- Text Size +

Narumi forced a smile on her face, the normally crescent shaped facial expression coming out broken and crooked. She tried to pay attention to the younger woman enthusiastically going on about the features of the electronic device, but Narumi simply could not focus on her droning. She felt a small drop of sweat condense on her forehead and begin to slither down her face, cheeks becoming flusher and flushed by the minute. "Are you okay ma'am?" the sales assistant asked, Narumi taken by surprise and slightly embarrassed that she was struggling so hard to keep herself together. 

"Oh, yes, yes. Please... continue." the sales assistant was about to resume her showcase when she was interrupted. "Actually, could you tell me where the bathroom is?"

"Oh, the bathroom is just down that direction." she pointed down the hallway of the mall. "Will you be long?".

"N-no, I'll be just a few minutes please wait..." she was already leaving the store when she finished her sentence, quickly plodding along while contorting her face into a smile for passersby. She felt so devilish when she concocted the plan of dropping Joji into her bra before she went shopping, but apparently he just couldn't contain himself. Even now as she walked along, body swaying, she felt the tiny young man planting kisses on her erect nipple, gripping onto the fleshy node almost as big as him. He would get a scolding as soon as he was out, honestly, the nerve of that boy. As soon as she was in the ladies' room she sat down and locked the cubicle, luckily alone in the tiled sterile room so she had time to talk. She reached into her bra, her probing fingers latching onto the frenzied Joji as he was still diligently stimulating her teat. She held him before her dark blue eyes, face flushed and hair dishevelled. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" her voice in enraged whisper. "Do you know how embarrassing getting caught would be? For both of us? Keeping you in my bra already probably violates health and safety or something."

"I-I'm sorry! I couldn't contain myself! its your fault for teasing me anyway. I didn't ask for you to keep me in your bra, you just dropped me in!"

Narumi sighed, he had a point, she brought this on herself. "Look, your clothes are all sweaty, you can't stay like this." she transferred him onto her soft palm and began to undress him gingerly, the delicate operation impossible without him helping out. Soon he was completely naked, his clothes placed in her pocket. Narumi bit her lower lip as she inspected his stark body, he had put her in a bit of tizzy from his squirming... did she dare? Right here? Oh god what were they doing.

Joji was having similar thoughts, he could tell by the look on her face that she was in the mood, but right here? That was risky.

"Oh god... We're both thinking it, right?" she asked, Joji responding with a nod. She breathed in through her nose as she closed her eyes, the torrent of air being vacuumed up her nostrils. "Okay, fine, but really quick, and we need to be quiet, very quiet."

Joji was already hard from being in her bra, and she was already worked up from the same thing, so there was no need for foreplay. She brought Joji down, into the folds of her dress, the blue fabric casting the cavernous space in slight shadow. She shifted her moist panties to the side, exposing her womanhood to the cold air of the restroom. This needed to be quick, the poor sales girl probably still waiting, clueless she had a tiny boy pressed to her vulva. She slid him around, the boy kissing and licking and wriggling while sandwiched between her firm finger tips and nether regions, the fingers of her other hand slid inside, working back and forth. "Mmmmf." she tried to muffle her moans, something Joji with his much weaker voice didn't have to do. Narumi knew she needed to hurry along, directing the tiny onto her clitoris, rubbing him herself to make it go even faster. She broke out into a sweat, her dress was going to be drenched. What on Earth would the sale girl think? Their collective hearts dropped when they heard the door of restroom swing open, the couple freezing. Narumi took a deep breath, holding it tight, this was bad, she thought, not wanting to face the embarrassment. The new comer to the room took her position in the cubicle, sitting down wordlessly. Narumi's heart dropped even further when she felt Joji continue his kissing on her clitoris. What the fuck was he doing? Is he being serious? She was screaming mentally as she felt him stimulate her. He was in BIG trouble when they were home. She felt like she was choking, breathing through her nose with warm air in her cheeks to avoid any involuntary sounds. She couldn't, contain it any longer "hhnn" was all that came out, but it still sounded very incriminating.

