Thank you honey, I love it." was her beaming voice. She licked her lips as her eyes shot to the cupcake. "And this is mine too?"

"Yeah, it's strawberry, your favourite." Narumi took the cake and took a big bite, the sweet, moist dessert was delicious and the cream was to die for. She angled the top towards Joji, not able to resist scraping a handful of icing off and gobbling it down. "We have music too." he said with a full mouth and a point to a music player on the shelf. 

Narumi sauntered over, flicking it on and filling the room with smooth jazz, the sound barely drowning out the downpour. She had no doubt Joji had gone through her music collection for this occasion. She took another bite of the treat, "How did you organise all this?" she asked, genuinely impressed at the lengths he went to.

"Your friends thought they owed me one."

"Hmmm, that would explain why they were late." she slowly made her way back to the couch, collapsing again and slipping the final piece of cupcake into her mouth. "Thank you Joji, you're very sweet." she smiled as she picked him up and brought him up to her calm face. "But I'm beginning to think you might've had other plans tonight." her tone was quite suggestive, Joji understanding her lewd insinuation. He suppose the overly romantic decoration and ambience wasn't exactly subtle.

"Well... maybe... But it's your birthday."

"Before we get ahead of our selves, I still haven't got my birthday kiss." she raised him up to her mouth, puckering her lips.

Joji leaned in and planted a dainty kiss on her lips. "How was that?"

"Good enough." she said, both giggling. "So, you didn't happen to organise any drinks tonight did you?"

"Well actually I-"

His words were cut short. The room went black, the music screeched to a halt and the storm howled in the windows. It was a power outage. The couple sat, stunned in the darkness, the only light being the incredibly dim navy sky through the window. The heating was also gone, and a dangerous chill was encroaching on the air...

---

Narumi wiggled her toes through thick socks and tucked her warm pants-covered knees against her chest, huddled under a blanket in the corner of her bedroom. Her teeth chattered and each exhalation was a misty cloud that quickly dissipated in the dark. The sound of the horrendous storm raged on outside her window, the whipping gale dying for a few seconds before returning, sometimes with the ominous sound of flapping or crashing outside and every few minutes ear-shattering thunder rolling in; this wasn't how she pictured spending her birthday. Joji looked upwards to the pale, chattering face of the freezing giant, he himself tucked in the cosy nest of her palm, held between her stomach and legs. He felt awful about it; he was comfortably warmed by the titanic engine of her body, greedily sapping away her heat while she was left in the cold. He stroked at the buttery wrinkles of her palm, at a loss for what to do. Realistically he could never warm her up the same way she did for him. He called up, "Narumi!", she didn't respond. "Narumi!" he called even louder, the woman turning her dark eyes to him, his feeble voice hard to pick up over the blizzard-like storm. She lifted him up, not removing him from the fortress of clothes and blankets that she constructed, and turned an ear towards him. "I'm sorry you're so cold, is there anything I can do to help?"

"W-what d-do you mean?" she said through chattering teeth, she tried hard to fight them but they didn't want to respond. 

"You're freezing to death and I'm warm, I feel bad."

Narumi smiled, he was quite cute. "I'll be f-fine, honey. I'm sure if t-the situation was reversed you'd do the s-same." 

"I know... I wish I could do more though..." he said as he continued petting the line of her palm, constantly producing heat for him to enjoy. Narumi brought a finger in to stroke him gently, "ya-ah!" he crowed as the freezing thing collided with him, quickly draining heat from his body. He felt bad immediately after, she really was freezing if her finger was that cold.

"S-s-sorry!" she stammered, the word especially hard to get out in the damned chill. She exhaled a heated breath on her frost-bitten digits, hopefully they would be warm enough to touch him. She tried again, the minutest amount of moisture still held fast in the swirling print. They were comfortable enough, and Joji welcomed her tender stroking. "Y-you ARE warm..." she said as she enjoyed the toasty feeling of his silky clothes.

"Thanks to you."

Narumi pulled the blanket around her as tight as possible, hunching her head down to be closer to Joji, just to get a clearer look at the tiny thing relaxing in her hand. She was already feeling warmer in here thanks to the insulation of the blanket, and with a few warm breaths she managed to subdue her twitching jaw muscles, enough to speak at least. She continued to stroke him with her still warm fingertip, Joji enjoying the massage he was receiving. He wrapped his arms around the tree-trunk finger, not even close to being able to reach all the way around, but still enough to gain purchase. He smooched tight into the pad, as if in a romantic embrace with the digit. Narumi giggled at his cute gesture, "Stop that, you little gremlin." she shook her finger playfully, trying to fight off her adorable attacker.