"Are you okay in there?" asked the mystery woman.

"I'm fine!" she wasn't "Don't... hn... mind me." her words were laboured and creaky, no doubt the other woman suspicious of her actions. The sound a running tap outside the cubicle told them that she was leaving, Narumi thankful for this. As soon as the door swung shut she forced her fingers back inside and thrusted as hard as she could, the minutes of lost pleasure catching back up to her as she felt her orgasm. She couldn't contain herself and she allowed a slow, deep moan to escape her lips. Joji also released at this moment, he had become very good at holding back during his time with the older woman, and he thought this time was best as ever to let loose.

Narumi looked like she went through a tropical storm: face flushed, dress drenched, tired, dishevelled, everything. She brought Joji up to her face, air as humid as the imaginary storm she had gone through washing over him as she panted. "You.... you... ugh." was all she said, Joji feeling a little more apologetic after he was drained of his sexual energy. 

"S-sorry... I shouldn't have done that."

Narumi rolled her eyes, what was done was done. "Whatever, let's get cleaned up." using toilet paper they cleaned themselves as best as possible, almost clogging the toilet with the soiled white squared. "Now, behave in there, okay?" Joji nodded in agreement, he would be good. She dropped him back into her bra, the boy making his way around the soft fleshy enclosure, positioning himself just below the nipple where it was most comfortable. Narumi made her way back to the store, the sales girl still standing where she left her, almost half an hour later. "Sorry, I had... an emergency. Please continue."

The girl gave her suspicious glance, this woman leaving to the bathroom and returning looking like she had run a marathon, any way she continued to show off the electronic device. Narumi was listening attentively until she felt the soft snoring emanating from her bra. The nerve of that boy, honestly. The only reason she came out here is because he wanted an adaptor to be able to use his tiny gadgets on her big screen and play his stupid games or whatever, and not only does he grope her all afternoon, but then almost humiliate her in the restroom and now falls asleep! What happened to the old Joji that she found literally on the side of the road like a lost puppy? Sometimes she needed to remind herself that this was the same shy young man she picked up. She sighed, she knew this was good for him to get some self-confidence and take charge a little, and he was still his adorable self when he wanted to be. She directed her attention back to the sales woman, her half-listened to pitch convincing enough. Narumi purchased the device and quickly drove back home, maybe buying some fast food for dinner.

---

"Was that good, honey?" she asked to Joji, just now finishing the final bite of his giant fry while sitting on the coffee table. His meal just a tiny fragment ripped off of her much more impressive meal.

"It was a little greasy... and the salt was... big. But it was okay." Joji had become accustomed to eating torn off fragments of Narumi's food by now, it actually felt weird to eat from a normal dinner plate. The slightly tired teen was looking forward to tonight, after a day of shopping around the mall all Narumi wanted to do was cuddle, maybe they would leave on the TV, but mostly just cuddling. Narumi began to undress, liking to go naked while cuddling, the skin on skin contact her favourite part. This was both good and bad for Joji, good because he liked the contact just as much as her, bad because it was impossible to now get at least a little excited being hugged by a giant naked woman. When she was derobed she took Joji and lay on the couch, flicking on the TV and turning it down low. She tucked him just above her cleavage, below her soft throat and lay a gentle hand on top of him, cautious that they were both comfortable. They both sighed, the filling of Narumi's lungs lifting him up for a few seconds, before allowing him back down in a rhythmic motion. The events of earlier today were already fading in her mind, but she was still less than happy about it, deciding that she needed an explanation.

"What got into you today at the mall?"

"Oh..." Joji blushed, he was actually ashamed of what he did. "I'm really sorry, I should contain myself better. There was just something incredible about the risk of getting caught, or something." he was being honest, the risk of getting caught was a major turn on, but it didn't excuse his actions at all.

"Well, just don't do it again, okay?" she was careful to be gentle with her tone, not wanting to sound like she was nagging or anything, she just didn't want to risk being caught. "Even if it was a little hot."