"Where's your treasure hidden, giant?" he called in a ridiculous thespian tone, still clinging to her fingertip.

"How rude! I always thought I was more of a princess than a giant." she replied in a feigned offended tone, pushing her finger playfully into her palm.

"...Why not both?"

"Awww... hush you." Joji finally disengaged from her finger, collapsing into her palm and in somewhat higher spirits. The howl of the storm continued even louder, the heavy rain turning into a ferocious sleet, striking against the pane of glass that sat at the head above the adjacent bed. A terrible blast of thunder roared, the tremendous noise drowning out the wind for a few seconds. Narumi shuddered, nuzzling deeper into her blanket bundle "brrrr, I'm glad we're inside."  

Joji wasn't listening, feeling a strange twang of fear in his stomach. Tinies were born with a natural fear of storms and other natural disasters, being much more dangerous with their fragile bodies. Even now Joji felt a sense of danger that he knew was unreasonable, his heart rate beginning to climb and mouth becoming arid.

"Are you okay sweety?"

Joji snapped from his intense listening to answer her question. "I... uh... yeah. It's just that my family are probably huddled in the basement, worried sick about me."

"Oh... well think about how relieved they'll be when you call them! Are you sure that's all?" 

"Y-yeah... but... uh... it sounds really wild out there..." he said cautiously, not wanting to admit his cowardice at a simple spat of bad weather, no matter how bad.

Narumi recalled that tinies were scared of bad weather, and she felt a bit of sympathy for him; the poor thing was just a little scared. She thought maybe she should try and reassure him. Closing her hand gingerly and pulling the blanket around her with her free hand, she began to move. Joji was encased in her fist, confused as to what she was doing but accepting none-the-less. After some shifting around and movement he was finally unravelled again. Narumi now sat on her bed, wrapped in an extra layer she had taken from the mattress, and faced the window. Joji looked out in a sort of morbid curiosity; it was almost completely black, the entire street going dark with the power outage. The only lights that were visible were the far below car headlights of the few unlucky people still out and the distant sparks of random white lightening, always accompanied by thunder. The precipitation alternated between sleet that bounced off the window and gathered on the thin external sill and heavy drops of rain that fell against the glass and slithered down in a mesmerising display. With subdued motions Joji lay down in the crease of her palm watching intently, he knew his fear was childish, but it was still hard to shake his instincts. He took a few deep breaths, calming down and trying to enjoy the stormy dance. "It's not so bad, see?" Narumi's breathy voice breaking the silence.

"Y-yeah." he said, he was reassured somewhat, even if the howling wind still had him perturbed. He squirmed slightly in the giant palm, wanting a different spot to lay. He crawled over her fingers and onto her breasts, covered by a thick grey sweater, not the sexually suggestive one she liked to don but a more practical one. The ground was soft and yielding for him, allowing him to form a groove, just able to feel the pudginess of her breasts beneath him. With Joji now positioned on her covered breasts, propped up by her knees, she moved the hand to better grip the blanket, wrapping it around them at the shoulders. Joji was surrounded by warm cloth to every side, Narumi's chin hanging above him with only the scantest strands of hair falling off the side. The top of the trembling window was just barely visible in this arena of thick fabric. With nothing to do they might as well talk. "Hey Narumi." opened Joji, breaking the monotonous howling of the wind and rain on glass.

"Yes honey?" she replied, angling her head so she could just peer him beneath her chin. 

"Have... have you ever tried to imagine what it would be like if we... were the same size?" he asked innocently, it was something he had been thinking about lately, especially after he had told his friends.

"A little bit... I can't really picture it if I'm being honest. Like having you stand in front of me... strange." Narumi was trying to form the picture in her mind, what it would be like, it was difficult; her mind always going back to him held in her palm tenderly or far down on the floor like when they met. She tried to recall the pictures of him she had, the ones with people his size, and even then it was hard.

"Yeah, I really can't picture it either... like, being eye level with you. I mean I would probably be taller than you." Joji also tried picturing it, the older woman's face when not blown up to gigantic proportions was hard to imagine, having to go off pictures he had seen as well. 

"Maybe if there was some magic way to change sizes or something I would try it for a day, just to see what it was like. But I think I like you better this size anyway." she gladly smiled, poking him a few times gently.

"Yeah, I think I prefer you with house sized boobs as well." he said with a smirk, rolling over and spreading his arms on top of the giant surface.

"Oh quiet you, they're not that big." she said defensively, although she wasn't exactly offended. The storm still showed no signs of faltering in its duty of causing havoc. The extra layer of blanket was a godsend for Narumi, feeling much more comfortable, and Joji's re-positioning allowed her to hold the blankets with both hands, which were held like magnets to her chest. 

"D-do you remember that scrabble game we played a few weeks ago?" said Joji.

Narumi remembered it alright, he had insisted on placing the tiles himself, even if they were much too heavy to lift. It was frustrating to watch him struggle to place them on the board, and he refused to let Narumi do it 'because that would be cheating'. Eventually the game ended with barely three words on the board after his back almost gave out. "Yes... I remember." she sighed, slightly exasperated at the memory.

"Well, what if I had, like, a robot. It could be giant sized and have a cockpit inside where I could pilot it. I think that might be useful."

Narumi could help but chuckle at this. "I think you play too many video games."

"Maybe. But one day there could be something similar, right?"

"I guess, but you're telling me that if you had a giant robot you would use it to play board games you're too small to play?"

"Not just that! Maybe I could use it to clean up around the apartment or something."

"Hmmm... if that's what you want how about we buy one of those self-driving vacuum cleaners and you can ride around on that?" Narumi laughed at the thought.

"...Actually that sounds kinda fun."

"Okay sweety, if they ever invent giant-sized mech suits for tinies you can buy one. In the mean time you will have make do with riding around on a vacuum cleaner." Narumi wasn't being serious when she suggested the silly idea but now she might have to take him up on what he said. 

Joji shuffled over a bit more, now at the base of her collar. He snuggled into the small crease, the many rough threads tickling his skin. The window shook and trembled at the gale as if it could shatter or burst, this storm truly was the storm of the century. He didn't even want to think about how cold it was outside, poor Narumi was probably less than comfortable already, and that was under several layers. Joji had a cheeky idea to warm himself up even more. He stood up, grabbing the grey collar wrapped around her neck and hoisting himself upwards. It took several attempts but he managed to just get in, sliding along her smooth throat and successfully infiltrating her sweater. "Uhhh... what are you doing?" she asked, feeling him along her throat. The vibration of Narumi's vocal cords tickled him, an odd feeling that made his limbs tingle. He made a muffled response, unintelligible to the giant ears above him. He slid down, past the necklace he had gifted to her and onto the pudgy skin of her left breast, sandwiched between the self-heating pillow of her body and the woolly, itchy fabric. Narumi shivered at his small writhing against her skin, a familiar feeling to her. She giggled a little, looking at the small bump on the plain grey surface, poking it with her finger. "You're feeling cheeky today, aren't you?" Joji continued to shuffle around, the small indent moving along as he crawled, Narumi's finger constantly blocked off paths he would take and delicately prodded him, sometimes feeling him fight under the sea of grey. The couple continued with their mindless game for a few minutes, Joji having fun on the toasty inside and Narumi having fun trying to stop him in his tracks. Eventually Joji found a small nick in the sweater, squeezing out like a gopher and collapsing on the surface, laughing along with the giant woman. The landscape of her breasts quaked as she did so, Joji had become used to such shiftings as these however, so he wasn't bothered. They had become so enamoured in the game they hadn't realised there was a lull in the chaos, it was still raining, but not with the ferociousness of before.

With a flicker the room was lit in a warm orange light, the sound of jazz music calling from the living room and the heating whirring back to life. They both cheered, when it was warm enough to leave the bundle of toastiness they had constructed without feeling like death they could continue their night, whatever they were going to do.

---

Narumi cringed as she dipped her toe in the warm bath water, it was perfect, but her skin was still cold and the rapid change in temperature stung. She might as just get it over with and jump in, which she did, waiting through several seconds of discomfort before relaxing in the water. Joji was with her of course, sitting on her shoulder as it rose from the water like an island, the still liquid coming up to just above her nipples. The vapour that came off the water was enticingly warm, acting almost like a sauna to the young tiny. He sat back against Narumi's smooth, glistening skin and relaxed, finally they could both be warm. Narumi reached over and took a sip of the bubbly champagne that she had prepared, they never had that drink together, and what was the harm now? "I think this is much more comfortable than before." she said as she slid slightly deeper into the water, rain still crashing outside, a calmer, more relaxing shower.