As if a switch was flipped a downpour began to crash outside the apartment, the ambient sound perfect for the occasion. "This is just like the night we met... wow, it seems so long ago." said Narumi "It's almost romantic."

"Yeah, it's only been, what, a few months?" Joji was actually amazed that it had gone past so quickly, yet so fast. He still hadn't told anyone about their Veronan love, scared of what his colleagues, parents among them, would think. "Have you told anyone about... me, Narumi?"

She giggled, "Just the girls at work, and a few friends." she answered honestly, she had a lot less to hide in this relationship, her more mature friends probably much more welcome to the idea than his.

"W-what did they think?" he was curious as to if a bunch of middle aged office workers would approve of her relationship.

"At first they were confused, they would say stuff like 'a tiny guy? How would that work' or 'why a tiny guy? Can he even do anything' blah blah blah."

Joji giggled a little at her impression of her work colleagues, from what Narumi had gossiped he knew only a little about them. "W-what did you say?"

Narumi smiled "Well I told them there's a bunch of places a guy that size can fit." she fingered at Joji slightly, stroking his body like he was a piece of fine treasure. "Some of them said they even want to 'give you a try'" she smirked "Don't get any ideas, though sweety, you're mine." Joji was fine with that, one giant older woman was enough to handle. "Have you told anyone?"

"No..." he really hadn't. He didn't like to admit it, but he was terrified of anyone finding out, and he didn't really know why. "Well, actually I told some of the guys at school I had a 'girlfriend' but none of them believed me. Fair enough I guess, I probably wouldn't believe if anyone else said that with no proof."
"I guess you didn't mention your girlfriend's, uh, stature."

"No, I didn't. I don't know what they would think, I'm guessing a lot of 'small dick' jokes at least. But then again I could always make the 'big boobs' retort." Narumi giggled at Joji, sometimes she needed to remind herself of the age difference between them. He was still basically a kid, even if he could be mature for his age. "I graduate soon so I don't really need to worry about it much."

Narumi realised she wouldn't be there for his graduation, which was a shame. She wanted him to do the best he could in life, he was definitely smart enough. "What about your parents, or your brother and sister? What would they think?"

"I don't know really, I can't imagine my parents being too crazy about the idea... As far as they're concerned you're Naruhito, a new friend at school." he swallowed, trying to put himself in his parents' position, how they would actually feel, and where their minds would wander... "And I have no clue how my sister or brother would feel. They're both still pretty young." Narumi wished she could meet his family, even if it would be incredibly awkward. Joji was so nice that his family have to had done something right. 
The two sat in silence for awhile, enjoying the feeling of each other and the sound of the ongoing storm. Sometimes Joji felt this cuddling was unfair on Narumi, that he was surrounded by her soft skin while the best she had was to feel him in her hands. At least she seemed to like it, he reasoned, but he still wished maybe he could do more for her. His mind drifted back to his schoolmates, the typical high school kids; talking about any girls they liked and what they would do to them, teasing kids they suspected of being virgins, even if they were themselves, typical stupid things. "Narumi... would you say that I'm still... a virgin?"

"Oh, honey, why would you think that? How could you call what we've done, what we were doing today, anything short of, well, sex?" Narumi was curious as to where he was going with this, maybe spurred on by some bully at school.

"I was just thinking that I've never actually... been inside you. Like 'normal' sex, I guess."

Narumi gripped Joji tighter, pressing him slightly into the doughy skin of her chest, trying to comfort him as best she could. She hummed to herself in thought, trying to form a solution. "I... I've always thought about... putting you in there. I've just been cautious because it could be dangerous." Joji nodded along with what she was saying, he understood, there were some things about being in such a strange relationship that he had to accept. "If you really want, we could... try. Only if you think you're ready for it."

Joji felt nervous, he understood the risk it would be, and even if it was worth it. Still, it seemed like something that he had to do. "Are... are you feeling up to it? After today in the bathroom and everything?" Joji was as virile as any teenager, so he didn't need to worry about being 'up to it' like she might.

"This is for you, don't worry about it." she reassured.