"Yeah... " his voice trailed off as he looked down the slope of her breast and he concocted an idea. "Hey, watch this!" Narumi turned to the boy on her shoulder, Joji was standing now, and with a small jump he landed on her slick breast, the lack of friction letting him slide down the slope and with a cheer he landed in a splash.

As she laughed incredibly minute waves emanated from her steamy body, bobbing Joji up and down. "I don't think I've ever been used as a water-slide before."

Joji tread the warm water, he was just buoyant enough to not sink and be propped up by the soapy liquid. "First time for everything." he scrambled onto her nipple, using it to propel himself back onto her breast, the woman wincing slightly at his small groping. 

"How about you try this one." Narumi lifted a knee out of the water, depositing Joji on the crown of the hill. He was quite high up now, her smooth thigh providing a way down, one which he took with glee. Narumi couldn't help but smile at this endearing display, cheering along with him all the way down until he landed with a splash and rewarding him with a small round of applause. Again he tread the water, the giant leg rising from the steamy bath like a colossus; it was actually a little dizzying when he looked at it from this angle, he guessed being with Narumi had distorted his sense of height. All around him the steam rose in swirling pillars high above his head, it was actually quiet mesmerising. "Oh, Joji, I just had an idea! We should get you a little boat so you could travel around the bathtub!" Narumi was picturing Joji as a little sailor in a sailing boat, randomly travelling around the small body of water like a lake.

"I would try it I guess, but I don't have any money..."

Narumi raised a finger from the water and pulled him towards her face, her breasts still censored under the water level. After a sudden shock he calmed, allowing the moist digit to carry him wherever. She lowered herself to his level, mouth just peaking out of the water's surface. "I know sweety, and thank you for the present again." she leaned forward, delivering a peck onto him, one which he gladly received. She shifted back up, her breasts raising from the sea and picking Joji up with them, shocking him slightly. He held on to the slick surface, careful of sliding back into the ocean. "Now... about what your 'other plans'." she smirked, squeezing the breast he was supported on. 

"A-are you sure?"

Narumi licked her lips, she knew what she wanted, and right now Joji was looking positively delicious. "Don't worry, just a little taste."

Joji shivered, becoming roused from her sly words. "Okay."

With a seductive grin she picked him up, extending her tongue and dropping him onto the powerful muscle, pulling him into her giant maw slowly, perhaps even a bit cruelly. Joji was almost scared, but he trusted Narumi enough to allow her to 'have her way with him'. She closed her lips, leaving him inside the dark cavern that smelled faintly of strawberry cake with an accompanying atmospheric twang of champagne. It was wet and humid inside, although that wasn't too different than the exterior. As she took in a slow breath Joji could hear the air being pulled through her nose and into her lungs, it was strangely intimate to hear it so clearly. Narumi purred, the warm sound filling the small cavern, he could even feel the vibrating of her vocal cords in here, making him tingle. Slowly, the tongue beneath him began to pulsate, writhe carefully as he was under it, folding over to touch him. He was very gently being sucked on like a piece of candy, his entire body wrapped by her tongue as warm saliva washed over his body. It was a very strange sensation, but there was something about the tactile thrill of having one's entire body fellated that was thoroughly enjoyable. He responded to this playing along, running his arms along the tip of her tongue, grabbing onto it and squeezing it.

Narumi slipped her fingers past her vulva, rubbing and tickling inside of herself as she sucked on the tiny boy, careful to be gentle as possible with her rubbing and squeezing with her tongue. She enjoyed his odd flavour, tasting very vaguely of musty sweater accompanied by pheromone and soap, no doubt from his lounging and crawling throughout the cold night. His ticklish movements were also quite enjoyable, made all the sweeter by the fact it was him in there. She tilted her head back to let out a moan, being sure that Joji wouldn't accidentally slip down her throat... that would be a difficult one to explain to his parents. She let out her pleasured sounds as she thrust back and forth with her fingers, the waves of delight washing over her as she continued the battle inside her mouth. The husky sound filled the dark, slick, intimate cavern Joji was in, the overwhelming sound incredibly deep and rich and accompanied by a slight warm breeze from her lungs. She righted herself and very gently pushed and massaged him into her cheek, the elastic, smooth quality not dissimilar to the inside of her vaginal wall that he had experienced. Her taste buds tingled his entire body, greedily sapping away the minute particles of flavour he had on his skin and delivering the sensation to the giant woman, hips swaying in the warm bath water. Joji planted kisses on her tongue, this was like the most intense kiss anyone had ever experienced. She gave him a small tour around her orifice; teasing him with her sensitive lips, enveloping him underneath her mighty tongue and even gently pushing him into her hard enamel teeth, each tongue manoeuvre expertly carried out. The warmth and saliva coated him completely, always going with the flow of her motions, listening in to her breathing and moaning. Again the tongue shifted, somewhat forcefully pushing him onto the roof of her mouth, working him back and forth. The renewed strength the tongue moved at was incredible, as strong as and ox and gentle as a butterfly, it was truly impressive. Joji was enjoying this too much, by the sound of her breathing and moaning she was nearing climax, and no doubt she'd want to get him there too. Her purring and light squealing tugged at her vibrating voice box, rattling him back and forth with their speedy pulsating. Narumi clenched her toes, finishing herself off. She purposefully muffled her sounds, wary of overwhelming the teen with her thunderous moans. With a flick of her tongue Joji burst, the tiny spelunker hugging the muscle; both stopping their dance as she tasted the incredibly subtle flavour of his orgasm. She spat him out, his eyes adjusting to the light and fresh air, as well as the silence. "How was that for a birthday kiss?" she said.

Joji chuckled in her palm. "That... that was really impressive." he panted out, Narumi gladly accepting the compliment. "How were you so good?" he asked

"I practised on gummy bears." she admitted with a smile, she had indeed been practising this certain talent with candy, wanting to try it for some time.

Joji leaned over and planted a peck on her palm. "Happy birthday."

---

"You know I can do this myself, right?" Narumi said.

"No... no... I'm trying to be romantic." Joji replied, grunting slightly. He rolled the large-barrel sized cherry along Narumi's forehead, the sweet red fruit smooth and slightly moist. Narumi rolled her eyes and giggled, it was like the scrabble game all over again, he just insisted on feeding her cherries. He couldn't actually get them out of the bowl anyway, so she had to deposit them on her forehead and let him roll them over to her mouth. Whatever, let him have his fun, it was pretty sweet of him anyway. He reached her open mouth and pushed the cherry in, Narumi catching it between her teeth. He stepped back and allowed her to chew, her powerful jaw muscles slightly shifting the ground he stood on. She spat the pip out and dropped it in another bowl. Joji's steps tickled as he left to get another cherry to feed to her, continuing this process until she was satisfied. 

"Okay, that's enough. Thanks honey." she said, deciding she had enough of the fruit. This was fine by Joji, stretching his back on the soft skin of her forehead. After the quick rest he made his way downwards, walking through the small gap between her eyes and onto the bridge of her nose. She struggled to get him in focus as she went cross-eyed, only vaguely recognising a person shaped blur. He crawled further, standing on the tip of her nose triumphantly, the woman's small giggle setting him off balance slightly, barely managing to recover and not fall off. Narumi hoisted him up between her tender fingers, placing him on the peak of her breast as she surfed around the television channels, looking for any entertaining late-night movies. She eventually settled on an old black-and-white horror movie, a particular favoured genre of hers. The peak of Narumi's breast was the ideal viewing location whenever she lay on the sofa like this, high-up and providing the best experience to witness the large screen. The apartment was now warm and comfortable, the ground soft and gentle breathing for him, and the movie wasn't exactly bad either, although not exactly scary. Every time Narumi laughed he was shaken up and down, which was fine by him, her skin providing enough grip to not throw him off, holding tight to the soft surface. They didn't need to talk now, it was enough to feel each other relax. Finally, as the movie drew to a close the couple were tired; they had come down from the highs of the night and were ready to sleep. A small spattering of rain still tickled the window, the intensity much since reduced from the previous deluge of the night, less terrifying and more calming now. Slowly Joji slid down her breast, falling into the valley between the two mammaries, just below the pendant of the necklace she wore. Narumi flicked off the TV and closed her eyes, content with their comfort. "Good night Joji." she said.

"Good night and happy birthday... I love you, Narumi." he said, strange that he had never said those words before.

"I love you too, Joji." she replied with a smile and nail brushing against him, strange she had never said those words either.