Tonight reminded him eerily of the night they met: naked on the couch, the pouring rain outside, and his heart pounding in both excitement and trepidation. Well, he knew how it was last time. "O-okay... I'll try it."

"I'll be gentle, I promise." Narumi snatched him up from his little nest above her breasts. The pulsing of his heart perceptible through her finger tips, it was actually cute in a way, this was the Joji that she found on the side of the road. She brought him down to between her legs, pulling back her labia with her other hand. Joji was already hard from the thought of finally being inside her completely, and the sight of her womanhood only escalated that. "Okay Joji, brace yourself. If you start struggling I will get you out immediately. Tell me when ready."

Joji took a deep breath, the thought of being inside paradoxically terrifying and arousing. "Okay!" he shouted up, registering to Narumi as an affirmative muffle. She brought him close and tilted her hand, the young man sliding in. The smell of her femininity was unbelievably strong, her particular scent well known to the teen. The atmosphere was warm and humid, more than simply outside, no doubt she was at least a little excited. Narumi moved her hand away, allowing her labia to close, encasing Joji inside, between her muscular walls. The pressure was tolerable enough, the walls warm, slick and rubbery. The tiny spelunker was filled with lust as all his senses went off the charts: heat, smell, hearing, taste, feeling, perhaps not seeing in the pitch black, but everything else more than making up for it. He was lost, so he decided to do what he always did in a situation like this: kissing, licking and rubbing. He even grinded his member along the walls, but that was more for him. Deep moans coming from inside the cavern told Joji that he was having some effect, so he continued. Narumi was thoroughly tickled by his movements, perhaps not enough to finish her off on his own, but still enough. Joji was enjoying himself thoroughly, the feeling of being entirely inside a vagina not one he thought he would experience before he met this beautiful woman. Narumi continued to clench her fingers and toes as he continued, fighting off the urge to grope her erogenous zones., with a bit of practice he might actually be able to finish her off.

"Are you good?" she asked, trying to reassure herself, a tickle on the inside of her vaginal wall hopefully meaning a yes. Narumi was careful not to buck her hips or any similar violent movements, opting to stay perfectly still, for him. It was so tight and warm inside her, Joji continued to grind along the wall, her heart beat audible through the walls. He nibbled at the surface a little, not sure if it would even register to Narumi, but certainly registering to him. He didn't know how long it was, but he reached climax, digging his hands into the wall and moaning, allowing his seed to fall onto the floor of the cave. Tiny and giant genetic information was incompatible, so he didn't need to worry about accidentally impregnating the giant woman, which was assuredly a plus. Narumi fished the boy out from inside of her, his body absolutely sopping wet. The way he was soiled and a little disoriented was cute to Narumi, in the way that almost everything he did she found cute to some degree. "How was finally 'losing your virginity' honey?" she smiled down at him, Joji beginning to scrape the stickiness of him.

"It was... amazing, but a little scary."

Narumi kissed him, not minding the taste of her on her lips. "That's fine, how about we get you clean." she strained slightly as she retrieved a tissue from the table while remaining in her reclining position. She polished the soiled spelunker with a few dabs of the tissue, Joji laying there while getting cleaned. "There we go. How about we resume our little cuddle session?" 

"That sounds great." he replied, his smile so big even she could see it clearly. She laid the boy on her stomach this time, slightly pudgy and soft. She wrapped her arms around her torso, the young boy tucked under her forearms incredibly gingerly, he honestly didn't know how she did it, being so big yet so delicate. They lay there, silently as they listened to rain and watched the whispering TV.

After some time Joji squirmed slightly in her silky grip, indicating his desire to move to the woman. "What's wrong dear?" she asked as she moved her arms. Wordlessly Joji rolled onto his stomach, his belly warmed from her body heat. He spread his arms as wide as they could go, allowing his face to sink into her soft skin; it looked as if he was trying to wrap his arms around her. Narumi couldn't help but silently gush over his adorableness, he could be so cheeky and lewd and still do things like this. She put her arms back into their rightful place: wrapped around him. She gave a final, self satisfied sigh, this was the life.